The Best Ideas

Story Info
Bill's new neighbor is black.
7k words
4.54
99.5k
135

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

This story involves female infidelity & cuckolding. If you can't handle it, don't read it. There's a good romance category, I hear.

*****

Lynn was reading a magazine in the kitchen when she heard the sound of a lawnmower next door. She knew someone had moved in but she had yet to see them. She walked to the window & peered through the curtains. Lynn was more than a little surprised to see a black man. She could only see his head above the fence.

Lynn went upstairs to her husband's office which overlooked the garden. Her eyes widened when she got a good look at her new neighbor. He was dressed in only shorts & sneakers & his body looked very impressive. He was tall & muscular, his upper body hairless & smooth.

Lynn was almost pressing her face against the window in her efforts to better she him. His muscles bulged as he pushed the lawnmower. His dark, chocolate skin was covered in a sheen of sweat. Lynn was suddenly aware of the heat & tingling between her legs.

Her neighbor faced the houses now as he continued pushing the mower. Lynn could see how small & tight his shorts were. Something seemed to be stuffed in his pocket, bulging out the right side.

Lynn suddenly had an idea. She looked around the office. Where does Bill keep his binoculars? She searched draws & cupboards. She finally found them in one of his file trays under a pile of papers. She hurried back to the window & inched the net curtains up.

Lynn sighted her neighbor & brought him into focus. As she viewed his shorts she gasped,

"Oh my God!"

Either he had a sock shoved down the front of his shorts or...that was his cock. Lynn's nipples hardened like bullets & her pussy throbbed.

It took her neighbor another 10 minutes to finish mowing the garden, then he packed up the mower & went inside. Lynn never took her eyes off him once until he was gone. She felt light headed as she walked out of the office. She decided to take a shower & masturbated as she soaped herself.

Lynn looked out for him the next afternoon but he didn't make an appearance. That evening after dinner, Lynn heard Bill talking in the garden. She stepped outside & saw him talking to their new neighbor over the fence.

Bill saw her & said,

"There she is...my wife Lynn. Hey, Lynn, this is our new neighbor Lee."

She walked over & said,

"Hi, Lee, are you settling in alright?"

Lee's eyes briefly lingered on her large breasts as he replied,

"Yeah, but I've still got some unpacking to do."

Bill said,

"Lee's moved here from another state. He doesn't even know anyone here."

Lynn had a good look at Lee as he chatted to Bill. He looked to be in his early thirties, around Bill's age. He was taller & bigger than Bill & had a deep, commanding voice. Lynn had never really given black men much thought, but Lee was gorgeous. He was discreetly checking her out too. They chatted for another half hour before they said goodbye & went inside.

Later, as they were going to bed, Bill asked,

"So, what did you think of Lee, honey?"

" Oh, he seemed quite nice,"

She replied blankly.

"I think he likes blondes," He remarked. Lynn perked up & said,

"What makes you say that?"

Bill grinned & replied,

"Well, he seemed to have trouble taking his eyes off you, especially in that nearly transparent sundress you were wearing."

Lynn playfully punched him on the arm. She had noticed Lee trying to leer covertly. Unfortunately she couldn't do the same as he leaned on the fence. Lynn sultrily said,

"Hmmm, aren't you proud that another man finds your wife so alluring?"

Bill had an erection under the covers as he replied,

"Well, it is kind of hot."

Lynn got into bed & Bill immediately got frisky. He started working her nightdress off & sucked on her tits. He reached into her panties & fingered her wet pussy. Lynn was on the brink of orgasm in no time. Bill entered her & banged away for 5 minutes. Lynn came first, moaning as she met his thrusts. Bill groaned & came inside her a minute later.

Lynn lay awake for a while staring at the ceiling. She didn't usually climax having intercourse with Bill, but thinking about Lee had put dirty thoughts in her mind.

The next day Lynn kept checking to see if Lee came out into his garden. From their chat last night she knew he worked from home & she was sure his car hadn't left. It was a hot day & she was expecting him to appear at some point.

It wasn't until early afternoon that Lynn looked out & saw Lee standing in his garden with a beer in his hand. Lynn ran upstairs to Bill's office where she had prepared for this.

She sat on the stool she had placed by the window & picked up the binoculars. She focused on Lee. He was dressed in just shorts & sneakers again. Lynn pulled up her short skirt & pushed her panties aside. She picked up her small vibrator & pressed it against her clit. She was already wet & ready.

Lynn scanned Lee's biceps & big shoulders. Her breathing got heavier as she moved down to his abs. His sixpack was incredible, defined & rock hard. Lynn started moaning as the vibrator buzzed her clit. She didn't have a great view of his crotch. She cursed her luck.

Lee suddenly stood up, looking at something in the distance. Lynn had a different view now. She was looking at his profile & she moaned in lust at the sight. His cock was bulging the front of his shorts. Lynn could see the curve as it hung down. Lee's genitals had to be huge.

Lynn couldn't keep the binoculars still as her body jerked. She began to orgasm & moaned,

"Oh shit...UGHHH!"

Lynn was shuddering on the stool as her pussy throbbed & gushed her juices. She nearly fell off the stool as she slowly recovered. It was the best orgasm she'd had in a long time.

Over the next few days, masturbating as she watched Lee became the highlight of Lynn's day. The days he didn't come out were a major disappointment for her. She & Bill chatted to Lee occasionally when they saw him, usually in the garden. He didn't have a girlfriend & didn't go out very often. From what Lynn gathered, Lee worked from his computer & didn't have a social life as he didn't know anyone. He even worked out at home using his own equipment.

On one of the days that Lynn didn't see Lee, she was in Bill's office waiting to see if he would come out. Lee usually came out at some point, either to work on his garden or sit at the table near his back door. Lynn sat at the desk & switched on the computer. She was about to put in her password when she noticed that Bill hadn't logged off last night.

Her curiosity got the better of her & she browsed through his files. It was all boring work stuff. Then she saw a folder labeled BP. None of the other folders were abbreviated. She clicked on it & discovered downloaded porn videos, stories, pics & links to other sites.

Lynn spent the afternoon browsing through Bill's porn. The scenarios seemed mainly centered on cheating wives or husbands watching their wives being fucked by bulls with big dicks. This was a side to Bill she didn't really know about. They had watched a lot of porn together but he had never mentioned this as a fantasy.

Lynn eventually logged off before Bill came home. She didn't mention what she had found. She decided she would drop a few hints in conversation. Lynn didn't really know what all this meant. Bill was 8 years older than her & had been a lot more sexually experienced when they had met. She wondered why he would keep this fantasy to himself. Actually, she found it kind of hot.

Lynn & Bill were watching tv later that evening when she suddenly said,

"I feel sorry for Lee next door. It seems like he's stuck in that house nearly 24/7."

Bill was pensive for a while. Finally, he replied,

"Well, do you think we should invite him round for dinner or something?"

Lynn thought about that. It wasn't really what she had in mind. She said,

"He spends enough time indoors. It wouldn't really be that much of a change for him."

Bill nodded slowly then his face lit up & he said,

"I know, why don't we invite him out with us on Friday?"

"That's a great idea, honey,"

Lynn beamed. She thought it was an excellent plan.

Later, they were in bed together. Bill was rubbing Lynn's flat stomach as he said,

"I don't have Lee's phone number. Do you think you can speak to him tomorrow?"

He moved his hand down to her panties & was surprised at how hot & wet she was.

Lynn watched Bill move between her legs & lower his face there. Her big tits blocked her view of him. She felt her panties being pushed aside & said,

"Ok, honey, I'll ask him in the morning."

She flinched as she felt his tongue suddenly flicking her slit. Bill brought her to 2 orgasms before he jammed his cock into her & hammered her pussy for 5 minutes. He grimaced as he came.

Lynn lay there thinking,

"Damn, another 2 minutes & I would have had another orgasm."

Then she was wondering how best to approach Lee. Would he even be up for going out with them? She'd find out tomorrow. She heard Bill breathing steadily & closed her eyes.

It was midday when Lynn saw Lee's back door open. He didn't come out & she wondered if he would. It was a pretty hot day. Maybe he was just letting some air in. She decided to try & tempt him out.

Lynn ran upstairs & opened drawers, rummaging around for something. Eventually she pulled out a 2 piece bikini. It was one she hadn't worn in a couple of years. It was black & very revealing. She quickly undressed & put it on.

Lynn looked at herself in the full length mirror & was delighted with what she saw. 2 small triangles covered her areolas & the material covering her pussy was equally small. She turned & saw half her ass cheeks were showing. She brushed her hair & dabbed on some perfume, then she went downstairs.

Lee was sipping a beer as he looked out the window when he spotted Lynn putting a towel on the grass. She was wearing a tiny string bikini. He lost sight of her as she knelt down. He picked up another beer from the fridge & went outside.

Lynn was lying on her front when she heard Lee clear his throat & say,

"Hey Lynn, I saw you come out & thought I'd offer you a beer."

Lynn raised her head from her forearms & replied,

"Thanks, Lee, come in. The gate's open."

Lee opened the gate & walked in. He handed Lynn the bottle & sat on the grass. He was dressed in only shorts & sneakers again. She glanced at his torso as she took a gulp from the bottle. Lee's body was even better close up. When he raised his bottle she saw his fantastic sixpack, hard & rippling.

Lee was discreetly checking out Lynn too. Her long, smooth legs; big, round ass cheeks & her big, right breast bulging out the side. All topped off by her long, blonde hair & gorgeous face. She was a babe, no doubt about it.

Lynn turned to him, leaning on her elbow & said,

"I'm glad you came over, Lee. Bill & I wanted to invite you out with us on Friday. We're going to a club. Would you like to join us?"

Lee considered it as he took in her body. His eyes traveled up her legs to that tiny, black triangle covering her pussy. Then onto her flat stomach before lingering on her huge tits. He felt his cock stirring.

Lee eventually replied,

"Well, I don't know. I don't want to ruin your night out by tagging along without a date."

"Don't be silly, Lee. Bill & I both want you to come...and anyway, I can be both your dates," Lynn countered with a smile.

Lee wondered how open minded this couple were. The last thing he wanted was any kind of hassle with his new neighbors. Maybe they were swingers, but they hardly seemed the type. They appeared to be a typical suburban couple with a vanilla lifestyle. Perhaps they were looking for a little excitement.

Lee shrugged & said,

"Well, if you two are sure. I guess it would make a pleasant change."

Lynn beamed,

"That's great...wait til I tell Bill. It was his idea, to be honest."

Lynn couldn't fail to notice Lee's eyes on her body, or the lump in his shorts that seemed to be growing. She couldn't conceal her own excitement either. Her nipples poked out, hard as diamonds & her pussy was hot & wet. It was just as well her bikini was black, otherwise her wetness would be obvious.

Lynn got up onto her knees & said,

"I'd better put some sunblock on. My skin burns so easily."

She began applying the cream, putting on a show for Lee. She told herself it was just some harmless flirting. Lee didn't bother trying to cover up his hardening cock. Beautiful, half naked women gave men erections. It was nothing to be embarrassed about & he wasn't.

Lynn ran her hands over her stomach & then all around her breasts.

"Want me to do your back?"

Offered Lee, hopefully. Lynn smiled & replied,

"Hmmm, that is very helpful of you, Lee." He had a huge grin on his face as he said,

"What are good neighbors for?"

Lynn lay back down on the towel as Lee shuffled around behind her. Then she felt the liquid dribbling onto her back, followed by his big hands working it into her skin. A couple of minutes later he untied her bikini top, saying,

"This is in the way. You don't mind, do you?"

It was too late if she did. She indicated her approval with a,

"Mmmm."

Lynn murmured as Lee worked her shoulders & back, varying his pressure & technique. He certainly knew what he was doing. Lee moved to her legs & worked the lotion into her calves & upper thighs. As he kneaded her ass, her bikini was being wedged between her cheeks & was now resembling a thong.

Lee worked her ass cheeks like dough, then squeezed & stroked her inner thighs. When his fingers brushed her crotch, Lynn let out a stifled moan. She knew Lee would have felt how wet she was. As his hands pressed, stretched & stroked her behind, Lynn pushed back, her hips lifting.

Lee continued working around her crotch. He could see her pussy lips bulging out against her thin bikini bottoms & he made sure his knuckles brushed them on each pass. Lynn's eyes were shut & her fists clenched as she struggled to remain silent. Lee wanted to bury a finger in her pussy, but she could take it the wrong way and then...who knows?

Lynn could feel her body building towards an orgasm. Her hips rolled & her legs opened a little more, encouraging Lee to keep brushing against her pussy 'acidentally'. He was sure Lynn wanted to cum, but it also seemed she wanted to keep up the pretense of the massage.

Lynn's ass was bouncing more vigorously now. She gritted her teeth as she moaned & gyrated. As Lee massaged her inner thigh, his index finger rubbed against her slit, up & down. Lynn's head jerked up & she moaned,

"UGHHH!...UH...UH...GODDDD!"

Her orgasm exploded as her body stiffened then shuddered.

Lee watched her, mesmerized as she tried to suppress her cries. Lynn's eyes were glazed & her mouth open as she kept cumming. Her pussy gushed her juices like a faucet. It seemed like minutes before she finally came down, breathing heavily. Lynn was amazed by the intensity of the orgasm she'd just had. Actually, she was certain it had been 2 orgasms.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the post orgasmic feelings. Lynn suddenly felt Lee's hands on her shoulders, gently rubbing them. She opened her eyes & gasped. Lee had moved to a kneeling position by her head & she was looking directly up the right leg of his shorts at a massive, erect cock.

Lynn was looking along the underside of the thick shaft. It was impossibly long with a huge, dark, mushroom shaped head almost poking outside. Lynn couldn't take her eyes off his monster cock, staring as if hypnotized.

Lee could see that she was highly aroused by his cock. He made it bob & throb for her. Lynn watched in intense fascination. Her mouth opened as if to say something, but all that came out was a whimper.

It was another 20 minutes before Lynn snapped out of it. She looked around as if afraid someone would be watching. Thank God their 2 gardens were isolated. Lynn was suddenly a little embarrassed. Lee had made her cum & she had been staring at his big cock like a horny slut.

Lynn began getting up, forgetting that her top had been untied & her large breasts bounced free. She quickly covered them with her hands, but not before Lee had gotten an eyeful.

Lynn slipped into her sandals & said,

"That's enough sun for me today. I'm gonna go inside & take a shower. I'll talk to you later, Lee. Oh, and thanks for helping me with the sunblock. You're pretty good with your hands."

"No problem. Anytime you need the use of my hands, just let me know, Lynn. Maybe next time you'll let me do your front,"

Lee replied as he watched her bare ass cheeks swaying sexily.

Lynn paused at the door & drawled,

"Mmm, maybe I will, as long as you promise to be a good boy & make me feel good all over."

She winked & went inside. Lee laughed as he picked up the empty bottles & headed towards his own house.

Later that evening, Lynn was laying back on the couch as Bill ravenously ate her pussy. She had one leg up on his shoulder & a hand fisting his hair. Lynn had been telling Bill about her afternoon sunbathing. How Lee came over with 2 beers & ended up massaging lotion into her back. She didn't mention the 2 orgasms but she did say it had aroused her.

Bill sat deep in thought for 5 minutes, imagining Lee's black hands on his wife. His cock was as hard as granite. He suddenly lunged for Lynn like a sex crazed maniac. She pushed his shoulders down until he was facing her crotch. He knew what she wanted.

2 orgasms later Bill was still slobbering on her snatch. As she neared another climax he got up & drove his cock into her pussy. For the next 2 minutes they thrust & humped together in a frenzy of lust. They both came within seconds of each other, moaning & sighing.

Lynn dabbed her pussy with her discarded panties as she said,

"Wow, Bill, what got into you all of a sudden?"

Bill didn't want to admit to what had gotten him so excited. He turned away & replied,

"Just imagining you in that tiny bikini, babe."

Lynn knew the real reason. She figured he was a little embarrassed about it...or was unsure how she would react. She wondered how Friday would go.

Lynn took a final look at herself in the mirror. Bill had picked out her dress, insisting on something sexy. It was a black, halter neck mini dress that reached 2 inches below her ass. It was sleeveless & backless, so she didn't wear a bra. Her big tits stretched the thin fabric & her cleavage bulged through the vertical gap. She checked her makeup then headed downstairs, high heels clicking.

Bill & Lee were making small talk in the living room when Lynn appeared at the doorway. When both men turned to look at her, she did a twirl, sending her dress spiralling out. Bill caught sight of her black thong & gulped.

"How do I look, boys?" Lynn asked sultrily.

Lee whistled in appreciation as both men stood. Bill eventually replied,

"You look fantastic, babe."

Lynn was pleased with their reaction. They were both practically drooling over her. She said,

"And my two dates look more than acceptable. Shall we?"

Bill drove them to the club, Lynn beside him & Lee in the back. He had volunteered to drive & wouldn't be drinking too much. He wanted to observe how things went with a clear mind.

They entered the club & found a booth to sit in. Bill felt proud as every man they passed eyed his stunning wife. The club was a fairly upmarket establishment & was already packed. Bill said he would get the first round & made his way to the bar. He made sure to get Lee & Lynn strong cocktails.

2 hours later Bill was checking out the women on the dance floor. Things hadn't progressed as he'd hoped. Bill didn't dance but Lynn loved to, so he insisted that Lee dance with her. They had ventured onto the dance floor 3 times. Bill had enjoyed watching them pumping & gyrating their bodies to the heavy beat. They danced quite closely but there was no touching. Bill was getting a little bored. He'd been drinking non alcoholic beverages & the heat & noise in the place were beginning to make him feel uncomfortable.

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers
12