The Best of Both Worlds

Story Info
Lesbian, interracial lovers.
1.4k words
41.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Summer47
Summer47
233 Followers

The door opens and she is standing there, as usual, wearing her luxurious gold satin robe and gold high heels.

With the door still open, I reach out and undo the belt and gently push apart the flimsy material. I watch avidly as her dark brown, heavily swollen belly comes into view, topped by her enormous, chocolate brown breasts.

They are rising up out of her too tight, ivory bra. It is way too small and pushes up her heavy breasts -- just the way I like them -- causing them to flop over. I can see her swollen dark brown nipples protruding above the cups.

Pushing the robe off her shoulders, I reach behind her and unhook the bra and her enormous, 38K, full, heavy chocolate brown breasts fall out. They are so large and so heavy that they rest on her gigantically swollen belly. With each pregnancy -- her belly and her tits just get larger.

The dark chocolate nipples harden and become engorged as I watch and they grow to at least 2" in length -- with a clear drop appearing on the tip of each.

Bending down, I lightly lick the tips dry and begin to stroke her heavily swollen belly with one hand. My other hand begins to stroke the inside of her leg until I reach the top where I can feel her heat through the flimsy ivory thong.

As I feel her womanhood beginning to throb, I rip off the thong and throw it on the floor.

She is now standing in the open hallway stark naked, except for high gold sandals - with all her glorious, fertile womanhood on show!

Getting on my knees, I push her legs wide apart and begin to lap at her damp, musky, hot shaven pussy. I feel her juices flow as I suck on her clitoris and she begins to writhe above me.

We have been lovers ever since I first met her three years ago at a rather exotic sex club. She was (and still is) their main attraction!

She is paid (very highly I might add) to flaunt her beautiful, bountiful naked body nightly at the club whilst allowing men to fuck her in public!

It is a condition of her employment that none of her sexual partners use any form of birth control whilst fucking her.

Which, of course, means that Leila is always pregnant - for which the men pay a high premium!

Apparently, all men fantasise about fucking pregnant women! She is their dream come true.

She neither knows nor cares who fathered this latest one deep inside her -- it is her third such pregnancy in the three years that I have been with her - she says she has lost count how many pregnancies she has had in total!

When we met she had given birth only 5 weeks previously and her body had still shown the signs -- wonderful! There is nothing more beautiful than a woman carrying a child.

The only downside is that she can't remain "in-milk" for long after each birth -- as it can work as a natural birth control and may stop her getting pregnant again quickly -- which is, of course, the main part of her job description!

I have to say, though, that I would much rather have her swollen with a man's seed than "in-milk".

This new baby she is carrying is due in about 2 weeks time. Leila will continue working and being fucked right up until the birth and then take a month off work and breastfeed both the baby and me (can't wait) constantly before handing the baby over for adoption, as with all the others, and return to her work.

And she will have another seed planted deep inside her ever-fertile womb within days of returning to work -- after all she does service up to 5 men a night -- 6 nights a week so ........ roughtly every 9 months she gives birth!

This is her life and she loves it! She is a very sensual, very sexual woman of 38 now. She reckons she has another 10 years or so of this lifestyle -- oh I do hope so!

And how do I feel about this job of hers? Well I just adore seeing her brown belly all swollen up and stretched and veined with someone's seed growing inside her and her gargantuan hanging breasts getting even fuller and even heavier as the pregnancy progresses.

And as all her babies have been born vaginally, her pussy just gets looser with each birth and, of course, the number of penises fucking her daily probably contributes too!

I especially love the fact that I can double-fist her in her loose, beautiful pussy -- and I do so daily. After all, I can't make it any looser can I? I also love it when she has just given birth and for a month or so I get to drink her warm, full, creamy, rich milk straight from her gargantuan breasts! Absolute bliss!

As I remember all this, I roughly force three fingers up inside her damp, hot pussy and start to plunge them in and out hard. She moans as I softly lower my mouth to one of her full, hanging tits and I start to suckle her -- still standing in the hallway.

I get a mouthful of rich, creamy tasting milk (her breasts come into milk earlier and earlier each time too) and suckle harder whilst finger-fucking her deep in that chocolate brown pussy of hers.

She leans against the wall and parts her legs wider as I start to caress her dark brown naked buttocks. Again, without warning, I force three fingers up inside her tight, unprepared asshole.

At the same time, I bite down on the nipple in my mouth. She gasps but I just bite down harder on the tender, engorged, elongated nipple as she starts to cry out.

But her pussy juices start to flow copiously over my fingers and down her legs (oh yes - I know how she loves pain) as I continue to bite on the nipple until I can taste her blood mixing with the milk -- pure nectar!

And me? Well -- by day I am Leila's lover and by night I am a dutiful wife and mother!

For when I met Leila, I myself was heavily pregnant and I now have a three year old little girl (Juliette) and a doting husband. He thinks I have a little daily part time job (Leila gives me enough money to make this believable) whilst his mother looks after Juliette for 4 hours a day whilst I am "at work"!

And I have remained "in-milk". I am still breastfeeding Juliette three times a day and both my husband and Leila (unknown to him) love to feed at my large, milky tits on a daily basis too.

He suckles me dry every morning before going off to work and then Leila suckles me during the day and then Juliette at bedtime. He then drains me again himself at our bedtime.

My husband, of course, is totally unaware of my secret life -- after all how many men ever suspect their wives of having an affair with another woman?

I still, uncomplainingly, open my legs for him on a nightly basis. He fucks me every night of the week (and twice on Sundays!) 365 days of the year!

Why do I do this? Well why not. I love Leila and her hot, wet, musky, dark pussy. I adore her love juices running into my mouth. I love her dirty, tight, brown ass. I am addicted to her warm, rich breast milk and her continually swollen brown belly.

BUT I also love cock. I adore sucking a man's cock and I adore the salty taste of hot semen filling my mouth and running down my throat. I love to feel a rock-hard cock plunging in and out of my tight, soaking wet pussy and my tight, dirty back passage -- showing me no mercy!

I love my milk being drunk and I love my nipples being bitten at the moment of his orgasm. I hope that one of these days his seed will again take root deep inside my womb and make me swollen with a baby again.

And, after all, Leila gets cock nightly -- so why shouldn't I too? So -- you could say that I have the best of both worlds -- and long may it last!

Summer47
Summer47
233 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lisa's Dinner Breast feeding mother comes home early to babysitter.in Lesbian Sex
Housemaid Drinks Teen's Milk Sucking milk from a 19-year-old's breasts.in Lesbian Sex
Lactating Breasts, Office Girl Sucking the boss’s milky breasts at work.in Lesbian Sex
House of Lana's Breast Milk Working mom seduces & breastfeeds the new babysitter.in Lesbian Sex
Made to date A girl is forced to date a female classmate.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories