The Benefits of a Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because I was a virgin and she was experienced enough to know what she liked, the first time we had sex she taught me to always start with her mouth, pinching her lips with mine, running my tongue along the teeth, gums, roof, and tongue. Then she wanted me to kiss her cheeks on my way to her left ear which she liked to have licked and sucked. After that, I was to kiss my way down her neck, lick and gently suck her left nipple while caressing her right breast. Then I kissed my way down to her navel, which I licked for a while before kissing my way up to the right breast, then the right ear and back to the mouth. She called this the 'key to her heart' since it was similar to the shape of a heart.

After the foreplay, I was to go down on her, first making circles around her clit with the tip of my tongue but not actually touching. Then, I was to trace my tongue along the outer edge of her labia a few times before licking up from her vagina to her clit. I would take her labia into my mouth and suck them before burying my tongue as far as I could inside her. I came up with the tongue curling motion on the clit myself, but was only allowed to do it when her clit was desensitized enough to be able to stand it. I would always bring her to orgasm before slipping on a condom and penetrating her. I almost never made her come this way, but she seemed to enjoy it nevertheless.

And, that was the only way we had sex from our first encounter until the Wednesday she saw Adam at the coffee shop. It may seem odd and boring to follow the same routine, but it worked for us and gave us both orgasmic bliss. So the opportunity for me to receive oral never came about. And the truth was that I had put Kristy on a pedestal from the day I met her, so I couldn't even picture her doing such a thing.

Due to not having a father, a brother, friends outside of shool, or even a computer at home, my sexual education was very limited. My androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) began at the age of sixteen which enabled me to pass for eighteen, so I was able to purchase cd's with parental advisory on them and I was particularly fond of gangster rap. My mom was very religious and taught my two younger sisters and I that sex outside of marriage was a sin and that any sexual activity besides that which was necessary for procreation was sodomy. So between my mom calling it sodomy and gangster rappers demeaning women who performed it, I came to believe that only sluts sucked cock. And I never saw Kristy as being remotely close to a slut.

The first time I heard her even mention a desire to suck cock was at the concert with the two seniors. At the time, I chalked it up to alcohol and a desire to hurt me. I still couldn't see her doing it. And, yet, here she was, sucking Adam's cock like an expert. I realized she had probably done it a lot when she was his girlfriend. Watching her, my opinion was permanently altered, not about her, but about the notion that only sluts sucked cock. After all, if Kristy was doing it, then perhaps all decent women did it for the men they truly desired, men like Adam.

As that thought flooded my mind, my erection reached fullness and I began to thrust while I continued to watch and listen to the scene before my eyes. Then, I remembered what she had said, that she would have to be really drunk to suck me, and the thought occurred to me that maybe the reason her lips had never touched my penis was because she was a decent girl and not a slut. Then I thought of my ex, how she was a slut, but had never so much as touched my penis and I reasoned that maybe only a slut with her virtues, but with much lower standards and perhaps a hideously grotesque face and body would ever suck mine.

That final awful thought pushed me to the brink and I moaned, "I'm gonna cum."

In an instant, Kristy wrapped her legs around my butt, pulled me all the way into her, and locked her muscles to prevent me from moving.

"What are you doing?" I whimpered.

Letting Adam plop out of her mouth and turning her head towards my face, she teased, "You can't come until you say it."

"Say what?"

"You really don't know what I want you to say?"

"No."

"I want you to say it's okay, it's not cheating, and that you want Adam to fuck my pussy."

I gasped, "Seriously?"

"You've been staring at Adam's cock fucking my lips for this entire time and you mean to tell me that you haven't been wanting the same thing he and I do, his cock fucking my other set of lips, the ones getting frustrated by your little dick?"

"Not exactly," I stammered.

"Then, what? Why have you been watching us so closely and why the hell did it take you so long to get hard again?"

"I don't know. I tried to think of different things, but finally the only thing that worked was when I realized you've never sucked me before."

Adam busted out laughing, "No shit? Are you fucking serious? Not even once?"

Kristy looked at him and giggled, "Nope." Then she turned to me and commanded, "Say it already, so you can cum and get the hell off me. Tell me it's okay to fuck Adam, that you want it as bad as I do."

Not only wanting to come, but also secretly wanting the pain to get worse following the way she giddily dismissed sucking my cock, I obeyed, "It's okay to fuck Adam. I want you to."

She released her legs and turned back to Adam's cock, kissing the tip as if she was making out with it. The jealously of seeing this display of adoration and affection was more than I could take and I came. I fell on top of her, my head resting on the opposite side of his cock.

Almost immediately, she pushed on me and coldly said, "Get off me. You've had your fun. It's my turn, now."

I rolled off of her and walked over and sat on the chair in the living room where I could barely see what was happening on the bed. I did see his figure mount hers. Then, I sat there, my elbows on my knees and my hands pressed firmly to my forehead, lightly covering my eyes as my mind was lost in misery while listening to slapping, squishing, moans, sighs, groans, chuckles, giggles, and whispers loud enough to hear but quiet enough not to comprehend. I'm sure I heard 'loser' quite a few times from both of them, though.

Then I heard him a long, loud grunt and sigh coming from him, I looked up. She pulled him in close and whispered loudly, "I've missed your cock so bad and even if we aren't together, I never want to go so long without it inside me again."

"That's it," I thought, "You fucking idiot. You just lost her again. But, this time it's all your fault. You didn't just let it happened, you encouraged it. You made it happen." I didn't want him to witness my ultimate defeat, so I decided to wait for them to fall asleep before taking the couch.

But, to my surprise, Adam got out of bed, walked over to me, still naked, her juices and some of his cum dripping off his bare cock and said, "Thanks, man. She's all yours."

I walked over to the bed and climbed in. "Thank you," Kristy whispered. "That was wonderful."

My mind raced with questions like why she wasn't sleeping with him, why she let him cum inside her without a condom, and if she still had any feelings whatsoever for me, but she fell asleep before I could put together a coherent sentence.

In the morning, Kristy woke me up with a morning kiss, whispering, "I love you, baby."

After I made breakfast for all three of us, Kristy went to take a shower. After I cleaned off the breakfast bar, Adam started, "So how long have the two of you been fantasizing about my cock?"

I gave him a 'what the fuck look'. He stood, pulled down his track pants and boxer briefs, and then pointed to it, "Come on, dude. I know you want this. I ain't showered, so your girlfriend's juices are still on there. So, I'll tell you what. If you agree to pay off the debts you caused me, I'll let you go ahead and clean them off me. I promise I won't even tell Kristy you're a fag, but I think she probably already knows." He laughed.

Words escaping me, I turned towards the sink. Just then, I came up with a plan to fight fire with fire. I pulled down my pajama bottoms and boxers and turned around, pointing at my dick. "You see this, asshole. Is it hard? Is it even close to hard?"

"Gee man, you can barely see it. I hope not!" he laughed at me.

I put my hand over my face and took a deep breath, "We all know you're packing a lot more than me. You seem to have all the luck when it comes to that shit and I seem to be cursed, but that's not what I'm talking about." I started staring at his dick until it made him uncomfortable.

He repeated himself, somewhat nervously, "I said you can suck it, but don't stare at it like that. You're giving me the creeps, man."

I looked up at him and smirked. "If I desired your dick in anyway, don't cha think it would show down here," I said pointing to my shriveled penis. "I don't want your dick. You can call me whatever you want, but that's not going to change and I'm not paying for shit. You're just lucky I didn't bail after that night you first fucked Kristy. So, pull your fucking pants back up or I'll tell Kristy you propositioned me; that you get off on other dudes sucking your dick. I bet she doesn't know you're a closet fag."

He pulled up his pants and I pulled up mine. Then he just stared me down, fists clenched, for what seemed like an eternity. Sure, I was terrified, but I wasn't going to let that show; I wasn't going to back down. I wanted Kristy and he was on the verge of taking her from me again. I wasn't going to let that happen, no matter what.

We heard the water to the shower shut off and, to my relief, he backed down. "Fuck you, man," he grunted through his teeth, "I'm going for a jog." I smiled as he stormed out, at least somewhat, humiliated.

12