The Best Cure is Love Ch. 03

Story Info
A big, life changing decision faces the Caldwell's.
20.8k words
4.8
80.3k
214

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,398 Followers

This story is part of a series, please start reading chapter 00 before going through this if you are new to it!

For those that have been following it, thanks for all the votes and kind words, I really appreciate it!

Anyway, welcome to the last chapter of The Best Cure is Love, sit back, relax and enjoy it!

*****

The door to the kitchen and Livingroom area slammed open as Stephanie and Matthew were still tangled up together on the kitchen counter, she still with her arms and legs tightly around her brother's body. Their heads flew up towards the door and both of their eyes almost popped out of their skull.

Judith stood there frozen, shocked at the sight before her. Her bag slowly slid down her forearm before it plumbed to the ground with a loud bang that rang through the eerie silent kitchen.

"No... Fuck no!" Thought Matthew to himself as time itself seemed to go slow motion. Stephanie remained silent, she could feel both her and her brother's hearts bump away with an unbelievable speed, only this time it was not out of excitement but out of panic.

They simply laid there while their mother stood in the opening of the door, minutes seemed to go by without any of them moving or speaking.

Until Judith softly spoke, almost whispering. "Y-you... You... P-promised..."

Both Stephanie and Matthew could see the tears stream down her face before she turned and went upstairs, leaving her bag and the items that were in it scattered across the floor.

"M-Mom! Wait!" Matthew jumped up trying to go after his mother upstairs only to be stopped by his sister that pulled him back.

"I will talk with her Matt" She calmly spoke.

"But I-it's my fault! All of this Steph! I'm the one tha-"

Stephanie kissed her brother full on the lips, silencing him. It seemed to do the trick as he calmed down. "I... Will talk to Mom. I still have to confess some things to her Matt, it's time to stop keeping secrets from each other."

Matthew looked his sister in her eyes that spoke a thousand words, he could see that she was confident, speaking from her heart. He could see the sister that he looked up to so much.

"Okay... Okay Steph. I'm sorry for flipping out all of a sudden... But please let me talk to her after you have said what you want to say to her."

She caressed his cheek with her soft hand and gave him another kiss. "Thank you, Matt... I will call you when I'm done. We will clear everything up today between the three of us... It's going to be okay Matthew."

He smiled at her before returning the kiss. "I love you Steph..."

She started blushing again. "I know... Matt? Could you pick up my bikini and give it to me?"

Matthew responded in surprise. "Uh... Are you going to talk to Mom wearing only that?"

She started to giggle. "No stupid! Let me finish speaking first before asking questions. Also give me your shirt, it's long enough for me to cover my bottom as well."

"Oh sorry, don't mind me. Must be the adrenaline!" He stood up and went to the Livingroom to pick up their clothes, or what was left of them as they were spread all over the room. He put on his own boxers and brought the requested clothes back to Stephanie, who was still naked from top to bottom.

"It's hard to resist not to jump you when you sit like that over here Sis." Stephanie and him started laughing for a few seconds before turning back to being serious.

"Everything is going to be fine Matt, I promise." Said Stephanie as she dressed herself in the still skimpy looking outfit.

"I know Steph... I can feel it, today is where we will grow closer together. The three of us."

She looked at him before leaping her arms around his neck and pulling him close again for another deep kiss. "It will Matt... Now, be a good little brother and clean up the mess we made. Would you?"

"Oh right, almost forgot about it, probably going to take some time to get everything spick and span."

"That's good, this is not going to be a small talk between me and Mom. And please Matt, only come up when I call you."

"I will Steph, I promise." Said Matthew as he was filling up a bucket with warm water and cleaning detergent. "Good luck Sis, tell her everything."

Stephanie only nodded before she went after her mother. She knew exactly where she would be. Judith always went to her room to talk with her about her problems, hardships and other topic's after the death of her father. When it came to serious stuff they would always speak with each other first, not that they wanted to leave Matthew out of it but it just felt better to her if she could talk it over with her daughter first.

She could hear sniffing and sobbing as she came closer to her room, she was right. She peeked into her room through the small open crack of the door and could see her mother sitting on the side of her bed, the same place she would always sit when she wanted to discuss something.

