The Best Always Comes Last

Story Info
How we got an exciting waitress into our bed.
4.3k words
4.07
16.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FOREPLAY

My wife and I have the same taste, in almost every respect. We love the same food, the same wine, the same outfit style, the same vacation resorts, the same people. In our hometown, the "Rider" was our favorite hangout.

It was there where we met Sue. That she was called Sue was written on her name badge. Only much later we learned about her last name - but who'll care about the last name with a woman like her.

With respect to Sue, my wife and I had the same opinion, too. The new waitress was attentive, cheerful, wild awake (and, we were sure, really wild when the occasion came). She had sweet lips, broad cheekbones, long, black hairs, long, black-stockinged legs and exactly the right amount of flesh to produce exciting curves. The elastic force of her movements ignited the fire of our imagination and promised joyful bliss to everybody who would join forces.

And, again, we had the same opinion: this was a woman where we would not rest with promises. Even without the peek we exchanged we were sure to have the same idea: That woman knew what she wanted - we only had find our IF she wanted.

This evening, there were not much people in the diner. I slipped a remark about this when Sue brought us the menu. She pointed outside through the large windows: "Well, at this rainy weather, people prefer to stay at home." She could have ended here, but she continued: "Forecast says that it will stay like this the whole week - and I've my free day tomorrow."

If she would have had somebody with whom to stay in bed the whole day, she hadn't said it with such a sorrow tone. At least that was the conclusion which my wife and I drew. Both being optimistic, we took it as an encouragement, without Sue's knowing.

My wife opened the game, she likes to do it. When Sue asked the first time about our wishes, she pondered about "apples which look pretty good" (with a secret side glance into Sue's plunging neckline). Sue was slightly confused, as there was not a single apple dish on the menu. I gently waved here away with the remark that we would need a little more of... Maybe she already had second thoughts already then - we always forgot to ask her.

When she took our orders, we confined our flirt attempt to glances and smiles. There was still plenty of time to continue with our verbal hints to what we were really fond about.

We got our starters quite quickly. When Sue brought them to our table, my wife risked another (rather deep) glance into Sue's neckline and commented: "That's looking really delicious..."

Maybe Sue did not realize the glance, maybe she ignored it, she asked quite innocuously: "You like it?"

"We like very much what you're presenting to us..."

I set up a smile while hopefully did not disclose what I had got of the scene (I got everything!) and asked politely: "Did I miss something?"

My wife smiled back in secret conspiracy and replied with her special intonation: "Yes, my dear, I suppose you did."

My response was directly addressed to Sue: "I hope I'll get a second chance."

My wife and I often play the game like this: I'm the innocent one, she's the mysterious seducer. Sue looked back, first to me, than to my wife, without knowing what to think about us. At least, she started thinking about us.

As she picked up the empty plates, she seemed at least halfway decided to accept our flirtations. Well, initially it was mainly my wife's flirting - a wordless flirt between her eyes (part amused, part seducing) - and Sue's eyes, which twinkled when she retorted the peek. The longer her smile lasted, the more whimsical it got.

And her smiles and her peeks took a little bit longer than necessary for politely removing the plate (woman first, of course!) - long enough for my wife to glance into Sue's cleavage and back into her eyes, which twinkled even more by realizing it. Her lips forgot the cold politeness of a professional waitress and looked by then much warmed and voluptuous.

I'm not sure about that but I think I already saw Sue's tip of the tongue to part her lips the first time this evening. (Not the last one.)

Evidently, she felt attractive in her role, even as she didn't really make out what role it was. Maybe she still thought flirting with another woman was harmless, a playful entertainment, not more. She would learn to know better.

When Sue turned around to pick up my plate, I tried to copy my wife's intense glare, but she's a real master whose perfection I will never accomplish. Sue, however, had mercy with me and returned the glance out of her dark eyes, impartially and with the same intensity as with my wife.

I added an approving remark about her nice pendant. The most remarkable about her pendant was that her bowing forward into my direction placed it exactly in front of her breasts. Sue must have realized that I had glanced right into her cleavage when making the remark.

"Do you agree?" I addressed my wife.

