The Best Of Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I was about to do with Leigh was off the beaten path, as far as she was concerned. I rarely got to have sex. I understood the Leigh acted now in Robin's bedroom. I was the type to understand. I knew her so many years.

I took off my boxers in a second, and I pulled the blanket down without looking at Leigh's body. Leigh was watching me the whole time. I kissed her cheek. My eyes never once left Leigh's face. I kissed her mouth, lightly. I lay down beside her, put my hands around her. We had ample time together before we could begin real physical foreplay.

I was O.K. with it all. If this "mingling of souls" made Leigh feel good, I was all for it. Leigh would easily satisfy me, since I did not expect anything very wild. There was a bit of suspense as I waited to see what passion Leigh had stored up. I wanted to see how much Leigh wanted to make love with me.

..............

Leigh's lower half was underneath the beige blanket. My head was lying sideways on her small but firm breasts now. I could hear Leigh breathing through her nose. One hand was on my head stroking my hair. Her other hand was on my shoulder. I sensed it was close to two-thirty. "How much time do we have?" I asked.

Leigh looked across the room at the clock. "We need to leave in about an hour and a half." Leigh stroked my hair and said "You are a very patient man." About a minute passed. I finally moved around so that my chest was across Leigh's stomach.

Leigh began to rub my shoulders. I started to kiss my shy lover on her chest. I held and kissed one of her breasts, kissed it again, Only my hands touched her nipples. Leigh's hands were on both my shoulders, still. My arms were around Leigh's back, under her shoulders. I started rubbing my nose across both Leigh's nipples.

Leigh said "Raymond" in a low, lush, voice. I moved my mouth down to Leigh's flat, supple stomach, kissing it, finally arriving at her belly button. My hands were on her breasts and my legs were outstretched off the bed. "Oh" Leigh whispered, almost loudly. I kissed and ran my tongue inside her belly button. I moved down to Leigh's mound of Venus, at last not being tentative. Leigh pulled at my arms.

I said to Leigh in a quiet voice. "Leigh, relax darling."

"Ray, I don't..." Leigh's voice trailed off, like she was half-asleep. She was murmuring something incoherent. I thought I heard the word "eat". I gently pushed Leigh's legs up and pulled our blanket back over my head. I ran my tongue around her love triangle, beyond the lips of Leigh's vulva. Leigh was crying out, softly. She was moving from side to side in the bed. I held Leigh by her firm hips until they were still.

My lover was very wet and I was very happy. In the dark I licked at her slick softness, affectionately. I put my tongue inside Leigh's vagina. She began shouting. I was suddenly pulled over the covers by the strong arms of my lover. I crashed down beside Leigh and she bear hugged me. "Ray. That is SO good. Oh gosh, honey."

I was pleased, beyond words. Leigh's breathing slowed down. Leigh pushed me down on my back and kissed my mouth hard. She did not mind that I just went down on her, apparently. She reached down and put her hand on my cock. Her hair fell down over my chest and then my belly. Leigh's velvet lips were on my stomach, her hand still grasping my stiff phallus. My eyes were closed all this time, and then I felt what I didn't expect to feel.

There in her friend's apartment, with all of her diffidence, I did not really think Leigh would go down on me. It was up to her. Leigh took the head into her mouth, and slowly raised up her head. "It's good baby" I said, and opened my mouth, sucking in air. Leigh licked my cock lightly all over, and then she jerked me off some. I was moist from her saliva. Just a little meant so much. I'll never really know if it was giving head Leigh felt reluctant about, or giving it to me. I still could not believe I was alone with her and we were both naked. Without television.

Leigh lay down beside me, on her back. I got over Leigh and kissed her neck, rubbing my hardness against the inside of Leila's thighs. Then, with my knees pushing Leigh's thighs open, I looked down at her. My heart, mind, and body were totally aware of her as I looked into her eyes. Our eyes met in the big double bed. I did not look away and neither did Leigh. I felt my stiffness between the lips of heaven. I was very hard, and then I was inside Leigh. Leigh's love tunnel grasped me securely.

She broke our gaze and looked at the ceiling. Leigh was moving under me, rolling her hips back and forth as I thrust into her. She was muttering the ancient undecipherable language of the female lover, her mouth just slightly open. Leigh's eyes were shut, her fingernails in my arms. I breathed hard, banging against Leigh's hips.

In a few minutes I told Leigh I was near a climax. Leigh stroked my ribs, put her arms loosely around me. She kissed my neck and I called my lover's name. Leigh had come several times, two or three, maybe more. I let it go inside Leigh. She wanted me to, because her feet were wrapped around my thighs and she was holding me. Leigh was kissing me on either cheek, and holding me. Her eyes were wet. The dampness was on my face.

It was an intimate experience Leigh and I had that day. It wasn't casual sex. Going to bed with Leigh was a time to be embedded in my mind. I knew it was a once only, but I had the time of my life with this delicious, fine, lady. Did I say lady? Yes. She is a lady. That the best of men can never actually have.

12