The Best of Difficult Circumstance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time, he came in my vagina. The spurting and throbbing of his penis felt wonderful inside of me. I loved being in his arms while he basked in the afterglow of his orgasm. We kissed and talked as we fell more deeply in love. Neither of us wanted to hurt Josh so we agreed to be careful not to flaunt our relationship around him.

When our relationship was six months old my sons called to say they were coming to visit. I knew that we wouldn't be able to have sex while they were visiting. After three days we couldn't handle going without sex any longer. I went to Daddy's apartment for a quickie. Daddy brought me to orgasm though we didn't have enough time for him to have one too. Both us of were suffering at not being able to touch or fuck for four whole days. On the fourth day, I did not go back to work after lunch so that we could meet at a hotel to make love. We spent the afternoon in bed. Daddy sensed when I needed him to move at a slower speed so that we could hump for at least 10 or 15 minutes. I loved that about him. He also knew how to make me climax quickly. We left the hotel around 5:00 pm but kept our room for the remainder of the week so we would have a place to make love every day until my sons left.

At end of the week the twins went home. Josh, Daddy and I were glad to see them but Daddy and I were glad when they left. Sometimes maintaining the secrecy of our relationship from everyone except Josh was a strain. But as long as we always have a place to be together in bed and out it's worth whatever it takes.

People always accuse men of being pussy whipped. In Daddy case it's true but as quiet as it's kept, he and I know that he's got me dick whipped. Our sex has gotten progressively better and hotter. I'm so thankful that we decided to come clean with my husband about our relationship. All three of us have made the best of difficult circumstances. I'm so glad that we did.

12