The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 02

Story Info
This time, it is Dad's birthday.
2.3k words
4.46
162.4k
67

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyinaf
sexyinaf
425 Followers

"Dad, are you home?" I came home from school, eager to find my dad. Ever since my birthday a couple weeks ago I have been giving him blowjobs as often as I could. My 18th birthday was the best birthday I have ever had. My birthday present this year was my father's cock, something I have been waiting for since I was 10 years old. So needless to say, I have been rushing home after school lately.

I haven't had sex with my girlfriend Rachel for almost three months now. Rachel is my longtime girlfriend of four years. People often joke around that we are already married. I haven't spent much time with her since she had her 18th birthday over two months ago. She has been spending a lot of time with her family since then, which is alright since lately I spend most of my time with my dad's dick in my mouth anyways.

"Yeah, I am in the living room fixing the window."

I walked into the living room and found him standing by the window. He looked like he was finishing whatever he was doing in the top right corner. He turned around and smiled at me, that look that says he is happy to see me. Now that I no longer had to hide the attraction I had towards my father, I leisurely checked him out. He was wearing nothing special, just a black muscle shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I let my eyes linger from his bulging arms, to his massive chest down to his beautiful abs until it reached his groin, which hid the thing I wanted most.

He noticed how I was looking at him and it made him a smirk. "I have been working hard on that window all afternoon. I deserve to cool off a little, don't you think?" He took his shirt off, causing my eyes to rise from his groin to his hairy, muscular upper body. He let me stare at him a few more seconds. "It's nice to cool off, but don't you think I should get compensated for all the hard work I did?"

I took this as my cue and walked closer to him, lowering myself onto my knees before him. I unbuttoned his pants and lowered them down to his knees. I then did the same with his boxer briefs and focused on my prize. His beautiful penis looked so lonely, waiting to be loved. I began licking his shaft lightly and then with a little more force. I gave it a few kisses and then I took him into my mouth. I heard him let out a moan. I kept on going up and down, going farther down each time until I reached the base of his cock, which was no simple task considering how large his cock was.

"Fuck, Nick, Holy Fuck," he breathed.

I tightened my hold around his cock just a little more and he moaned even louder. His hips started thrusting against my throat.

"Baby, let me take control now, please. I really need to be in control right now."

He grabbed the back of my head and started thrusting deeper into my throat, and I let him. I could feel his cock begin to spasm just before I felt his hot stream of cum fill my throat. He gave a few more wimpy thrusts then pulled out. I licked his phallus clean, pulled up his boxer briefs for him, followed by his jeans, buttoned his jeans up, and got back off my knees.

What he did next took me by surprise. He grabbed me and held me close to him in his big arms. "I absolutely adore you, Nick. I hope you know that. Not just because of your amazing cocksucking abilities, but just for being you. You are an amazing son and I couldn't be any prouder of you."

I didn't know what to say to that. I just let him hug me a few more minutes then pulled away. "I have a confession to make. It's a bad one and I hope you can forgive me."

"Of course I will. Have I ever not? What is it?"

"I completely forgot that it is your 40th birthday tomorrow. I haven't gotten you a gift yet. I am so sorry."

"It is alright, son. I am actually relieved because now I get to tell you what I want for my birthday.

"Name it."

"You."

I just stared at him for a second and asked the question on my mind. "What do you mean me?"

He looked a little anxious and embarrassed but my father and I have always been really close. After all, I told him when I lost my virginity. "All this time you have been able to see me naked whenever you want. I haven't seen you naked since you were in elementary school, and I obviously wasn't affected by you back then in the way I have been the last few years. I want you, Nick. No scratch that, I need you. Not just to see you naked or give you a blowjob but I want you and I to be lovers with no boundaries or limitations. I want us to be able to explore each others bodies freely without wondering if the other would have a problem with it."

I wasn't sure what to say at first. "So all this time you have wanted to do things with me but were too afraid about how I would react or feel about it?"

He actually blushed. "Yeah. There were times when I wanted to grab you and make out with you, or strip you naked and give you a hand job or blow job, or fuck you or get fucked by you, but I was too afraid that I would freak you out and so I didn't. I was afraid we would lose that special bond between us if I ever freaked you out like that."

He looked sad and tense about how I might react to his confession. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "I feel the same way. I have wanted to do those things with you many times but thought you would be freaked out. I had no idea you wanted to do stuff like that. I just thought you wanted blowjobs."

This time he was the one to pull back. He gave me a big grin and asked, "So are we gonna be lovers now?"

I smiled at him. "It is not your birthday yet. You are just going to have to wait and see."

"I guess its time to eat then."

After supper, I went to my bedroom and did homework while my dad searched online looking for cheap houses to buy and sell for a higher price. It was Friday night and I was glad my dad's birthday fell on a Saturday that way I could spend the whole day with him.

I went to bed around ten, jacking off before going to bed in anticipation for the events that are going to happen tomorrow. I cleaned up and fell asleep instantly.

The next morning I took a look at the alarm clock. It was 8:10. I almost never get up this early unless I have school or somewhere to be. I stretched and got out of bed.

I walked to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I went pee, washed my hands, and brushed my teeth. I was curious if my dad was up yet so I walked over to his bedroom.

I found him sleeping silently. My dad was never the type to snore. He had his blanket covering his stomach so I had no idea if he was naked under the covers or not.

I walked over to the bed and carefully got on the bed with him. He remained sleeping, thankfully. I got so close to him that I was now face to face with him. I lowered my head and started lightly kissing him.

I could feel him stir, and then he opened up his eyes and smiled at me, then opened his mouth so I had more access to kiss him deeper. We kissed for a few more minutes, and then he suddenly grabbed me by the shoulders and threw me down on the bed, with him on top now, causing me to make a small noise in surprise.

The blanket fell away enough for me to see that he was completely naked. He continued kissing me. "I couldn't have asked for a better wakeup."

I just smiled at him and kissed him back.

He suddenly frowned. "You have way too many clothes on. It is like you are in the Sahara Desert wearing a heavy winter coat and boots."

I really wasn't wearing that much. Just a t-shirt and gym shorts with some boxers underneath. My father has never seen me naked so I began to be slightly nervous.

"Don't look like that. I have wanted to see you for such a long time. We will go slowly, okay?"

"Alright."

He lifted my t-shirt off me. He began stroking his big hands over my lean muscles. "You are so smooth."

"Not everyone can be a hairy beast like you."

He laughed and started kissing me down my neck. He surprised me by stopping there. He continued kissing my neck, and then found my jugular artery. He started licking around that area and soon he began sucking on my neck.

I have never been given a hickey before. It was an odd, pleasurable feeling. Rachel never wanted to do that to me for some reason. She was afraid of leaving marks. Shit, marks!

"Dad stop!"

He stopped and gave me a confused look. "What? I could tell you liked it, so why did you make me stop?"

"You are giving me a hickey!"

"So, what's the big deal?"

"Hickeys leave marks, Dad. I am meeting Rachel tomorrow for lunch. How am I going to tell her about the hickey on my neck?"

"Oh." He looked at my neck. "Fuck."

"What?"

"I sure did give you a nice, big one."

"Shit. What am I going to tell her?"

"You want my advice?"

"Sure."

"Tell her the truth. She will be freaked out but I think it would be better for you both in the long run if you just tell her straight out. Tell her about the things we have been doing."

I sighed. "You are probably right. She has to find out eventually. I might as well come clean."

He could tell I was worried so he started licking my nipples. Rachel soon vanished from my mind. He kept on getting lower until he reached below my belly button.

"The trail ends here, son. There is a no trespassing sign. Do we go back up the trail to where we left off or do we say 'Fuck the sign' and go down into the forbidden area?"

I laughed. He can say the most humorous shit sometimes. I could tell he knew I was nervous and I was glad he wanted to see what I was comfortable with. My head was telling me I was nervous and should take things more slowly. My body was screaming at me for more action. I decided to listen to my body this time. "Fuck the sign."

He grinned. "I was hoping you would say that." He lowered my gym shorts and I kicked them off. He did the same with my boxers and then stared at my cock.

"Finally," he said. He grasped me in his big hand and started stroking me. If you would have told me last month that my dad was going to jack me off on his 40th birthday, I would have laughed at you.

My dad then took me into his mouth. I gave an involuntary gasp as I watched my dad go down on me, sliding my cock in and out of his mouth as pleasure jolted through my body. He kept on going up and down my shaft, with his hands massaging my balls. This continued for several minutes.

"Dad, stop. I am going to cum." But it was too late. Pleasure started from the tip of my toes and worked its way up into my groin and I shot cum deep into his throat and he drank it until he got the very last drop.

He released me from his mouth and disappeared to his nightstand. It left me confused but I understood when he came back with a bottle of lube. He got back on the bed and poured some in his hand. "Get on your hands and knees, Nick."

I did what he told me as I heard him slide some on his cock. I felt something wet and cold as he applied it to my asshole.

He pressed his cock against my entrance. "Are you ready, honey?"

"I think so."

He penetrated me slowly and I felt a little pain shoot through my body. He went all the way in and kept on thrusting it slowly.

"Are you alright?"

"I think so."

He kept on thrusting, this time a little harder and a little faster. That faint feeling of pain remained but along with it came a sort of odd, pleasurable feeling I haven't experienced before. I felt my dad sliding in and out of my body and I loved it. I was being dominated by him. Owned by him. He was my sexual fantasy and he was finally fucking me.

"I am going to cum, son!"

He gave a few more quick, hard thrusts and I felt him spill his seed into me, and I loved it. He slid his cock out of me.

"Are you alright, Nick?"

"I feel great, Dad."

He positioned me so that he could cuddle me from behind. We just laid there for a minute in silence.

"I love you, Dad."

He kissed the back of my head. "I love you, too."

"Happy Birthday."

To be continued...

sexyinaf
sexyinaf
425 Followers