The Best Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sol's eyes were riveted to Sass. "OK. I'm ready, Sol. I hope you like my popcorn." As she said this she pointed to her wet pubes. "It does go well with a movie." Now she pointed to her mouth. "I added extra butter. I like it that way." As she set the bowl down, she stuck a finger in her wet slit and put it in Sol's mouth. "Do you like extra butter, Sol?" Sol was filled with pure unadulterated lust.

"Butter makes everything better, Sass. What kind of butter is that? It is very tasty!" Sol was a tease also, but she knew that the code was to throw off Del and Imani.

"I'm so happy you like it, Sol. It's imported from the Netherlands." Sol reached for her nude playmate, but Sass shook her head. "I want to taste the popcorn first to check salt levels." Her eyebrows arched, asking if Sol understood her meaning. Sol disrobed as fast as she could and sat back down. Sass slipped in next to her and latched onto Sol's right nipple, as her hand slid to the 'popcorn'. It was very slippery. She gathered up as much as she could on two fingers then put it in her mouth. "I do so love buttered popcorn with just the right amount of salt with a movie." She released Sol's nipple and stuck her tongue in Sol's mouth. Sol was beyond any level of excitement she had ever experienced. Sass went back to her breast. She reached for more 'popcorn'. Neither had any idea what the movie was about nor did they care.

Sass had no experience with other women but she did know her way around a pussy. She had to take care of her own needs even during her marriage. Her motions were calculated to stimulate but not to the point of release. She sucked at the nipple adding little nibbles in as highlights while her free hand was tracing lazy circles on Sol's neck. It was so good Sol was starting to lose control of herself. Her thoughts totally focused on the stimulation coursing throughout her. She had to let Sass know.

"Oh, my Sass, the 'popcorn' and 'movie' are really a good idea! I love things like this!" Next door, Del looked at Imani and shrugged her shoulders. Imani just shook her head. Sass was greatly enjoying sex with a woman. She no longer worried if she could do it -- it was natural to her. Sol's eyes were pleading for release.

"The trick is to not get too much at a time, don't you think?"

"Yes! It is so rich it has to be savored like a good chocolate." With that, Sass dropped her face down to work on a throbbing clit that needed a little help. She slipped her fingers into the sopping cavern of her lust then, gently massaging Sol's upper wall. The instantaneous effect was a massive contraction inside of Sol's body. Sol arched up off the couch. "I love 'popcorn' and a 'movie', Sass! Thanks for the great idea!" She just barely got it out while stifling a scream. Sass stopped licking and sucking the orgasm button. She slid up the sweaty body and stuck her mouth on Sol's, silencing her moans. Sol was still the quarry of the stroking fingers inside of her, hips thrusting hard as another tsunami broke over her. "I need to stop for a while and just watch the movie." Sass slowed her fingers and slid them out.

Sol was needy. She just had to lick her girl's pussy and clit, not to mention those hard, demanding nipples. Sol started with deep, steamy kisses and caresses to the side of Sass's ribs just short of a tickle. Sol's left hand slid down and parted the labia. With a sparkle in her voice she said, "I think I will have some of your delicious 'buttered popcorn', Sass." Sass responded with a soft titter until lips locked on her hard nipple and tongue flicked the nubbin. Her body was accelerating to warp drive. She thought she might pull apart. A strong thumb and forefinger tugged at her other nipple. Jesus, she knows how to make love better than anyone I've ever known before! Sass felt the lips leave her nipple and kiss all over the breast, raising gooseflesh all over Sass. She shuddered with her desire. Her hands stroked Sol's hair and neck, trying to convey her joy at the lips of Sol.

Sol let her hand on the other breast softly stroke its way down Sass's side, reinforcing the tiny reflexive bumps that had traveled down Sass's legs. Sol sought out the area around the navel with her lips and probing tongue. Sass wanted to moan so badly but forced it down into her throat where it became a soft whimper. Her hands were busy, encouraging Sol with gentle stimulations of the parts she could reach. Sol slipped down between Sass's wide spread legs. She started kissing the trembling thighs. Sass could not stop her hips from searching out those devastating lips and tongue.

She could not see the smile on Sol's face. She loved pleasing a woman. If she could, she would do Sass all day and night, with only breaks for kissing and eating. Sass was beyond conscious control. She tried to guide Sol to her volcanic core. Sol knew it was time. She did not want Sass to wake the dead when she finished. Her mouth took possession of Sass's engorged labia, and her tongue flicked and lapped at them. Sass lost control of her hips, driven by the overstimulation. She would have to come now or explode. The wandering lingua worked its way to the rock hard organ of sexual release, starting to work it. Her right hand pushed two fingers into Sass, whose eyes popped open at the intrusion. The left hand forefinger scooped up all the lubrication it could find. Then it went to the anus and probed, asking for entrance. When she met no resistance, she wiggled the digit into the sphincter. Sass was vaulted into a mind crushing climax. Her legs shook, trying to push more enjoyment from Sol's assault. Her vision became filled with cloudy grey. She sagged down to lay her left side flat on the sofa, where she was safe from falling.

When Sass gathered herself up and regained control, she felt the arms holding her. She felt safety in them. Sol piped up. "Damn, you do make the best 'buttered popcorn', Sass! I want to enjoy the rest 'movie' now." Sol pulled her up and kissed her in a tender way that conveyed her passion and growing affection. Sass returned them with an equal message. The two held each other and watched the end of the film. The kissing was almost continuous and both women were happy to just finish the evening that way.

July was spent in a routine: Sol went to work, and Sass cleaned the house, did laundry, and prepared the evening meal. The girls had to work some things out, like what they would do during their periods. Sol was not put off, but Sass had bad cramps most of the time, and the idea of sex was not tempting. Sass would, however, be happy to do Sol with willing fingers and mouth.

In August, Sass had more training and school meetings, so she had to prepare more and more. Sol was happy to see the joy in her girl's face when she talked about teaching.

One day, two large boxes arrived. Sass said she wanted to do some decorating, and it would be a surprise. When Sol came home that night, she was greeted by a wall covered with black cloth in both the living room and bedroom. Sass explained that it was sound absorbing, so Del and Imani would not hear every word they said. The sound deadening inspired a night of torrid sex. Sass was a voracious lover and she inspired Sol.

During the day, Sass went to the library and checked out Dutch movies that she would watch the next day. She also got her mother, sister, and brother to get Skype at home. She called them often to practice her Dutch. After school started, Sass was much busier, with lessons to plan and grading to do.

Sass hung her diplomas on the wall over the table where she worked. Sol was so impressed by the university. Saskia De Witt had a MChem and a MS in teaching science and math, both from Oxford University. It was no wonder the Latin School wanted her, almost as much as Sol did. Their sex life was a little more sedate, not by much but a little. Their affection was growing strong. Sol had to admit to herself she was head over heels for Sass.

Labor Day was a day in bed, where the two experimented with new things and seeing who could get the other to come more. Then things got more routine. Sass had to commit her course to memory. She did not care for the textbook but had no choice. She supplemented it with handouts and lectures. Sass only taught chemistry the first semester and had a good rapport with her students. Her teaching style led the students to think out problems, which led to a greater level of knowledge. She did enjoy her class duties but also the time she spent one-on-one with the kids and their parents. She sat on several committees also. Some were tedious, but others fun. Her fellow teachers learned to respect her. She was a serious and dedicated person who also had a sharp wit. Sass was so into teaching. She forced herself to spend as much time loving on Sol as she could.

The couple did go out to dinner, as well as to the symphony, opera, plays, and movies. By Halloween, they were ready for some fun. They donned costumes and went to a club and danced. Sass was considering admitting her love, but was afraid of scaring Sol away. In mid-November, Sol woke up holding Sass in her arms. Her instincts told her that she was safe to whisper in Sass's ear. "Oh, God, Sass. I have fallen in love again. Please be kind."

Sass rolled into the embrace. "I'm so happy, Sol. I've been debating telling you the same thing." Luckily it was Sunday so they could spend the day tenderly expressing their passion. Every chance they got, they professed the obvious to each other. Their lovemaking was becoming a little more routine but much more satisfying as they were learning each other.

Then Sass got an email from her ex-mother-in-law, Carla Mason, telling her that her husband Steven was dying from cancer. The only things Saskia had enjoyed about her marriage to Jack were her in-laws. Now she felt she needed to see him one more time. She knew Sol would not like this one damn bit and couldn't blame her. Was it worth it? Sass was at work so she had to concentrate on that when she had time to herself. She fretted. Sass decided she had to discuss this with Sol that night. She did not look forward to this. Sol could see that Sass was upset when she got home. Sass did spend most nights at Sol's.

"What is wrong, Sass?" Sol's concern tugged at Sass's heart because she knew she was going to hurt her.

"I received an email from my former mother-in-law today. Her husband has terminal cancer. I really loved those two. They were the highlight of that damned union."

Sass saw pain in Sol's eyes I'm being selfish. I should leave it there. "So, Sass. What do you want to do? If you want to visit, I would be happy to go with you." The words stung Sass. It would be hurtful to bring Sol to their home.

"I don't know, Sol. It would hurt them if you came, but I would like to say good-bye to Steve. I know that that would hurt you so deeply, since I would have to go over Thanksgiving." Sass was shedding tears, and Sol hated herself for hurting her.

"Sass if that is what you need to do, then go. Just don't leave me forever." Sol could not control herself, and she started weeping. She had starred in this movie before. Sass held on to Sol -- both were torn, not wanting to hurt the other by selfishness.

"I will call you every day, Sol, and it will only be over the holiday. I will never leave you forever, my love. I am sure that their children are offering no solace."

Sol pulled out of her arms and sat down on the sofa. She tried to smile but it was obviously forced. "I will not ask you not to go. Maybe Jess and Rollie will have me over for Thanksgiving. You know how I hate to eat holiday meals alone." If not for the obvious pain in the voice, Sass might have believed the attempt at humor.

"I will never ask this of you again, Sol. I feel like I am a disappointment to you." Sass was shaking with guilt. She was being a horrid lover and she knew it. This would be hard to make up if she could, but now she was stuck. It would also hurt Sol if she didn't go. Sass knew she had botched this whole thing and might have lost the woman she deeply loved. There were no good decisions left for Sass. Everything would hurt her Sol.

To say the least, the two women tiptoed around each other until Sol drove Sass to the airport. She put the woman she loved on a flight to Kansas City, with tears forcing her to pull off the road on the way home. Sass had said she would call when she landed and at least once a day. When she landed, she just had time to text Sol and rushed to the car rental place. She drove to Steve's and Carla's home. The door was answered by Jack. Oh, shit. He's here. I lose big.

"Sass, how nice of you to come. Mom told me you were going to be here. How 'bout a hello kiss for old times' sake?"

"Good afternoon, Jack. There will be no kissing between us and you know it. I came to see your parents, not you. May I please?"

Carla's voice came from the background. "Who's there, Jack?"

"It's Saskia, mom. Shall I let her in?" Jack hoped she would say no.

"Do you have no manners at all, son? Why would I invite her just to turn her away? Show her to your father's bedside right now."

Jack pushed the door open, allowing Sass entry. "You do know he is quite ill, so don't make a scene, dear." Jack led her to a room on the first floor that they had previously used for the den. Sass saw a ghost of her former father-in-law. She wanted to squall and bawl but didn't.

"Hello, Carla and Steve. I'm sorry I did not come before this, but I know Jack is angry with me." Sass hugged Carla and gently did the same for the frail man in the bed.

Steve had a lot of pain and the hug hurt even if it was desired by him. "Thanks for the visit, Sass. We've missed you greatly. Jack, don't you even try to ruin this."

"Goddamn it, Dad. I'm not that bad. Welcome home, Sass." He offered her his hand, and she took it without hesitation.

Carla spoke in her normal calm voice. "Sass, how have you been since we last saw you."

"I went back to teaching and have a good position. I have new friends whom I like a lot. I'm in a great city and talk with my mother and siblings all the time."

"Anyone special? I would like to think you moved on better than Jack has?"

"I'm working on it. We'll see. She was very upset I was leaving for our first Thanksgiving." Sass saw three sets of eyebrows rise and realized she had again botched this visit.

"I hope she will forgive your coming, dear." Steve could not care less about the sex of Sass's new love. He was just happy she had moved on; he didn't care for his son's immature nature.

"Yes, Sass. Would it help if I called her and thanked her or sent her an email?" Carla was concerned for her daughter-in-law.

"Thank you for the offer, but I think this is for me to clean up. Her last love left her to go back to her ex-husband -- she always has that in her mind."

"There is no way I want a cunt licker for a wife, so there is no worry about that." Carla's blue eyes went black with anger. Sass rushed over to her. She was about to explode with rage.

