The Bertolini and Marco

Story Info
A young Marco meets a middle aged couple while on vacation.
6.3k words
3.77
26.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davechop
davechop
14 Followers

This is entirely a work of fiction.

Introduction

Several years ago I joined some friends in visiting a cabaret in a large southern city. We were going to see a singer that had opened the cabaret and had caused quite a stir. Her act was a blend of old songs, a beautiful voice, and a mastery of all the tools of her trade. And she was skimpily dressed.

During break, one of our group was successful in having the lady join us.

Besides being beautiful she was also a delightful addition to our group. We spent the evening at the club and on each break she would join us. And each time she would draw one of us out as she genuinely sought to know each one of us.

When it came my turn I told her that I aspired to write. She promptly told me she had a lot of stories to tell and that we should get together. I gave her my number and said, "Any time." It was over a week later when she finally called but when she did I quickly agreed to meet. I heard many stories over the next few months. Many were about herself and are covered in other stories I have posted. Her story name is Jo Ann Bancroft.

This is a story about an episode in the young life of man who later broke up her marriage.

*

The Bertolini and Marco

Marco's Italian family were relatively well off but not rich. There was no problem sending him to the University after finishing his scuola secondaria superiore course of studies. Marco was a good student and after his first year of study at the university he was rewarded by a vacation with his cousin Felix at a small resort town on the Adriatic Sea. A whole summer was theirs to enjoy.

It was the same resort town where an older and even wealthier Don Alberto Bertolini and his wife Dona Lena maintained a summer house.

The Don Alberto was from an old, wealthy and very sophisticated family. People in the town where the Bertolini originated said they thought when the world was created that the Bertolini had money. They owned vineyards, olive groves, pasta factories, and small machinery manufacturing plants in various towns in Italy. Don Alberto in his time had expanded to small hotels in Milan, Paris and Amsterdam.

It was rumored Don Alberto had interests in less savory activities but a team of lawyers kept any such activities at arms length from Don Alberto and the legitimate business.

Being the scion of such a family it would not have been surprising if Don Alberto had merely been a useless playboy but that was not the case. Alberto was strong physically, mentally and emotionally. He was the type of person, to coin a cliche, that would, "Suck the air out of the room." when he entered.

The Bertolini supported the arts and were opera aficionados as well as being active in various community and philanthropic initiatives.

In the less savory side of life Don Alberto ruled with an iron hand and a steely determination.

Don Alberto was eight years older than Lena. He had met her when she had just turned eighteen and was a tall striking girl with flashing dark eyes that was already cast in a small town opera production with a much older cast with much more experience. She quickly stole the show..

They courted chastely before being married in a large ceremony that enveloped the small town that Lena had been born in.

Don Albert was proud of his new bride and very much in love with her. Even as she bore and raised two children she still attracted attention in Milan, Florence, Paris and especially the small towns they might visit.

Lena had developed into an accomplished singer and from time to time would participated in small town opera productions. During these performances Don Alberto would burst with pride.

Being older and with experience over the years Don Alberto was able to develop his wife sexually where she was able to be content and satisfied in her role as wife and mother. Don Alberto was devoted to his wife but still found it necessary to continue some of his earlier contacts since he was away from home on business on numerous occasions.

But Lena was now approaching forty just as Don Alberto was approaching forty eight and young Marco whom they had yet to meet was approaching twenty. They were on a collision course.

The first white hair had appeared in Lena's jet black hair several years ago and now they were becoming more abundant. Eight years older, Alberto was already gray and had experienced diminished sexual drive for some time now. He had always been proud of his seven inch engine but most of the time he was only semi hard as he made love to Lena.

But Don Alberto was concerned that his younger wife's aging was slowing his own sexual vigor.

Alberto had always taken a very active interest in his wife and had interjected himself many times into her life situations to make things better for her. Now Lena's low moral was no different. With no immediate ideas Alberto encouraged a whole new wardrobe but that had only a small effect.

