The Best Man

Story Info
Watching my wife fuck the groom's best man.
11.3k words
4.36
114.8k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
374 Followers

I love to watch my wife and daughter fuck other men, especially black men. Sometimes I watch, sometimes I join in and sometimes I record it to add new footage to our amateur porn site. Most people would call me a cuckold husband, but that's not the case. We are not into the dominance or humiliation or falling in love with somebody else. At the end of the encounter, we always go home with each other as loving husband and wife. Sharing and watching are just 2 of the many things we use to enhance our sex life.

My wife's best friend moved from Atlanta to Dallas 2 years ago. They have still remained close and have visited each other several times throughout that period. My wife has been invited to be her maid of honor at her recent wedding. Despite the fact that Carri is 52 and her new husband Bert, is about the same, this is the 1st marriage for both of them. They went all out with a typical formal wedding.

Deena and I flew out on Thursday and did some sightseeing. On Friday was the rehearsal and Deena met her wedding partner, the best man, for the 1st time. His name is Roland and he is a tall good looking black man, which caught us both by surprise. Carri never mentioned it, not that she needed to, but never the less. Carri is not aware of Deena's sexual preference of black men, so this trip provided a very convenient dual purpose.

Anyhow, when Deena was introduced to Roland, I saw sparks between them. I was standing in the background, away from the wedding party while everybody got introduced. She threw her thumb my way and he nodded a distant greeting to me. I held my beer up in response. As they shook hands, I couldn't help but notice how her tiny white hand was dwarfed in his large dark black paw. When they began walking to their place in the bridal party rehearsal, she turned her head back to me with lust in her eyes and mouthed the words 'oh my god, he is sooooo hot'. I knew right away that she wanted to fuck him and she was mentally concocting a plan to make it happen.

Not being part of the wedding party, I was a distant observer, just being a +1. That provided me a good opportunity to sit off to the side and watch my wife as she discreetly tried to flirt with Roland. For me, watching can be as much fun as playing. As they talked and laughed, she would touch his hand or drop her forehead forward into the side of his arm while she laughed or giggled. She is a grade-A flirt and does great at sending signals regarding sexual interest, so I was pretty hopeful that Roland was picking up on it.

Throughout the rehearsal and eventually the dinner, they flirted it up, but did a good job of keeping it inconspicuous. Of course, it was plain as day for me to see it. You would only notice it if you were specifically looking for it or knowing it was going to happen. To the common eye, they were 2 people who were paired up for a wedding that made a good short term connection. But our short term connections, usually involved quite a bit more intimacy, as I hoped would happen.

The dinner was held at a nice local restaurant. I was fortunate enough to sit next to Deena with Roland on her other side. A few times I noticed that their hands would disappear below the table and roam to each other's thighs. This went on discreetly for several minutes. Then, the shit hit the fan, when I saw Roland's dark hand between her legs at the same time she had her tiny hand massaging his dick. Suddenly, I felt her hand find my cock too, which was already achingly hard. She looked my way with a flush look on her face. I looked into her dreamy eyes and she gave me a very soft 'I love you'. Then she kissed me, while still massaging both our cocks. She found her man, offered him the signals and he accepted.

The group mingled for quite a while after dinner when I noticed that Deena went outside, followed by Roland, a minute later. They were obviously still trying to be very discreet regarding their attraction to each other. Another minute passed before I made my way out the same door to a nice outside courtyard that was not currently being used. I heard a slight giggle and sneaked my way to the corner and peeked through the vines. There was my tiny wife being wrapped up and kissed by big Roland. When I say big, I mean about 6'-4" and maybe 240 lbs. Rock solid guy, built like a house. He was strikingly handsome and in his early 50's with a shaved bald head.

Of course, Deena is a tiny little might at 5'-1" and about 105. Her full B-cup boobs and slim waist give way to some nice mom hips. Her age is visible with slight lines, wrinkles and creases that come with being a 50+ year old MILF, but she carries well and projects it confidently. I love watching her in action, especially when kissing. I love to kiss her and we can go on for hours. The bio-rhythms are definitely in-sync between the 2 of them and I sense a show of epic proportions is on the verge.

Anyhow, she has her tongue stuffed so far in his mouth and kissing him aggressively. His hands are all over her body, exploring her sexy generous curves. I can hear them talking, but cannot make out the dialogue, but then she giggles and they go right back to kissing. After 5 minutes, I see the show coming to an end and Roland returns to the party. I could see Deena take a step and wobble slightly, then sit at the closet table. I watched her for just a moment, seeing her relish in the moment and catching her breath.

I stepped around the corner and made my way to the chair next to her. She was so caught up in the moment that she was oblivious to my entry. I sat all the way down before she noticed my arrival. She looked glassy eyed and flush again as she sighed deeply. I spoke first.

"Having fun dear?"

"Oh.....my......god.....I wanna fuck him soooooo bad."

"Do it dear. You have the green light from me."

"He wants to fuck me too, and he wanted to do it right out here, but I convinced him to wait. I want tomorrow to be all day foreplay. It took a little coaxing, but he finally agreed to wait."

"He must know that I see what's going on."

"He does. I was totally up front with him and gave him the basic scoop. I was so instantly attracted, that I just went for it. Fortunately, he has the same feelings."

She stopped talking for a moment and appeared to contemplate the recent event. She looked at me and then off to the crystal clear sky with millions of stars.

"When he pulled me close, I felt his erection press against me and it was huge. My pussy has been on fire all evening honey. Take me to bed and fuck me."

We literally ran to our hotel room like 2 kids in a candy shop. We ripped each other's clothes off in an impassioned frenzy and tumbled onto the bed. I immediately spread her legs and feasted on her already wet pussy. I licked and sucked her engorged clit while she writhed in response to flicking of my tongue. She moaned and groaned and reached an orgasm in record time.

"Ohhhhh.......fuckkkkkk.......yesssss.........lick......meee........"

Tremors swept from her tummy as her hips bucked tighter against my face. She was panting uncontrollably, thrashing about with an intensity I have never seen before. Her pussy muscles constricted tightly around my tongue and fingers as her orgasm overwhelmed her body and she seized violently. I have never seen her so highly energized as she is now.

She pulled me by the hair and yanked my face away from her hypersensitive cunt. She lay there, totally spent and sweating from the powerful pussy eating I just doled out. It took a few moments for her to regain her composure.

"Jesus honey, I have no idea what came over me. I have never felt so....... possessed.......like that. It's like he had a spell on me or something. Go that was insane."

"I could see it happening and it certainly was fun watching. So....... tomorrow night is gonna happen for sure?"

"Oh my god yes. It's gonna be a tough trying to hold myself back all day. God I can't wait. Now fuck me and make my pussy ready for that big black cock of his."

I crept up between her legs and placed the knob of my throbbing member at the entrance to her slit. I was fully inside her in one long slow thrust. She reached around and pulled my butt in order to maximize the penetration. She put her legs up around my waist as I began to drive it home. My balls slapped her butthole as I pounded my wife's pussy into submission. The whole time, I had visions of what it's going to be like, seeing Roland in this very same position. Needless to say, I came quickly. I filled Deena's pussy with a high pressure torrent of cum.

We both collapsed and fell asleep in each other's arms. Me with my slimy cock softening along my thigh and my wife with sperm oozing from her freshly fucked cunt. We slept like kings and woke feeling refreshed and recharged. Deena was a nervous wreck in the morning. I have never seen her like this. She was bouncing off the walls, wandering, 'What if he changes his mind? What if this, what if that?'

It took a few times for me to calm her down and tell her not to worry. I've never seen her this nervous before, but it was sorta funny that she was attracted him in such a way that was far superior to anything I have ever seen. She was so distracted that she was almost late for the ceremony itself.

The bridesmaids were all wearing very sexy tight dark burgundy dresses that were not much bigger than LBT's, with lots of cleavage. Each one was sexier than the next. But the sexiest one, was the tiny woman paired with the large black man, Deena. Throughout the ceremony, they kept stealing knowing glances at one another like little kids playing google eyes. Their constant peeks indicated to me that the link was solidifying and the foreplay has begun. I sat near the front, off to the side, as I spent my time watching them instead of paying attention to the wedding.

The reception is where things started progressing. Of course, they were seated at the head table and they wasted no time in getting discreetly re-acquainted as hands began to disappear intermittently. I have no idea how the people near them couldn't tell that something was going on. Maybe they did but they showed no indication of knowing. During the dinner, I noticed that Deena had gotten up and went out the door. I made a beeline and did the same. I met her down the hall in a small vestibule and kissed her hungrily. She told me that Roland would be there any second and I should hide. I almost got caught as Roland entered no sooner had I slipped behind a cluster of fake trees.

They wasted no time in mouth fucking each other with Roland's hands groping every inch of my wife's curvy body. I caught brief glimpse of my wife's shiny silver braces which really pushed my buttons. One of my biggest fetishes, is women with braces kissing black men. And this combo is a doozy. One of his big dark paws went between her legs and she threw her head back and gasped. He maneuvered behind her and lifted her dress, revealing her very small, but not quite thong style panties. He yanked them down in one swift motion and massaged her meaty ass. He reached down and picked up the panties and placed them to his nose and sniffed deeply.

"Mmmmm yes. Nice and wet. I think I'll keep these with me as a souvenir."

Just like that, he turned to leave, making his entrance to the reception from the restroom side of the hall. My wife was blushing red and uncertain about being panty less for the rest of the day. I stepped back to her and kissed her again, while reaching down to stick my finger in her pussy. She was slick with love juice as I pumped her briefly before teasingly leaving her just like Roland. Frustrated, she straightened herself and regained her composure then returned to the reception herself.

There was no more sexual interaction during the rest of the dinner, but that gave way when the lights dimmed and dancing started. They kept their hands off each other while the newlyweds danced and then the bridal party joined them. But when the dance floor was opened up the rest of the guests, they got busy again. Roland and I alternated dancing with my wife. On some of the slow songs, he held her close, but trying not to be overly obvious with his intensions. They would position themselves so nobody could see when they would grope or grab while dancing. She was dying to kiss him and looked up at him for approval a couple times, but they carefully controlled their cravings. On the next slow dance that we shared, we kissed very heavily, with her exhibiting more hunger and assertiveness than normal.

"Damn honey, you sure are hot for him, aren't you?"

"I don't know what's come over me. I've never had....... Feelings........ like this before. Well, not since meeting and marrying you. It's not just sexual, I want him. I want him in the same way that I wanted you. It's almost as if.........I'm in love, if that even makes any sense at all. Hell, I even have butterflies in my tummy and that's only happened once in my life. That was with you the very 1st time. Please don't hate me. I certainly don't love him, but I feel almost like I am in love. Not just lust."

She looked up at me with big puppy eyes, seeking for a response that told her, that it did in fact, make sense and was okay. I cradled her face in my hands and we kissed with ferocious passion. Back to the dance floor they went and showed everybody how to do it. At one point, the wedding party was circled around them cheering and singing while they spoon danced. That's when the guy is behind the girl and she has the entire backside of her body tight against his front side. He even squatted down so his cock was even with her ass. They were all having so much fun that they had no idea as the true intentions being exhibited.

His big dark hands were on her swinging hips and her hands were on top of his. No doubt his cock was mashed tightly to her meaty ass while they were openly grinding to the tune of the music, but their ulterior motives developing nicely. She stopped dancing and waved air at her face to cool off. She was flush again, with passion and heat from the physical contact they shared.

My wife is an insanely sexually promiscuous person. She is pretty much up for anything when it comes to sex. She exercised great restraint in not trying to fuck him right there on the dance floor. Had this been the crowded dancefloor at a dark nightclub, his cock would have already been buried in her wet pussy. She is very open minded when it comes to location, but this was over the line, even for her.

She grabbed his hand and dragged him to our table where they both plopped down. She chugged an ice water, while she sat between us with a sheen of sweat on her forehead. She wiped it off with a napkin and fanned herself again. Apparently she had told him quite a bit about our history and our current objectives.

"Your wife is a sexy little number. Sounds like you guys are into some wild stuff. Thanks in advance for sharing her."