"Jack Mason, get your fucking ass out of my house and don't come back." Carla's face was purple with her rage; this was the first time anyone had ever heard her use profanity. Jack tried to hold her, to calm her down, but was stopped by a violent slap across his face. He responded by trying to punch his mother, but Sass turned Carla so she took the blow. It hit her temple and she fell to the floor, stunned. Carla screamed out and grabbed at her own head.

Steve forced himself up to look at the two women. Sass was attempting to help his wife. "Is she OK, Sass? She has high blood pressure." Sass looked into her open, frightened eyes.

"Carla, can you tell me why you fell?" The response was a garbled attempt at speech. Then Carla reached her left hand up to her head and tried to scream out in pain. What came out was again garbled and sounded more like a quiet 'Aieeee'. "Jack, call 911. I'm worried your mother had a stroke! Steve, I'm sorry my presence has brought this on."

"Jack, get to it! Do something right now!" His eyes were also filled with rage and Jack saw that it was time to act like a man. He pulled out his cell and dialed, leaving the room. "Sass, you brought nothing on -- it was my son."

"Jack, can you get a pillow and a blanket please?" Sass called out.

Jack returned in a few minutes carrying the requested items. "They're on the way. How is my mom?"

"I think she is very frightened. Are you, Carla?" Carla tried to speak but it was again incomprehensible so she just nodded yes. Sass was in tears. She had somehow managed to hurt another person she loved.

"OK, Jack. You need to call your sister and brother. You three will have to take care of your mom."

A very humbled Jack said, "Yes, sir. Right now." He again left the room.

Sass was now worried about both her in-laws. "Steve, do you know your care routine?"

"Carla wrote it up for you. It's on the table here. Sass, don't worry about me. Take care of my wife. As you know, Jack is useless." Sass picked up the paper. As she expected, it was very detailed as to times and doses. Carla was the most anal retentive person she had ever met. Appointments for the rest of the month were on the second page. Sass heard a knock on the front door. Then Jack led the EMTs in with their gurney in tow. The female EMS worker bent down and examined Carla. It was obvious she needed treatment. The EMT looked up and saw the darkening bruise on Sass's face. She reached out to touch it. She had no choice but to call the police on this. There was a back story here. They picked up Carla and placed her on the gurney and wheeled her out, with Jack following.

He came back in and spoke to Sass and his father. "They said we did exactly the right thing. I'll call Sylvia and Nate and tell them where she is going. Dad, where is her insurance information? I'll need it at the hospital. Sass, I'm sorry for what I did to you." Sass waved him off. There were more important things now.

"Jack, her cards are in her purse. Bring it to me I'll find them. You can apologize later. You care for your mother until Sylvia gets here. She has medical power of attorney." Sass sat down next to Steve and helped him find all the paperwork. Jack took them and left. Sass went to the kitchen to fill a glass with water for Steve's pills. An hour later, there was a knock at the front door, and she opened the door. There were two police officers. They both saw the deep purple bruise and wanted to know what happened. Sass did not want to make more trouble. She was going to say she fell when she heard Steve's voice call out.

"Sass, who's at the door?"

The woman officer said loudly. "Police, sir. May I speak to you?"

"Make it short. He has terminal cancer and is very weak," Sass instructed.

The officers walked into Steve's makeshift bedroom. "I'm sorry to bother you, sir. I'll keep it short. We are investigating a report from EMS about a case of possible domestic violence. They -- and now we've -- noted the contusion on this lady. Do you know anything about it?"

Steve's mouth formed a frown. He then related the events of earlier and ended by expressing his disgust. The police wrote the facts down and asked to speak to Sass. She glanced at the clock.

"I have to give him an injection. Then I will be glad to." Sass put on gloves, took a syringe to the fridge, and drew the dose, after wiping the vial's top with a prep pad. She took another pad and swabbed Steve's hip, injecting the medication to help with nausea. She then went to the front room.

"OK. What can I help you with, officers?"

"First, we need your name and relationship to the Masons. I need to see some ID also."

Sass went to pick up her wallet from her purse. She removed her license and handed it to the policewoman. "My info is all on it. I am divorced from Jack and came to see Steve before he passed away. I was always fond of my in-laws. Then all hell broke out today. Jack was often violent when we were together."