The Benefits of a Girlfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
defer2her
defer2her
112 Followers

Again, there was laughter that only increased when I did as she said and took her toe into my mouth. "Oh, baby, that feels nice, much nicer than you could possibly feel in MY mouth. You know I love you, right? I mean, we were made for each other, too, just in a different way."

I took her foot from my mouth, looked down and whispered, "Thank you."

She looked at Adam and asked, "Where were we with the re-enactment, baby?

"You were just getting ready to kiss the tip of my cock. You remember how I stood up, whipped it out and stuck it in your face?"

"Oh, yeah. You know I had half a mind to tell you to sit back down. You were treating me like a whore and that kind of pissed me off. But, for some reason, it made my pussy wet."

"My cock does that to a lot of girls," he laughed, withdrawing from her and standing next to the bed. I let go of her feet and backed away to the stool. She got up and took the tip of his cock just inside her puckered lips. I think she was tickling his hole with her tongue due to the slight movement and his groans.

"Okay, now you have to tell me what you did to Michael," she continued.

He climbed back up onto his knees on the bed, his hands guiding her into the doggystyle position. As he slid inside her he said, "I gave him a laxative."

"You what?" she yelled.

"Calm down, it's harmless."

"People can have reactions to those! You're a med student. You should know that! You need to check on him!"

"Oh, so now you're all worried about him? Did I fuck this up?"

"No... Not if he's alright. If he comes out here and he's well enough to do another shot, not only will I fuck you tonight, but I'll let you finger me right in front of him..."

"Wait? Right in front of him? Are you joking?"

"Why? Are you chicken? Are you afraid he'll suspect something, look under the table and then kick your ass?"

He laughed, "No."

"Well, then, go check."

"Mike, are you okay?"

Not sure what else to do, I included myself in the re-enactment. "I think so. I must have ate something bad at dinner. I'll be out in a bit."

"Good, we're waiting on you to finish this hand of Asshole. There's some Pepto in the medicine cabinet if you need it."

"Michael," Kristy interrupted, turning her head towards me, "While Adam and I finish telling you the rest of the story, I want you to jerk off for me, okay?"

My prick was still hard and starved for attention, but that was the last thing I wanted to do. No matter how loose or messy it was, I wanted to stroke myself inside her pussy, not inside my fist. So, I objected, "I don't want to do that, baby. I haven't jerked off since you and I got together and I really want to get off from your pussy once Adam has finished."

"Everything about tonight has been wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing, but my pussy is very sore, Michael. I want Adam to finish telling the story and then get off inside me so hopefully I can come again, too. But, my pussy is going to need to rest after that."

"But, he's the one who made you sore. Why don't you make him pull out and jerk off while I fuck you?"

"We discussed this, Michael. Adam doesn't jerk off."

"Well can't you suck him off then, while I fuck you? Or how about you suck me off while he fucks you?"

"So much for not being a problem, anymore," Adam quipped.

"Haven't you been listening to anything that was said tonight, Michael? This has been the most truthful game of Truth or Dare we've ever played. You should have taken in every word. What did I tell you when I blew on your prick?" Kristy asked.

I thought for a moment, remembering but trying to forget, then stuttered out, "Th-th-th-that... that would be as close to a b-blow job as I ever g-g-got from you?"

"Yep. And who did I say my pussy was made for?"

"Adam."

"Right again. Michael, things have evolved a lot from the night we're reminiscing about; we've all gotten to know each other and ourselves a lot better: what we like and what we need. I need Adam. I need his cock. And you need pain. But, pain is hard to take. It's hard for you to know how much you can take or how much you need. That's why you need to trust me to make that decision for you in the best interest of all three of us. You have a girlfriend who loves you more than you love yourself. Put your trust in her."

It's hard to explain the comfort of her words adequately, but I just said, "Okay."

"I fondly remember the time when you were my little jerk off boy. Things are better now for both of us, but I really enjoyed that time, too. Tonight, I want you to be my little jerk off boy, again. The only difference is now your jerking off for me, not for yourself while you fantasize about me. And I want to watch you jerk off while you take the pain of Adam owning my pussy, accept the fact that he deserves it more, love the look of pleasure on my face, and enjoy the jealousy, shame, and humiliation that has always served so well as inspiration for your arousal."

I stared at her hesitantly, not wanting to go down this road I feared we'd never come back from.

"Would it help if I gave your balls a little 'special attention' like I did yesterday?"

I smiled and nodded, remembering how painfully erotic it was when she slapped and punched me.

"Stand up, spread your legs, and lift your prick up and out of the way." As I did, her knuckles collided with my balls and I bent forward a little.

Adam stopped thrusting and gasped, "What the fuck?"

Kristy ignored him as I straightened back up and she hit me again harder, causing me to bend over further. "One more?" she asked me.

Despite not wanting any more, I trusted her to decide how much I could take and straightened back up again. She made that the hardest yet and I stepped backwards and resumed my place on the stool.

Looking at my wincing face and smiling broadly, she purred, "I love you, Michael."

"You sure got a funny way of showing it!" Adam interrupted.

"I love you, too, Kristy. Thank you." I replied to her, ignoring him and enjoying the dull ache between my legs.

Adam shook his head, "Fuck! I'm glad I'm me and you're you, Mike."

"The feeling is mutual," I replied as I took two fingers and a thumb and began to stroke. I could feel Adam's glare, so I glanced over and saw the wide smug grin that caused me to snap my gaze back to the faraway look of desire on the face of my girlfriend.

Adam just went back to thrusting and telling the story, "So, Kristy let me play with her tits until you finally came out of the bathroom. You sat down. I told you to drink and you did. You seemed fine, so we finished the hand. Then, as you shuffled the deck, I poured three shots and proposed a toast. You said you weren't sure about drinking anymore shots, but I taunted you, so you finally accepted. Then do you remember what we toasted to?"

"Here's to the president continuing his winning streak and the asshole continuing his losing streak all night long," Kristy giggled. I stroked fervently fully getting the hidden meaning I didn't at the time.

"That's right. And we did, well into the night. You won a couple hands a few months ago, Mike, but it seems I'm back to my winning ways again. You seem to be more comfortable on the loser's stool anyway."

"Michael's got a good sense of sportsmanship, don't you baby? You have no problem with losing as long as the game is fair, right?"

"The game isn't ever fair. Neither is life. I may be a loser, but I'm not going to be a sore one. Well, except for my balls." They laughed at my self-deprecation. "What about the fingering?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, while you were dealing out the cards, I slid my hand into Kristy's jeans. I whispered in her ear that she was really wet. She told me that was thanks to me. Because I got to be President three times in a row, I made a rule that the asshole had to keep his eyes fixated on the pile at all times and if he looked up from there, he had to drink. You stopped looking up after I made you finish your beer and ours as well. But you had a hard time staying focused since Kristy was making noises from me fingering her the entire hand and telling her what cards I wanted her to play for me from my hand. But, before the hand was over, you passed out right there on the table. When I said 'Nighty, night loser', Kristy came all over my hand yelling as she did. That didn't wake you up, probably since I dosed the Pepto you drank with two sleeping pills."

"Damn, you're bad," Kristy moaned lustfully.

"What can I say, I'm a bad boy. Sure beats being a nice guy who finishes last, like Michael," Adam retorted. Kristy obviously agreed with the statement since she came right after and Adam followed suit.

"Stay with me, Adam." She lay down on her stomach and Adam went with her, keeping his cock buried inside her. "Come on, Michael. I want you to jerk yourself off with Adam's cock deep inside me like you used to. Why don't we relive what happened in your bedroom that night, Adam, so Michael can finish last like he's supposed to."

