The Best Fuck Ever

Story Info
When life crushes a fairy tale life, it is not pretty.
5k words
3.5
57.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phubby
phubby
49 Followers

...Mike wore a wicked smile, a satisfied smile, as he spied Liz trembling. The loaded gun in her hand. The ultimate betrayal thrust upon her. Sudden and unplanned lust for security pulsing through her body. Her face wore a lifeless expression. It was confusion swallowed by a sudden spike of insanity. Temporary perhaps, but none the less fatal.

- - - - -

"After fifteen years, you've still got it, baby. That was the best fuck ever." Liz giggled as she wriggled her orgasmic-rich body against Mike's, chasing one last rush of pleasure.

"After fifteen years, I've still got YOU, baby. That's all I need for the best fuck ever." Mike's words were more than lust-induced pillow-talk. His words, and hers, were reflections of their most inner thoughts.

Their naked bodies merged as she slumped and collapsed atop him, absorbing his full thickness inside of her, awash in her juices and his cum. Passion rocked them asleep, still connected, their hearts beating as one.

As Liz drifted off, Mike whispered, "Happy anniversary, baby."

- - - - -

Seventeen years earlier, Mike had rescued Liz and her young daughter from their personal hell. She was at the end of her rope after a horrible string of events: orphaned at age 17 by the murder/suicide of her parents, raped at age 18 by her legal guardian and uncle, unwed mother of a child by rape at age 19, homeless and suicidal at age 20.

Mike had saved her; literally rescued both Liz and her young daughter, Mary. With life hanging in the balance, he had talked her down from the ledge. When social services told him there was no room at the inn, he went the extra mile and took her in.

Eyebrows raised when word spread within the precinct that his benevolent actions extended beyond a day or two. Although unorthodox, he was not in violation of any workforce policy or laws. He was single. So was she. It was initially nothing more than a gracious act of chivalry by an honorable man.

She appeared dirty, dingy and disheveled on that ledge. But a few days later, following a makeover gifted by Mike's sister, Liz's physical beauty was unleashed. The transformation was stunning. So much so that it triggered a change in course in Mike's plans. His offer to Liz became open-ended. She was welcome to stay as long as she wanted.

Two years later, their arrangement changed from "as long as you want" to "'till death do we part." Mike adopted Mary. Liz put her past behind her, most of it resolved, with random, seemingly insignificant bits and pieces buried here and there. Mary grew up knowing only Mike as her father, unaware of her cruel origins and past.

For over a decade, Mike & Liz enjoyed passion reserved only for soul-mates. More than ten years separated them in age, but their hearts were knit as one. The three of them, including their precocious, adorable, daughter, Mary, were a wonderful family.

If this were a fairy tale, they would have lived happily ever after. But it isn't, and they didn't. Life happened. Cruel, twisted, heart-wrenching life.

- - - - -

Within a few short months, Mary adapted to her new home. Liz enrolled in a couple of classes at the local Junior College. Mike was promoted to Sergeant.

The very first time they had fucked, it was magical. For months the undeniable desire was restrained by Mike's honorable character and Liz's struggles to gain her balance in this second-chance identity given her. But, they both wanted it. They both craved it.

Liz had just put Mary down for the night. Mike was watching TV. Liz was sitting across the room from him, reading for her American Lit class. There was nothing unusually erotic in her posture. She was wearing the same bedtime tee she normally wore. But this was where the fuse was lit.

For the umpteenth time, Mike enjoyed glances of her, his eyes darting from the TV to her body. As she flipped the pages, his eyes lingered on her longer and longer. She felt it. She liked it. The connection was unspoken, but swelling.

The light of the room danced on her blonde hair, flowed over her shoulders and down her tee, daring Mike's eyes to measure the curves of her braless form and admire her nipples that sat high on her 36c breasts. He secretly, discreetly, calculated the shape and size of her nipples poking against the soft, white, cotton fabric.

Her thin, cotton sweatpants hugged her flesh, as if eager to reveal the shapely curves from her hips to her calves. Each time she shifted in the chair, his eyes recalibrated. The spark that lit the fuse was unexpected, yet inevitable.

Mike got up to go to the kitchen and drank in the view of her as he walked past her. "Would you like something to drink?"

