The Best Cruise Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Darla. She was unbelievably sexy--dressed in black and eagerly feeding her pussy to the tall, sexy friend that I was fucking from behind. Our eyes locked. I could see only pure lust in them, and I'm sure mine were the same. Another stifled moan came from the face between her legs. Darla's eyes closed and her body clenched. Her second orgasm was coming. I pushed hard, all the way into Amber's pussy, and held myself there. I knew I could not stop myself from coming if I kept fucking while I watched Darla's body explode in pleasure a second time. She clenched her teeth and her fists as Amber stopped licking and instead worked her fingers expertly on the clit proudly revealing itself inches from her face. As it always did, Darla's second orgasm passed more quickly than the first, but with more intensity. As she came, I risked a few more slow strokes into Amber's smooth and tight hole. I was able to hold off my orgasm, but just barely. Fucking Amber while Darla came -- hard -- right in front of me was too much. I was careful to push only slowly, minimizing the sensation as I watched Darla begin to recover.

Amber pulled away from me then and stood up.

"OK Richard, now fuck your wife. I'm sure she wants that hard cock now."

She helped lift Darla up onto the sofa, to a very reclined seated position, where I could enter her by kneeling on the floor. As I moved into position, I thought about the fact that my cock was soaked with the juice of Amber's pussy, and I was about to fuck my wife with it. It was a very erotic realization. Amber now knelt beside me. She grabbed my cock, wanting to guide it into Darla. As I entered her, Darla let out a loud gasp. I thought again about the different sensation I felt now versus hairless pussy I was in moments ago. I noticed that Darla was tighter, probably due to her much smaller stature. She was remarkably wet from the two orgasms she had just enjoyed. Again, I fucked her very slowly, trying desperately not to cum. It wasn't easy.

Meanwhile, Amber moved to a reclined position on the sofa next to us. She placed on foot on the sofa and the other on the floor and began to masturbate as she watched us fuck. I chanced a slight quickening of the rhythm I pumped into Darla with, and both girls responded. Darla moaned and Amber's hand quickened on her clit. I pushed faster, and much harder, forcing myself all the way in. Thinking the girls were ready to join me if I came, I began to fuck with all the energy I had left. Again, both girls responded to the change. Darla thrust her hips forward, meeting my thrust with a movement just as forceful as mine. Darla started to cum. Her hand was blur across her pussy and I could see her whole body stiffen. A small amount of liquid dripped from her onto the leather sofa. That was all I could handle. I came with an intensity I had never experienced before. Twice, three times the intensity of pleasure I had ever felt before. I filled my wife with what had to be an alarming amount of fluid as spasm after spasm squeezed my balls. This went on for much longer than normal, feeling almost like two, three orgasms back to back. As soon as I began to fill Darla, Amber brought herself to another orgasm beside us on the couch.

Slowly, we each came back to reality. I had leaned forward to embrace Darla, my head resting on her abdomen. Amber still lay on the sofa, her hand not yet removed from her pussy, still very slowly, lazily, running her finger up and down her lips.

It was quiet for several minutes and neither of us moved. I was the first to break the spell by simply standing up and reaching a hand to Darla, offering to help her up. She grabbed my hand and stood. I led her toward the bedroom, stopping to offer a similar hand to Amber, who also accepted and stood. The three of us went to the bedroom and the girls removed their clothing and walked hand in hand to join me under the covers. We fell asleep, all three completely naked and exhausted.

12