The Best Little Whore House...

Story Info
He's drawn to a strange part of town.
1.5k words
3.85
32.1k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Best Little Whorehouse That Ever Was... or Was It?

I don't know why I decided to walk home the way I did, it was just another ordinary day. The same bullshit as always, but deep in the back of my mind I had a feeling. I can't really explain it, it was just a feeling. Something was telling me that today was going to be special and that it would be a day I would never forget. To this day many years later it still feels like it just happened. Wait a second I am sorry I am getting way ahead of myself here.

Let me start from the beginning, my name is Max and I work at a very successful brokerage firm. At the time I was single with no attachments which I think worked out for the best at the time. You see as I was saying I had a strange feeling or urge whatever you want to call it. Here is how it all came about I was On my way home, but I was drawn to a part of town I have never been too before.

It was so beautiful, trees every where, birds singing, living in the city these sites quite rare. Sorry I keep drifting off as I was saying I took this new way home when I came across an old playground, Looks like it hasn't been used in many years, the rides are all rusted out, foundations are crumbling. The entire playground is over grown with weeds accept, for one spot set in the back. When I got to the spot, I noticed a trail leading deep into the woods, as I was standing there I could hear children's voices from behind me.

I turned around there was no one there. It really freaked me out it sounded so real as I turned around again the voices started once more. There was singing and laughing, but when I turned it stopped again. Maybe I was just hearing things so I continued on up the path, the further I went the more beautiful everything became. There was a calm feeling that came over me, a peacefulness.

Up ahead in the distance I could see something it looked like a house. Seemed strange a house being out here so far from everyone and everything. I could hear music, the sound of peoples laughter, voices of men and women's.

I got up to the front door and swung the huge knocker they had on it. It was so loud it sounded like claps of thunder. Within a minute or so the door opened slowly and in the doorway stood the most beautiful lady I have ever seen in my life. She was wearing a black and red house coat with lace around the collar. It opened just a little bit when she let me in show me a bit of her quite ample cleavage. She had the most beautiful brown eyes and hair so silky and such a lovely shade of blonde. To me she was the perfect woman and to find her here in the middle of no where I thought I was just the luckiest man alive.

When she let me in, she offered me something to drink and a bite to eat. She looked at me with a glint of recognition in her eyes as if she knew me and had been expecting me. I soon found out that this was a bordello you know a whorehouse. I was surprised to find this out, Especially when I just fell in love with her at first sight. She took me to a private room where we talked. I could not shake this feeling even though we had just met, but feel like I have known her all of my life.

She laid me down on the bed peeling my clothes from my body. All I could think about was how beautiful she was, and how much I wanted her. Once my clothes were removed, she stood over me letting her gown fall to the floor. I thought to myself how beautiful she looked and she has the most sexy body I have ever seen. She lowered herself onto me gently kissing my lips, tracing my lips with her sweet tongue. She was sending shivers up and down my spine, and at this time I wasn't sure exactly what made me feel this way. She continued to run her finger tips lightly over my body just barely touching my skin. Oh, the feelings this lady was giving to me was more than I could take. I gently lifted her up and laid her down on the bed, She looks like an angel laying there such a beautiful smile. She was whispering sweet nothings into my ear as I lay on top of her kissing and blowing into her ear.

I am on top of her she reaches behind my gently massaging me as I continue to kiss and lick and nibble on her neck ears lips and her cheeks. I start to work my way down along her chest over her beautiful breast kissing licking my way down. She smells and tastes so sweet, her nipples are so hard I love suckling them, the feeling of them in my mouth.

She is so fucking hot I have never been with a woman like this before and think I would never again either. She moaned softly as I worked her nipples and massaged her breasts. They are so beautifully shaped as I said before they are perfect.

I worked my way down her tummy spending time on her belly button I just love belly buttons. I trace it with my tongue kissing and touching ever so lightly as she did to me. I come down spreading her legs to see the most beautiful pussy any one has ever seen.

The taste, the scent it's just beyond any description. My tongue separate's the lips ever so gently the wetness that's forming I can see drops of her sweet as it runs down her thigh. I do not want to waste a single drop, it tastes so good. I lick each drop as it runs down her thigh before it could ever be wasted, Honey does not taste as sweet her body starts to wiggle and move as waves of pleasure start to over take her body. She feels the pleasure my tongue is giving her. She screams out and grabs my head as she buries it deep in to her hot dripping wet pussy.

"Now it's your turn "she says to me.

I can hardly wait I thought to myself. She gets up lays me on my back and climbs on top of me. She takes my now throbbing and aching cock in to her hot and waiting mouth. Running her tongue along my shaft slowly stroking and kissing my cock, she is giving me feelings sensations I never felt before. Once she thinks I am ready she climbs on top and slides my cock into her dripping wet pussy as she slowly lowers herself down devouring my cock. She tightens her pussy and slowly moves up and down on my rock hard cock.

The sensations she causes drive me crazy and I want her more and more. I loved watching her breasts as they moved side to side as she rode me and they would jiggle. She turned me on So much I wanted to shoot my load right then and there and it was going to be a gusher I have been building it up for so long. Looking at her sweet face as she fucked me gawd she looked so beautiful. The expressions on her face as she slowly rode me, I love giving pleasure like that. I was so hot now I was just about ready to explode, the sounds she was making as she moved up and down my throbbing shaft, the way she moaned. Oh yes It was going to cum any time now I could feel it building up ready to pop...and oh yes. Just as my cock exploded she disappeared my cum just shot out into the air getting all over me and the ceiling and walls.

"What the hell happened?" I asked a loud.

Where did she go? Wait a minute, as I looked around the room it appeared like it hadn't been lived in for many years. Dust everywhere, holes in the walls I just don't understand what happened here. Was it all a dream? A very beautiful dream, but still just a dream.

I felt like I met the woman I was meant to spend my life with. I got myself together and made my way down stairs where I looked around to see if I could figure out what happened. I noticed a few pictures on the wall and a photo album on a table next to a broken lamp. The album was so dusty and looked like it has been around for many years the pictures were faded, but you could just make them out.

There was one picture of interest that I came across it was the woman I met last night, just as beautiful as ever turning the picture over I could see her name and the date was from one hundred years ago...

To Be Continued...