"A glass of ice water would be nice." She barely lifted her eyes from the pages of her book, hesitant to explore what even a brief second of eye contact might lead to.

Mike returned to her side. "Here you go." As he extended his arm with glass in hand, there was an accidental bump. There was a spill. A significant spill. A nipple revealing spill.

First she flinched. Then he apologized. Then in the awkward moment that followed, the fuse was lit. For just a microsecond, she hesitated to pull the cold, wet fabric away from her flesh, feeling the heat of his gaze. For just a microsecond, he openly admired the transparency of her tee, sensing her willingness to let time stand still.

The fuse was a short one. Within minutes they expertly, naturally, seamlessly wove together the passions of long, lost lovers with the animalistic, impulsive, lust-fueled explosion that comes with raw fucking. It was, by both of their accounts, "the best fuck ever."

- - - - -

Marriage did not lessen their passion. Repeatedly they got lost in the waves of pleasure that flooded over them with each new "best fuck ever". Sometimes in bed, but also in every room in the house. Sometimes at a hotel, but also when staying with friends on vacation. More than a few times in the car. It did not seem to matter where.

So it was no surprise that the final moment of celebration they shared on their fifteenth anniversary was "the best fuck ever." That it would be the last "best fuck ever" is what neither of them could ever have fathomed.

- - - - -

Although 39 and twice her age, Liz was often mistaken as Mary's sister. That Mary's college professor, who lived across the street from them, had mistaken Liz for Mary as she was on her morning jog was really nothing peculiar.

"Hello Mary," he chirped as he politely waved the morning newspaper curled up in his hand. It was an honest mistake. That Liz chose to stop, smile and politely let him know that she was flattered and he was mistaken was also an innocent action taken. Even the ensuing neighborly chat in his driveway, sharing a laugh at his expense, was nothing more than a proper, public, social exchange.

Professor Williams to Mary, Aaron was self-deprecating in his charm towards Liz saying, "The one time I remember a student's name off campus, look what happens." They both laughed.

The sweeping motion of his hand in sync with his words "look what happens" playfully introduced Liz's body to the equation. Innocent or not, it sparked something in him. It unconsciously engaged him with her form, her body, her curves, her amazing presence. This is when the fuse was lit. A long, slow-burning fuse.

- - - - -

Mike had been promoted to detective. He excelled, resulting in a difficult assignment. Long days, and nights, in combination with the highest level of security meant that he spent days at a time away from home. When he did get a break, it was only brief.

The assignment was long term. It took its toll. Liz was supportive, but increasingly weary of the changes it brought to their home. Mike was gone a lot, which she hated. When he was home, he often was distant, which she hated even more.

"It should be done by summer, baby," he told her, more with a tone of hope than conviction. His hopes would be dashed.

- - - - -

Aaron began to plan the timing of his morning retrievals of the newspaper with the moment Liz would pass by on her morning jog. Initially it appeared random, always earning a polite wave from Liz as she flittered by his way.

Other times, as Professor Williams, he found his mind secretly wandering to Mary as she would enter the classroom and take her seat. The resemblance between her and her mother was indeed remarkable. Their faces. Their bodies.

Professor Williams gave Mary a passing grade at the end of the spring semester. One summer morning, he secretly gave Liz more than a passing grade as he was struck by the way the perspiration had soaked through her jogging shirt causing the wet fabric to cling to her figure. His cock twitched as he allowed his mind to think of the many things he would love to do with those perky, married tits.

That morning he waved politely, with impolite intentions. He managed to engage Liz in a brief exchange, using Mary's recent passing of his class as his most opportune entry point. As they chatted, Liz focused on her desire to see Mary do well in school. Aaron focused on his desire to see Liz; naked.

"Would you ever be willing to tutor Mary in the future? We would certainly be willing to pay you for your efforts."

"I usually refer tutoring to my interns. But I do make exceptions." Aaron smiled to let Liz know that Mary could certainly be an exception. He also smiled at the thought of how such an opportunity would avail him more access to Liz.

"Thank you, Aaron. Or, should I say, Professor Williams?"

"Oh Liz, I absolutely demand that you call me Aaron." Behind his words were the aching desires of a man who wanted to hear this woman call him by name in the throes of passion. Of course, he left that detail beyond her detection.

