The Best Party

Story Info
Homely guy gets a chance with Minnie.
1.1k words
3.26
77.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonPJ
AnonPJ
1 Followers

I am not an attractive guy. Only 5' 6" and pudgy, I don't even bother when it comes to girls. Even if they could get past my acne, past my dandruff-filled hair, they'd soon realize how horrible I am at making the most basic conversation. But I hardly need to worry about that. Girls never approach me. I never approach them. That's the way it goes.

But every guy's got his cravings and one Saturday night I felt like I just NEEDED to be around a lot of beautiful women, maybe even brush up against one or catch a whiff of one's perfume. I was sick and tired of jerking off to the same old porno sites and looking to be around some real, live girls. Even if they weren't going to pay any attention to me.

So I put on some jeans, turned off the lights and went to the frat party across the street. Normally, the guys would give me crap at the door and wouldn't let me in, but tonight there was so much booze and pot that everyone was inside the house having the time of their life and nobody was really watching the door.

I walked up the stairs and quickly dove into the crowd, hoping to avoid all those jerks who always kick me out. Man, but what a crowd it was! Nothing but cutoff shorts and tank tops, and everyone there was wasted, grinding, writhing and banging their heads to the music.

The beer was in the corner, and so I pushed and shoved my way until I was there. Three cups later, I headed for the bathroom. As I came to the door, I heard angry words being spoken, followed by whimpers. I came closer and, finding the door locked, pressed my ear against the wood and listened. From the other side, I heard two guys hissing "Come on, come on, do it!" and a shaky female voice crying, "I don't know, no, I don't think I should."

I can't say what came over me. Maybe it was the beer that brought false courage. Maybe it was the frustration that a nice guy like me could never get a girl while these assholes went around fucking and raping without a care in the world. Maybe it was the sheer fright in the girl's trembling voice. But next thing I know, I was pounding on the door, screaming in my deepest voice, "Open up, this is the police! Open up, this is a raid!"

Sure enough, the voices inside the bathroom got quiet. I heard the lock click and BAM, the two guys bolted right out the door without even looking. They ran and ran and didn't turn around until they were lost downstairs, in the crowd. I opened the door wider and looked inside.

Sitting on the edge of the bathtub, doubled over and half conscious, was Minnie Jenkins from my philosophy class. I KNEW that voice sounded familiar! But this Minnie was nothing like the sharp, composed Minnie from class. This girl was more drunk than anyone I'd ever seen in my life. She didn't seem to recognize me at first and almost passed out when I asked her to look up. At least her clothes—a tight baby blue tank top and white jogging shorts—were still in place.

"Come on, Minnie," I said as I lifted her by the arm. "Let me take you outside. You need some fresh air."

"I'm fine," she mumbled, eyes half closed. I tried to get her to stand, but she only leaned against the sink, gripping it with both hands so as to avoid tumbling to the floor. I could see that she was about to pass out.

I could also see the hardon forming in my jeans. This was a tough situation. We were all alone on the second floor. The guys hadn't come back, nor did the party seem like it was dying down. The music was still so loud I could barely hear myself think. Plus, the beer I had was starting to kick in.

I locked the door. Minnie was still bent over the sink, eyes closed, trying to stay upright. Her tight ass pointed straight out at me and I could see the top of her soft, peachy cleavage reflected in the bathroom mirror. I panicked. I reached for my fly, jerked it open and pulled down my jeans. Minnie had no clue.

This is it, I thought. My boxers came off. My plaid shirt was still on, draping partially over my full erection. With a strength that was not my own, I grabbed Minnie's hips, seized the white shorts and jerked them down. Her panties came down with them, leaving her ass cheeks quivering momentarily from the tension. Minnie's eyes popped open, but as she tried to turn towards me, my right hand shot out and pressed her face against the mirror, grinding her cheek to the glass. I then pressed all of my 195 stocky pounds against her back, bending her over the sink.

My dick was practically bursting already, but I held myself off and slid my left hand to Minnie's tank top. I teased both breasts out from beneath the fabric and watched them flop firmly as I battered the nipples with my fingers. They were spectacular, just a tad bigger than palm-sized and with gorgeous full areolas. I kneaded both roughly, feeling the pressure in my penis building.

"What...what are you...what do you think you're..." Minnie tried to say, but only grimaced as I forced her drunken mouth against the mirror. She was as limp as I knew she'd be; no resistance. Right hand still holding her head, I used my feet to pull her shorts and panties off her ankles. My knees then forced her sculpted legs apart.

It was the warmest, tightest—hell, it was the only—pussy I had ever fucked. I arched myself backwards and ripped up into her, pounding and pounding as my belly slapped against her ass. She moaned, she tried to squeeze her legs back together. Her breaths came in short, tight spurts. But my knees kept her legs apart as I pounded away like a mad rabbit at her tight cunt. It didn't take long before I felt my juices about to spring. Close as I was, I pushed her over against the door and pressed her naked flesh against the hard, cool wood. Then I pumped away for all I was worth.

"Minnie...Minnie...oh, that's so fucking good."

With both my hands, I put a vice-like grip on her breasts and hung on for dear life as my cock exploded inside her. The sight of my cum running down her tanned thighs almost made me cum again, as I smothered her with my body against the door.

It must have been too much for her because when I turned her around to face me, she was passed out. I left her crumpled in the tub, naked, and turned on the cool water. Then I pulled my jeans back on, smiled and closed the door behind me. The best party I'd ever been to, I'll tell you that much.

AnonPJ
AnonPJ
1 Followers