The Best Milf Susan Sarandon

Story Info
Susan Sarandon getting kinky.
1.9k words
3.44
12.1k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

THIS IS A PARODY...IT IS NOT REAL

Another hot milf getting kinky story... I'm actually in this one...Enjoy

***

I was driving Susan Sarandon back home after our nice dinner. This was our first date and it went really well...I'm hoping for it to continue...She was looking extra hot, showcasing those big ass titties. I tried not to stare and drive, but I couldn't stop myself. I looked over at them, reached over and groped her awesome, big, natural breasts. She writhed in her seat, as I squeezed them. They are so soft and beautiful, I kept groping them, all the way to her house.

When we got there, she jumped in my lap and kissed me. She slapped my face and told me, "you're gonna fuck me good baby. You hear me?"

"Nope...I'm gonna fuck you better than you've ever been fucked, sexy lady." She moaned in my lap and kissed me again. Our tongues were fucking, like we were getting ready to do. I ripped open her gray jacket, that hugged her amazing breasts and I pulled her beauties out of her bra. I licked her nipples and softly bit them. I sucked her whole tit in my mouth, sucking it hard, while I pulled her other nipple, as far as it would go and rubbed it fast with my thumb. I sucked her big tit voraciously and shook her other nipple harder and harder, rubbing it the whole time. She moaned loud and writhed in my lap. She grabbed my big cock through my pants and moaned in approval of its size. I licked her face all over and softly bit her neck, sucking on it, while I molested her breasts roughly. Shaking them hard, pinching her nipples as hard as I could, while she screamed in ecstasy.

She pulled out my big cock and stroked it fast, shoving her finger in my pee hole, her other hand squeezing and rubbing my big balls. I licked her neck slowly all the way up and down, then I sucked it hard and squeezed her big, natural knockers hard. "I want you inside me baby, tear my pussy up!" Susan commanded.

I pulled her pants off, she wasn't wearing panties and I picked her up in the car, her head bent over facing the back seat. I shoved my fucking tongue all the way up her wet pussy and licked her out with my rapid fire tongue, tasting every inch of her pussy insides and wiggling my tongue like a spastic snake, as I did. "Spit on my cock baby." I told her. She did and rubbed it in. I slammed her pussy down on my cock hard. She lurched forward, grabbing me and I smacked her ass and bounced her rapidly on my throbbing cock, all 10 inches, drilling up her gripping snatch.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK!!" Susan was enjoying my work and she proved it even more, as she squirted her cum all over my invading cock, lubricating it for further pussy pounding. I pummeled her pussy like a jackhammer, thrusting my big, thick dick all the way up her pussy, each thrust. Fucking her pussy faster and faster and faster. Fucking her senseless, so ridiculously fast. She came again quickly. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" The more she moaned, the harder I fucked her sexy snatch. I smacked her ass hard, squeezing her cheeks, shaking them. I kissed her deep, spreading her cheeks

I let loose with a massive amount of piss straight up her pussy. "DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN DICKKKKKKKK, PISSSSSSS INNNNNNNNN MEEEEEEEEEEEEE, SHOOT THAT SHIT IN ME BABY!! FILL ME UP DADDY!!" I kept pissing in her. I smacked her nipples hard, pinching them and twisting them harder, as I filled her up. My warm piss flooding her sexy, neatly trimmed pussy. I rubbed her clit faster and faster and faster. "I'MMMMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGG!!" She squirted again, mixing it with my piss.

I took her inside her house and we continued our sexfest there. I bent her over the kitchen counter and fucked her pussy while she ate chocolate pudding. She gave me some too, but I ate mine from her pussy, after I shoved a bowl full up there. She moaned and licked her beautiful lips, as I ate the pudding from her pussy. I decided to give myself a drink too, so I popped open a cold one, leaned her back and shoved the beer bottle up her sweet ass. As I ate the chocolate pudding, I deposited the beer up there. I smacked and rubbed her clit and she squirted all in the pudding, so I got her extra special tasting pudding. I ate it up.

When I finished dumping the beer in her ass, I had her push it out into my mouth and drank it out of her ass. My mouth was right on her anus and I licked out her ass, while I drank the beer. "YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS!! FUCK, I LOVE YOUR KINKY ASS DICK!! FUCK ME ALL NIGHT LONG!! She was digging me and I dug her. I fucked her ass with a frozen hot dog. She was so into the chilled feeling of it in her ass, she squirted again, this time directly into my mouth.

She sucked me off, covering my cock in ice cream, it felt great, and chocolate sauce. She sucked out one of the biggest loads I have ever produced. I filled her mouth 5 times on one cum shot. She swallowed it all and ate the ice cream and sauce too. She was ravenous with lust. I fucked her in the ass again, smacking that soft ass hard, as I pounded it for an hour. She came three times before I came. I pumped her ass full of my sweet cream. She squatted down and pushed the cum out of her ass into a bowl. She wiped the last drop of my cum off her ass and sucked her fingers clean and put the bowl to her mouth and slowly poured my cum into her hungry mouth. She smiled at me, as she ate my cum happily. She licked the bowl clean slowly, smiling at me the whole time.

We called for a pizza and she blew the nerdy delivery guy for his tip, while I took pictures. He was so happy that Susan Sarandon was blowing him, he didn't last long. She swallowed his small load easily. She laid him down and smiled at him, she winked at me and squatted over his face. He was so excited... But that didn't last long, as Susan pissed into his mouth. He ran out the door, in utter shock and disbelief, damn lightweight. We laughed and got back to fucking. I fucked her in the ass in her spacious shower. Those perfect tits flopping, the water hitting them and dripping off. I played with them and slammed her ass relentlessly. She came twice more.

I sat on the seat in the back of the shower, sucking her perfect tits for a half an hour. I just sucked them and played with her pussy. They tasted so fucking good. She squirted all over my hand and licked it clean, looking right at me. I tit fucked her in the shower. She wrapped this beauties around my big thick cock and I went to town banging them. I slapped them and squeezed, as I fucked them. She sucked my cock head at the same time. I came in her mouth and watched, as she took my load, open mouthed and never spilled a drop. She swallowed every single drop and kept sucking for more. I held her head, as she sucked me so damn fast, playing with my aching balls. She twisted a finger up my ass and I filled her mouth again. She looked at me with those beautiful eyes, as my cock pumped a huge load for her to swallow, which she did.

She sucked me dry and we rested for 15 minutes. She has the most gorgeous milf tits and I couldn't keep my hands... mouth... or cock, off of them. I fucked her tits again in her bed and her laundry room. I covered them both times and filmed her licking them clean, both times. She looked at the camera and licked the cum onto her tongue. She filled her tongue up and let it drool back onto her tits. She played with my cum, with her tongue and eventually sucked it up.

We kept going. She rode me on her dryer and I pumped her pussy full of cum. We went back in the kitchen and had a banana, cock gangbang. I filled her mouth, pussy and ass with thick bananas and I fucked her beautiful tits. I pulled out each banana and covered them with my cum and she sucked them and ate them. I was so turned on by her. I pounded her ass for an hour on the kitchen floor, as I spooned her. "YESSSSSSSSSSS SQUIRTED DESTROY MY ASS DADDYYYYYYYYY!!" She loved it and I kept pounding her. I pulled out and shot my cum up into the air and she caught it with her mouth and swallowed it all. She sucked me clean, lusting for my cum.

We went next door to her hot neighbor's house and I fucked them both in the ass, while they made out. Her neighbor is a gorgeous black woman in her 30's with bigger tits than Susan's. I tit fucked both of them and they swapped my cum, after I filled their mouths. We went in her kitchen and she had some cheesecake that I softened up in the microwave and let cool down. I shoved it in Susan's pussy and pumped some red wine in her ass. The neighbor and I ate the cheesecake for her pussy and washed it down with the red wine from her ass. Susan loved it, moaning uncontrollably and cumming in our mouths.

After cleaning Susan's pussy and ass out they blew me again. They licked and sucked my cock and balls and I came in their mouths once again. They swallowed it all and licked me clean. Susan and I said goodnight to the neighbor, I got her number, and went back to her place. We fucked in her bed the rest of the night. She rode me, reverse cowgirl, and I groped her big, natural tits, as she did. I came up her pussy and she kept riding me. I came three more times in her pussy and it leaked out everywhere. She licked me clean, my legs and cock and balls. She was ravenous, devouring my thick semen with such gusto.

I bent her over the bed and rammed up her ass for two hours straight. She came 6 times, squirting all over her beautiful carpet. I played with her amazing tits the whole time, slapping them, squeezing them, rolling her big, hard nipples between my fingers. She screamed in delight the whole time.

In the morning she covered my cock in whip cream and syrup. She even put a cherry on the end and she sucked me off, eating everything, as she did. I flooded her hungry mouth twice, as she ate it all up. She thanked me for the nice breakfast and smiled that sweet smile of hers. I called a cab and finally left to go home after she blew me two more times and got me to tit fuck her. She swallowed all three thick loads of my cum and the cabbie wondered what took so long, but he was getting paid, so fuck him. Susan thanked me for the great night and we agreed to meet later that night for round 2. She's one sex ass lady for sure. She definitely fits the phrase...The Best Milf.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers