The Best Medicine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers

"Would (grunt) you (grunt) just (moan) shut up and (grunt) fuck me?"

Farmer grinned. "That's what I wanted to hear. A leader should always be ready to ask for what she wants." She reached her free hand around and started rubbing Vanesse's clit again.

Without even thinking about it, Vanesse bit into her own arm to prevent herself from screaming. It felt so incredibly good. The dripping she had felt earlier that had turned into a flood when she had experienced orgasm now felt like a steady, pulsing stream. She honestly thought she could feel everything around her, from the dust particles to light from the fire . . . not just the head, but the light . . . to the veins on that powerful member that was mercilessly and delightfully rampaging through her loins like the proverbial bull in the china shop.

Her back arched and her skin shivered, all in testament to her second climax which seemed to go on forever, yet ended far too soon. She was sweating like she could never imagine, and her skin was more sensitive than she ever remembered it being. Her pussy was tender, but that did not mean that Farmer was going to give her any rest. Quite the contrary, the werehyena picked it up a notch.

Farmer lay her torso down on Vanesse's back and wrapped an arm around the woman's waist, humping with her hips and kissing Vanesse's neck. She could not believe how wonderful this elf's body felt, wrapped around her and against her. She was taking everything that Farmer gave her, and her body seemed to want more.

Finally, the werehyena matriarch could not take any more, sinking in deep and filling that sweet woman with her seed. Vanesse's greedy pussy milked her for every drop, not pausing until Farmer collapsed on top of her and they both slipped to the floor, utterly sated.

For a minute, Farmer just listened to the Princess's breathing go from labored to slow and steady as her body recovered from its workout.

"How are you feeling?" she asked at last. She had no idea what to expect from a woman who had been so reserved but who had given herself completely to the act. Then Vanesse rolled over, her eyes so perfectly clear and beautifully rose-colored that it actually made Farmer pause to drink them in.

"I feel . . . complete?" Vanesse did not know how to explain it. It was like she had reached thirty years of age, and just figured out how her arms worked. Her skin still tingled, and her mind felt like it had just had the equivalent of a savory meal after years of being famished.

"Anytime that you feel like being completed again, you know who to call," her companion chuckled, nuzzling Vanesse's neck again.

The girl's eyes opened wide. "Trina!" she said, feeling a rush of pure guilt over having sex a room away from where her best friend might very well be dying.

"Well, I'm sure she wouldn't mind --" Farmer said, trying to keep her tone jovial despite a quick, confusing spike of something she could not identify. Jealousy?

Vanesse was getting back into her clothes like a woman with a purpose. She did not bother with shoes, emerging into the hallway and heading next door to find Jack sitting next to Trina, talking to her though she obviously was not awake.

"What's going --" Jack said, then sniffed the air. He smiled. "So Farmer couldn't resist the charms of a beautiful woman after all."

The Princess blushed, but her pride and dignity were not important at the moment. What mattered was Trina. "How is she?"

"Steady," Jack said, looking on curiously as Vanesse pushed the blanket down to expose the infected area. The dark veins had spread a little more, but not much. "What are you planning on doing?"

Vanesse did not answer. She looked at the wound, hating herself just a bit for having been the cause of it. Job be damned, this beautiful warrior was her friend. Now to remember what Lillian had said.

"Poison comes in a number of nasty packages," a mostly dressed Farmer said from the door. "This stuff seems to be acting more like a cancer, spreading out like a living thing."

"I need to pull it out," Vanesse said. She needed to approach it like a Major Work. She closed her eyes and visualized it, a poison flowing through her veins, clogging the blood flow. If it spread far enough, limbs would go gangrenous and need to be removed. Vanesse would never allow that to happen.

'It's a liquid,' Vanesse said, equating that state with the poison. 'I need to draw it out like water through a straw.' She looked down at the ugly wounds against the pale, formerly perfect skin. Without thinking too much about it, she put her lips to the wound and let the energy that she had built up flow into her friend. 'Fuck, does sex always provide this much, or was it just because it was with an alpha lycanthrope?' she wondered as the energy poured in. She had to remember to keep tabs on it, for she had to withdraw as much energy as she put it. The only time a necromancer left energy behind was to control a corpse, and Trina did not, and would not, qualify.

Trina opened her eyes to find that the Princess's lips were attached to her naked shoulder. She was too weak to do much except gasp in confusion.

"Shh," Jack said, kneeling next to the battle-dancer. "The Princess is trying to save your life."

'How --' Trina thought, then her mind became jumbled. She saw, for just a moment, where the energy had come from. She closed her eyes, and her heart clenched.

Vanesse was oblivious to everything but the act of healing. After letting the healing energy seep all the way through the infected area, she slowly began to pull it back in, sucking on the wound and pulling the poison back in with the energy. Her mouth tasted like ash and brimstone, and she quickly raised her head and spit towards the wall. Slivers of iron came shooting out, embedding themselves in the worn wooden walls like darts.

"That's freaky," Farmer said, pulling one of the deadly little spikes out.

Vanesse looked down at the wound and saw that it had closed over. There were still three indentions where the bullets had hit, but the were just small divots compared to the nasty holes that they'd been earlier.

"I did it," Vanesse said, both bewildered and proud of what she had done. Then she looked at Trina, whose closed eyes could not contain the few tears that leaked through. "It's okay," she said, caressing her friend's face while Farmer knelt down to check the battle-dancer's vitals. "Trina, look at me."

Trina opened her eyes, unable to explain the hurt she still felt. Yes, she would live, but things had changed.

Vanesse glanced at Jack. "Do you have a video-capture device?"

He looked perplexed. "Well, my cell phone captures video. Why?"

"I need a permanent record of this." She watched as the muscular man pulled his cell phone out, then she sat next to Trina and looked down, her face suddenly all business. "Farmer, alpha of the Joker's Wild pack, will you act as a witness?"

Farmer had no idea what was going on, but she nodded and said, "Sure." Jack turned and pointed his little phone at her to capture the response.

Vanesse touched her friend's face. "Lady Trina Cresole, battle-dancer of Princess Vanesse Bellethial, you have in the past given many a Word to the crown, and you have abided by them."

Trina's heart began to pound and her head felt light. If Farmer had told the Princess everything and if Vanesse was about to do what Trina thought she was going to do, then there might be light at the end of the tunnel yet.

The Princess continued. "As Princess of the Elvish Crown and future queen, I hereby release you from any accords that you entered into by the giving of your Word to the Crown, rendering those contracts as completed. This release was given of my own free will and open heart, and was properly witnessed."

Trina, despite all her famed stoicism and training, broke down crying. "I'm so sorry," she whispered as Vanesse wrapped her arms around the slender warrior's shaking body and just held her.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. Farmer told me everything. Since you could not tell me anything directly, I figured --"

Princess Vanesse was promptly left in complete surprise for the second time that day. The first was when she had eagerly participated in a heated sexual encounter with a werehyena. The second was when her best friend, battle-dancer, and first healing patient pulled away, put her hands on both sides of Vanesse's head, and kissed her.

------------ --------------------

To be continued . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers