The Best Lecture

Story Info
A teasing student gets what she deserves.
2.6k words
75.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best lecture – a teasing student gets what she deserves

(I’ve been sat in the lecture room for the best part of the day when my class begins. It’s a computer room and I’ve been trying to finish an assignment, so I figured I’d just turn up early. As my group drifts in, they looked a little surprised – I am always late, to see me there on time is pretty unusual. We’re a small group and we get on really well, but we’ve had a lot of assignment hand-ins recently and everybody’s shattered or just not turning up. As I was first in, I took the computer right at the end of the row and nobody’s sat at the one next to me because the monitor is on the blink. It’s a shame, I smile reflectively – none of the girls have turned up, it’s just me and the lads today and they’re not a bad looking bunch at all!

The lecturer tells us to simply carry on with our assignment – he’ll be here if we get stuck. I know roughly what I’m doing, but I’m tired and my brain is starting to quit for the day – but this lecturer has a habit of being slightly more helpful towards the girls, so I know I’ll get all the help I need. Although I know it’s bad of me, I always take care dressing for his classes. It’s not that he’s drop-dead gorgeous, but he’s solid and strong looking and has a glint in his eye that implies he might be a little more human than most of them. Something about well-built guys really turns me on – the thought of them dragging me off to their cave perhaps! Today I’ve been extra wicked and worn the short skirt I just got. I’m slim and only 5’4”, not a dream body but not at all bad, so with a soft jumper and flat boots, I can get away with a skirt whose hemline is practically obscene.

The lecturer breezes round, chatting briefly to each of the lads. As he walks behind me, I cross my legs, letting my skirt ride up a little. I don’t know why I do it; I’m not the kind of girl who sleeps around. But I do enjoy letting men know I’m there. And the thought of a lecturer, an older man…. He leans over my shoulder and I point out a few things I want to change but can’t figure out. He takes the mouse and makes a few quick adjustments. He’s very close, but I can’t decide if it’s closer than normal and decide I’m just reading too much into it.

He wanders back to his desk and I catch two of the lads looking at my legs. I pretend not to notice and get back to my work, secretly pleased that they think me worth looking at. I sign into my email account and then my instant messenger service. I have a quick conversation with a friend who hasn’t crawled out of bed in time to make it to the lecture, then tell her I have to get back to work. I go back to my classwork, but in my sleepy state, I forget to sign out of the messenger service. ‘Bing!’ The noise makes me jump and a couple of the lads look round. A little box has appeared in the corner of my screen, informing me that “TakeU wants to add Blondie [me] to his contacts list” for the messenger service. Figuring it must be an old friend from home, I accept, hitting the mute key quickly to stop anymore ‘bings’ alerting people to my lack of work. A message pops up in front of me….)

TakeU:

Your thigh is driving me crazy.

Blondie:

What? Who is that?

TakeU:

You skirt keeps riding up, no matter how much you tug it down. Your thighs are so creamy and smooth.

Blondie:

Stop it! Tell me who you are?

TakeU:

If you wanted me to stop, all you have to do is sign off….

Blondie:

I want to find out who you are you pervy git. You won’t get me to sign off that easily!

TakeU:

Off course you won’t, you love it. You want me to sit and lust after you. You want all the men in this room to look at you and want you. I bet you get wet just thinking about it.

(I look up swiftly, but everyone looks industrious and unperturbed.)

TakeU:

Don’t think I don’t notice the way you dress. The way you wiggle your hips when you walk. The way your tops cling to your breasts. I know that look in your eye. Your face is innocent but your eyes scream out for you to be taken. Your smile is the wicked smile of someone who acts cute and gentle, but who wants to be pushed to the ground and ravaged.

Blondie:

So what if I like to wear flattering clothes? It doesn’t mean I want to shag every man I see! And I don’t have any look in my eye.

TakeU:

Oh, you do. It says you know you might look sweet and innocent, but damn, you know how fuck properly and you want it hard and rough.

Blondie:

TELL ME who the hell you are. You know I could just walk round and see who’s typing this.

TakeU:

You could but you won’t. Firstly because you know I’ll just hide it and secondly because you’re enjoying it. So you’re going to sit there.

(I shift slightly in my seat. Damn it, he’s right. I can feel a faint pulse in my crotch and the more I wriggle to stop it, the worse it makes it.)

TakeU:

But maybe one day you’ll push me too far.

Blondie:

What?!?

TakeU:

I see you, working late in here, turning off the lights as you leave the building at eleven, twelve at night. I see you walking home in the dark, down that lonely road, your blond hair blowing in the wind, your arse swinging as your legs stride out.

Blondie:

You’ve been watching me?! You freak!

TakeU:

You’ve driven me to it. You want me to want you, but you won’t let yourself give in to it. So maybe one day I’ll follow you. I walk across the car park behind you. It’s a Sunday night and there’s absolutely no-one around except you. You hear my footsteps following you and shiver. As I get closer you speed up slightly, telling yourself not to be so stupid, it’s probably just some other student. But I speed up too. I get closer and as I move up behind you, you step to the side to let me pass. But I don’t go past. Instead I clamp one hand across your mouth and my other arm snakes around your waist. You struggle but I'm dragging you backwards and you can't get enough purchase to even kick…. See, you’re squirming in your chair, you love it you horny bitch.

Blondie:

How long do you think it’ll be before I find out who you are huh? There’s only six of you in the room, it’s not going to be hard.

TakeU:

Maybe you’ll find out tonight. As I drag you backwards, behind the buildings. We get into shadow and I shove you up against the wall. I push myself hard against your wriggling body and part your legs with mine to stop you kicking out. My left hand slams your wrists above your head and holds them there and you’re totally helpless.

“So,” I growl in your ear, “you thought you could go on tempting me did you? Thought you could sit in my class making me horny and then give me nothing? Then I’ll take it you little slut!” I press my lips against yours and kiss you brutally. For a split second you respond but then your mind takes over and you fight. The more you squirm, the more it turns me on and you feel my hard cock pushing against your soft thigh. It digs in so hard it hurts and your whimpers only fuel my lust.

(I look up in shock as the realisation hits. “My class.” I consider standing up but what the hell would I do? The lecturer is a well built guy; I’m no match for him. I could get the lads to help me, show them what’s on the screen. But they can't exactly march him through the uni. Maybe I’ll just see where this is going….)

Blondie:

You sick bastard! Isn’t there a rule about lecturers harassing students? I could get you thrown out.

TakeU:

But I’d come back. I know where you live, where you work, remember. Anger would only make me want to fuck your brains out even more. Sit there and enjoy it, slut. By the end you’ll be begging me for more….

You’re whimpering into my mouth as I use my free hand to pull open your coat. As usual you’re wearing one of those obscenely short skirts and as it’s warmer now you’ve got a vest top and no tights on. I tug the top down till your gorgeous tits are bursting over the top of it. You’re still whimpering, but as I grab your tits and squeeze them roughly it turns to a moan. I pull them out of your bra cups and pull my face away from yours.

“If you scream, you little bitch, I'll get you thrown out of uni so fast. Keep your mouth shut, you hear me?” You nod, fear in your eyes. I move my head down and start to suck and bite your nipples. I knew you were a dirty little slut, the harder I do it, the more your whimpers turn to moans.

“I bet you’re soaking wet you slut, aren’t you?” I growl. I move back up to stare in your eyes as my hand pushes under your skirt and finds your thong. It’s soaked, you dirty bitch, you’re soaked right down to your arse.

(I can't stop reading now, oh shit, this is wrong but the effect it’s having on me is inescapable….)

TakeU:

You want more don’t you? You horny cow, I knew it. Put you hand on your thigh and stroke the fingers up and down.

Blondie:

Fuck off!

TakeU:

Do it bitch or I won’t write any more. And I’ll fail you on the rest of your assignments….