He reached across to shake my hand.

"My please Roland. I try to make sure she stays happy, by whatever means possible."

I gave him a big wink and he smiled with those snow white teeth gleaming against his dark black face. This was the 1st that he and I talked at all and over the next 15 minutes or so, I found him to be a very nice guy. There was nothing cocky or arrogant about him, just a normal dude who was quite appreciative to be getting the proposition he was getting.

Deena excused herself again and when she got to the door way, she looked over her should towards us. Not sure which one of us she was staring at, so I gave him an elbow and he took the bait. I waited a minute and then followed through a couple halls until I saw them in the outside courtyard again. I snuck up around the corner and behind some thick bushes so I could peek through to see some action.

They were kissing very deep and passionately again. In order to compensate for the height difference, Roland sat down on a concrete table while with his legs spread, while Deena stood between them. He had his hands on her hips as they tongue fucked each other with wanton desire. I saw him maneuver her around a little and her legs were soon slightly spread. His hand disappeared between her thighs and she broke the kiss and threw her head back. No doubt, he was playing with her pussy.

He continued to toy with her until she could take it no more. She hugged his head, burying his face in her cleavage, while her head thrashed about and she became vocal, but not much louder than a loud whisper. But she loves to talk dirty.

"Oh fuck yes. Make me cum. Finger my pussy and make me cum.....Yesssssssssss.........fuckkkkkkkkkkkk........."

He continued to slide his fingers in and out of her slick bald snatch.

"Uggggghhhhhhh........that's it. Put those big black fingers deeeeeeeep......."

She still had his head in a death grip, but he never even flinched. He just kept providing her with intoxicating sensations.

"Oh yes.....that's it, rub my clit.......fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk .......I'm cummmmmmmng......... .....aaaaaaaaggggggghhh hhhh."

Her legs began to quiver as she panted through a knee weakening orgasm. He held her tight around the waist, not letting her fall. When she finally came down from her orgasmic high, he gently assisted her onto the bench next to the table he was sitting on. Her eyes were glass over as he stood up and centered himself in front of her. She immediately sensed it was time to reciprocate. She looked up at him and made smoldering hot eye contact while she unzipped his zipper.

Deena reached her tiny white hand into his pants and fished around for a moment. Then she gently tugged until his enormous black mambo sprung free from his pants like a viper striking out. Deena's eyes were big around as she was his dark meat for the 1st time.

"Holy fuckin shit, that thing is huge."

She gripped it with her tiny white hand and gripped his 10" long and very thick appendage. His shaft was criss crossed with thick veins like vines on a tree trunk. She made sure to use her left hand which is her signature move because that is where her wedding ring is. We both love to see her tiny wedded fingers jerkin off big black cocks. I'm sure she knows I'm secretly watching, but she gets off on her sexual mate knowing it.

She jerked him off for a moment before leaning in and licking his plumb sized head with her pierced tongue. I knew full well he enjoyed the combination of her wedded hand, along with the braces and tongue piercings. All men do and he is not different. She was barely able to fit his knob along with 2" of rod in her mouth while she made slutty yet delicious sucking and slurping sounds.

More than anything, this was gonna be a hand job with her mouth on his cock. He certainly isn't going to protest as she is still giving him some serious mouth action. The moment was very erotic for all of us and Roland really had no control. His balls began to draw up tight as his knees slightly shook. Deena sensed his impending orgasm and clamped her lips tightly around his girth. Roland's veins pulsed as sperm ran its course up his shaft, out his knob and into my wife's awaiting mouth.

He eyes grew wide as she swallowed as fast as his cock could deliver. She made sure to slurp it up so no cum would get in her hair or on her dress. She did a good job of taking it all and not missing a drop. When she was done, he zipped back up and helped her to her feet. They both disappeared inside and off to the respective rest rooms. I followed Deena into the lady's room to check on her. She was rinsing her mouth out and making sure there was no errant jizz anywhere to be found.

"Oh my god honey, he fingered me and then I sucked his gorgeous cock. I thought I was gonna drown in his cum. It tastes soooooo good."

"I know. I saw it all and it was hot."

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
374 Followers