While selecting new clothes Alberto encouraged Lena to select more revealing outfits. He was gratified with the outcome. It seemed to work. From low cut blouses and gowns they moved on to see through skirts, blouses and dresses. And slowly the selections became more extravagantly revealing.

As the clothes revealed more Alberto and Lena would travel to Paris, Amsterdam and other very liberal cities to show Lena off. Lena thrived and so did Alberto. Walking down the sheik streets of Paris with no bra and only a thong under a thin see through dress drew appreciative looks, turned on Alberto and enlivened Lena. Not only was her morale improved but the quality and frequency of their sex tripled.

It was during this period of their life that Alberto found that Lena would not only tolerate being displayed from hotel windows but would actually relish it. Displaying Lena naked to total strangers became part of their normal sex play

In addition Alberto started introducing mild bondage to Lena. In a typical evening Alberto would strip Lena, then tie her and make her stand in front of a hotel window. The following sex was hot for both of them.

While Lena's morale had improved from Alberto's attentions she was still bothered with aging. Reaching forty for a beautiful woman is always difficult. It was during that time that Lena arrived with Alberto to spend the summer at their beach house.

It was the same resort town where young Marco Napolino arrived with his cousin Felix with both feeling very much on top of the world.

On previous summers at the beach house Don Alberto and Lena had never swam at the topless section of the beach but this time they agreed they should try it. On reaching the beach Lena peeled off her top without any coaxing from Alberto. Then and for the rest of the summer the topless area was their beach.

Being able to show herself so freely was stimulating for Lena but by now their new life style was loosing some of its' effect on Don Alberto and he was once again servicing his wife with a less than hard implement.

On arriving Don Alberto insisted that she make herself available for a small opera production being put on in the resort community that summer. Following Alberto's suggestion she wore a sheer dress the morning of the tryout with no under garments. Her nipples showed large under the thin material. Combined with a beautiful voice it was predictable that she was offered a part.

It was one afternoon while the group was rehearsing that Marco saw her for the first time and like Alberto twenty years previously he was smitten. Felix, Marco's cousin who had accompanied him to the beach couldn't understand what was so captivating about a woman twenty years old than Marco.

After that afternoon Marco developed an intense interest in opera. While Felix cruised the beach and the youth hangouts Marco would head to the outdoor pavilion where the opera practice was taking place.

There was an older man attending on most afternoons. Quickly Marco connected the man, Don Alberto, with Lena.

While that realization was a downer it still didn't dampen his attraction to Lena.

Marco felt certain that Don Alberto had no idea that his wife was the object of his interest but he was wrong. One night during dinner Don Albert announced to Lena.

"You have an admirer."

"Oh." Lena briefly replied. It was not unusual for her to have admirers during an opera season.

"Yes, the tall young man that watches all of the practice."

"You are kidding me. He is young enough to be my son." Lena replied, giving away the fact that she had indeed noticed Marco.

"Nevertheless, he is totally taken with you. I believe if you said good morning to him he would wee wee in his pants"

The conversation didn't go any further that night but the next day as she was stepping down from the stage to join Alberto she caught Marco's eye and gave him a brief smile.

The following day as she was entering the pavilion and making her way to the stage she made a point of passing Marco.

This time when she caught his eye she smiled and said, "Good morning."

Marco was caught by surprise but did manage to mutter something back that was largely unintelligible

The smiling and speaking went on for the rest of the week. As Don Alberto observed the innocent interaction an idea was forming in his mind that soon became a plan to bolster Lena's low morale and help his own flagging performance. He would use the young man's attentions to show Lena that she was still desirable and attractive.

Don Alberto introduced himself to Marco and when the opera troupe moved from the pavilion to the small opera house in town Alberto obtained a pass for Marco so that the friendship could continue. After moving to the intimate opera house Alberto formally introduced Marco to Lena and invited him along with them for lunch.

Alberto had anticipated that Lena would like Marco's company but he was surprised how much. Lena lit up like a school girl and Marco responded in kind. Alberto had never seen anyone have such an effect on Lena's outward demeanor. In Marco's presence she glowed.

Alberto was pleased with his part in helping Lena break out of her "reaching forty funk." He now had his bright, vivacious, fun loving wife back. He hadn't taken into account however the raging hormones of a young man just turned 20 and a healthy female who was about to realize an early midlife sexual awakening.

Several times a week Marco and sometimes Felix would join Lena and Alberto for lunch. About once per week they were invited to join Alberto and Lena for dinner at some nice restaurant. Many evenings the four would rendezvous at an open air dance pavilion on the beach and take turns dancing with Lena and the other younger girls that frequented the place.

Marco embarrassed himself more than once by developing a hard on from holding Lena while dancing. On one occasion Alberto laughed out loud on noticing it. Lena knew what he was laughing at and only glared at Alberto disapprovingly.

One afternoon as they were parting after lunch Alberto said to Marco. "Why don't you and Felix join us for a swim this afternoon after it cools off. We swim at the 1.1 kilometer mark. It's just north of here."

Marco knew where the 1.1 mark was and quickly agreed.

"Be sure and bring Felix." He reminded Marco.

Marco agreed .to that also but not as heartily.

Lena was stunned that Alberto had invited the boys to swim with them and after Marco departed said.

"Alberto, I can't go topless in front of those boys."

"Why not? You go topless in front of everybody else on the beach."

"But they are different. I know them. I would be mortified to take my top down in their presence."

Alberto just smiled and let the subject drop while Lena still remained agitated.

When the sun started dropping and their usual swim time approached Alberto brought out the bikes.

"Ready." He asked Lena.

"No, this is crazy." She fumed but still mounted her bike and followed Alberto out of the yard. She didn't know how she would handle the situation but she certainly didn't intend to take her top down in front of the young men.

Marco was excited about any opportunity to be with Lena and he approached the outing with enthusiasm. Felix wasn't particularly interested but agreed to go when Marco told him it was at the topless beach. Felix relished the idea of ogling a wife's breasts in the presence of her husband.

Marco and Felix were already waiting when Alberto and Lena arrived. Lena spread their blanket next to the young men. The tension built as they settled down along side each other and tried to make small talk.

Finally Felix broke the spell.

You know this is a topless beach don't you." He said, looking Lena in the eye and flashing a huge mischievous smile.

"Of course she does." Alberto answered for his wife while quickly and deftly unfastening her top. Lena gasped and tried to retrieve it but Alberto had obviously planned the move well and the top was already far out of her reach.

"Wow!" The two young men exclaimed in unison.

Lena didn't have large breasts. In fact they were no more than two nice mounds nicely in proportion to her slender build. But the nipples were huge and almost black, like two large black olives.

The possibilities of what you could do with those two beauties were endless.

Lena quickly covered herself with her hands but in a few minutes when the three men wisely moved their attention to others on the beach she let herself relax and the hands were dropped.

Later when they went for a swim Lena lost her self consciousness and entered into the pushing, shoving and splashing with more energy than anyone.

Except on days when Alberto needed to be gone on business the group would be found together on the beach in the late afternoons. Slowly the horseplay in the water became more intimate. Each afternoon after the group had split up Marco and Felix would add up their scores to determine which one had brushed up against or otherwise made body contact with Lena. Nipples brushing on arms counted one point while nipples brushing against a chest counted four. Most afternoons Lena was allowing Marco to accidentally score at least one and sometimes two chest encounters..

Trailing in the point count Felix suggested that a hand cupping a breast count eight. At first with Alberto in the water with them neither of the young men were willing to risk going for the eight points for cupping Lena's breast.

With Marco outscoring him each day Felix decided to become more aggressive. He was confident Alberto was aware of what they were doing and would turn a blind eye to it. The opportunity presented itself when Alberto himself pushed Lena into Felix. To keep her from going under Felix caught her with one hand momentarily cupping her right breast.

Felix froze such that Lena had to reach up and remove his hand. They all left the water shortly after and the hard protruding from Felix's bathing suit was impossible to ignore.

That night at dinner Lena remarked to Alberto, "I'm enjoying being with Marco and Felix but I'm afraid they may be going a little too far. They are getting a little too familiar."

"Is it annoying you?" Alberto asked.

"I wouldn't call it annoying but I don't think they should be doing it. When you start getting too familiar you don't know what will happen."

The next day as was now the custom Alberto joined Marco at opera practice.

"After lunch today I would like to have you and Felix go somewhere with me. It won't take but about fifteen minutes."

Marco agreed and left to go fetch Felix.

After lunch Lena took her bike and returned to their house while the three men left in Alberto's car. After several blocks Alberto parked the car at the town clinic.

"You fellows are getting very close to my wife." He announced. "In case there is an accident we wouldn't want any unpleasant surprises. I would like for both of you to take a blood test"

The young men were stunned in silence but could hardly do anything but agree.

As Alberto drove them back no one said anything. As he pulled away Felix turned to Marco and asked.

"Is he going to let us fuck his wife?"

With a puzzled look on his face all Marco could muster in response was, "I don't know."

Whatever was Alberto's intent Marco and Felix took it as a go ahead signal.

When Lena greeted a friend her style was to kiss them on each cheek. A couple of weeks ago she had signaled that Marco was her friend by giving him such a greeting. Marco had been thrilled.

But now armed with the go ahead from Alberto Marco responded to such a greeting by kissing Lena full on the lips. At first it was a light kiss that caught Lena by surprise. But she didn't seem offended. Lena enjoyed the kisses as they became more intimate and she didn't see any reason to put a stop to them.

One afternoon as they were leaving the water Marco pulled Lena to himself and gave her a passionate kiss with her bare breasts pressing against his chest. When they broke away from the kiss both Marco and Lena quickly looked at Alberto for his reaction. Both breathed a sigh of relief that he didn't seem bothered by it.

During swims both Marco and Felix became more aggressive Alberto became more absorbed by things away from the beach and often didn't accompany his wife to join the boys for the afternoon swim. As a result the hugging, feeling and groping became more flagrant. It was almost like Alberto was deserting his wife to the sharks.

But Alberto was with the group the afternoon when the inevitable finally happened.

While in the water Marco had pulled Lena up against himself and gave her a deep kiss as was becoming more frequent. While she was against him he made no effort to keep his large hard from pressing against her. When he released her Lena made a mental note to talk to Alberto again about the increasing liberties they were taking with her. But for the time being she allowed herself to enjoy one more of Marco's passionate kisses before leaving the water.

The sun had already dropped and only a twilight remained as the four gathered on the blankets to rest after a strenuous swim. Lena had put her head back on the towel and was totally relaxing when Marco leaned over and planted his mouth on her lips one more time. Lena didn't resist at first but when the kiss lasted longer than acceptable she tried to push Marco back.

Both could have been excused as being dizzy headed at that point but when Marco didn't back off instead of protesting further Lena let one of her arms rest on his back. At that point a battle tactician would have said the battle had been lost.

The two remained locked in embrace with Alberto and Felix looking on as Marco began messaging her breasts. Lena made no attempt to resist and was possibly unaware that her hips and body had began to reposition itself from one moment to the next.

Felix couldn't resist getting into the action and started messaging Lena's other breast causing her movements to become more feverish. Finally Lena was able to momentarily regain control of herself and push Marco back enough to prop herself up on her elbows. As she came up she had the look of a frightened, trapped animal totally disoriented.

After a moment Marco gently pushed her back down and resumed kissing and messaging her breast. Felix no longer limited himself to groping Lena's breast but took one of the large black nipples in his mouth and began sucking it greedily.

With Lena thrashing around under them gasping for air like a wounded animal Felix delivered the coup de grace. He deftly slipped his hand under her bathing suit and slid two fingers into her now feverish and wet vagina. He quickly found her clitoris and within seconds like an animal being put out of her misery her body erupted in an intense orgasm.

davechop
davechop
14 Followers
12