The Benefits of 'Overtime'

Story Info
Young Black worker gets involved with older boss.
4.2k words
4.55
105.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the Accounts Clerk for a small firm where the atmosphere is informal and the staff is pretty much on a first name basis. I generally enjoyed working here, but today wasn't one of those days. It was 6 pm after an already long day. Numbers, numbers and more numbers. They had me in a daze. We were approaching the end of the Company's financial year and not only did I need to balance all of the accounts but I had my year-end reports to do too. This was my third late day in a row at the office and I was getting rather fed up.

I sat at my desk, feeling very tired. I eased my feet out of my 3 inch heels and put my feet up on a foot rest beneath my desk. The bloody air conditioning unit for the whole building had quit earlier that day. I had removed my jacket leaving me in a loose white silk shirt and short navy skirt. I always dress professionally for work, but I have been told that I ooze sexuality in whatever short, sexy suite I am wearing. Normally, I keep my suite jacket on, the way the silk clings to the shape of my full breasts is not the sort of thing you want to expose at work. But now, I didn't have a choice. Thankfully almost every one had left already.

Everyone but my boss, Malcolm Goodman. Malcolm was a very friendly and warm individual. A good boss really. We had occasion to speak frequently and we often joked around a bit. He was tall and strapping, very well built. It was obvious that he worked out often. He was in great shape. He was very handsome, with nice warm eyes, and slightly greying hair. Although he was in his mid-forties and 20+ years my senior, he was quite an attractive man, and very sexy too. When I first started to work here a year ago, I was sooo attracted to him. What had also added to my attraction to him was his race. You see, Malcolm is white and I am black. Although society seemed to say that we can't mix, I have always had an 'interest' in white men. Probably it -is- because of all the black/white taboo going around.

We flirted from time to time, but it remained just that. He didn't seem interested, and although I secretly admired him, I wasn't going to throw myself at him, after all I've got a job to keep. And apart from that he also seemed to be 'occupied' always very occupied. Within the last year, I am certain there had been at least ten women in his life. I saw enough of them to know they were not just 'business associates'. Handsome and charming though he was, I thought, that kind of man - I do not need. I had satisfied myself with a great Professional relationship.

Today he was here in his office and from time to time I would buzz him with questions that I would have about assets we had purchased, or some customers account, or one of the many other questions that would come up. The fact that he was in the office made my life a bit easier.

I sat going through the company's liabilities and was having problems with the account of Thomas & Thomas, Inc., one of our Vendors. In checking the computer, it seemed that a few months ago, we paid them quite a large sum of money which to date seemingly hadn't been applied to any invoice. To resolve this, I needed to look at their file and I would probably need to speak to my boss as well. Instead of buzzing him as I would usually do, I decided to go to his office, where the files were. I slipped on my shoes and headed up the hall.

When I got there his door was ajar and I could see him in front of his computer, his back towards me. The sight of nude women filled the screen. I was quite taken aback. Here I was busting my ass off on work and he was sitting up here getting off on images of naked women. As I stood there, the sight of all this bare skin and those beautiful bodies got to me more than it probably should have, given the circumstances. To announce my presence I cleared my throat. Immediately he minimized the window on his computer. By the look on his face when he spun around I could tell he knew that I was well aware of what he had been up to.

"Hi there Tara" he said with a guilty smile.

"Hello Malcolm.. I just needed to get the Thomas & Thomas' file. Then I'll need to run a couple things by you".

I walked towards his desk and proceeded to explain what my problem was. Approaching the side of his desk, I couldn't help but notice an enormous bulge under his zipper. It wasn't hard to conclude that my catching him looking at porn had done nothing to diminish his excitement. If anything, my presence seemed only to cause his bulge to grow while I watched. He noticed where my eyes were and looked up at me while making no effort at all to hide his condition.

I went to the filing cabinet to get out the Thomas & Thomas file feeling his eyes on my ass as I walked. Feeling a little naughty, I slowly bent at the waist (a bit more than necessary) to retrieve file from the second draw, knowing how great my stocking-clad legs must look as the back of my skirt raised a bit. I straightened and when I turned around my thoughts were confirmed. He was staring shamelessly at my behind, what caught me though was where his hand was, he was rubbing his groin. Of course I meant to tease, but I didn't quite expect him to be this "free". Feeling suddenly self conscious and a little flustered by his boldness, I fumbled a bit and dropped the file. I bent to pick them up and only after doing so I realised what I had done. My shirt, which I had loosened earlier by undoing one extra button to the top because of the heat, fell open exposing most of my very ample bust to him. He took full advantage of his opportunity. What's even worse, I became so disconcerted, I seemed to fumble with every piece of paper, so that it seemed that I was exposed to him forever.

"Well, well, well Tara.. I see you want to show me more than the Thomas' file" he said with a leer.

"Guess that makes two of us" I said sharply, gesturing towards his pants.

He let out a loud hearty laugh. "Ooohh that sharp tongue is always up and ready to go."

"Well if you wanna talk about things being 'up' and ready to go. Lets!!" I answered mockingly, gesturing again towards his groin. "I don't suppose that's a pistol"

I hoped that he wouldn't call my bluff and move on, but he didn't. "Okay Tara. Lets."

With that he stood up and moved over to me. I was between him and the filing cabinet.

"I was only kidding"

Raising his hands up on either side of me and placing them on the cabinet he said "The thing is.... I'm not"

I was now pinned against the cabinet. "Listen, I think we better get back to the work at hand" I stammered.

"I was thinking the same thing Tara" he said smiling. At the same time he brought his right knee up against my leg, brushing against it ever so slowly, and gently.

A shiver ran through my body from just this simple contact. He proceeded to undo another button in my blouse, pushing it back revealing my bra-clad breasts. I felt paralysed; I wanted this badly, yet I wasn't prepared for it. He glanced down at my breasts and I felt my breath catch. His eyes widened and his smile broadened as he saw my nipples harden and poke through the thin material of my bra. I could feel them like spears pushing against the fabric. "My, my Tara. I see we are thinking on the same level"

I couldn't move, nor answer. 'Ahh the moment of truth!, I've wanted this for long enough' one part of me thought. The other part was telling me that I cant get involved in this; I need to walk right out this door'. Yet the sexier, more dominant screamed 'but he is soooo sexy and god knows you need some excitement'. I had been tightly clutching the file awkwardly against my stomach. He took it from me throwing it on the floor. Pulling the blouse from my skirt, he undid the last couple buttons. I could feel the tingling in my breasts, breasts that were aching for his touch and he knew it. His fingers moved to tweak my nipples through the bra. I could feel my breathing escalating. My nipples loved the attention and they grew firmer to his touch. I couldn't help it; a soft moan escaped my lips and my hands went around to his back, pulling him towards me.

He growled deeply and whispered, "Oh Tara". His lips found mine and I responded meeting him in a searing kiss, one filled at once with rage and lust. It felt like it had been building up in me for the past year that I had been around this man. My hands grasped at his shoulders pulling him against my body as my tongue tasted his mouth. His tongue felt so sensual as it duelled with mine, tasting me, seeking and claiming every part as his own.

He broke the kiss and burying his head in my neck planted kisses all along it. Hoarsely he said "Do you have any idea how fucking long I've wanted to do this?.. To hold you. To touch your beautiful brown skin. To kiss your luscious full lips. To see and touch those gorgeous breasts. To ....... .. "Come with me" He took my hand and guided me to his desk.

I stood in front of it as he sat in his chair. I slid the shirt off my shoulders. He pulled himself towards me, snaking his fingers around the back undoing the zipper in my skirt. As he did the he planted kisses along my firm stomach. Several moans escaped my lips. I was enjoying every moment of this. Pulling my skirt down he drew back. I stood before him in my heels with black stockings, garters, bra and sheer thongs, giving him a nice view of my neatly trimmed pubes. I must have looked quite a sight, as he let out a growl and I could see pure animalistic lust in his eyes. Seeing this I teased him a bit further. I brought my fingers up to my breast undoing the front clasp and pealed it away from my body. My breasts bounced free, nipples taut.

"Oh God Tara... great Tits" he said huskily as he reached up cupping my breasts. "I've always wondered what these would feel like" he murmured while planting kisses on my stomach. Suddenly he stood, lifted me off the floor and sat me on the desk burying his face in my chest.

He took one nipple into his mouth. Oh shit this felt so damn good!!. His hands grasped firmly at my hips. I snaked my legs around his calves, pulling him into me, feeling the hardness of his erection through his pants against my pussy, my quivering pussy, that needed attention, lots of it. As if sensing this, his hands crept between my thighs until he reached the thin fabric of my thong. It was soaked, I knew it, I felt the moisture oozing from me, as my excitement built. He gently rubbed the length of my slit through my panties and I gasped from the sheer pleasure it brought. He slid his finger under the band of the crotch, and ran his finger over my slit not stopping until he got to my clit, nudging it, making my moaning reach another level. " Oh Malcolm. mmmm.. yess".

This served as all the encouragement he needed as he began running his caressing his fingers along my slit, gently rubbing his fingers up and down, exerting enough pressure for a finger to caress the inner lips of my pussy, slowly pushing into my wetness.

My breathing became more ragged as his finger swirled around inside me. Our lips met once again, in another greedy lusty kiss. He slipped his finger out, reaching for the waist of my thongs, tearing it down over my hips as I eased to allow him. The flimsy material snapped on the side and he pulled it down one leg leaving it dangling at my knee. His hand now flew back to my pussy, plunging one and now two fingers in. "Yes yes Malcolm" I moaned. His fingers left my pussy again only to creep up to my hood, finding my clit. He began massaging and caressing it with his slick fingers. My moans increased. My fingers clawed at his back. And he bit into my neck as he continued with his assault on my pussy "Ohh.. keep going Malcolm.. yes.. don't stop" I screamed humping against his hand.

"Oh yeah baby, and its only my finger playing with your clit just imagine me licking, sucking, and biting it." He whispered huskily while nibbling on my ear, "wait unitl I start licking your slit, bathing in your love juices, as my fingers pump in and out of your hot, wett, juicy pussy, getting you ready to fully accept my cock when I fuck you"

This set me off. Listening to him describe it and just thinking about it sent me over the top. My body tensed as my climax approached "oh God Malcolm.. I'm cumming, yes. Yes. Yesssssss" ..He was looking directly into my eyes. He kept up the pressure on my clit until my orgasm fully hit, I clutched his pant-clad ass pulling his body against mine. and slowly he brought me back down until I was able to breath properly..

"oh Fuck Malcolm" was all I was able to moan

"Still want to get back to work?" he asked with a glimmer in his eye.

"Not a chance!! Not a single chance of that" and my hands flew to his neck, undoing his tie as he assisted me with the shirt buttons. I pushed his shirt off his shoulders, revealing his chiselled abs and chest. Boy was he hot. I ran my fingers over his chest watching the contrast of my dark fingers on his fair skin. I lowered my head to his pink nipple, quickly biting it, releasing shivers from him. My hands found his pant waist undoing his belt and buttons, tugging his pant and briefs down. His cock sprang free. I took him into my hands, enjoying the silkiness of his white shaft. Wiping the pre-cum of his head, swollen and purple. "I need you first, god how I need you"

"If I only knew you would be like this, I would have done something about it sooner" he murmured into my neck

I pulled pack forcing him to look at me. "You've never shown the slightest sexual interest in me.., why now?"

"Well Tara, Sexual Harassment suits are hard to get out of"

"And you think you're safe now, .. I can still sue you" I said smiling.

He sat down unto his chair and pulled himself forward to me, lowered his head to my pussy and looked up at me mischievously. "Not after this you wouldn't"

With that said, he moved between my legs and sucked my clit into his mouth. I could not believe how hot and soft his mouth felt against my womanhood. His tongue found my clitoris and began to dance with it. I lost myself to the incredible sensations I felt as his fingers slowly entering my pussy. Slowly, he began easing his long fingers in and out of me, while his tongue did magical things to my clitoris.

His other hand crept up to my breast and began pinching my nipples with his long pale fingers. I was close to bursting. I was right on the edge of another orgasm. Malcolm was driving me crazy! Then, without warning, I exploded into the mother of all orgasms! I came HARD!!!

I groaned loudly as my orgasm tore through me. I felt a torrent of hot lust gushing out of my pussy as I convulsed on his desk.

Malcolm never slowed down. He kept sucking my clitoris and pounding his fingers in and out of my vagina. My head was in a whir. It was overwhelming

"Oh God Malcolm stop.. STOP.you've got to stop.you are driving me crazy...Maaaalllll..." I trail of into a scream as I burst into another mind-blowing orgasm.

I could hear myself moaning and groaning but I could not stop myself. I threw my head from side to side trying to control myself. But I was lost in orgasmic ecstasy. I can't even begin to imagine how I sounded or looked lying there on the desk in front of him.

He looked up and grinned at me.

"umm you were saying something about a harassment suit" he said quizzically.

"Oh shut up Malcolm" what I wouldn't give to wipe that smirking smile off his face. "I hope you are prepared to suffer the consequences of your actions though"

Easing myself of the desk, I pushed him back unto the chair and climbed atop him, anxious to feel him buried inside me. Normally after such an experience I would have been totally spent. But I needed him.. I needed to feel his cock in me. I needed to be brought to yet another orgasm. But this time I wanted to feel his hard manliness in me. I moaned as I felt him at my entrance and I began to lower myself, slowly at first, allowing myself to adjust to this pleasant invasion. Slowly, steadily, I lowered myself unto his cock, my juices paving the way for fulfilment as his shaft spread me wide. Malcolm slowly gave a few short strokes bringing moans from deep in my throat. He slightly eased off the chair forcing me to take every inch of his cock. Then he began to pump himself into me, harder and faster with each stroke. My fingernails gripped into his back as he thrust heartily again and again and again. One hand reached for my nipple pinching it sending jolts of electricity shooting through me. I took control and began riding him furiously I could feel myself coming closer to orgasm all the time.

"Oh you feel so fucking good inside of me" I screamed.

My breasts shook wildly. Our pants and moans filled the room. We were aware of nothing but the need to reach complete satisfaction with each other.

"Fuck me baby! Ooooooh yeeeees!!! Ride me with that tight, black pussy of yours!" With his free hand, Malcolm forced my hips down, harder and harder with each stroke, bringing forth screams from me. I could think of nothing but his hard cock slamming into me. My hands flew to my nipples, assaulting them, sending little shocks through my body with each pinch.

His breath was starting to come in rapid gulps, as the pace quickened, the room spun and I cried out as the shockwaves hit me. There was such a powerful explosion from deep inside me and I launched into an amazing climax, my muscles spasming around him as my body shook violently. He took over and slammed him self into me repeatedly, I felt him coming closer and closer. His eyes sought mine as if requesting permission, I nodded yes and Malcolm gave a loud grunt, plunging one more time deep inside me, his body becoming rigid as he came with such a great force inside me. Empting his seed deep within.

I fell forward into his chest, still riding out the after shocks of my orgasm. He held me in a tight embrace as our body cruised back down to their normal pace.

This felt so good. I could not remember the last time, I had anything but my toys inside of me. I looked around me. I didn't think I would ever be able to come back into this office without remembering today.

"My my my Tara. Consequences like those, I can deal with everyday."

Was this his way of saying that this wasn't a one time thing, I thought shifting off him. Oh God! I hope so. Cus he was gooooodd. He was fucking good!!

We gathered our clothes and put them on almost in silence. I could feel his cum oozing out of my pussy, down my thighs, a wonderful reminder of our encounter as I tidied the office. I went over to pick up the Thomas' file he had dropped earlier. He came up behind me, gently rubbing the nape of my neck with his finger, he turned me around to face him. I was met by a fierce set of lips and tongue and he kissed me, grabbing my ass with his other hand. I felt weak in his hands. Oh Fuck!!.. He was good!! He pulled himself away.

"I'll see you tomorrow Tara"

* * * * ** * * *

I walked through the door to my lonely apartment. My life outside of work was non-existent. My last boyfriend was about six months ago and I've more or less avoided going out much since. My friends were limited to those I found online. Checked my phone. No messages. Don't even know why I bothered to check it.

I had left the office a little while after Malcolm did. After cleaning my self up, there was no way was I able to settle back down to work.

I now walked towards my bedroom, undoing my buttons as I got there. I changed into a loose robe and walked towards my computer. None of my online 'friends' were on. I went through my email while grabbing some pizza from the fridge and heating it up. Boy!!. Good Old dinner!!.. I waited around online to see if anyone would come on, but nothing.

I went into the shower, had a nice hot bath. Then headed off to bed. I lay looking at the television in the nude. There was nothing much on TV either. I surfed the channels until I got to an 'adult channel'. I lay looking at a scene with two ladies and a guy. The scene along with my very own scene earlier got me very aroused pretty fast. I couldn't remember the last time I came so much. Boy. Was Malcolm good!!

12