The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyinaf
sexyinaf
426 Followers

I regretfully raised my head from his underwear and looked over at him. He seemed oblivious to the outside world as he was now sucking the boxers itself, trying to get any cum that had absorbed from the material. I just watched him for a bit longer before I turned back to my snack.

I buried my face into his underwear again, only this time I stuck my tongue out and lapped up the cum inside of it. It was no longer warm (alas) but it still tasted pretty good. I am glad that I remembered it in time before it dried onto the material...not that that would have prevented us from licking them clean anyway.

As I continued my adventure of getting every last bit of cum, I noticed that my father had tossed aside my boxers (he must have sucked a hole through that thing trying to make sure he got everything) and was now sucking on my jeans. I knew that some of my cum had leaked through my boxers and was covering the inside of my jeans so my dad was now eagerly trying to suck out any remaining cum out of my jeans.

I was so busy being intrigued by my father that he actually finished with my jeans and he now grabbed for his pair of jeans to suck the cum out of.

"Hey! That's mine!" I protested.

"You should have been paying more attention on what's in front of you instead of me then."

"Well I didn't know this was a contest."

Much to my dismay, my father had ignored my protest and was now licking out his own cum out of his jeans that he had dry-fucked me in. I buried my face back in his underwear. I will be damned if he tries taking this from me too.

I had licked all of the cum out of his boxer briefs and was now sucking on the material of his boxer briefs. I managed to taste a little of the cum that had already soaked through the material, but after a while, there wasn't anything left. I frowned, disappointed that it was over already.

My father was already done with his jeans and was now smiling at me. "That was delicious, though I prefer it from the source."

"Agreed."

He got out of the bed and held his hand out to me. "Let's go take a shower. After the shower, we can go and eat supper."

I took his hand, loving the feel of his large, calloused hand in my small, soft one. "You are an excellent lover but a terrible father."

He frowned, not realizing it was a joke. "Why do you say that?"

I grinned at him. "What kind of father let's his son eat dessert before supper?"

To be continued...

sexyinaf
sexyinaf
426 Followers
12