Adam started, "Oh, after she came, I said my turn. I stood up, stuck my cock in her face and she sucked me for about five minutes in front of you before I told her I was ready to fuck. When we got back to the bedroom, she asked if I had any condoms. I showed her the box that was now empty thanks to you."

"I was pretty turned on by both the size of condoms he wore and the fact that he said he always wore them with other girls but didn't want to with me since he trusted me and I was on birth control. I was glad I didn't force the issue because after he fucked me in the missionary position and made me come twice, I needed him to fill my womb with his seed. Michael, you're not a girl, so you'll never understand how amazing it is when a guy you are totally hot for with a cock that fills you up perfectly empties his oversized balls into your womb and fills it up to the brink. And then, between the chemicals his cum puts into my system and the ones my body releases naturally, I go into a state of pure ecstatic bliss. So, I'm willing to take a chance on impregnation with him because the benefits outweigh the risks."

"B-b-but they don't with me?" I asked, still stroking but getting close.

"Michael, there are no benefits to you ejaculating inside me. You know your prick doesn't come anywhere close to filling me up. And, when you do come, you're still in my vagina and nowhere near my womb. Plus your balls are undersized, and the amount of cum that you leak into that little condom is probably a quarter of what Adam deposits in my womb. "

"What happens if he does impregnate you? What happens to us?" I asked worriedly but still trying to finish, at long last.

"That would be Adam's decision. I imagine he'd let you marry me and raise the child as your own. But, if he wanted to raise the child himself, I would marry him. But, don't worry, you and I would still keep a very close relationship. If, as Adam says, he and I are fated to be together, then you were obviously brought in by fate to facilitate that, to ensure that we do stay together. Naturally, I'd want you to stay faithful to me even if we weren't having sex, just like you did before. "

"Oh, fuck," I was getting very close to orgasm. She was bringing up the very thing I had imagined the night before, but consoled myself would never actually happen. It turned me on coming out of my own brain, but coming from Kristy's lips was erotic torture nirvana. It seems I was, indeed, that pathetic.

She smiled, knowing she had me, "And, since you'd be faithful to a woman you couldn't even fuck, you'd never be able to have children of your own. So, you could be Uncle Mike and spend all your money supporting the fruits of Adam's superior loins."

That was all I could take and I came. As I grunted, Adam climbed off of Kristy and out of bed, looking at me and shaking his head as if in disbelief.

Then Kristy sat on the side of the bed, had me stand up, and then carefully slid off my double condoms. She unrolled the substantial unused portion on the outer sheath and tied it into a knot. She pulled me down pecked me on the cheek and teasingly whispered in my ear, "Will you see to it that your reproductive waste is disposed of in the proper manner."

I took it and proceeded to carry out the act of placing my seed in one of the empty containers in our trash bag. The first time, I just put it on top and didn't tie it off and she chastised me that morning during breakfast, "What's wrong with you? Condoms are gross. People don't want to see your reproductive waste sitting in there when their getting ready to eat."

"Well, what am I supposed to do with it?" I asked looking down at it.

"See that empty box it's sitting on top of. Pick both of them up. Put the condom inside. Now, crunch up the box. See? Out of sight, out of mind." I nodded. "Oh and, next time, tie off the condom like a little balloon. We don't need your cum stinking up our trash can."

At the time, I was a little offended, but I thought she was just teaching me proper sexual etiquette. I had zero experience with such things, and, to be fair, I never recalled looking into a trash can and seeing a rubber until that day. I certainly learned my lesson and always made sure I tied off the rubber and disguised it to where it couldn't be seen even through the clear kitchen liner. But, lying down next to her after disposing of my latest batch of 'reproductive waste', I couldn't help thinking about her use of that phrase as well as the word 'stinking', as if that was the most offensive odor in a bag of garbage. I wondered if she consciously slighted me so early in our 'official' relationship, or if fate had somehow guided her word choice to nudge us along the path that led to where we are now.

defer2her
defer2her
112 Followers
12