The Best Milf Stephanie McMahon

Story Info
Stephanie McMahon and I getting freaky.
2k words
3.64
17.4k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real.

***

My girlfriend Stephanie McMahon had moved in with me recently. She had left her husband for me because, not only does she love me, but also because we are sexual soulmates. As you all know by now, I'm a freak sexually. I dig wild, kinky, dirty sex. Stephanie does also, so we make a perfect match. The fact that she's absolutely gorgeous and has big tits, just makes her even more sexually desirable to me.

We decided to talk a leisurely stroll through Times Square, with her wearing only a white fur coat and white stripper pumps. She looked so fucking hot, I could hardly stand it. Her long, straight brown hair, cascaded down her back so perfectly. Strolling through my old neighborhood with my new girlfriend made me smile. If you're thinking to yourself, "hey Dick, what happened to the freaky pervert Dick? You sound all lovey dovey." Here's your answer... Stephanie squatted down in front of ABC's studio and I filmed her pissing. I zoomed in on her sweet, landing strip topped pussy and watched he piss pour out, all over the street.

People stared and she smiled. She is definitely my sexual soulmate. I love public sex, I really fucking love it. When she finished pissing, she strutted over to me, like the world's hottest supermodel and opened her coat, letting everyone see that magnificent body. We kissed and I squeezed her thick ass. My tongue was fucking hers, those beautiful cherry red lips of hers, tasted like the finest red wine. I'm so sexually in love with her.

I filmed her on Broadway, in front of all of the theaters. She would flash her body in front of each marquee. She smiled a very sexy smile and blew me kisses, I was smiling so big the whole time, it was a great evening.

I took her in an alley and we made out. I rubbed her beautiful pussy, while we kissed passionately. I could kiss her all day, I love her lips. I fingered her pussy, two fingers wiggling in her pussy, as my thumb tapped, then rubbed her clit. "Mmmmmm Dick, I love you baby, fuck me here, it's so dirty and naughty. Fuck me baby." She asked and I delivered. I pulled out my hard cock and SHOVED it up her wet pussy. She was against a brick wall, so I put my hands on the wall, as she wrapped her long legs around my waist and fucked her with my 10 inches. Her pussy is one of the most beautiful and most inviting pussies I have ever seen, licked or fucked.

She moaned into my mouth, as I plunged deep into her pussy. We kissed deeply and fucked in the open. It was so exciting, the alley was right on the street, so anyone walking down that section of Broadway, could see us fucking. I thrust my hard cock up her wet pussy deeper and harder. "Fuck me Dick, your my love, my man and you've got the best fucking cock ever baby." She said smiling, her hand caressing my face. I kissed her deeply and fucked her faster, with great force, driving my thick cock all the way up her pussy each stroke. "I'M CUMMMMINGGGGG!!" She came all over my cock, squirting hard. Some of it leaked out of her pussy and onto the ground.

I turned her around, so she faced the wall and flipped her coat up on her ass, I smacked it hard, she moaned. I smacked it again, as she moaned once more. I spit on her anus and rubbed it in with my cock. "Now baby, I'm taking your sexy ass. You're my woman and this is my ass!" I SHOVED UP HER ASS, ALL THE WAY.

"AHHHHHHHHH, DICKKKKKKKK, FUCK MY ASS DADDYYYYYYYY!!" Stephanie loves getting fucked in the ass and I love fucking her in her ass, so I drilled her thick ass, with my 10 inch power tool of flesh and lust. I smacked her ass again and grabbed a handful of her shiny brown hair and pulled it.

"Who's ass is this bitch? Say my fucking name!" I was so turned on.

"IT'S YOURS DADDY, IT'S YOUR ASS DICK!!" Stephanie said, moaning and slamming her ass, back into my cock. I roughly groped her big tits, as I slammed my thick cock up her gorgeous ass forcefully. I softly bit her neck and squeezed her tits so hard, pummeling her ass. All 10 inches thrusting up her ass each thrust in. "I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGGG!!" Stephanie squirted all over me. I fingered her soaking wet pussy, as I slammed her ass harder and harder. A couple stopped and watched us fuck, cheering us on. We smiled and kept fucking. I picked her up and just fucked away at breakneck speed. My cock was a blur, drilling so fast, up her ass.

I came deep up her ass, as she squirted again all over me. My thick cream pouring out of her ass, when I removed my cock. Stephanie quickly dropped to her knees and sucked the remaining cum from my pulsing cock. She moaned her approval of the taste, smiling at me, as she sucked me dry.

We made our way to a deli and got a pastrami sandwich. I looked at my woman, enjoying my sandwich, but enjoying her more. Everybody was looking at her, in just that coat and heels. She opened her coat exposing her magnificent breasts, as we ate and kissed. Those breasts attracted a lot of stares and it turned me on, so fucking much. Just knowing everyone in there, was looking at my woman, was a huge turn on for me.

She reached her foot under the table and rubbed it on my cock, through my pants. Her foot job had me all kinky thinking again, so I reached over and pulled on her nipple. I squeezed it and pulled hard on it, as her breast milk shot out, across the table, into my mouth. That got a lot of stares and ooooooos and ahhhhhhs. She attracted more attention, as she went under the table, pulled my cock out and sucked it, in front of everyone. It was so fucking hot, getting blown by my gorgeous girlfriend, right there in the deli, with everyone watching.

She nibbled on my thick head, licking underneath it. I moaned and ate my sandwich. She sucked the head hard and licked it, while she did. She rubbed my balls softly and sucked my cock slowly. Her mouth created a super seal around my shaft, as she sucked it. It felt amazing. She rubbed my big balls faster and slid a finger up my ass. She sucked my throbbing cock harder, looking up at me, from under the table. Her head was a blur, as she sucked me mega fast, jerking my cock as well. I grunted and dumped a huge load of thick cream in her sucking mouth. She sucked it all out and swallowed every drop down. She jerked my cock, to get every drop out. She sucked me clean and kissed my cock, winking up at me.

She sat back in her seat, opening her mouth, showing me she had some cum left in there. She smiled and swallowed hard, smacking her lips, licking them and blowing me a kiss. We finished eating walked out. Stephanie stopping at the door, turning around, opening her coat and flashing everyone. That got a big applause. I love that chick.

We went to go see a movie and got some popcorn. We were making out in line, I was fingering Stephanie's gorgeous pussy. The woman behind the counter asked if we wanted butter on it. "No thanks, we have our own." Stephanie said and opened her fur coat. I fingered her pussy fast, while everyone watched. She moaned and squirted all over the popcorn. We mixed it up and ate some, smiling. It was very tasty. People stared in disbelief at our brazen behavior, but we just smiled and walked in the theater.

We sat down and ate some more of her "buttered" popcorn. Stephanie pulled out my cock and jerked it, while we watched the movie. I kissed her neck and fondled her big tits, shooting some of her breast milk on the popcorn and eating it. It tasted so good. "You're so fucking sexy baby, ride my fucking cock." I told her. She sat in my lap, her back to me and rubbed my hard cock on her wet pussy. She smacked it on it, as well. She raised up and positioned my big cock at her pussy entrance. She sat down slowly on it, as it inched its way up, that soft, warm and oh so sweet pussy.

Stephanie rode my cock slowly. I groped her full tits, squeezing them, rolling her thick, erect, light brown nipples, between my fingers. She moaned and rode me faster. I pulled and squeezed her nipples, shooting her breast milk across the seats. It hit a lesbian couple on their faces. They smiled and licked it off of each other's faces. I shot some more their way and they opened their mouths, catching it and swallowing it. I rubbed Stephanie's clit, as she rode me harder. "I love your cock Dick, I love you baby." Stephanie said, kissing me, as she leaned back into me. I fucked up into her pussy fast. She squirted on my cock and I fucked her feverishly, drilling my 10 thick inches up her soaking wet pussy as fast as possible. The lesbian couple was watching us and making out.

I came up Stephanie's pussy, as we kissed. I pulled out of her pussy and my cum flowed out. She wiped some off of her pussy and brought her fingers to her mouth. She looked right at me, with her sexiest smile and slowly licked it off of her fingers, letting it hang between her mouth and fingers and licking it up into her mouth, swallowing it and sucking her fingers clean.

I slid my cock up her great ass and she moaned lustfully. I rubbed her clit so fucking fast, looking deep into her beautiful brown eyes, driven by my lust for her and her very sexy moans. I drilled her ass and rubbed her clit faster and faster. "I'm cummmmingggggg!" She squirted all over the back of the seat in front of us. I kept rubbing her clit faster and faster. I slammed my pulsing cock up her ass, like a jackhammer in heat. I grunted and dumped a big load of thick cum up her ass. My cock pumping cum, like a gas pump, pumping gas. "FUCK, I Iove fucking you baby!" I told her.

I smiled at her and just let loose with my piss in her ass. It felt so fucking good, just pissing in her ass, right there in the theater in front of everyone. It spilled out of her ass and I kept pissing. "GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PISS DICK!! I LOVE YOU PISSING IN MY ASS!! YOU FUCKING SEXY ASS, FREAKY MAN!!" Stephanie yelled out. Everyone knew what I was doing and I loved it. I rubbed her erect clit with supersonic speed, while I kept pissing in her ass. I pulled out, letting the piss flood out onto the floor, shoving my still pissing cock, back up her gorgeous, thick ass. I rubbed her clit, as fast as I could and she squirted huge. It shot out and even hit one of the lesbians on the face. She smiled and licked it off, as they cheered us on.

I finally finished pissing in Stephanie's ass. I was in sexual bliss. We kissed and I rubbed her all over. She has such a gorgeous body. I love my girlfriend. She a freaky sex queen and I'm the freaky sex king. We are made for each other. She's...The Best Milf Stephanie McMahon.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers