The Best of Men: The Sea

Story Info
Friends and Lovers.
2.6k words
3.52
15.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In "The Best Of Men" Leigh arranges to see long-time friend Ray and they go to bed. Although it is her idea, Leigh is skittish about the affair and intends for Ray and her to only go off together once. But she sees Ray several times after the day at her friend's apartment.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Don't you love the ocean?" I asked Leigh.

"Yes, Ray". The woman beside me didn't look up from her People magazine. She put her hand on my arm, then rested her elbow in the crook of my arm.

We both had identical lawn chairs except for the colors. Leigh's was a tutti fruity design of yellows, oranges and lime, and my own chair was black. Leigh did look up at last to admire the Atlantic Ocean shore.

"We picked a good day to venture to the ocean side, boyfriend. The surf is not so loud. Oh, look."

Leigh pointed in the direction of a tugboat traveling past the pier. Flying south down the beach were pelicans in a flock of five or six.

"You see the pelicans? One of them is white."

"So it is." I answered. I thought it was some other species of bird just tagging along. It was a nice March day to go to the beach. I never had been to Wrightsville Beach.

It felt like 20 years since I was on or at a beach. Leigh suggested here because Leigh and "another guy" own a trailer nearby. Leigh said we could take a shower at the trailer. If the trailer was very cold we could waste some hot water, she said. That all depends, I said, but to myself.

Leigh wanted to do the driving again and we rode to the beach in her little Malibu. She wore cutoff jeans. I was about to chew the seat belt apart. Leigh's cutoffs stopped just below Love Valley.

God knows, she has the nicest legs. Not the pretties legs, I told her the nicest. If we were listening to George Jones or Tammy Wynette I'd been bound to say prettiest. Leigh's legs are not skinny. They are streamlined, and just enough fat to make them tasty.

I tried to run my hand over Leigh's thigh and watched the surf slide up the brown sand. Leigh pushed my hand away, a veiled smile upon her face. The glossy magazine glowed in front of her, balanced on her knees.

"Do your word find puzzle." Leigh demanded.

"O.K. sweetie pie." I get bored with them after I have found all the words that spell across left to right. So I tossed the puzzle book aside and looked in my shirt for a cigar.

I stood downwind from Leigh, or as close to that standing on a beach as is possible. I fired up the little cigar and looked over at the pier past her. A few tiny figures walked back and forth on the distant pier. Some looked to be fishing.

Leigh was wearing a bikini, but only because we were at the beach. Then again, I might get to see her in the bikini. She had on the cutoffs and she had a Rip Torn shirt on, a white polyester button-down.

"That your shirt?" I inquired like a jerk.

"No. My brother gave it to me. It's two sizes too big. See?" She raised an arm. Leigh looked out at the water and back down at her magazine, flipping pages.

I was thinking about 9 ½ Weeks. Kim Basinger does a strip tease for Mickey Rourke. Basinger has on a top hat, a black skirt and a white dress shirt, plus her intimates.

Everything comes off by the time Joe Cocker finishes the song. Not naked for the camera, the actress holds a white table cloth in front of her at the finale.

"We need a white table cloth, babe. Your jeans will work fine."

"What are you talking about?" Leigh looked at me. She had on pink sun-glasses. With obsidian black lenses I could not see possibly see through.

"The old movie Nine and A Half Weeks. Remember the striptease?"

"What made you think of that movie?" Leigh asks.

I had on sunglasses today, and I gave Leigh the once over. My sunglasses were more revealing. I looked at Leigh's cleavage, waiting for an answer.

"I don't have the body Kim Basinger had then. Or has now, I suppose."

"Your body is my temple, baby." I pulled up the shades.

Leigh smiled a smile brighter than the sun in a ultraviolet sky.

"You are sweet" Leigh said. Then she pulled up her sunglasses and looked at me for more than a minute. I held her gaze.

"How can you compare..." and she did not finish.

"Because I am so picky, now that I have tasted all the rotting produce." Leigh lost her magazine and her sunglasses flew off her head.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

It was cloudless, 73 degrees Fahrenheit, with only a light breeze. Leigh looked at her little jeweled watch and noted she had to be back in Goldbug before 4 pm. She closed her magazine. Seeing I was about to be called upon I crushed out the little cigar in the surf.

It was 12:00. We talked about what we wanted to do for lunch. Leigh gave me her brush and I brushed her hair.

"Why don't we have cold cuts, or something simple at least." I thought out loud.

"Less to clean up would be nice." Leigh said. Her eyes were open now, and she tied her hair back into a pony tail.

"Then lunch won't be a lot of trouble" I chimed in. "More time to read a paper or a magazine."

"Or watch a soap opera" Leigh said, a sly grin on her face. The former hair stylist yawned and said "We'll be alone."

I dumped white Tic Tacs into my mouth. It was all I could do to act casual. That last remark was an obvious come on, and I knew the woman.

When we got to the car, we made a quick list. I jotted groceries down as fast as my human eye could follow.

Leigh drove to the local supermarket and she stayed in the car. She tied a blue scarf over her head and put one of my grape cigars in her mouth. She had no intention of smoking the cigar. Leigh didn't smoke. She just put up with me.

Before she put the cigar in her mouth I kissed the wayward angel on the lips. "Don't talk to strange men." I warned.

"Strange, you seem like one." Leigh said, and put the cigar back into her mouth. She turned on the radio to new country.

I was on the ball. It's usually easy to find stuff in a grocery store by paying attention to the signs. Usually, that is. I found the chips, wine, and nuts. I walked briskly back to the delicatessen and picked up sliced ham and Swiss.

At the checkout counter I took care of everything. I was going to give Leigh her twenty back when we returned to Hell.

When we got to Leigh's trailer I wanted to talk for a few minutes. Leigh pulled the car up the grassy driveway until she was parked beside the trailer. The trailer was on her side of the car. A hill with trees was on mine.

She turned off the engine and rolled the windows all the way down. "I'm not sure I know everything, but I like knowing as much as I can." I said quietly, smoothly.

Leigh had her scarf off now, and removed her sunglasses. Leigh still had the small cigar.

"I'm where I am supposed to be." Leigh informed me, holding the little cigar between her fingers.

She put the cigar in my mouth.

Leigh sounded like her location and purpose was not all that important.

I said "But you never do this. Come down here alone during the week."

Leigh looked over at me. She was studying me, like she did back in Robin's apartment.

I looked out the car window, then said "Oh, I see. You have a fill-in or a substitute."

"I do actually have a reason to be down here. I'm going to say the insurance agent was sick. I was going to talk to the agent about the trailer."

"Okay" I said.

Then I asked about her mom. Leigh wouldn't care for my company if I did not think of her mother. I knew what a doting mom Leigh had.

"I talked to her when you were in the supermarket." Then Leigh said "My mother trusts me more than my spouse."

We ate standing up in the little kitchen. We split a sandwich and ate chips out of the bag. On a Tuesday afternoon there was nothing to watch. That is my opinion no matter how many channels are there to choose from.

Leigh played a reggae CD and had some Lambrusco. She kept the wine in the refrigerator. I don't drink and had Coca-Cola. Cola drinks are terrible for the human body. They can screw up a man's performance in bed.

I was leaning against the counter looking at Leigh's behind. We were both finished eating and Leigh was on the phone talking to the insurance firm of Elbow and Elbow.

When she hung up she kissed me and said she had to go to the bathroom.

"Be careful" I chirruped.

I looked out the kitchen window to see a green hummingbird at a feeder. I started daydreaming about Boy Scout camping trips. The campground we used had everything except beer and women...

"RAY". Leigh's voice from the bathroom brought me back to the present.

I walked to the bathroom door and knocked. "Go see if the front door is locked" Leigh said.

"Uh, okay." I said, sounding like a dipstick. I jogged to the front door and locked it.

I took my tee-shirt off, heading back to the bathroom. I pulled off my tennis shoes. I never wear sandals, not even in oceanside communities. I got my socks off and took off my blue jeans.

I knocked on the bathroom door and said "Leigh."

I pushed the door open and Leigh was in the shower. Oh man, I thought. What a great body you have.

Leigh just turned sixty. The only woman I ever knew to tell me her age. She offered me her driver's license. I asked Leigh's age the second time I saw her. I waved the card away.

I believed when she told me her age. But I did not believe her. Because she looked so damn good, and because she acted... young. There was a pretty large gap between our ages.

The day at the beach I got to see Leigh, completely and in all her glory, for the first time. We had been together two other times. Seeing her now, through the shower curtain, I still could not see her clearly.

The other two times I met Leigh she managed to keep me from seeing all of her. Last time she was really shy and so made me keep the lights off.

It was at night in a motel room. I doused the lights,disappointed. But only a little, because I was alone with a beautiful woman who wanted it.

In the shower Leigh was turned toward away from me. I pulled the curtain aside and looked down at Leigh's gorgeous buttocks. When she heard the curtain rattle, she turned around, semi-surprised.

"Ray." was all Leigh said.

"I wanted a shower" I said. Leigh looked down. I was quickly getting stiff.

I got in the shower. Leigh wanted me to wash her back, which I did. I looked at Leigh's ass again. Leigh made the water a little more than lukewarm. I was hard, turned on by the sight of Leigh. The water felt good on my face and shoulders.

"Leigh, please turn around."

Leigh turned around and looked at me again.

I asked "You notice your legs and my legs?" I was looking directly at Leigh's bush. I put my hands on Leigh's hips and kissed her low on her neck.

"We are the perfect height" I told her.

Leigh looked me up and down, the water falling down on both our heads. She put a hand up to her face and looked down at my crotch. Leigh had a half-smile on her lovely face. She got my message.

"So we are, Ray."

Leigh and I washed each other off with the aloe soap and the one washcloth. I started playing with Leigh's soapy breasts. She turned me until my back was against the tiled wall and kissed me.

This woman had a hunger for my touch. I don't remember another female having that hunger, or showing it.

I kissed Leigh back with a great intensity and feeling. I did not know what crazy passion I had for this redheaded Republican. Nothing else and no one was important.

Leigh kissed my neck a few times, and put her mouth on my small nipples. She stood back up and looked at me for a long time.

"You like THIS as much as you like ME?" Leigh asked. Her head was tilted back a bit, looking in my eyes.

I blinked. I didn't know what to say.

I turned Leigh so I could play with her pussy. She turned her head and bit my earlobe gently, while I stroked and entered her with a finger. She was a wet sugar mama.

Leigh looked down at my hard reddened cock. She took it in her hand. I looked at Leigh and her eyes looked toward the ceiling. I felt myself slide into Leigh's vulva. She was tight.

It was easy to think of her as decades younger. We both stood with our feet flat on the floor of the bathtub. I asked Leigh if she was comfortable. She licked soap off her lips and nodded.

My back and my butt were against the sweaty tile walls, while Leigh plunged my erection into her over and over. Leigh's hands were tight on my arms. I pressed my fingers into her firm butt and her hips.

I held Leigh around the small of her back, kissing her neck. Leigh pulled me out of her once, and I got soft. We rested a moment.

We made out and held each other, the warm water sliding down Leigh's face in rivulets. Leigh frenched me and I got hard as a rock again.

Leigh was against the wall, flat except for her small concave ass. I pushed my rigid staff all the way into Leigh, and my rhythm brought her to muffled whimpers of joy and to my own crescendo.

Our love calls were short,
soft like far off albatrosses.
Sometimes we were loud,
like gulls out over the sea.

Leigh looked at me, and away, her head against mine.

.....................

Leigh found some towels she wanted to throw away and we used them to mop up the bathroom. We sang "Row, row, row your boat." We were both famished and split another sandwich.

"I'm sorry your insurance deal fell through" I said to Leigh.

She was brushing her hair, and let it fall without the pony tail. She looked over at me. We were in her car, fixing our hair like we were going to the ball.

"Yes, it was a waste of time." Leigh agreed. "To ride down here, see the beach, and get soaked."

"Yeah. But we are clean." I turned the fan on high and inhaled grape smoke. How sweet it is.