The Best A Man Can Get

Story Info
You take advantage of an empty house.
1.5k words
4
11.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the low humming noises from your parents' Porsche were no longer audible, you took my hand in yours, looked into my eyes knowingly, and started walking down the hall. You already had your tank top up over your head as you stepped onto the cold tile floor of the bathroom. You made short work of your bra and pants, as I picked up on your cue and dropped my shirt and kicked my pants off. Watching your ass while you bent over to slide your panties down your leg sent a jolt to my stiffening cock.

You started the water running, waving your hand underneath the faucet, and back up to the dial intermittantly to adjust the temperature perfectly. You stepped into the tub with your arms spread to either side to maintain a concentrated balance. Once inside, you reached out and grabbed my dick, gently pulling me in after you.

You slid the shower curtain shut, and pulled the plunger activating the shower overhead. The warm jets streaming down on us felt wonderful, as you pulled me into a kiss. You ran your hands along the sides and back of my neck while our tongues teased each other. Your kisses further aroused my hard cock, and you felt it slide against your belly. I traced the warm stream of water down your back with my hands, letting them finally rest on your ass, gently rubbing and pulling your cheeks slightly apart.

"Mmmmm", I groaned softly, when I felt your hand cup my balls, and glide gently up the underside of my rod.

I slid a finger between your cheeks and under, between your legs, slowly rubbing at your silky wet pussy. You breathed a long sigh when the tip of my finger touched your clitoris, and softly circled it.

Breaking our passionate kissing, you licked your tongue alongside my neck, stopping sometimes to suck gently in one place. Your hand now wrapped around the shaft of my penis, you started to pull my cock up and down, rubbing the dark red head against your soft tummy.

With my free hand, I found your breasts, kneeding them gently in my hand, and alternating between them. I could feel your heart pounding quickly, the combined effort of our lusty acts and the heat and steam of the shower.

I could feel the lips of your pussy opening up to my probing finger, the water from the shower and the juices flowing from your inner depths combined to permit two fingers easy entry to your hungry cunt.

"Oooh", you cooed, as you bent your knees slightly to meet my own thrusts with yours. You quickened the pace with your hand, and added a second, cupping my balls tightly and jerking me faster.

"Oh, baby I'll cum!", I announced, your jerking frenzy pushing me close to the edge.

You took this as an invitation, and quickly dropped to your knees (forcing my fingers out of your hole), and you swallowed the better half of my cock into your warm mouth. With one hand housing my nuts, you slowly worked four fingers up and down the very base of my cock, leaving your pinky finger pointing into the sky.

When you looked up at me with your beautiful eyes, I knew I was about to loose control. One jet of cum, and then another errupted from my cock as you jerked me into your mouth. I watched your throat pulse while you swalloed the first of my load. Mid-ejaculation you pulled your head back and stuck your tongue out, providing me with a well-positioned target. As the following strings of cum landed on your tongue, you quickly swallowed them down in between bursts. My hands found support on the top of your head, gripping gently at locks of your wet hair, as my eyes rolled up back into my head. When it became evident that I was fairly spent, you took me back into your warm mouth and sucked the rest of my sperm from my cock, while you slowly continued pumping with your fist.

When I was finished gasping for large breaths of air, and I'd managed to sustain balance on my own, you held onto my arms and slowly stood up. You gave me a deep kiss, and I tasted my cum on your tongue.

You aimed the shower head at the wall, and quickly slid out of the shower. Before I could form any theories on where you'd gone, you had returned, with a can of shaving cream and a razor in hand.

"Will you help me shave my pussy?", you asked. I smiled.

"Just be really careful.", you said sincerely.

You handed me the can and the razor and you knelt to your knees, and sat down on your bottom. You spread your knees as wide as you could, leaving me staring at your pussy. I came down to kneel on my knees as well, and spied your still swollen clit.

I depressed the can's trigger, and build a pile of white foam on the palm of my left hand. I started to lather the cream all over your pussy, not sparing an inch. Your pretty pussy was now transformed from pink to white, including the bush on your mound above your clit.

I swished the razor in the warm-hot water running behind your head, and gently made first contact. I took great care as I ran the blade across your labia, hunting for stray hair. As the razor covered more ground, your pussy started to shine through the depths of the shaving cream, only naked now.

With a couple more strokes, I finished the most dangerous areas, leaving your pussy very bare and extremely visible between your inner thighs. Now left with a much less risky job, I let my middle finger from my left hand tease your clit while I slowly shaved your mound. Your clit was extremely swollen now, and I could tell you were enjoying this from your soft moans that greeted every swipe of the blade.

I started to work my fingers back up into your juicy cunt as I put the finishing touches on your new do. While I rinsed the finished razor, you let one hand drop to your clit and rubbed it with two or three fingers in rythm with the thrusts from my left hand. You'd greet my thrusts with pushes from your hips. I watched you bite your bottom lips softly, with your eyes closed, deriving maximum enjoyment from your finger banging.

You stopped my fingers with your hand, opened your eyes and looked at me. I saw you smile and lick your lips when you'd discovered my stiff dick had been reborn.

You stood up, turned to face the shower and rinsed yourself briefly, before you stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. You only rapped it around your waist, not scrubbing yourself dry. You threw me a towel before you bounced out of the bathroom down the hall.

I quickly follwed suit and found you, laying on all fours, spread out on top of your towel, which itself was spread on your bed. You had one hand planted firmly on your pussy, underneath and between your legs, rubbing your glistening slit and clit.

"I want your cock in my pussy, NOW!", you demanded.

I didn't need much convincing. I walked over to the side of your bed and let my towel drop to the floor as I crawled onto the bed. I took my dick in my fist and gave it a few jerks while I watched the light reflecting off of your wet body, before I realized that my cock couldn't get any harder. I grabbed your dripping hips, and pointed my cock directly at your opening slit. You shoved back at me, pushing yourself back with your hands, and my cock slammed deep into your smooth pussy.

"NNNng! Oh yeah! Hard, do it harder!", you screamed as we bucked our hips into each other.

You dropped onto the bed, so you were laying on your tummy with your legs spread wide open. Your hand working in fervor as I kept thrusting my rock-hard cock into your womb. I could feel your vagina contracting around my cock, squeezing me tightly.

"Ohhh baby, your pussy's so tight! I'm going to fill you up with my cum!", I shouted.

You started to hump your ass and hips up and down, while I grabbed your sides and pulled you down against my cock hard with every thrust forward from my hips.

"Oh yeah, that's it! Ohhh! Yeah! YEAH YEAH! I'm cumming! I'm cummmmmmming! Shoot it into my pussy! Yeah!", you kept screaming and moaning as I felt your pussy cumming all around my cock. Your tense pussy pulled me over the edge and I felt my whole body spasming as I shot strong warm jets of my cum deep into your pussy.

I collapsed on top of you, and rolled to one side. We wrapped our arms around each other and cuddled until we heard your parents driving up the hill.