The Best Day Ever

Story Info
The new gal on the job gets a great welcoming
948 words
3.24
27.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked, I sniffed, i kissed, and I caressed. In all intent and purposes I conquered the new gals ass today.

Let me start from the beginning. My name is Joe, I'm 25, I work retail, and I'm a professional voyeur. I love taking pics of women asses and cameltoes in tight pants on my camera phone. Then I'm off to home to spend some alone time with myself while I review my photos on my phone. But today was different, today she knew she was involved.

Amica came into work on her first day wearing tight , pocketless, denim jeans and a very tight gray shirt. She was very hot and she knew it too. I walked up to her and introduced myself by shaking her hand and making immediate eye contact with her. It was lust at first site. Something in her eyes told me this would be a very interesting afternoon together.

The first thing I did when we started ticketing the items was start taking snap shots of her ass with my phone. She had no idea I was doing this until she looked behind herself and saw my phone set for camera laying beside me on the floor. Then and only then did she get what I was getting at when I would kneel behind her. The next few shots she purposely posed for, shifting her stance here and there to give me better angles. I could tell she was enjoying this little game as much as I was.

It was an hour later when I purposely dropped one of my tickets under the pallet she was standing on, that I made the next advance on her luscious ass. I politely asked Amica not to move back because she would kick me in the face. She said ok and went back to ticketing her items. I placed my hand down between her feet and under the pallet to make it look like i was searching for the tickets. My nose was 2 inches from her taint as I pretended to keep looking. Amica intentionally spread her legs further apart so i could smell her pussy through her jeans. It smelled like watermelons, I just had to touch it.

So without hesitation I reached up with my other hand and ran my fingers through her crotch. The sounds that escaped her mouth told me she was enjoying this little encounter. So I pressed on, making the caressing more intense as I explored her jeans covered pussy. I could feel her panting as I quickened my playtime. So I decided to up the ante a bit.

I wanted to make her pant some more, but this time it would be harder. I reached up with that same hand and caressed her ass in my palm. It felt so soft, soft enough i could use it for a pillow to lay my head on at night. I stopped squeezing long enough to place my lips on her left ass cheek and proceeded to kiss her there. The moans she made were intensifying as planned. I decided to further my exploration and lick her ass as my other hand started to trace the crack of her pussy again. I could hear her moan the words "yes" and " don't stop" repeatedly. I licked her from her clit to her tail bone and back again through the split in her jeans. She was rocking her hips against my face whenever my tongue would reach her slit and anus again. Its a good thing the warehouse was empty because her moans had gotten louder. People would have thought she was in pain. Yeah she was in pain alright, pains of pleasure.

Amica couldn't help it anymore. With one final buck against my face, she came in her jeans. The smell emanating from her pussy was sweet smelling.I could feel her wetness on my lips as i kissed her on her slit. The juices leaking from her jeans tasted like they smelled.

I could feel her relax and settle back down onto my face. I had to quickly repostition myself on the floor because our boss had come back from lunch. I didn't want her to see what we had done no matter how great it was. Obviously I had enjoyed it as much as Amica did. I came in my boxers when she did too.

Later that day, after we both had clocked out, I pulled Amica aside in our break room. I put my fingers in my boxers and pulled out a load of my cum. Amica sucked my fingers dry and grabbed my cock through my pants. I let Amica unzip my pants long enough to lick the rest of my juices off of my boxers. I wanted her to know i had fun today too. We kissed and could taste each others essence on our lips. I turned her around, grabbing both of her titties in my hands under her shirt, and grinded my now rock hard dick into the crack of her jeans covered ass.

She moaned and so did I. I whispered in her ear that this working relationship is going to be fun. She nodded her head in agreement and we headed outside. Her boyfriend was waiting for her outside by the front door in his car. I asked Amica when she would be working again. She told me i wouldn't see her again until next Monday on our truck day. I said ok and she gave me a wink. Next Monday would be better and more intense than today. Next week will be unforgetable for sure, I can count on it................