The Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

My gorgeous mother had just accepted a copious amount of my baby-making seed. The evidence of that was abundantly clear as it oozed out of her sperm-filled pussy like so much shaving cream.

Mom slowly turned around. I was ecstatic that she had dumped those damn pills. We kissed passionately for several minutes.

Thereafter we made love constantly. Each day that 'the old man' was gone on his trips, we would do it several times. Even if one of us had to go out on errands, we would come home in the middle of the day for sex. Our record was ten times one Friday; our slowest day still meant we did it four times.

We also did it in crazy places, from fitting rooms and restrooms to storage rooms. The craziest by far was when mom was on jury duty. She cell phoned me and met me in the men's bathroom at the courthouse. Things got so intense that when I noticed this clapped out commercial van (no rear windows) for $500, I bought it.

Thereafter, I would often hook up with mom, providing her with a little 'afternoon delight'. She was so tickled when she took a brief break from shopping at the huge new mall with her friends; she snuck out to me in that van and I balled her for ten minutes. She staggered back to her friends at the food court, my sperm filling her womb as sort of a souvenir of the morning's entertainment.

It was poetic, or ironic, that the ladies next mall stop was the 'Baby Duds' store to buy a cute pregnancy get-up for one of their friends. As mom saw the top, showing "MOMMY + DADDY=BABY", she thought back to our wild little van escapade and wished she was getting that top. In a cosmic irony, at that exact moment a sperm covered ovum attached itself; my gorgeous mother had just conceived...

It wasn't long before my beautiful mom noticed her nipples were constantly erect. They also had changed color from dark pink to light brown. She knew enough to buy a home pregnancy test. I did the honors and was delighted to see that strip turn blue. I had done it: the ultimate, I had gotten my beloved supersexy mother pregnant.

On the day that mom's 'old man' was flying back home from that Asian junket, we got a call from our bank-card. It seems that he had charged $1,000 US in Bangkok at the 'Pleasure Man Palace' and they wanted us to confirm it.

Mom immediately asked for a computer webpage to check his past charges. She saw to her horror where the 'losses' from her family's businesses (under his management) came from. All of the businesses were profitable; it was just that he had squandered funds overseas at very questionable locales.

Well, I wouldn't have missed it for the entire world. My mom was only five foot two but did yoga, jogging and even lifted weights. She was in incredible shape...one of the fittest women anywhere. Believe me; I FELT it when she slapped the hell out of me. For her size, she was strong as hell.

On the other hand, her pale, paunchy, overweight hubby was none of these things. So, as he nonchalantly wheeled his roller bag in from the airport limo, it was great to see my strong & healthy mother coil back and hit him a stupendous blow. POW!! He was out, and I mean for three hours.

He got up, with only a couple of black eyes and a slightly displaced and broken nose. Mom verbally laid into him, dropping the 'D' word on him (divorce), the 'P' words on him (pregnancy, then another word to describe what he did in Thailand), and the 'S' word (settlement, as in all to her and none to him.)

Well, that was it. The shortest, clumsiest, most foolish plan in history; It had no prospects of working and was within moments of failure time after time. Yet, in the end, I wound up with the woman of my dreams, a beautiful house, her family's businesses, money back from his clutches, and an ever growing family.

Mom never replaced those 'morning after' pills and chose to give birth. We were blessed with fraternal twins, both healthy. After that, she got pregnant for three straight years, always planning for delivery on the date she had divorced her 'old man'.

With five healthy babies on 'the scoreboard', we hoped for one final one to make an even half dozen. With our practical nurse attending the flock, we had gone to a married couples' getaway to finalize our family. We used the on-line check-in so we could grab a key and be in the room in minutes. Within ten minutes of pulling into the facility, mom and I were in a roiling hot tub, with hard cock in sopping pussy.

After ten minutes of the most intense lovemaking ever, I pressed my mom against the green wall of the tub and exploded inside of her. My powerful jet of cum laden with sperm was actually more powerful than the water jets of that tub. Slowly coming down, our lips met as my hands sought out her pouting nipples. I lightly brushed across her sensitive puckering nips sending ripples of pleasure thru my gorgeous mother.

I had just pumped an ocean of cum and sperm into mom's once again unprotected and incredibly fertile womb. Mom joked that we were splashing around in beer now. I wondered what she meant. Then I saw that all of the excess cum that escaped the lips of mom's pussy had floated to the surface, forming a thin foamy 'head' to the roiling warm tub waters.

In the aftermath, we remained in that hot tub, my erect cock still deep inside of her. Every few minutes it would swell up and pump even more baby batter into the darkest, deepest reaches of her baby machine. It was an even exchange, though; every time I guzzled some of mom's warm, sweet mother's milk, I had returned the favor with a copious spend of 'my own cream', deep inside her.

We kissed intermittently as we watched the news. One of the lesser stories was from overseas. An American tourist was caught in a raid by the Thai police. The sex club had been closed before due to some indescribably nasty things they had provided to American and Euro 'sex tourists'.

One of the men was caught in the crossfire during the bust. When they showed the picture of mom's old man, we were stunned. We looked at each other; for some reason we kissed and hugged.

Even odder, and unknowable to us at the time, at the exact moment that she saw his picture on the screen, mom's precious ovum, bearing the flagella waving of three 'guests', attached itself to her inner walls. Mom had conceived again. I had made her pregnant for the last time with triplets.

Here's to the best laid plans...

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12