The Best Party Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Might as well bump up the effect on the girls again, while I'm at it. Didn't want to go out there and repeat that ice princess incident.

With that done, there was nothing to do except get up, smooth out my skirt, and head back into the thick of things.

Hold on a second...

Smooth out my skirt?

What the fucking hell?

I looked down, and yep, I was really, actually wearing a skirt. No, scratch that, a whole goddamned dress!

Of course, I had to lean way over to confirm that to myself, because there was a big pair of boobs blocking my view, tops bare and inviting in my low cut party dress. Big ones, too. D, double-D, maybe bigger, I don't know, I'm not the one who made them.

"Kevin, you fucking jackass prick!"

Suddenly the last fifteen minutes made a whole lot more sense. Mr Too Tall wasn't gay after all. So far as he was concerned, he'd been doing exactly what I meant him to do, try to hook up with some hot girl who caught his fancy. I just hadn't planned on being one of those girls. Hell, he wasn't even all that tall, it's just that even in these heels I was barely five and a half feet tall.

I should have realized it when that creep started stroking my shoulder. Seriously, I'd come here wearing a shirt, how had I not noticed that his hand was resting on bare skin?

No shirt now. Instead I was wearing a tight red dress held up by thin straps that left my shoulders all but completely bare. The dress didn't even reach mid calf, and although there were plenty of girls who'd gone out tonight with shorter dresses I felt like one wrong step was going to send it back up my waist. Didn't help that these damned heels completely changed the way I walked. Not a problem when I didn't pay attention, but now that I noticed them, my balance felt all wobbly and off kilter.

Screw that, I wasn't going to bother worrying about them. Just kick them off and be done with it.

Ah, much better. It felt good to be rid of them.

What a damned mess. My balance was still all messed up, especially when I concentrated on it. Everything was too wide, or too short, or too round. I had boobs, damn it, how weird was that?

Seriously, though. Every time I looked down all I saw was a big mound of open cleavage there to greet me. I reached down to cup them experimentally, exploring that completely alien sensation of feeling my own boobs shift and sway to the touch.

"Need some help with that?" a voice came from behind.

Before I could say anything, burly arms wrapped around my midsection and pushed my hands aside. Then he reached down and cupped my chest. Holy fuck, what could I even say to that? I stammered, scrambling for the right words and drawing a blank. Weird enough that I even had tits, nevermind that another guy was busy fondling them. Stranger still was that it felt absolutely, unbelievably amazing.

No, really. I was just about to push him away, but now I couldn't quite bring myself to do it. His hands seemed so huge to me, everything about him was, but they felt absolutely perfect on my chest. My hands settled on his. Not to push them away, but to keep them where they belonged.

Look, I've always liked breasts, I mean really liked them. I like to touch them, and squeeze them, hell just looking at them was enough to brighten my day. But this? This was on an entirely different level.

This couldn't be natural. I was smart enough to see that, even with most of my attention focused on the absolutely heavenly way he rubbed my nipples. If getting groped normally felt this good, women would be going around begging guys to feel them up. Last I checked that wasn't a normal, everyday occurrence, so obviously this was a side effect of my little trick.

That, or Kevin trying to act funny when he changed me. Either or, maybe even both. Who knows.

All I did know was that artificial or not, it felt really damned good. He was nuzzling and kissing at my neck now, a faint trace of stubble rubbing against my smooth cheek. That felt good too. My panties were uncomfortably sodden now, and I barely even noticed when I slipped them off. It felt nice to shed my clothing.

He was pressed tight up against my back, or maybe I was pressing back against him. It felt so right to mold my body tight to his while his hands continued to explore my front. As I pushed back into him, I felt something hard and bulging rub against. My new pussy was already hot and wet, but now I felt a new and slightly alarming sensation: emptiness. Awareness grew of a gnawing, gaping void between my legs, and I knew exactly what I wanted to fill it.

If getting felt up was so wonderful, how great would it be once we started fucking?

That thought was just crazy enough to jolt me back into awareness. What the hell was I thinking? My dress was riding up almost to my hips, and my underwear was completely missing. The only thing between him and me now was a bulging tent of fabric that would be gone in a second if he wasn't so busy fondling me.

This was wrong! I was a man, damn it, I was supposed to do the fucking here, not get fucked.

His touch felt so good, though. I loved it when he rubbed my soft skin. It felt so strange to feel myself against his large, masculine body, but at the same time so incredibly wonderful. My pussy was hungry, too, just crying out to be filled. If I just stayed here and let him, he would take care of that for me.

No, focus. That's just the effect talking. Damn, but I'd made it a bit too strong. It was too late now to be rid of it. Even if I turned it off completely, the effects on my mind would take time to fade. There was absolutely no way I could hold out that long. I could barely resist now. I had to get out of here.

Easier said than done. Peeling out of his embrace was the hardest thing I had ever done. Not because he fought me, but because I fought myself.

I was more than half undressed by the time I made my escape. My dress was nearly hiked up past my waist, and my tits were hanging out the top. It took only a moment to stuff them back in, but a niggling voice in the back of my head whispered that it would be easier to just pull it off instead.

The orgy was in full swing, as groups and couples gave in to their passions and went at one another openly. On the floor, against the wall, wherever they could find. I was accosted more than once by lust addled members of both sexes calling out for me to join their revelry. Each time it became harder to refuse.

The lights were dimmed, and it was tricky to tell where I was going. I somehow managed to circle the room twice before realizing that I was almost back where I started, no closer to finding the exit. This was nuts. We weren't in some closed off labyrinth here, this was an open frat house whose main entrance was right front and center. There was no way I should have missed it, but I did.

Those commands were fuzzing with my mind somehow. I'd done something to keep people from leaving, hadn't I. Just great, that one was affecting me too.

These were an influence, nothing more. I could ignore them if I focused, just like I was currently ignoring my needy pussy and all the hot, sweating guys all around me. The door was here, I just had to pay attention and find it.

That took a few tries. It wasn't that I couldn't find the door, I realized. Just that every time I got close, there was always some excuse to wander off instead.

Just do it. Walk out of here. No more distractions. Don't pay attention to all the hotties fucking on the floor. Ignore the gropes and fondling, no matter how good it feels. Just keep moving towards the exit and everything will be- oof!

I'd been so focused on finding my way out of here that I hadn't noticed the guy until I bumped right into him.

"You're really tall," I said, looking up at him in wonder. It's easy to forget how tall even an average guy is when you aren't a petite girl, but now they were positively huge.

Smooth, real sooth. Jeeze, he was probably going to think that I was some sort of silly bimbo. Unless maybe he liked silly bimbos?

"and you're really pretty," he told me.

I blushed, giddy and stammering at his compliment. In the space of a moment I lost track of the door. It was somewhere in front of me, wasn't it? Pretty close, too, but I couldn't quite remember where. If I just focused, I was sure I could find it again, but it was getting really hard to focus. Hard to pay attention to anything besides wondering whether or not this guy would like me.

"You have really good abs," I told him, and I meant it too.

They weren't exactly anything special, really, but it felt so good to run my hands all over his bare stomach. I wanted to feel every part of him.

His shirt was gone, but he was new enough to still be wearing pants. I couldn't help but wonder what he would look like naked.

"You wanna screw?" he asked.

Did I ever! Of course I wanted to -

Wait, no. That was exactly what I was trying to avoid.

Wasn't it?

"I don't know-" I said, intending to move away.

I really did mean to leave, honest. It's just that he was there and good looking, and I was so very incredibly horny.

"That didn't sound very convincing," he said, staring straight into my eyes. "You look like a girl who's ready to enjoy herself."

"I-"

Leave. Just leave! The exit was so close.

But he was even closer, with his hand on my cheek and his beautiful brown eyes boring into mine. I didn't move, just gazed deeper into him and savored the closeness of his touch.

"Tell me the truth," he said, "do you want me to fuck you?"

My mouth closed, I didn't trust myself to speak, but then I slowly nodded.

"Attagirl," he said, and his hand moved lower.

The dress strap slipped down my shoulder.

"There you are Nikki," a voice called. "Enjoying your party?"

It was Kevin! And boy was he looking good. How had I never noticed that before?

My would be paramour turned to scowl at him.

"Get lost, pal, me and the lady are trying to have some alone time."

Kev didn't respond. He just reached out and grabbed hold of the guy's wrist. He started to react, only suddenly he wasn't a guy at all. In the space of a second he went from a tall, buff guy into a curvy girl. Her bare chest spilled out freely as her waist pulled in to a dainty hourglass.

It took me a second to realize that I was no longer attracted to her in the slightest, even though she was now an absolute babe. If anything, I was a little annoyed that her boobs were maybe a bit bigger than mine. Kevin gave her a tiny nudge, and the dazed girl wandered off without argument.

"Sorry about that," Kevin said, "I didn't mean to let things get so far, I just thought it would be funny if you got a taste of your own-"

I rushed forward and planeted a kiss on his lips, overjoyed to see him again. He'd saved me! Kevin had come back for me after all. Just a short period of time, but everything had changed. He had changed, in my mind if not in reality. Why had I never realized how incredibly handsome he was? It was all I could think of. The party, the other girls, they faded into the background, replaced only by him. My best friend. The man of my dreams.

My lips mashed up against his, drinking in his kiss. Delicious. Perfect.

He really hadn't been expecting this, but it did not take him long at all before he returned it.

Soon, far too soon, he broke off and pushed me away.