"Sure," she confirmed, "and it comes with an equally pleasant background..."

I forgot to mention the leather benches running along the walls of the "Rider" diner. (In our opinion, this is one thing ANY good diner should have.) My wife had taken her place on the bench, and I joined her between the courses so that our eyes could follow Sue through the whole room.

She seemed to be a little bit excited about us when she brought the soup. She appeared even more attractive to us, and in most cases this is a clear indication of a mutual attraction. When she placed the soup plate on the table, her hand slightly touched that of my wife who pretended to grab the spoon. It sent sparks into both of her bodies.

After finishing the soup, we placed the plates on one end of the table. For picking them up, Sue would have to bend across the whole table, and as she did it, her shirt clutched tightly over the breathtaking bulge of her ass. She must have noticed our excitement, it couldn't be otherwise. And we had the sure sensation that she had the same fun as we had.

When the main courses arrived, my wife was busy to turn down one of her friends which had called on her mobile phone. Hillary was one of these annoying people who called at any time and repeated the call every five minutes if it was not picked up. I never understood my wife's indulgence of this acquaintance - no physical attraction, for sure, otherwise my wife would have told me.

Sue placed the platters between my wife and me on the table, and now it was my turn to make a pass. Hearing my frivolous remark, she seemed to be slightly alarmed, but, interestingly, she was concerned about: "But your wife..."

My wife was absorbed by silly Hillary's endless talking, or maybe she wasn't? - anyway, she would have approved my answer: "She likes you, too!" Maybe this was the point where Sue finally got an idea what it was all about.

She made a more thoughtful impression to us when we observed her over our main courses - hopefully, it was this idea she thought about.

Maybe my bold remark was the reason that Sue immediately suspected me when somebody caressed her ass as she cleared the table. She glared indignantly at me before finally understanding that it was my wife's hand which followed her curves. Puzzled, she looked at my wife, then back at me to check whether I had realized what was happening. I saw straight into her eyes and smiled, when she realized that the hand had meanwhile changed and it was now mine on her ass.

She could not hide her confusion: "What was that?"

"Why 'was'? - we'd like to continue!"

At this point, at latest, Sue had to face the option she had hit. And make up her mind.

We tried to support her decision-making be continuing our flirt when Sue proposed the desserts. She payed back our compliments by commenting my wife's choice of sweets: "Seems you have a superb taste..."

I agreed and added: "She has MANY qualities..." - and after Sue whimsically wanted to know which ones, I explained: "She's VERY good with kissing!"

That bluntness took Sue by surprise: "That's something I cannot judge..." which brought my wife to ask lasciviously: "Would you like?"

Now Sue got uncomfortable. She tried to regain her equilibrium by reprimanding us: "Well, it's not the first time some guests try to flirt with me - but I never had a couple to do so!"

She was posing to be angry, and that badly. It clearly shone through that she was flattered instead. My wife cornered: "Take your chance - you never know when you'll get it again."

"But I have to work - I'm not here to flirt..."

I asked: "When you're finished with work?"

"Until the last guests leave. About half past ten, most of the time."

It was a good sign that she passed out the information willingly.

"Any if WE are the last guests - you want to join us for a drink somewhere?"

"And then?"

I replied: "Then we can continue flirting..."

My wife had a great time following our dialogue. Sue was dumbfounded for a very short time, but then again found her speech: "At this time, everything will be closed all around her."

By that, she gave us a wonderful pass: "Then we'll have a drink at home..."

Now she needed some break for making up her mind; she abruptly disappeared by pretending to take care of the neighboring table.

Up to now, we were satisfied - with the food, but also with everything else.

Before Sue returned with the desserts, I had an idea. I whispered into my wife's ear, and she immediately departed for the rest room. When she returned, she didn't wear her panties any more. They had been black, and every attentive observer had to notice the change. If the slip had joined the panties in my wife's handbag, nobody could know - except my wife. And me; at least that was what I also had proposed to her. Something more for Sue to think about. (The others could think whatever they wanted.)

When Sue served my wife, she saw straight into her eyes. And my wife returned the glance, as her hand picked up a strawberry from the plate and disappeared under the table, reappearing without the fruit. Sue had a short glimpse of my wife's haunch when she opened her legs for the brief moment of placing the berry, all the rest she had to imagine. And she did, believe me. She gulped in amazement.

The question whether slip or not was decided, quite obviously.

When Sue returned, my wife asked her openly: "You made up your mind to join us for a drink?"

Sue still wasn't convinced: "With both of you?"

I smiled: "We share every delicacy..."

Sue was unsecure, or maybe simply undecided. She tried to change for a blunt tone: "I just think you want to make me drunk and then descend on me."

Now it was time to lay our cards on the table, and maybe that's what she really loned for: "We could abstain from getting you drunken..."

Sue's answer sounded courageous, yet more courageous than the speaker: "Yes, if it comes to that, I also would prefer it this way - I wouldn't want to miss anything."

She said "if" so nothing was decided. Or to put it otherwise, everything was still possible. Probably I was too rash to close the deal, because Sue suddenly fled us without having openly agreed. My wife gave me a mildly reproaching glance and then quipped, observing Sue as she disappeared through the swinging door into the kitchen: "She'll come back."

She had to, for serving the coffee. In any case, she would have been too proud to ask a colleague.

I then renewed our offer, but Sue still wavered: "I never tried such a thing..."

My wife chimed in: "But that's the best reason to give it a chance!" and I added as charming as I could: "You shouldn't let pass away such an occasion..."

We didn't press it. We took the time for our coffee, and gave her some time to reflect. And decide.

And when she came back, we both knew she had decided. And we hoped, she had decided for the adventure. She asked us if we had any further desires. She HAD to ask, but she had not to ask the way she did. My wife waved Sue's ear closer to her mouth and whispered something to her I shouldn't hear, or at least pretend not to hear. Sue laughed amusedly and disappeared for the bill. My wife smiled in conspiracy: "You'll get your second chance."

And I got even a third one - not only when she handed over the bill, but also then she picked up the credit card, Sue offered me an exceptionally deep view into her cleavage by bowing a little bit deeper than would have been necessary (and a little bit longer, fumbling with the card). To be honest: not deep and long enough to fully satisfy me - but it was only an appetizer, anyway.

She seemingly had made up her mind, and seemed to feel extremely comfortable with it. But finally, and quite unexpectedly, she refused, which embarrassed us pretty much. When she brought us our overcoats, she was like transformed, being frosty and almost impolite. Sue shook her head as a sign of mute rebuke but did not give any explanation for having changed her mind so suddenly. We could not understand anything.

At home, we talked it over, without having a clue what had gone wrong. And finally, we asked ourselves: could we risk to show up at the "Rider" once again after having exposed our intentions so openly? Maybe she would get a hysterical crisis, seeing us again. Or sue us for sexual harassment or stalking.

Finally we decided that Sue was too charming to sue us. (Sorry for the pun, Sue!) We would take the risk of seeing her again. Or better: we decided that we wanted to see her again. No risk, no fun!

Exactly one week later, we returned, not to the least because we hoped having her fixed days of duty. We had good luck with this - alas, we got a table which was served by one of her colleagues.

Sometimes, she passed our table, seemingly without recognizing us. First time she smiled at us was when we already had paid our bill and were already busy collecting our little affaires placed carelessly on the table during the meal. After she had passed, I recognized a slip of paper on the table which I did not remember lying there before. My wife unfolded it and read: "11 p.m., at the corner 6th and 9th Street." Gotcha!

We were on time. All of us. It would have been too cold to wait for a long time, even as hot as we were.

We smiled happily, enjoying our date. Sue hastily explained that she had stopped our approaches the week before when she had the impression that the manager got suspicious and started to observe her when she went to serve us. But now, this was no longer important. We quickly climbed into our car and drove to our apartment. I drove speedily, to make up at least a little bit of the lost week.

PLAY

In the escalator, we started to undress ourselves with our eyes. In the apartment, we continued by getting rid of the coats. My wife removed it herself, to disappear quickly and with a promising flicker of her eyes into the master bedroom when I was still busy helping Sue out of hers.

