The Best Birthday Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FRED_S
FRED_S
35 Followers

He wet his thumb and middle finger with her juices. Just as he had done with Tara, he slipped his thumb into Bettie's velvety hole and his middle finger into her ass. At the same time, he used his free hand to fondle her right breast.

Her body tensed and she spoke something that sounded like "Oh my God don't stop, please don't stop." Her back arched raising her ass off the bed. She was balanced on her heals and shoulders. Her trembling lasted a full minute before she collapsed.

He kissed and licked his way back up her body pausing momentarily to once again enjoy her breasts. They kissed passionately allowing her to taste her own juices on his lips and tongue.

Her soft, curly pubic hair tickled the head of his cock making it involuntarily twitch. Feeling that, her eyes popped open, a grin crossed her face and she wiggled her pussy to stimulate him even more.

She gently pushed him off of her then rolled over, positioning herself on her shoulders and knees which had her beautiful ass in the air.

Paul knew exactly what she wanted. Her favorite position was "doggie" and she was ready.

He crawled up behind her and Tara slid next to them. His cock had fully recovered and was rock hard again. He pressed the head against Bettie's hot, wet opening then pushed forward as she rocked back. They pumped against each other until at last he was balls deep inside her.

Paul held onto Bettie's hips and pushed and pulled on them while forcing his cock in and out of her wonderfully hot love tunnel. Her vaginal muscles squeezed around his swollen man meat and she squealed with delight.

Tara reached beneath them to fondle his balls with one hand and Bettie's clit with the other. Just as Paul slid a middle finger into Bettie's ass Tara slid one of hers into him.

With his balls being massaged, Tara's finger pressing against his prostate and Bettie's pussy squeezing his swollen pole he couldn't hold back.

Bettie felt him expand and then the sensation of his hot man juice filling her. Tara increased the pressure and tempo of her fingers on Bettie's clit sending her over the edge as well.

As the surge of endorphins rushing through their veins metabolized, their breathing and heart rates gradually returned to normal.

They slumped to the mattress and rolled onto their backs.

Paul wrapped an arm around each of the beautiful naked ladies, hugging them to his chest. He turned to Bettie and asked "how on earth did you come up with this?"

She said "Well, Tara hadn't been fucked in three months. She was horny and in desperate need. So, I thought why not take care of her need and satisfy your fantasy at the same time. Were you surprised?"

He said "Oh my God yes. When I felt you against my back in the shower and realized Tara was in front of me my heart almost stopped."

Tara gave his cock a gentle squeeze and said "I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for giving me what I so desperately needed. Bettie is very lucky to have a husband with such a talented tongue."

Bettie said "hey girl, I'm glad you enjoyed it but this is a onetime deal."

At the exact same time, Paul and Tara said "Oh no."

They all laughed and Paul said "that's all right, this has been the best birthday ever."

He opened his eyes to see Bettie standing beside him with a fresh glass of Jack. She asked "what were you day dreaming about?"

He smiled up at her and admitted he had been reminiscing about his 25th birthday.

Bettie said "well you know your big 50 is coming next month. I have been trying to think of some way to top what I did for your 25th. It wouldn't surprise me if Tara is up for a repeat performance."

Paul said "What have you dreamed up this time?"

Bettie gave him a devilish grin and said "let's just wait and see."

FRED_S
FRED_S
35 Followers
12