"Nikki, Nick, this is too much. It was only supposed to be a joke."

He said that, but his eyes were glued to my body just as much as I was drawn to him. He'd already been here too long looking for me, fallen too deeply influenced by my commands. Just as I had.

Besides, of course he'd given me a body he found sexy, he wouldn't have been able to resist doing otherwise. No matter what he said, Kevin was just as hot for me as I was for him. I realized, in that moment, exactly how this night was going to end. I was glad, I wouldn't want it to go any other way.

"Mmmm... don't know if I'm laughing," I said, pressing my body against his chest, "but as far as jokes go, this is a pleasant one."

His arms wrapped around me. He froze, indecisive. Pulled away briefly, only to lose whatever inner battle he had been fighting and bring them back.

"I'm sorry," he said, pulling me tighter, "I think, I think it's doing something to me too."

"You want to appologize?" I asked. "Want to make it up to me?"

He nodded as I looked up.

"How?" he asked.

"Take me home tonight," I told him.

This time he didn't protest.

In one swift motion he lifted me up and carried me out the door. We walked back to his place arm in arm, and if there was a small part of me still drawn back to that frat house, it was a lot weaker than the part of me that wanted nothing more than to follow Kevin.

There was no sudden rush this time when I took off my clothes. No nagging compulsion telling me to strip. All I felt now was the sensual joy of being naked with my best friend. We made it back Kevin's room somehow, tumbling together onto his bed. He was on top of me then, propped up right over my face as his weight rested gently upon me. I could feel him there between my thighs, and as my legs wrapped twined around him I knew that nothing had ever felt more right.

"Are you sure about this?" he said sweetly, but I could tell how bad he wanted it. Not half as much as me.

We kissed again, more deeply and surely than the last. In the back of my mind, some wry part of me still couldn't believe that I was making out with my best friend, but that didn't mean I was going to stop. I wanted this, without even the slightest reservation, and if some part of me found it unbelievable, it was only because I could not believe something so wonderful was coming true. The heavy press of a man's body atop me was something I had never imagined I would experience, yet utterly natural all the same.

He paused, his weight shifting as he lifted himself and looked into my eyes. It was time, and I couldn't be any more ready.

He reached down and guided himself towards my waiting slit. It slipped the first time, and we both giggled together as he stopped to fumble with it. Some of the tension broke, and for all that had and would change between us, I remembered that we were still best friends.

His dick caught the second time, sliding in against my inner folds. He held there, hesitating one last time. I trembled slightly as I felt it push against me, nervous at the thought of having a man's dick inside me. He asked again whether I was sure, but my answer had no changed one bit.

Despite the urgency we both felt, he started slow. Pushing in with one smooth motion and holding it there while I became accustomed to the absolutely unreal sensation of having my pussy filled. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. All fullness and pressure, and even a bit uncomfortable, but somehow in a good way. I still couldn't believe this was happening, that I was actually fucking Kevin, but if I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing.

Did I tell him to speed up, or did he do that on his own? Honestly, I had absolutely no clue, and it didn't really matter. What mattered was that it didn't take long before we were fucking each other hard and fast. I cried out, rubbing my pussy hard as he stuffed it full of his meaty cock. My first female orgasm ripped through me, and for a time I was lost to everything except the pleasure we shared.

But that didn't mean I was done. Far from it.

His cock was still pushing in and out of me, and I wouldn't be satisfied until I had milked every last drop from it and then some. It was going to be a long, pleasant night.

I woke the next morning naked in bed. Immediately my hands shot to my chest and crotch, finding the former perfectly flat and the latter sporting a nice, comforting case of morning wood. But just when I was tempted to dismiss it all as some crazy ass dream, I realized whose bed I'd woken in.

There was no sign of Kevin, or any of my clothes, so I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed out. Kevin was seated at our table staring blankly into an untouched bowl of cereal. He looked up as I left the room, only to jerk his eyes away with an expression of utmost guilt.

Twice he opened his mouth to speak, and each time closed it without a word, until finally he worked up the courage.

"About last night," he finally said, "I didn't mean for things to get that far. I'm sorry."

"Look, I-"

My voice trailed off. How did I feel about last night? I should be furious. I still couldn't believe what we had done, but looking back, I could not think of one single regret about what we had done.

"We're fine," I told him, resting my hand reassuringly on his arm. "Last night was... let's just say I have no regrets. And-"

I paused, my throat catching momentarily.

"And?" he asked.

"And I wouldn't mind doing it again some time."

His head came up, and for the first time this morning he looked me in the eyes. I froze, wondering if I had just ruined our friendship forever.

My hand tingled slightly where it touched his skin. This time, I felt the change as it happened.

The towel slipped from my once again slender waist and fell to the floor. I completely ignored its passing, we wouldn't be needing it.

12