Liz giggled. "Okay Aaron. Thank you. Have a nice day!"

"You too," Aaron said as his eyes slithered over Liz's body as she walked away, giving special attention to her amazing ass swiveling in sync with her hips. Moments later, he stood in the shower, slowly stroking his full erection as his mind flipped through the mental images of Liz he had stored in his mind.

- - - - -

In August, Mike's assignment came to a conclusion. In September, he was assigned yet another similar case. It was the tipping point for Liz.

"Do you have to do it?" she asked him with a tone of despair.

"It is part of my job, Liz. If I reject the assignment, we can say good-bye to future promotions and early retirement."

- - - - -

As the fall semester unfolded, Mary struggled with her math class. Liz approached Aaron about that tutoring.

"Absolutely, Liz. Tell her to stop by my office this week and we will set something up."

"Thank you, Aaron. I really appreciate this. And, although I doubt she will admit, Mary does too."

He was pleased to hear Mary say at the conclusion of their very first session, "Thank you for your help, Professor Williams."

He sensed that Liz had made a point to Mary to be appreciative, appraising her stiff, almost scripted comment as something lacking the fullness of sincere thankfulness.

The very next morning, as Aaron timed and positioned himself to greet Liz on her morning run, she diverted from her normal path and actually met him at his newspaper with a big smile and gushed, "Thank you so much, Aaron."

He knew she was speaking of the tutoring session, but was coy. "Thank you for what, Liz?"

Liz laughed, unleashing a new level of charm as she advanced in her appreciation of Aaron. He noticed the next level of energy she exuded. It made her even more desirable. Her eyes were more alive than ever. Her entire body was more alive than ever.

Then Liz turned suddenly serious. "Aaron, you need to know something. This is a very difficult time for both Mary and I. My husband's job has taken him away from us far more than any of us have liked over the past year. It has taken its toll on Mary. She adores Mike."

Aaron nodded, offering his best appearance of someone who really cared.

"It is effecting her performance in college classes for sure. You are a concerned mother's dream come true. She just needs some support and understanding from someone other than me, someone like you, to help her get over the hump."

"Well, Liz, I will do my best to help her out. Sometimes the seasons of life can be difficult for students." He paused for affect and then continued. "I suppose the shifting seasons of life can be difficult for all of us."

Liz nodded at such a sensitive and piercing statement. Her glassy eyes signaled he had touched a nerve. Aaron interjected, "And the same goes for you too, Liz. If there is anything I can do for you, I would do my best to help you out."

It was a daring offer since his thoughts were centered more on his unspoken lust than the outward appearance of honorable intentions.

"Thank you, Aaron." And unexpectedly, although within the boundaries of propriety, she stepped toward him and arched her feet as she lifted up to her tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You have no idea how much this means to me."

And with that, she softly turned and walked away. Slower than ever before. His eyes studying her more than ever before.

For all his fantasies of Liz, all his secret leering over her body, the too numerous to count mental images of perversion he had concocted in his mind during shower time strokes, nothing had aroused him as much as that innocent, simple kiss on the cheek. It drove him to new levels of lust and pleasure as he enjoyed his shower. This stroke was more intense than ever. It was the best ever.

Initially, the tutoring was once a week during his office hours. Although he never intended such a thing, within the first month he found himself meeting with Mary two or three times a week. The frequency of their sessions was in no small part connected to his ever increasing cravings for Liz. The remarkable resemblance between Mary and Liz had faded somewhat as he got to know them both better. But there was still plenty which allowed him to sometimes fantasize that it was Liz, and not Mary, when he was alone tutoring her.

He was certain that he could manage the dangerous mind game he was playing. There was no way that Mary would ever have a clue as to what he was thinking. Then one day, Mary caught him off guard when she said, "My mom said to tell Aaron hello for her. So Aaron, hello!"

Aaron felt the abrupt incongruence of hearing Mary call him Aaron, rather than Professor Williams. He also felt a bewitching curiosity as to whether Mary was being naïvely innocent or flirtatiously edgy.

His calculated response formed slowly. "Well Mary, tell Liz, that is your mother, that Aaron sends his greetings as well."