The red cocktail dress which my wife had worn in the restaurant wasn't really chaste - it disclosed enough of her breasts to make it clear that they were worth to have a look, it ended right above her knees so that there couldn't be any doubt about the beautiful shape of her legs, and it was tight enough around her hips to exhibit their exciting curves.

Nevertheless, she wanted to change for an even more exposing dress: her backless night blue one which was one of my favorites (and should get one of Sue's favorites, too). The only disadvantage was the size of the backside cutout forbade to wear any nice lingerie - a slip would have been the only possibility, but for what use?

Sue had had no occasion to change, she had only removed the small white lace skirt when leaving the restaurant. What a pity - we very much liked the soubrette appearance it gave to her. She wore her black, knee-length dress whose neckline already had whetted our appetite in the diner, but had changed her casual espadrilles for leather boots more suitable for the cold and snowy weather.

(Since then, we had enough occasions to convince ourselves about the graciousness of her motions when wearing high-heels, but not at this time.)

For warming up (and getting closer...) I asked Sue for a dance; the hi-fi system played my favorite disco songs. Sue agreed and pressed her arms around my neck and her breasts onto my breast. My wife joined us; she placed herself behind Sue, gently touched her shoulders with her hands and leaned her cheek to Sue's neck.

Like this, we danced with slow, tender movements through two or three songs. I started to place gentle soft kisses on Sue's face, taking my time until reaching her lips. At the same time my wife snuggled herself closely to Sue's back and her kisses left Sue's neck for her ear and cheek. I moved my hands along the curve of her hips, up and down, whereas my wife's caressed Sue's belly and breasts.

Finally, Sue's head turned backwards and her mouth changed from my lips to my wife's. With each change, the tension mounted between us, the kisses getting more and more intense and wild.

We had been french kissing for some time before I started to lift Sue's skirt with both of my hands. My wife was concentrating on tongueing Sue's mouth, and it took her some time to realize her chance and let one of her hands slide down from her breasts and dive into Sue's slip.

When Sue admitted: "I'm as hot as never before!" I promised: "That's only the beginning..."

We took her onto the couch, where we spent the second half of the disk, with Sue in the middle. We now caressed her legs, then slowly spreading them and placing them on our own knees. To caress Sue's legs was pretty exciting - for all of us. At some time, my hand ascended along her leg more and more, until disappearing under her skirt while my wife's hand left Sue's bosom and descended to the seam of Sue's skirt. Now it was her turn to push it up, until our hands met on Sue's slip. Through its thin fabric, we groped for her swollen labia.

After a while, the seated position on the couch got too uncomfortable, and without a word we left it for a better place, considering what was to come. My wife and I rose at the same time, and Sue, her hands shrinked into ours, quickly followed our lead to the master bedroom.

We pulled Sue to sit between us on the edge of the bed and continued our caresses. When Sue sank back onto the mattress, my wife bowed down to her and gave the expected French kissing. I took the chance to suck my wife's neck. During a few days she would have to have her hairs fall down on her neck to cover the love bite.

We switched. After I started sucking Sue's mouth, my wife took revenge with a bite into my neck. While nibbling and biting, myself nibbling and sucking, my wife unbuttoned first my shirt, then my trousers.

We changed, one of us busy giving pleasure to Sue, the other one continuing to undress one of us. Sue still wore all of her clothes (alas, quite disordered...) when my wife and I were already stark naked. We still took our time, and let Sue's body shiver between our naked ones.

But finally, we could no longer withstand the desire to undress Sue, too. My wife took care of the zipper of Sue's dress while I removed her boots. We joined our efforts for removing the panty, one leg to be bared by my wife, the other by me.

It was a seducing idea to let my mouth follow the movement of her panties hem. My lips wandered along Sue's legs, down to her feet, and then back up to her haunches. Finally, I arrived at Sue's gaping cunt and her swollen clit. My wife continued kissing Sue's mouth and breasts and every inch between.

Then I returned and whispered to my wife: "Change of the guard..."

She dived downwards. Sue incessantly moaned and convulsed with lust. My wife's mouth seemed to be glued onto Sue's crotch. That's one thing she's good at, believe me. Her hands slid along Sue's haunches and hips until they rediscovered and extensively explored her bosom.

12