Stephanie entered. closed the door and walked to her bed where she took a seat next to her mother. They did not speak; body language was enough for them at the moment.

Stephanie hugged her mother tight as Judith returned the hug, burying her face into her daughter's neck and started sobbing harder again. "Release it all Mom... I know how you feel, let it all out." Whispered Stephanie as she comforted her mother.

It went on like this for a while, after a few minutes Judith calmed down and was now on speaking terms.

"I...I'm sorry sweetheart, it's just so much to take in... But he promised me Steph, he promised me something and he did not keep his word." She spoke softly while rubbing the remaining tears from her eyes.

"He had no choice Mom... WE had no choice, to be honest... It was more my fault then his. I should have contacted you as soon as I could but... I didn't."

Judith took her daughter's trembling hands into hers. "You knew it, didn't you Steph? About me and your brother... That goddamn virus... And what we did... I'm... I'm such a horrible mother."

"Don't say that Mom!" Yelled Stephanie. "You did what you had to do, and I did the exact same thing today. You are the best Mom in the world to us and you know it! You protected your son no matter how far you had to go, and I... I did the same..." Now Stephanie's eyes were filled with tears.

"You know... There is more than just that between the three of us Steph, more than just trying to protect him." Spoke Judith with a teary smile.

"Love..." Whispered Stephanie. "Mom... I'm in love with Matthew, I'm in love with my brother!"

She felt her daughter's hands gripping hers even tighter as small tears trailed down from her eyes.

"We both are sweetheart... Everything changed for me yesterday, I had locked away feelings for my son that a mother should never have. But it is how it is, I finally realized how much I love him yesterday and I went along with it. I found a new happiness that I never felt before... But for you honey... I know you struggled with it long before the past few days."

Stephanie wiped away her tears as she looked her mother in the eyes. "You... You knew Mom? You knew how I felt about Matthew? H-How...?"

"Sweetheart... I'm your mother. I could see it, I could feel it. How you acted around him when you were together, how you smiled so much more and the way you spoke about him... So many things that hinted towards your true feelings, I wondered when you would finally tell him the truth. Guess I interrupted your confession earlier." Judith was now smiling.

"But... But Mom, why did you not talk to me about it? It's something wrong, something disgusting according to society... So why?"

"Honey... If I did something like that... It would tear you apart, I wanted to see my little girl happy... And you were, and still are... I know it's not okay for a mother to act and think like this but... I accepted it, I want my children to be happy, no matter what. Fate already once ripped my happiness away from me with the death of your father... How could I do something just as horrible like that to one of my children. I just was too afraid to talk with you about it, afraid that it would tear our relationship apart, thinking that you would take it the wrong way if I ever mentioned something like that. And look at us now... Talking about the thing I was so afraid of to confront you with."

Stephanie had new tears in her eyes, not from sadness but from happiness. Happy that her mother always had accepted her true feelings, happy to hear how much she loved both her children, even after she went through a horrible period that collapsed her perfect family life. She then realized that she loved her mother even more than she ever did before, and she acted upon her newfound feelings. Maybe feelings that always were inside of her.

She lunged at her mother, Judith fell back softly onto the bed. Stephanie was now on top of her. She looked down and could see the same smile on her mother's face that she remembered her having if she was happy. "I love you Mom." Was the only thing she said before kissing her deeply and passionate, she stuck out her tongue and was surprised that her mother reacted. She could feel her opening her mouth and accepting her tongue inside.

And there they were, mother and daughter making out with all the passion in the world. Judith brought her hands onto her daughter's exposed bikini clad ass, softly kneading and rubbing her cheeks which made her respond with louder moans and a more furious tongue action.

Not to be outdone by her mother, Stephanie shifted her body slightly so that both of their large breasts came into contact with each other. She placed her stiff nipples onto those of her mother and started gyrating her chest with small movements, stimulating both their breasts and nipples that made them moan even louder.

They both could feel their pussies getting more soaked by the second. Judith felt her daughter's juices seeping into her skirt as it stuck to her legs.

Stephanie released their passionate kiss and breathed heavily for a few seconds before speaking.

"M-Mom... Let's remove our clothes... Please!"

Judith smiled again and simply nodded, making her daughter smile back at her.

Stephanie was naked in a few seconds, throwing off her borrowed shirt and the skimpy bikini. It took a little longer for Judith as she was still in her work attire. Stephanie started rubbing her soaked pussy at the sight of her mother undressing. Judith noticed this and simply smiled at her with lust filled eyes, she took her time taking off her clothes, almost giving a sort of striptease.

Both of the girls had seen each other naked so many times, whether it was at a clothing store or in their bathroom. They knew what their bodies looked like, but not in an aroused state.

"Gosh, I hope I look like you when I get at your age Mom, you are so beautiful!"

Judith blushed. "What do you think? You are my cute daughter, of course you will look as beautiful!"

She laid back down on the bed again, Stephanie climbed back on top of her. Now they were fully naked and could feel every bump, nook and cranny of their bodies. Their wet pussies on top of each other, mingling their juices into one combined stream of nectar that soaked the bedspread. Two pair of big tits mashed together, hard nipples pushing into one another. And to top it off two hungry mouths that explored each other with passion and love.

They laid there for a few minutes, exploring both of their bodies while keeping on kissing. Judith then released their saliva soaked mouths and spoke.

"Baby... have you ever... You know, done it with a woman before?"

Stephanie giggled and nodded. "Yes... With Vanessa, why do you think we always work together. Our work can be stressful sometimes, so we uh... 'take care' of each other once in a while."

Judith blushed deeply. "Oh my..."

"And you Mom? Ever experimented with a girlfriend before? Linda maybe?" Asked her daughter with a sly smile across her face.

"N-No, I only had sexual experience with your father... And your brother recently."

"And now with me, your daughter. Looks like I will get to pop your cherry, the female way!"

She reached her hand down to her mother's soaked pussy and inserted two fingers right away, she knew that she was soaking wet so it was easy entry. She placed her mouth onto the diamond hard nipple of her mother's left breast and started sucking on it.

"Ooooh! Mhmmm baby!" Judith placed her right hand on the back of her daughter's head and guided her down onto her tit, just like she did with Matthew. With her left hand she cupped her other breast and started kneading it softly, rubbing against her nipple in the process.

She was in heaven. It felt so good, her daughter knew exactly how to stimulate her body on all the right places. Maybe their bodies acted similar because they looked so much the same. She had to admit, she loved it when her son fucked her, and now her daughter as she was giving her the exact same incestual pleasure. "Yes darling! Just like that! Suck Mommy's tit while you fingerfuck her tight and wet pussy!"

Stephanie was amazed by her mother, she had not expected her to go along so easy. Fucking your son was one thing but adding your daughter to that list?

They laid there for a while till Stephanie stopped. "Mom, I want to taste you... I want to lick and suck my mother's pussy."

"Mhmmm baby... Mommy want's the same, turn around and get back on top of me honey."

Stephanie turned around and placed herself back onto her mother again. They were now in a sixty-nine position. Judith looking at her daughter's wet, smooth shaven and delicious young woman pussy. And Stephanie looking at her mother's soaked, tight mature cunt. They both could not wait to devour each other.

"Mom? Did you... Did you get turned on when you saw me and Matt together?"

She hesitated before answering. "Y-yes... I was angry at the moment, but seeing both of you... so intimate with each other... Yes, I got turned on."

Stephanie smiled. "That's all I wanted to hear." She then placed her tongue on her mother's wet slit and slowly started to lick up and down, pressing down on her exposed clit every time she went over it.

"Oooh sweetie!" Moaned Judith before doing the same thing to her daughter's tight pussy, only she started sucking softly on her clit while penetrating her with one finger.

"Mommy yes!" Mumbled Stephanie while still attending to her mother's pussy. She spread her pussy open with her fingers and stuck her tongue even deeper inside, now really scooping out her female nectar.

Both females where now entangled in a pussy eating frenzy, their faces covered with each other's pussy juice. Judith started gyrating her hips onto her daughter's mouth, Stephanie reacted by doing the same to her mother. The room was filled with muffled moans of pleasure and the smell was intoxicating. The bedspread was a mess and so were their sweaty bodies.

Judith then added two more fingers into her daughter's pussy and started fingerbanging her. Squirt after squirt of juice shot out of her with each motion. "Oh baby! Just like your mother! You naughty girl, show Mommy how much you like it!"

"Yes! Yesss! Fuck my pussy Mom! Make me cum all over you!" Stephanie was a little lost for a while due to her mother's actions. She then regained her focus and attacked the juice leaking mature cunt in front of her. She rubbed two fingers over her mother's large clit in quick motions while stabbing her tongue in and out of her pussy, almost like a hard cock going in and out.

"Yesss baby! Make Mommy cum like that, let me spray all over!" Moaned Judith even louder. Both their pussies were now spraying and splattering fresh pussy nectar all over them, indicating that they were not far off from one hell of an orgasm.

"Oh baby! Mommy is... Mommy is going to cum!" Yelled Judith.

"Me too! Mom... Cum together! Make me cum with you!" Responded Stephanie.

She then pinched her mother's engorged clit between her fingers and stabbed her tongue as deep as possible inside of her pussy. At the same time her mother rammed four fingers deep into her daughter's cunt, hitting the right spot that triggered her climax.

They both came at the same time. Two loud growls followed by sprays of pussy juice shooting from their exploding cunts. They held each other tight as their bodies bucked and shook from their intense climaxes.

And then there was silence, after a few minutes of after effects from their orgasms they both regained some strength.

Stephanie slowly turned around again and crawled back up to her mother so that they were face-to-face. She wiped the loose streaks of red hair from her mother's face and looked deep into her eyes.

They were glowing with love and happiness just like hers. She gave her a big kiss, one that Judith gladly returned before they both cuddled up together.

"I love you so much Mom." Whispered Stephanie.

"I love you too sweetie." Responded Judith as she held her daughter tight.

*****

Matthew was waiting patiently in the just cleaned Livingroom, oblivious to what was happening upstairs. He sat on the couch flipping through the channels on the television just to kill some time. He wasn't actually watching as there were running a thousand thoughts through his head.

"Will Mom hate me now? Will Steph be able to calm her down? What will I tell her?"

He turned the television off and angrily threw the remote away next to him.

"Matt, you fucking idiot... You promised her and there you were, cock buried deep into your sister." He ran both of his hands through his hair. "She trusted you for fucks sake... And you just threw everything away."

"Everything went to shit because of you!" He kicked at the empty bucket that stood on the floor, it flew towards the kitchen area. "Might as well put back the cleaning stuff, maybe Mom will be at least a little bit happy seeing everything cleaned up again."

As he walked into the kitchen he spotted his mother's bag on the floor, along with the items that were scattered across the kitchen. "Mhm, totally forgot about that."

He started gathering the items and putting them back into her bag. He stopped when he came across a small gold necklace that had a locket for pictures on it, she had always worn it each and every day. It was engraved with the letter J followed by a heart and another J. "I didn't know this had a locket, I always thought it was solid..."

He opened it carefully and examined the small pictures that were inside of it. On the left he could see a young couple hand in hand at a wedding. Obviously, it was his mother and father at their wedding. He smiled. "They always looked so in love with each other..." On the right side he could see a picture that had the four of them in it. Stephanie was holding onto him as his parents hugged them from each side, all of them had a big smile on their faces.

Matthew only gulped as he thought back to better times for all of them.

Another small picture slipped out of it as he tried to close the locket. He picked it up and looked at it. It was a very recent picture with his sister, his mother and him. Matthew sitting in the middle while his mother and sister hugged him from each side, again their faces had smiles of happiness on them. He then returned the picture, locked the locket and placed the necklace back into her bag.

"I have to fix this... No way that our relationship can end like this." He looked at his watch. "It has already been one-and-a-half hour since Steph went upstairs... I know I told her that I would wait for her call, but I can't wait any longer. I need to see Mom and talk with her."

*****

He walked towards the stairs before hearing a loud giggle and a high-pitched yelp, the giggle was obviously Stephanie's and the yelp was his Mother's. "Wow! I guess Steph really had a good talk with her, hearing them all giggly like that. I think they won't mind if I would join them now."

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,398 Followers