- - - - -

On their 16th anniversary, Mike was deep undercover. No plans for celebration were canceled since there were no plans to cancel. It was a foregone conclusion that he would not be home, that they would not be together, that this anniversary would slip into the night without notice.

Mike was not unaware though. He was a master detective. His instincts not only served him on the job, but universally in all his experiences. His instincts had by now alerted him that Liz was more distant than ever. More distant than his own distance might account for.

His suspicions were just short of paranoia. But they were not far from the truth. He was not some dumb shmuck who was oblivious to the logical realities that could inflict a marriage facing the extended difficulties theirs faced.

- - - - -

Mary loved her father. She also loved her mother. She ached for the day when their family would return to "normal" and things would feel safe again.

Mary knew her mother was hurting. She had heard the muffled sobs during the night. She had seen how she longingly flipped through the family photo albums, trying to relive, to reconnect, with the love of her life.

Mary also knew that Professor Williams, Aaron, was a potential danger. She had no idea how dangerous.

- - - - -

Liz was at an all time low. Mike had been home for two days, yet all he did was sleep and catch up on a few household responsibilities. It was telling to him how a few things had already been "taken care of" by their helpful neighbor, Aaron.

The night after Mike returned to his assignment, Liz invited Aaron over for dinner as a thanks for his many hours of helpful tutoring with Mary. It was the three of them; Liz, Mary and Aaron.

It was at that dinner that Mary sensed the same things her father had just the day previous. There was something about his presence in their home that felt a bit too familiar.

- - - - -

Mike's instincts, fueled by his suspicions, utilized the tools of his trade to sleuth out the dark side of reality that he most feared. He had to know. Had he lost Liz?

- - - - -

Mary's instincts, fueled by her love for her parents, utilized her sexuality as bait in an effort to head off what she began to fear. She had to protect her mom. She had to protect her dad.

- - - - -

Aaron had dared to play a dangerous game. With incremental steps sinking deeper and deeper towards the point of personal jeopardy, he had allowed his mind to consider the impossible. He wanted them both. He wanted to know the forbidden pleasures of comparing them by experience.

He had no way to carry out his perversion, although his shower jerks were utterly consumed by multiple and countless versions of the same, craven, desire; fucking Liz AND fucking Mary.

- - - - -

Liz felt the ever increasing intimacy with Aaron. She tried her best to conceal it from Mary, not wanting anything but the best for her daughter.

The first time, Mary was away for the weekend. Liz finished her run as her custom had now become, stopping to chat with Aaron. This time, their first time, he did not shower alone. It was not his hand that stroked his cock to perfection. It was not his mental images that made his cock hard and throbbing.

She pleaded that this be their secret. Nobody could ever know, especially Mary.

- - - - -

Mary locked the door to Aaron's office. It was the first time. Rather than sit on the chair next to his desk, she daringly kneeled in front of him. Her nervous fingers fumbled with the buttons on her blouse, exposing her bare breasts to his eyes, exceeding his expectations.

Her young hand unzipped his slacks, stroked his cock, and invited his release to splatter on her full, college-coed breasts.

She begged him to tell nobody. That it be their secret. That nobody could know, especially her mother.

- - - - -

Mike knew. How he knew is not important. That he knew is what is critical.

- - - - -

Aaron opened the email which came from an address that he did not recognize. He instantly grew hard as he read the unexpected treat before his eyes.

Aaron:

I have to have you. ALL of you. Tonight. I will be all alone at my home tonight. No Mike. No Mary. Just me. Be prompt. 9pm.

- - - - -

Liz and Mary sat down to dinner, just the two of them. There was a knock at the door. Liz got up and went to the door, glancing at the clock, wondering who might be paying them a visit at the dinner hour.

Mary heard the sound of the door opening, and then her mother scream and cry. She rushed to the door. And there, standing just inside the doorway, in an embrace for the ages, stood her mother and father. "DAD!" she exclaimed.

Mike welcomed Mary to the embrace. The three of them stood together, door closed behind them, arms open wide to each other. Mike moved them to the dinner table and sat down with them. He waved off Liz's effort to set a plate out for him. "No Liz. Tonight I am taking you out."

He then turned his words to both of his girls. "Tonight, everything changes. I am back."

There were tears. There were gushes of emotion. There were assurances of a better future.

phubby
phubby
49 Followers
12