The Best Job in Hollywood Ch. 01

Story Info
Molly, Katrina and Emma have some fun.
2.6k words
4.45
34.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John, and I have an unusual job. I won't go into the details of how I got this job (That's a story for another day), but I've been doing it for the past 15 years and I've built up quite a client base.

Some would describe my job as a relaxation consultant, or a very personal masseuse. But, in essence, my job is to sexually satisfy my clients who, for some reason or another, choose to avail themselves of my services.

I have many tales, but I thought I'd start with one of my favorites. This happened about a year ago. I received a call from a young actress named Emma Watson. She had heard of my services through a friend of mine, and though a bit skeptical, had wanted to hire me as a surprise for one of her friends. Her friend has just finished shooting the third season for the TV show she was in, and Emma thought this would make a great gift to mark the occasion.

I can't imagine that any guy would turn down a request from beautiful Emma Watson, especially after finding out who her friend was, but I played it cool, negotiated my fee and set the date. Another of her friends would be present too, which made me even happier (and not just because that bumped up my fee!)

A week later, I turned up at the house, a typically large Beverly Hills mansion. It was around 6am, because this was going to be a wakeup surprise. I texted Emma to let me in, and got an immediate response that the door was open. Emma was very well organized. We had run through the plan several times over the phone in the days from the first call and today.

I let myself in and shut the door. I looked around the classy looking living room. Black leather couch, large TV, spotlessly cleaned. I was about to text Emma to ask where she was, when I saw her coming down the stairs and my jaw dropped. Emma Watson slowly descended, the absolute picture of elegance. She was wearing a matching set of a light pink frilly bra, silk panties and pink heels. Her slim figure was on full display. She tossed back her brown curls and looked at me critically.

"Hmmm... I hope you're as good as they say." Emma said, sounding unconvinced.

"Looks good to me." said another sultry voice. A new figure sauntered casually down the stairs. I recognized her immediately. Katrina Bowden, of 30 Rock. The blonde beauty looked even better in real life. Her style contrasted with Emma, wearing only a tight fighting white t-shirt, stretched to barely cover her ass. I thought I could see a tiny patch of blonde pussy hair peeking out of the bottom. "I think he'll do just fine..." she purred as she came up to me. "But lets take a look anyway?"

She slid her hand up and down my crotch to get me hard, but she didn't need to. One look at these girls would get anyone rock hard in seconds. "Take off his pants." Emma commanded, all business. Katrina slid off my belt and dropped my pants in one fluid motion. This girl was definitely experienced!

"Wow..." Katrina said, admiring my cock. "That is nice." She stared at it while stroking it, licking her lips thoughtfully.

"Katrina! He's Molly's gift, not yours! And we're going to wake her up if we keep talking." Emma scolded, though I noticed that she never took her eyes off my dick the whole time. She then marched up and tenderly put her hand around my erection.

"Come up, we're going upstairs.... Remember the plan?"

"Absolutely - I'm primed and ready." I winked at Katrina, who smiled back at me. Emma led me upstairs to the bedroom. It was a tastefully decorated bedroom. A lot of wood, with a large king size bed. And lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully, was the star of this little party. Molly Quinn, the redheaded teenage star of Castle. And honestly, the other 2 beauties in the room didn't compare to her. She was wearing a naughty black bra and panties, but despite this she looked like a completely innocent angel. Her chest rose and fell slightly as she breathed. Her body was incredible. Smooth, slim legs and a small but very perky set of breasts. Her hard nipples poked through the soft fabric of her bra. I stood for a minute, just taking in the sight of her gorgeous face, her red hair falling slightly across it. She may have been the most beautiful person I'd ever seen, and I'd seen many.

Emma led me across to where she was laying and I stood in front of her. Emma was on my left, Katrina on my right and they both put a hand on my cock and started stroking. The feel of their hands was great, and I put one hand on Katrina's athletic, tight butt and the other one Emma's equally great ass and started rubbing. Emma had her tongue out and a look of concentration on her face and she and Katrina stroked me. Katrina casually turned to me and slipped her tongue into my mouth. Normally, I'd be able to resist cumming from a handjob for a long time, but the sight of Molly Quinn, the feel of the two young actresses asses and their, franky, very skilled handjobs was getting me ready to fire very quickly.

"Its close..." I murmured to Emma. "Here we go!" she whispered back with the first smile I'd seen on her face. She and Katrina pointed my cock at Molly's face and I came, a long thick strand of gooey cum shooting directly on to Molly's sleeping face. She woke up with a shock as more stream arced out of cock and landed on her face and knock.

"What ...?" she said sleepily as she lifted her hand up to her face to feel what had landed there.

"Surprise!" Emma and Katrina shouted. "We knew you'd been thinking of hiring John here, but were too nervous about it, so we got him for you."

"Wow! Thank you guys so much", Molly said with a smile as she sat up, licking some of the cum that had landed on her lips. What I said earlier, about Molly possibly the most beautiful person I'd seen? Well, she just exceeded that now. She had an amazing set of piercing blue eyes, and a delightful, innocent smile. And the fact that her face was covered in my cum contrasted with that innocence in the best way, as she combined innocence with sensuality in an intoxicating combination. I already felt myself getting hard.

"So...", Emma said. "Shall we leave you two alone?"

"No..." Molly smiled and responded. "I want to share with my two best friends."

"I was hoping you'd say that!" Katrina said with a smile. "Lets start by cleaning you up!"

Molly moved back on the bed as Emma and Katrina climbed on. Katrina moved to Molly's face and started to passionately kiss her, while Emma unhooked both her and Molly's bra's and threw them away. Molly closed her eyes and leaned her head as Emma and Katrina started to slowly lick my cum off her. Every mouthful was followed by another kiss with Molly as the girls shared my load between themselves. This fantastic sight, along with the moans from the girls, kick started my cock back into action and my rock hard erection was back. Katrina, bending over while continuing to kiss and clean Molly, spread her legs slightly and her t-shirt rode up, revealing her moist blonde pussy. It was definitely an invitation and I climbed on the bed behind her and rammed my cock in. I figured that Katrina was not the kind of girl who liked gentle, and that intuition proved correct as she moaned from the insertion. Not wanting to leave Emma out, I reached out and slid my fingers past her panties into her pussy. Unsurprisingly, she was totally wet too.

"Mmm... that feels really good" Emma said as I slid my fingers in an out of her. "Really....oh... goood...".

"You should feel this..." Katrina responded, in between sucking on Molly's nipples. I increased my pace, thrusting into Katrina while she responded my grinding her ass against me. Emma was getting wetter and wetter as I massaged her sensitive clit at the same time. Soon, Molly was clean and she started breathing heavily as Emma and Katrina sucked and nibbled on one breast each.

Katrina cried out "Oh god.... I'm cumming. Oh.... god.... Oh, I'm so close."

I pulled my fingers out of Emma and concentrated on fucking Katrina as hard as I could. Emma moved up and put her arms around Molly as they watched me slide my long cock in and out of their gorgeous blonde friend.

"Yessssssssss!" Katrina finally exclaimed, her body shuddering with an intense orgasm. "Whew..." she breathed. "I haven't had an orgasm that good for a while". She turned on to her back, and snuggled up between Molly's split legs. "And now for my dessert!" she smiled as she leaned her head back and started lapping at Molly's vagina.

"You have the best tongue, Katrina..." Molly mumbled, enjoying the feelling. "Emma.... your turn!"

Emma got up, walked up and looked me in the eye. "I'm going to get my money's worth out of you." she said with a wry smile, and pushed me onto my back. She then climbed up and mounted me, giving Molly a great view of us as Katrina continued to pleasure her clit. My cock was still rock hard of course, though I wasn't yet close to cumming again.

I held my cock and placed it at the tip of Emma's wet vagina, and slowly pushed it in. Though she was wet, it was still a tight squeeze. She was still wearing those pink heels, and I ran my hands up the side of her smooth, long legs up to her hips and gently lifted her up and down, each motion bringing my cock further into her. She closed her eyes and was breathing fast, each motion causing a soft shudder and a moan, getting louder and louder until I was almost completely inside. She took my hands off her and took control, placing her hands on my chest and starting to ride me, gyrating her hips and sliding my cock in and out of her. Her petite breasts bounced up and down and it had Molly and I mesmerized.

"Uh... oh... I.... ohhh.... I.... LOVE his cock!" Emma screamed. She kept riding me, faster and faster, her tight pussy hugging my hard penis. "Oh yes!!! Yessss! Keep fucking me! Fuck me like that!" she screamed. The elegant and controlled Emma Watson of earlier had disappeared and been replaced by a very sexy and horny new Emma.

"I'm getting close... please don't stop... yes..." she panted as she kept riding. "Almost....ohhhh!" she exclaimed as her body shuddered with pleasure and orgasmed. "Oh....... yes......" she breathed softly as she felt on to my chest.

"So... was I worth it?"

"100 percent!" she responded before leaning and kissing me. "I can't believe I ever doubted you...."

Katrina had stopped licking Molly and they both stood up. "Though... the main girl hasn't had her turn yet. Though I've started her up for you!" she said with a wink, referring to Molly's now dripping pussy, her small amount of red pubic hair slick from the moisture.

I stood as well and took Molly's hand and looked into those incredible blue eyes. "Ready, Molly?" I asked her. She nodded and put her arms around me, and we kissed. The taste of her ruby red lips was intoxicating, and I held her tight and we continued to explore each others mouths. I could just make out Emma moving towards Katrina and starting to make out with each other too.

Molly's tongue and body was driving me crazy and I just had to be inside her. I lifted her slim body into and she wrapped those smooth legs around me. Still holding her off the ground I lowered her gently onto my penis. She was even tighter then Emma, and even slick as she was, I had to just start with the tip of my penis. The moment I entered her she sensually bit down on my lip. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Emma had pulled off Katrina's T-Shirt and was sucking on her nipples. I pulled away from Molly's kiss and lowered her further onto my penis. Our eyes were locked together as I lifted and lowered her, each movement causing a surge of pleasure in both her teenage body and my own. Slowly, I worked my way further into her, never breaking eye contact as she lovingly looked at me with those piercing blue eyes.

"You're so tight Molly.... you feel fantastic." I whispered her.

"Mmmm.... can't be as fantastic as how I'm feeling!" she moaned back.

My penis was almost totally inside her now, her tight pussy felt incredible as it gripped my cock. I started thrusting into her more quickly. Her legs, still wrapped around me, starting gripping me more tightly.

"Mmm.... oh yes... just like that...."

I kept the pattern going, lifting her further and slamming her down on my cock. I felt her gorgeous body tense with pleasure each time she went down. We kept going, over and over, never breaking eye contact until I finally felt that telltale shivering of her body as she came.

"Oh... YESSS........YESS.....OHH..." Molly exclaimed. "Don't stop!"

And I didn't stop, I kept thrusting into her more and more. I barely noticed, but Emma and Katrina had stopped making out but had just turned to watch us. I was doing everything I could to keep from cumming, but Molly's amazingly tight pussy, gorgeous face and sfensual moans were making that very difficult. I kept going though, and I honestly don't know if it was for 15 minutes or 2 hours but I kept going until Molly came again.... and again... and again.

Each time she moaned and begged me to keep going, until finally, utterly satisfied, drained and exhausted she whispered for me to come inside her.

I was very, very happy to oblige and after holding back for all this time I let loose, pumping load after load of gooey cum into Molly's warm inviting pussy. As I came inside her, the feel of my cum triggered one final orgasm in Molly and then I fell backward onto the bed, unable to keep standing. I kept holding Molly and she landed on me, resting her head on my chest. She closed her eyes and tried to catch her breath. My cock deflated, but Molly's pussy continued to grip it tightly.

"Wow..." Katrina said.... "Just....wow... That was..."

"Hot." Emma finished for her.

Katrina knelt down and gently pulled my soft cock out Molly's pussy and started sucking on it, swallowing the cum and pussy juice. Emma moved to Molly's cum filled pussy and started licking out of that. After that intense fucking session, the gentle attention of the girls felt amazing. Molly whispered to me, "Will I see get to see you again....?"

"Absolutely... Any time you need me, I'll be here".

I kissed her softly on those gorgeous red lips, and we both fell asleep.

*

Authors Note : This may turn into an ongoing series where I explore my fantasies with various celebrities and celebrity combinations. Looking to get some feedback if this is the kind of thing people want to read. Let me know in the comments!