(I lean my elbow on the edge of the desk and drop my fingers to caress my thigh. I put on my best absent minded air, praying the lads won’t notice what I'm doing.)

TakeU:

I push my hand hard against your soaked pussy and your moans turn back to fear.

“Get the fuck away from me,” you gasp wide-eyed.

“You wanna get thrown out?” I return, menacingly. You gulp and try to struggle but my body is still pinning you against the wall and it’s useless. I wrench your thong to the side and start to slide one finger back and forth through your slit, getting deeper each time. You wriggle, moan and whimper, terrified but betrayed by your lusting body. I push a finger into you, hard, deep and start to finger-fuck you. I add another finger and a third and suddenly I hear your breathing change.

“Don’t you move or scream or you’re in deep shit.” I let go of your hands and you drop them to your side. I see you think about running but as I drop to the ground and push a fourth finger inside your tight little cunt I know the threat is no longer needed. You’re mine, your body has won. Just as you start to relax I push my hand hard and you nearly scream as I push all four of fingers in and out of you. Your soaking wet cunt starts to quiver and the pain and pleasure send stars wheeling across your vision. I feel your body shaking but you’re not going to have it that easy. I pull my hand out and you gasp at the loss, but I quickly grasp your hips and push my face into the sweetness of your pussy. I’ve wanted this for so long I can barely control myself. Fuck, you taste so good!

How’s your pussy bitch? Are you wet? The way you’re squirming is driving me fucking nuts.

(It’s true; I’m really wriggling now. I try to keep my body still, but I can feel the telltale wetness spreading through my pussy. My clit is throbbing and I’m going mad reading his words.)

Blondie:

You bastard, you fucking bastard. You think you can have me that easily? I’d never give in to you

TakeU:

You won’t have a choice you horny slut. You know you want it now. I suck and lick your clit savagely, biting and slurping, your juices running down my chin. You taste like honey running down my throat and I can’t bear it any longer. Just as you’re about to cum I stop and stand up fast.

“Uuuh, nooo,” your groans are animal, your body far beyond your control.

“Think I’d be that nice to you?” I snarl. “After the way you teased me?” My cock is so hard it hurts and I yank my zip open. Your breath comes rushing out as I crush you against the wall again. I grab a thigh in each leg and hoist you up roughly. Your arms automatically go out to the side, pushing against the wall to stop your body falling and once again you’re helpless. I push the head of my swollen cock against your pussy lips and feel you bucking to try and pull more of me inside. You dirty bitch, I’m raping you and you fucking love it. I push the head of my cock in and out, slowly, driving you nuts and then when I can’t bear it any more I drive into you, hard. So hard that I have to cover your mouth with my own as you scream out. I start ramming my huge cock in and out as hard as I can, the frustration and lust and animal urges you worked so hard to arouse in me taking control and fucking you so hard you think you’ll pass out. Your eyes are glazed with lust and you start fucking me back, pushing your hips in rhythm with mine. You’ve never been taken like this in your life, made to feel so used and dirty and base. As I drive into you, stretching your tight little cunt apart, I feel you start to cum. As the orgasm rips through your body you scream into my mouth again, shuddering and shaking in total fucking ecstasy. The feeling of your pussy spasming tightly round my cock is too much and I cum hard, my fingers digging into your thighs, my chest pressed against yours, grunting into your neck. The explosion inside you hits you with another orgasm and you cum harder than ever. As the pleasure and desire tear through you, the stars spin and you pass out in bliss….

(How the hell am I going to stand up? The lecture is nearly over and some of the lads have already gone, but there are still three of them there and my skimpy thong has no way stopped the juices that are flooding through my pussy. I’m going to have to sit here until they all go. And that’s going to mean it’s just me and him….)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken by Her Professor College student is taken in a very public place.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cleansing Rosa Ch. 01 Father Delaney helps Rosa discover her inner slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tomboy Tease Ch. 01 She didn't realize it's dangerous to tease friends.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories