The Best Move I ever Made Ch. 02

Story Info
An older lady comes to his door.
4k words
4.51
113.6k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rellik04
Rellik04
148 Followers

She had no longer left when the door bell rang and a lady of about sixty was standing there, she was dressed in a floral dress and had short blue rinse hair. Gold bangles on her wrists, a pearl necklace around her neck, and a huge smile on her face, her eyes were all over the room."

I invited her in, as it was obvious she was a resident by her dress alone.

"Oh what a beautiful view, I have never been up this high; oh, your home is beautiful."

She then turned to face me, "Forgive me young man, my name is Marcia Hines unit 4/6th floor. All the others no doubt will be up to meet you, to give you the once over more like. I don't know if you are aware, but most of the residents are in my age group or older, and we have very few men, mostly old spinsters and widows. It's nice to see some younger people in the building."

"Thank you Marcia, I would offer you something to drink but, I have just taken possession, and I haven't even got my toothbrush up yet."

"Come with me then and I will give you a cup of coffee, and introduce you to some of the others, who are having coffee in my unit at this moment."

Entering Marcia's flat you knew it was a woman's, frilly things all over, there were four ladies sitting around a coffee table with cups in their hands. All of them were dressed in similar dresses, and wearing enough gold jewellery to buy one of these units. The ages I would say ranged from mid fifties to mid sixties. I am lousy estimating women's ages.

"Girls this is Duncan, he has just bought the last penthouse which was empty, and the view from his lounge is fantastic. Now this is Sheila, forget about surnames we never use them anyway, 5th unit 3. Margaret 8th floor, unit 3, Janet also 8th floor unit four, and Mary Fourth unit 1."

As their names were called they all smiled and nodded their heads.

"I hope I get to know you all a lot better, it is very nice to see such a group of lovely ladies."

This made them all coy and blushes and right away I knew I had said the right thing. Almost in unison they said, "you have to come and see us, you will always be welcome." Then they looked at one another and burst out laughing.

"Well I won't be lonely with all these invites." Again this made them all look at each other and giggle.

Marcia had a coffee poured and handed me it, as she indicating a chair within the circle round the coffee table.

"What do you do for a living Duncan?" Marcia asked but I knew it was for the group and I was in the process of being interrogated. I am sure these women were better at it than many people realised. It had to happen soon, so better to get it over with and stop wagging tongues, with all the wrong assumptions.

"I am a man of leisure, I won $30 million on Lotto and I have no intention of working again."

"Oh lovely, you mean you will be here all day."

"Well unless I go out."

"Are you married, I see no ring?"

"Never have been and don't want to, I have no girl friends, except you five lovelies, and I'm not gay, far from it I can assure you."

That really got them giggling and I saw at least two grinding there crossed legs together, the randy old buggers.

"Why no woman friends then?"

"I am not that keen on the flighty young things, I like a woman who knows what she wants and not afraid to come out and ask. Also I have difficulties with women that I don't want to discuss at this time, ladies."

"But you would discuss it at a later time."

"It all depends on the person and the circumstance."

I reached and took a piece of creamed sponge cake that was on the table and sank my teeth into it. Here was a luxury that had been denied me for two years and it tasted fantastic.

"Who made this sponge cake, it tastes fantastic, lovely and light."

"I made it, do you want me to make you one, I love cooking," said Janet.

"That's not all she loves, I can tell you," Sheila whispered to Margaret who was sitting along side her, but was clearly heard by all assembled.

"Oh yes please, but I would make a hog of myself and scoff the lot at one sitting, maybe later once I get settled in."

"Could we see your unit, Marcia seems impressed."

"Sure you're welcome, and then you will know where it is and have no hesitation of calling anytime."

As we left Marcia linked her arm through mine, I think she felt she was loosing possession and wanted to reaffirm her claim on me, I think against Janet at least. This was like a chess game, claiming and counter claiming a man. Seeing Marcia on one arm, Mary linked into the other and looked up at me and gave me a wink. God they were like bees around a honey pot.

They all thought my apartment was beautiful.

"I see none of your things?" Mary asked

"I haven't had time to bring them up, I only have a few possessions any way, I threw all my old life away, this is a new start. I'll go shopping next week, for the things I haven't got.

"I'll give you a hand to bring them up if you want," cut in Marcia.

"I would appreciate that, very much."

All the other ladies departed to their own units or wherever they were going, leaving Marcia and I on our own.

"Well let's go and park my car and bring up my few and only possessions." I took her arm and she was as pleased as punch. She kept close to me all the way down. I had parked my car in the visitors parking at the front, so drove the car to my designated and signed bays in the underground garage. We emptied the boot, between us it was easy as I had one suitcase, my bedding in a bundle and my clothes, which I had over my arm and in a plastic bag.

"Is this all you own; poor man," Marcia exclaimed.

She loved the high speed lift. It went up like a bullet and I felt my stomach on the ground floor when I was in the fifth.

"Wow that is some ride," I said to no one in particular.

I hung and placed my clothes in the walk in wardrobes and they were lost in the vast empty space. They weren't wardrobes, they were dressing rooms with spaces provided to place and hang ones clothes.

"Looks rather sickly, doesn't it," Marcia said from behind me.

"It sure does."

"There's more to moving in than just clothes, can I help you, I'll make a list of what you want and we can go to a department store, but they won't deliver on a Saturday. So what say we go first thing on Monday and they will have it all here by that afternoon, there is far too much to carry?"

"Marcia I could kiss you."

"Well why don't you I won't object."

So I did, I took her in my arms and she flung her arms around my neck and started tonguing me, and rubbing her crotch against my thigh. It looks as if my new life is going to be alright, if they are all like this, it will be like a piece of heaven, but what about my affliction will that stop them?

"You sure put yourself into it Marcia, I think we are going to have a nice friendship." I was still holding her and looking down at her smiling face.

"Come down to my unit and we will start on your list, and you can have something to eat with me, as you again have nothing in here, Monday will be a huge shopping day," she said almost with a pleading voice.

"Thank you that would be most helpful, but only for a short time." I didn't want to sound too eager, as I didn't really know the lady that well.


The real start of my new life

She beamed now, and we returned down to her place, I helped her collect up all the cups and things that were left from her tea party. Then we got down to compiling the list. She moved closer and closer, her hand first casually was placed on my leg then moved up my thigh a little at a time. I was rock hard and she was getting very close to finding out.

"You know Marcia what I said about the women I like? If they want something I like them to ask straight out, not beat about the bush. So what do you want of me?"

"I want you to make love to me, its years since I've even been near a man."

"You mean fuck you, or you want to fuck me it's the same thing."

"Oh I never use that language."

"Well use it and you may get what you want."

"Will you fuck me, I really want to, even at this time of the day."

"Since you've been a good girl, why not," I said giving her a kiss on her lips.

"I want to fuck in the bedroom, its hard saying that word but I will if you will."

I picked her up and carried her down the passageway. She loved this.

"Which one is yours?"

"The end door like yours!" she said, hands round my neck kissing the side of my neck."

"Naked or clothed Marcia?"

"I haven't time to get undressed I'll just remove my panties."

I expected to see thick cotton, but silk flimsies were what came off. She then jumped on the bed and spread her legs.

"So it's the missionary position you like?"

"Is there any other?"

"Doggy fashion, cock-horse, yes there as quite a few more choices," I answered her.

"I want to experiment, Doggy, yes; let me have it that way."

"Well on your hands and knees and head on the pillow, bum up."

She complied but wanted to watch.

"Don't look not the first time," I said pushing her head down

I got behind her, lifted her dress over her ample buttocks and there was this beautiful sight of womanhood, I got harder just looking at it. I slipt my finger between the rubbery lips and she was soaked. She was ready as she ever would be. I slipped into her body with my nine and a half inch weapon, but just until the head was consumed by her moist womanhood.

"Oh I can't take you; you're far too big for me," she said trying to get up.

"Nonsense Marcia, in a short time you'll be shouting for more, you wait and see. You push back as I push in, that's a good girl."

I pushed and sure enough I felt her pushing, I coaxed her and said words of endearment as I slowly sank into the depths of her clinging maw. She was moaning about being stretched and couldn't take any more, but she was still pushing against my thrust, assisting me to enter her. All this verbal was punctuated with Ahhhh and Ohhhh's. Soon I was embedded to the hilt and she felt really tight around my invading phallus, but as I waited I felt the vaginal muscles readjust to the intrusion and take up its new shape.

"How is that Marcia? I hear no complaints from you now?"

"At first I thought you were going to tear me apart, but now I have this wonderful feeling, I've never felt like this before. You are big, that was what you were trying to tell us, oh god and I took it all. How big are you?"

"Don't talk woman, I thought you wanted to fuck."

The first few minutes were a bit tight and the strokes slow, but she just seemed to relax and I was sliding in and out of her hot oily pussy like a well lubricated piston. She increased the pace and her orgasm, though not world shattering I think enough to satisfy her, this time, I carried on and since I haven't had a woman for a long time really unloaded into her my spermaceous dosage."

"I felt that, there seems to be a lot of it," she gasped.

"Yes and it's all for you sweetheart."

I slipped out still hard, for I wanted her now to see my penis and lay down beside her. She sat up and looked at my monster and without any coaxing she took the wet sticky shaft coated in our mixed secretions and placed her mouth over the head, engulfing it completely. She had done this before, by the eagerness and skill she showed with her tongue cleaning the head, then she removed her head and tongued my entire shaft.

"I loved that, I have never seen so big a cock in my life, and to think I had that between my legs. Wow, can I have it again sometime?"

"I also don't like one-night stands, I like long relationships."

"Well you have one here, I heard that once a woman has a big cock it ruins her for normal ones?"

"Yes I've heard that many times."

She lay down beside me and we just lay there for a while silent, me still semi hard and I know it wouldn't take much to get hard again.

"Do you think I'm lovely, you said you had us as your girl friends, you may have hit the nail on the head more than you think?"

"Marcia I think you're beautiful, and the loveliest backside I have seen."

"Please stay here to-night, I would like you to and maybe we could er, fuck again?"

"You want that, inviting me to stay the night, you only met me to-day."

"And look what we have done already."

"I'll think about it." I didn't want to sound too eager, I was staying in this building and it would be nice to have at least one woman on a string and eager to pleasure. "Marcia I have to go out for a while but I will take you up on your meal offer."

"I had better get up and get started preparing then," she said swinging her legs off the bed and padded off down the passage.

I too got up and dressed, leaving her singing away to herself as I departed down the lift. I went to the nearest supermarket and really restocked my larder. Well it wasn't restocking it was starting afresh. I was surprised that I spent over $300 on the items, but now I had enough food to last me.

I returned to my unit and packed everything away, finally making myself a coffee and sitting down admiring the view for the first time in my new surroundings. I just couldn't get over the feeling of relaxed satisfaction, I am certain this was the right place for me, I didn't need much and there was an abundance of female companions on hand. Having been sex starved for over two years this was like a Muslin martyr's paradise.

I was brought out of my dreamland by the telephone ringing. It was Marcia asking when I was coming down. Time seemed to have slipped by so quickly, I had been so relaxed.

I knocked on Marcia's door and she shouted that it was open and to come straight in. From the kitchen area I heard her voice.

"Duncan, Jocelyn my daughter wants to see you, she lives on the 12th floor unit 1, she is a 40 year old model, a bit snooty and I think still a virgin, then I may be wrong. She gets right up everyone's nose and earns about $10,000 an hour when she works; also she thinks everyone is inferior. She will be here to-night, she calls in every Saturday evening when she is in town.

Marcia was busy in the kitchen cooking our dinner, I went behind her and slipped my hand up her dress and placed my hand between her legs, I had my middle finger curved and I entered her passage, she still hadn't put on her panties.

"Now this very minute, get your panties on, I won't have my number one lady friend going about bare arsed."

"Are you telling me what to wear now?"

"Yes, so get going and get properly dressed."

To my surprise she went to her bedroom and when she returned she lifted her dress showing she was wearing black panties with red lace borders.

"Will that do, master."

"Yes, I don't want you flashing your parts to any stranger, I know there is only the two of us just now but any stranger can call. I don't want you to be embarrassed."

Seven o'clock the door opened and in walked this beautiful woman, it was obvious what her profession was the way she walked and her posture, I think she felt she was still on the catwalk, but she was getting a bit over the top now. But I suppose they still needed models for mature women's clothing. She was striking and been made up by a professional.

"So you are the new penthouse owner, mother has said quite a lot about you and her."

"So she said I fucked the arse off her did she, I bet you didn't know I had to order her to wear panties, she was wandering around bare arsed."

Shock wasn't the name, both mother and daughter just stopped what they were doing and both their mouths dropped open.

"What did you just say, please repeat it?" Jocelyn said with that down the nose snotty look.

"You heard, was it true."

"She didn't quite say it in these terms, and I didn't know about the panties, no need to order me I wear panties." But this time she had a smile on her face.

"I told her I didn't want her being embarrassed if a stranger came and caught her bare arsed."

"Did she do as you told her?"

"Yes why shouldn't she."

"What hold do you have over her that she done it, she never was as submissive before."

"She's a big cock woman now and once they have a big cock man they all act the same. Why do you want to meet me, your mother says you want to talk to me?"

"Well it is very delicate and for once I'm lost for words."

"Marcia, do you know what your daughter wants to speak to me about?" I shouted to her in the kitchen.

"She wants you to fuck her."

"Is that true, all you have to do is ask."

"Yes, I need a man, and when mum told how you had satisfied her beyond her wildest dreams, I wanted that too I've never had an orgasm in my life, and I know no man who I would even consider."

"If your mother and I hadn't fucked you wouldn't have thought I would fulfil that task, isn't that true."

"Yes I suppose so. You are really embarrassing me talking like this. I've never spoken to a man like this before."

"Why don't you, the sexual act is between a man and a woman, not your mother, so you should tell him what you want, and it saves a lot of heartache."

"Would you fuck me?" I don't like using that word but mum used it so I suppose I will too."

"When do you want us to get together?"

"What about to-night, I really need a man, I'm frustrated as hell."

"Marcia, do you mind if I call a rain check to-night, Jocelyn asked me to fuck her?"

"She didn't, you actually came right out and asked him, I thought you wouldn't lower yourself to ask a man Jocelyn. Are you at last becoming normal?"

"Oh mum please."

"I love you darling, and I know you will be a different woman when next we meet. Yes, Duncan go with her, she needs you more than I do."

"There now, come and give me a cuddle and let me get to know you, your mother will take another half hour to prepare dinner."

She removed the jacket she was wearing and she had on a white blouse, which showed small breasts, or they looked small. She came and sat by my side, I put my arm around her, it took a minute or two before she moved closer. I leant over and kissed her, at least she responder here and it was obvious she loved to neck. But when I put a hand on her thigh she jumped back.

"Christ Jocelyn, we are going to get a lot closer and personal than that, so stop pulling back."

Just then Marcia came into the room and stood in front of us.

"How are you two getting on, are you cuddling up?"

"No she doesn't like me touching her, not like you lovely." As I said that I slipped my hand up between her legs and she moved into my hand and then closed her legs trapping my hand.

"See your mother doesn't mind at all, in fact she hopes I will grope her."

"Maybe later, this is a totally different situation than I'm used to."

As she was saying this and I was leaning slightly forward, I slipped my hand quickly between her legs and cupped her sex through the sheer panties.

"Oh please, she put her arms round my neck and kissed me.

"See Jocelyn it isn't all that bad," Marcia said as she returned to the kitchen.

"Your soaking wet, you sure are wanting something," I whispered in her ear.

"I have been fantasising since mum called. I like your hand where it is, it's not as intrusive as I thought it would be."

I undone my zip and eased my cock out of my underpants, took her hand and placed it on my weapon.

"This is for you; it's up to you how you use it."

"God it feels huge, are you sure, I can take it, and mum has had more experience," she whispered.

"Slight discomfort for a couple of minutes then its all over, everything else is pleasure, believe me."

"God I can't get my dinner fast enough."

I deftly pulled the leg of her panties to one side and slipped my finger up and down her crack, rubbing her clitoris occasionally. Then I slipped a finger into her vagina, by this time she was squirming on the lounge.

Rellik04
Rellik04
148 Followers
12