The Best Day of My Life

Story Info
She makes a date with a rapist but it all goes wrong.
2.5k words
3.66
51.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers

This story is a work of fiction all caricatures and company names are fictional any remembrance with person or persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
© Linnet Turns 11.9.2002

My love goes out to New York USA on this anniversary of a great tragedy.

*****

I walked out of the air conditioned office the heat and humidity that is New York on this crazy day. Who would have thought when I got up this morning I was going to finalise the biggest deal that the law firm of Wilds Hampshire and Carver had ever known and the commission alone would guarantee me a partnership and my name along with the greats of this law firm.

I had to ring my brother to let him know, no I had to get the papers back to be notarised I didn’t know what I was doing a 25 year old corporate lawyer new in the big city how lucky can one girl get?

Just as the high was hitting me, my mobile rang and brought me back to earth with a bang it was Donald Wilds the CEO of our firm. The phone crackled for some reason and then I heard his mild voice saying. “Well done I knew you could do it, how do you feel about being on the front cover of ‘Incite’ when it hits the stands on Monday.”

My jaw fell to the floor Incite the leading publication in the corporate world and me on the cover I could not believe it. Then I remembered who was on the phone and listened intensely to the instructions that Mr Wilds was giving me. “Get a coffee and calm down then bring the papers back to the office. The Gant layers are waiting for you but it wont hurt them to wait half an hour after all the messing around they did putting the deal down, I will expect you back at the office at 4:30 OK not before.” I was about to say yes but my phone went dead.

As I walked along the street I did some window shopping then saw this Armani suite in a window and walked in and asked about it I had to have it, I was on top of the world as if I could walk on water. The assistant should me a selection of suits and I picked out the one I liked and tried it on I loved it I told the assistant I would take it and she said. “I think it just needs a few alterations.”

I replied, “No I will take it as it is.” The assistant tried to protest but I told her to rap my other clothes. And charge it handing over my company credit card the only one that the $2000 would not max out and the lady took it and walked over to the changing room and collected the pile of clothes and placed them neatly in a company bag then ran my card through her till and I walked out of the shop feeling like a new woman.

It felt like heads were turning as I walked down the street but I paid no attention to this thinking it was just my imagination. I looked in a few more shops as I continued my walk back to the our offices as I turned the corner I herd a voice call my name out of the crowd I turned to see were it came from and every thing went black the only thing that I remember was something being pushed into my back and then a jolt as thou I had been grabbed a high tension lead on a car engine, the next thing I remember was coming around and I was tide a radiator in what would appear to be a seedy hotel. I tried to shout for help but I found my mouth had some tape over it.

Then I heard the voice it chilled me to the bone it I recognised it but I could not remember from were “So how was your day then, you were not expecting this I bet?” I was confused what was happening to me nothing seem to make any sense. For the next 10 or 20 minutes his voice taunted me suggesting all manor of thing he would do to me, and all the time he repeated it was for my pleasure.

I had not seen my attacker up to this point but as I looked around the room he was there sat on the other room sat in an arm chair I could tell he was a large man but due to the shadows I could not make out his face, but as he stood up I instantly recognised him he was one of the bouncers from Arches Club the one that I was at last Saturday then it all began to make sense. What Cleo had said to me about her birthday fantasy and how good it was to feel this monster of a man rape her and force her to do things that she would never normally do. And it was then I realised that this was the rape I had paid for, how could I stop it I had to tell him that it could not happen today I looked at him as he took a step across the room and paw at my new suit.

I was horrified when he produced a hunting knife and drew the back of it lightly across my neck so I could feel the cold of the blade on my skin and I thought I was going to die, he then used the knife to cut the buttons away on my top and then ran it up the sleeves lastly puling the now rags from my body leaving just my bra intact. The feelings that were pulsing through me were a mixture of fear and lust here I was with a man I had never met, he had the power of life and death over me, and I had paid for the pleasure. “Look this can’t happen, not today please not to day!”

Evan with my pleadings he took no notice. Cleo had asked me if I wanted a password and she had explained the connotations if I didn’t arrange one I had not listened to her why the hell didn’t I listen, She told me it was set and I just looked at her in my pumped up state while the idea of a stranger using my body began to excite me.

He then grabbed my skirt and I felt for the first time the strength of the man as the belt of the skirt pulled into my hips before the stitches gave way with a tell tale ripping noise that seemed to echo around in my head “White how charming.” He said with a menacing tone.

He then used the knife and ran the blade up the cleavage of my bra then I felt the slight pressure on my back as he pulled it through the flimsy material that was my bra. "Those are so sweet,” He said as he cupped both of them in his hands leaving the knife in-between my breasts constantly reminding me the situation I was in then he brushed each of my nipples. The nipples involuntarily began to swell against his touch.
"How old are you?" He said.

"Twenty five" was my reply.

“If you are very god you might see you Twenty sixth birthday.” The threat sent my mind whirring into space as he forcefully massaged my breasts I could feel my pussy getting damp as I began to enjoy the stimulation, I had always liked my sex to be rough, and this rape scenario was just taking my pleasure to the next level.

My body had begun to give me away and the more he abused my breasts the wetter and hotter I got.
“You like it rough do you?” he said smiling as if he already knew the answer. He took each breast in his mouth and suckled the nipples so hard, a faint moan escaped my lips but then he bit on each one and I my moan turned to a scream as the pain ripped through my breasts.

Next he brought the blade of the knife to my legs and cut through my White silk Knickers! “How nice,” He said as he pulled the blade through each side and cut them free and they joined the remains of my other clothes on the floor. Now my I was totally naked in front of him, I was there willingly but the power of the man in this situation had my emotions turning cartwheels as I felt him run the butt of the knife down the slit of my pussy.

He then put the knife to one side and my first thought was to grab it but then he gently slipped a finger between my pussy lips and began to probe, so soft! At first I squirmed, still thinking of the knife, but then my body betrayed me and my juices started flowing. In and out he pumped his finger; another moan came from my lips, I couldn't help myself.

He dropped to his knees and I felt his nose close to my sex he smelled my wet pussy and then plunged his tongue inside. I jerked back and then I started meeting the rhythms of his tongue. He paused at my clit, and then my body exploded in an orgasm. "Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

I could not help myself I wasn’t sure weather it was a release of the days events or the futility of my whole situation but it was an amazing sensation of the power he had over me and the sensations he had arose within my groin sent me into raptures.

He pulled his tongue out and started to work his way up my pubis and across my stomach he lingered awhile on my tits. Then he worked his way to my mouth and whispered, "That's just the first one honey." And pushed his tongue into my mouth and it was then I tasted my own flavour for the first time in my life.

I was horrified to think I was enjoying this but I couldn’t help the feeling of power this man had over me added to the erotic nature of the assault on me, he stepped back and removed his clothes, I gasped when his cock sprung out. I was amazed that for the size of the man himself his cock although not only 8 inches, but it was wider than my wrist.

He moved up toward me and massaged my cunt with his cock, I began to moan once again as he was able to push all the right buttons. He pushed the head in and I desperately tried to pull away, but to no avail as he put the first inch in, I was on the edge of anticipation as my lips opened for him he suddenly thrust into me, and as he trust forward I pushed back at him wanting more. I was upset that my body would betray me like this.

He buried his cock into me up to the hilt, his balls were slapping against my arse as he rammed back in and out. My hips got the rhythm and I was now meeting his every thrust, before long I felt the head of his cock swell and his balls exploded letting go his cum into my hot, tight, wet cunt. It felt like buckets of cum had come out of him and into my twat.

He pulled out and I felt his cum leak out of me as he moved up my body toward my mouth I saw what was coming and tried to turn my head, he grabbed my hair and held my head until the first drops fell on my lips. "Open your mouth!!!!" Reluctantly, I did and took the salty fluid in.
"Swallow!!!" he said. I did so, reluctantly.

"How does it taste?"

"Like cum asshole!!!!!" I said.

That pissed him off and still holding my head; he drove his cock in to my mouth, "Bite it, and your dead!!!"

I looked up at him and for the first time during this encounter I actually felt that my life was in danger as he said "Suck it.” Then I began slowly to slurp on his semi hard cock and with each suck, it got harder and harder until he was pushing at the back of my throat.

As he pumped in and out of her mouth, I felt so stretched it was no time until I felt his balls smacking my chin with every thrust. I almost gagged when he came, sending his hot cum down my throat. He pulled out of my mouth and held his still dripping prick an inch above my mouth and his cum dripped onto my chin and into my mouth, which I swallowed without protest.

He played with my pussy with his fingers, but each time I showed any sign of an orgasm he would stop and stroke his prick, he seemed to be lubricating it and then he slowly inserted his fingers back into my aching pussy. I began to wince at every push, but he persisted until I had accepted my fate. He reached around me and then flipped me over and my face hit the floor hard and then he started fingering my asshole, “What beautiful little puckered star looks so virginal.” He said.

I screamed, but soon realised that it was of no use as his finger banged my tight arsehole, "Well, here it comes!" as I pressed the head of his cum soaked, cock into my tight anus. I screamed at him "No! Not that!" but he pressed on until first his head disappeared and then the rest of it. It felt so tight; I screamed with the pain of my arse being forcibly used like this no tenderness just pain, he was enjoying it! This turned him on and soon he sprayed my colon with his hot cum. He removed his cock and took it to my mouth and he instructed me to clean it off.

I turned my head and said “No,” but he held my head and opened my mouth and he pushed his still hard prick down into my mouth and I began sucking him again. It didn't take long before he filled me up again. And then without remorse he got up and got dressed.

It was horrible and exiting at the same time but then the biggest shock was to come my mobile rang and he turned around and picked up the knife that was on the floor beside me and as I lost site of his hands I felt a burning sensation in my chest and the feeling of fluid running over my chest and it all went dark.

Later that evening, in an apartment across town an answer phone picks up a call. “Hi this is Cleo look I know you said you did not want a password but I set one up for your safety and it is “Amaretto” enjoy the fuck he said it will happen in the next few days.”
Love Lin…

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers