The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 11

Story Info
Gay incest continues and Nick finally starts college.
4.5k words
4.55
57.8k
34

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyinaf
sexyinaf
425 Followers

This series contains male-on-male relationships, some of which are incestuous. If you think this will offend you, please do not read any of the chapters in this series. If you are looking for stories that focus solely on sex, this series is not for you either since love plays a huge part in this series. Otherwise, please enjoy the series and leave a public comment, or send me a private one. I love hearing from my readers and any feedback is sincerely appreciated.

This chapter is for my friend Spencer. You inspire me to become a better author and you make me want to continue working on this series even after such a long period of doubt. Thank you for everything you have done.

********

The hot water feels wonderful on my skin. This summer I found myself showering as much as three times a day. This was my second shower of the day, and it was only two in the afternoon.

This morning I woke up naked with my father, like I did on any other normal day. It had been rather early this morning though. It was just after seven when I began my wonderful, daily hobby: sucking his cock. I've sucked his cock countless times and it never got old...I fuckin' loving sucking my father's dick.

My father is by no means a selfish man. As soon as he had finished cumming in my mouth he had gotten up and flipped me over and reciprocated. I think my father likes sucking cock almost as much as I do. I've noticed that he has progressively gotten better at sucking my cock over the summer. He had me screaming loudly this morning when I orgasmed (it didn't matter since we lived alone since my mother died when I was nine and I have no siblings to hear my screams...). He actually had to hold my hips down because my whole body had been spasming and it made it hard for him to swallow my load because of how violently my hips were shaking.

When my father had left this morning for work, I had decided to go over to Trey's house...which led to lots of mind-blowing sex...which is why I am in the shower now. I had to leave Trey's at one o' clock because today is the day we finally move into college...I was stalling until this evening. Trey should be leaving his house right about now, actually.

I finished my shower, feeling delightfully clean. I dried my hair first, then my body. Once my body was dry enough, I wrapped the towel I had been using around my waist and walked to the master bedroom to change clothes.

To my surprise, I found my father sitting on the edge of the bed. I grinned, thinking he would want to have sex before I go but something in his eye told me that that wasn't the case. He patted a spot next to him, indicating that he wanted me to sit next to him. I sat down next to him. "What's up?"

"I wanted to speak with you before you leave. After all, you are leaving within the hour."

I shook my head. "I won't be leaving for another few hours."

It was his turn to shake his head. "No, you have a fraternity meeting tonight and as President you have the responsibility to be there on time."

"I don't want to leave though."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I don't want to leave you" I said, reaching for his hand.

He pulled his hand. He might as well have just stuck a knife on my heart. "We need to talk."

Oh great. That line never leads to a pleasant conversation. "Talk then" I said, starting to lose my patience with him.

"I love you with all of my heart, you know that. You aren't my soulmate though, your mother was. You treat me as if I was the one you are destined to be with for the rest of your life and that is just not the case. If you can't recognize that, I will need to end our sexual relationship with each other."

Okay, I wasn't expecting that. "I know that Mother was your soulmate but now..."

"No buts about it. She is my soulmate. We may not be in the same world anymore but that does not change the fact that we still are. Not even death ends the soulmate bond."

I frowned at him and said nothing.

"There is someone out there for you, Nick, and he or she is your soulmate. Whether you and your soulmate choose to become monogamous with each other or not is up to you guys, but every person in this world was born to be with their other half."

"How will I know when I meet him or her then?"

"There is no way to answer that question since it varies from couple to couple. When I met your mother, I knew instantly that I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life. She had a light about her that made everyone else in the world seem dark. I felt drawn to her, and I knew she was 'the one'...it was different for your mother, however. It took much longer for her to realize that I was 'the one' but she came to realize it over time. She said that one of the reasons she knew that I was her soulmate was because when I embraced her she felt so much comfort and peace, as if she felt at home when she was in my arms. She'd also say that the way I watched her was so tender that nobody besides her soulmate could possibly hold that much love in their eyes for her."

I remembered when I was a child how my father would simply watch my mother doing something as simple as cooking a meal or folding clothes. I recognized even at such a young age that the way he looked at her held so much love...it actually seems very familiar to me for some reason...oh...my...God...Trey! He has the exact same relationship with me! Everything is the same! My father was like Trey and I was like my mother...does that mean Trey is my soulmate?

My father smiled. "So you finally came to realize it, huh? You are one of the brightest people I know but you have a tendency to be one of the last people to figure this sort of stuff out."

I blushed, feeling embarrassed. "I guess I don't know myself as well as I thought I did."

He laughed, "I love you, no matter what happens in the future. Always remember that. Now go finish packing."

"I planned on having lots of sex with you before I leave so everything is already packed."

He kissed me. "You should leave now."

"Give me a goodbye kiss."

He smiled and leaned in. "Of course."

********

Well nothing like a nice, long drive to contemplate about life. I had a lot to think about, but what I thought about most was not being with my father anymore...on a consistent basis anyways. I will go home over breaks and on some weekends to spend time with him.

When I pulled into the fraternity house's driveway I couldn't help but shake my head. How could my dad buy such a damn big house for only five people? Not to mention three full-time servants! He spoils me a little too much.

When I got out of my car I noticed that the twins and Trey popped out of the door. "We're going to help you unload!" Cody exclaimed with a grin.

I shook my head and smiled. "You guys don't need to do that. I already brought most of my stuff here earlier. This is all light stuff."

Cody completely surprised me by throwing himself at me and planting a kiss on my lips. I was too stunned to react. "We don't need to, but we want to."

"Well in that case, thank you," I said with a smile, then we all carried things in.

"When are we starting the meeting?" Trey asked.

"How about now? Is Rhett here?" I asked

"I'm right here," Rhett said, revealing himself.

"Good. Everyone get in the den."

"Is that where we will be having our meetings?" Rhett asked.

"For now, yes. Now get moving," I said, shooing everyone into the den.

Once everyone sat down, I took a stance up in front. "Well, as you can imagine, I don't know really know how to do this sort of thing so we will keep meetings brief until I become more comfortable with them. So let's just do a recap for now."

"Okay, as mentioned earlier this summer, I will be President of this fraternity," I continued. "Trey will be Vice President, as well as our accountant. Cody will be our liaison with the rest of Greek community, which includes doing things like going to Greek meetings, as well as being our Public Relations representative. Collin will be the head of our disciplinary committee, which includes making sure all Greek and chapter rules and procedures are being followed. Rhett will be our secretary, which includes things like recording minutes and things like that...are you writing all this down, Rhett?"

"Of course" Rhett said.

"Good, then without further adieu, I will give Cody the floor," I said, taking a seat.

"Thanks Nicolae!" he said, beaming at me, the he stood up and addressed his audience. "For the past couple weeks I have been trying to play nice with other Greek houses on campus. I managed to get several invitations to parties tomorrow, but the one I believe we should go to is the one next door, which if I am not mistaken, is considered the number one fraternity on campus."

"For now," Trey interrupted with a smirk.

"What do you mean by number one fraternity?" Rhett asked.

"Good question. There is an informal scoring system I've heard of in which other houses compete against each other for different things. Such areas include the houses' average grade point average, philanthropy hours, recruitment, quality of the houses' parties, the houses' members individually, desirability, et cetera."

"Desirability?" I asked.

"When I say that I mean by how desperately recruits want to get into that house in comparison to other houses...or things like that."

"Are we considered a professional fraternity or a social fraternity?" Rhett asked.

"Social," I answered. "Which fraternity did you say was number one?"

"I don't know their name. It is the one next door."

I gave him a chastising look.

"What?! I can't even remember what we are called much less what the names of other fraternities are."

"We are Iota Omega Tau."

"See! That's Greek to me...pardon the pun," he added with a cute grin.

I rolled my eyes and tried not to laugh.

"Shall we move on?" Trey asked.

"I think that about covers it. We will attend the party tomorrow night. Do you at least remember when the party starts, Cody?"

"It starts at eight o'clock," he said.

"Okay, I think this concludes this evening's meeting. Meeting adjourned."

Everyone went there separate ways, however Trey stuck around. "Was that a bad meeting?" I asked.

"You did fine," he said, reaching for my hand and placing a gentle kiss on it.

I blushed. When I could work up the nerve to look him in the eyes, I gasped. How could he not be my soulmate? His olive green eyes were so warm, filled with nothing but complete adoration as he gazed down at me.

"I love you more than anything, Nicky."

My heart did a cartwheel, and I knew he was my other half. "I love you more than anything, too, Trey."

To my surprise, a look of pain crossed his face. "Don't say that...please don't say that unless you are one hundred percent sincere. You love him more than you love me."

I leaned in and he wrapped his arms around me and embraced me. A feeling of peace enveloped my entire body and aches in my body that I didn't even know I had went away. I knew for certain now. "I was wrong all along until now, Trey. It will always be you, Trey. You are my other half. I know that now."

"I...I need to go take a shower..."

"What?"

"It has been a long day. I need to shower."

"Trey, you aren't acknowledging what I said. Did I say something wrong?"

"No! I mean no...you didn't. It's just...I never thought my prayers would be answered."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I have to go shower now...you should try and get some rest now...we have a big week ahead of us."

"Okay..."

He kissed me on the forehead. "The shower is calling my name. Later."

Then he suddenly bolted out the door. I had only one thought on my mind: What the fuck?

********

It has been half an hour since Trey's sudden need to shower and I've been dying to find out what caused him to suddenly need to escape after I told him he was the one.

I decided to barge in his room and demand an explanation. I walked in Trey's door. "Hey Trey, about earlier I..." I stopped mid-sentence when I caught a glimpse of Trey. He had been listening intently, however he had recently taken a shower and was wearing only a towel around his waist. His body enchanted me and I couldn't look away. Normally I would try to resist, but instead I let myself become enchanted. His pink nipples were erect, still sensitive to the cold air from after the shower. I watched a drop of water that fell from his hair drop onto his pecs, and watched it as it slowly made its way down his chest, down his stomach, and disappear into his treasure trail, which drew a perfect line down to his groin. Right where the top edge of the towel was I could see the top of his trimmed pubic hair pointing out.

"I love it when you look at me like that."

I could see his cock twitch under the towel and I lost control. I went up to him and yanked his towel off his body. He made no protest as I grabbed his cock and pushed him towards the bed. "Sorry, but I need your cock right now" I said as I pushed down onto the bed.

He laughed. "Hey, by all means, don't let me stooAAHHHHH! Oh my God, Nicolae!" he interrupted himself with a groan as I slid his cockhead into my mouth and drew him in. My tastebuds were assaulted by his sweet cock and craved for more so I lowered my mouth up and down rapidly like a pro, taking as much as I could but never getting enough.

"Fuck Nicolae, I am going to cum right now if you keep that up. Ease off a bit." Trey said.

I did as he asked, not wanting this too end so soon. I kissed my way down his cock and started massaging his balls delicately with my tongue. "Is this better?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes. It feels very good but at the same time its not enough to give me an orgasm."

I smiled then continued the licks. I fuckin loved this. If I had one day to live, I would want to use that day to spend it with my mouth on Trey's crotch. Gosh, how could it possibly smell this good?

An idea came to my head and I scooted Trey's ass off the bed a little more and moved his legs so I had more access to it. Once this was accomplished, I held his gorgeous globes apart and probed at his asshole with my tongue.

Trey groaned in pleasure. I buried my face more in his ass and started licking his hole even more and pressed my tongue inside and flicked it around on the inside. Trey moaned in pleasure as I continued eating his ass. The taste was surprisingly tasteless but I fucking loved doing it. I pulled my head away from his crack.

"No! Don't stop!" he begged.

"Don't stop what?" I asked coyly.

He glared at me. "You know what."

"True, but if you want me to continue doing this to you you have to become comfortable asking for it. Tell me what you want me to do."

"Fine. Eat my ass. Give me a rimjob. Lick my asshole. Fuck me with your tongue. I don't care what you want me to call it. I'll call it whatever you want me to call it as long as you fuckin' do it. So if you are done trying to mess with my head will you please continue licking my asshole?"

Trey usually gets impatient when he really wants something but thinks I'm not going to give it to him. For some odd reason, he thinks I don't want to do this. "I will gladly take my time making a meal out of your ass," I said as I buried my face back into his ass and continued licking.

"Oh fuck yeah, Nicolae. Eat my ass...I never thought I would ask or want anyone to do this for me...but fuck, it feels good..."

I continued sucking on his puckered hole for a few minutes and then I pulled myself up and started sucking on his balls. "No, don't get me wrong I love this but please keep licking my asshole."

I decided to go with what I felt like doing instead. I licked the underside of his cock and brought his cockhead into my mouth...God knows I fuckin' love sucking on his cock more than anything else.

Trey groaned. "Never mind. Keep doing that, it feels even better," he said as I slowly licked him up like a popsicle. I took my time and after about five minutes I realized I had finally did enough milking with my mouth because I heard Trey groan and his hips bucked and I felt his sweet, hot cum shoot out of his cock and I welcomed its heat as I let it slowly slide down my throat and into my belly...right where it belonged.

"That was a lovely meal. Thanks," I said with a wink.

"Fuck, that was incredible. Now that we live together you can just plan on making that a daily habit."

"Which part, eating your ass or sucking your cock?"

"Both," he said with a grin.

"But if I do this everyday you won't be able to fuck me. Would you really give that up for this?"

He laughed. "I plan on having sex with you more than once or even twice a day. We live in the same house now so you can just plan on doing all three at least once per day...which I'd really like to suck on your cock right about now so get undressed."

I laughed. His ability to be blunt like that is one of the many things I love about him. Trey's gotten pretty good at blowjobs now that he has had a few months of experience. He seems to enjoy it too. "I could use a blowjob right about now," I said as I took everything but my boxers off. "I do have a couple questions I want you to answer before I stick my cock in your mouth."

"Ask away."

I felt uncomfortable asking this question but I had to know the answer. "We've been...involved for several months now...sexually...and I wanted to know where stand as far as relationships go...would you consider me your boyfriend?"

Trey, to my horror, burst out into laughter. He was laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes. My heart shattered into a thousand pieces and tears stun my eyes. "Forget I asked. I have my answer," I said, and I ran out of the room. I needed to breathe air but I couldn't get enough of it. I needed space from the man I had foolishly thought was my boyfriend.

"Nicolae, wait!" I heard him call for me. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. He pounded on the door. "Nicolae, let me talk to you. Please."

"Go away," I shouted. I needed to be away from him. I've never been so offended in my entire life.

"If you don't open this door I'm going to break it open," Trey yelled through the door.

Fuck that. I ran to the window and opened it up...shit. This was the second floor. I looked outside the window and there was a dumpster just below the window with its lid closed. It was going to hurt, but I didn't care, and I didn't think twice as I jumped onto the dumpster...oww...but luckily I didn't break anything.

Oh great, I'm outside my fraternity wearing only my boxers...guess I have to go back inside. I went back inside and tiptoed my way up the stairs. At the end of the hall I could see Trey outside the bathroom door pounding on it. He didn't notice me tiptoeing into the twins' bedroom. I guess I will sleep with Cody tonight.

I shut the door quietly behind me so Trey wouldn't hear the door close. The room was dark. The twins were already asleep (or I'm guessing they are based on their breathing intervals). I couldn't see anything but I somehow knew without a doubt that Cody was in the bed on the left. I didn't know this from past experiences or anything, since the twins always randomly change beds, sometimes on a daily basis. I simply...knew.

I went over to his nightstand and turned the light on, knowing that nothing but the sound of an alarm clock or a bucket of ice water could wake the twins since they are extremely heavy sleepers.

Cody was beautiful. He wasn't beautiful in a feminine way, for he certainly wouldn't be mistaken for a woman by anyone, but calling him handsome instead of beautiful seemed somehow incorrect. He looked angelic, especially in his sleep. The only reason I knew he wasn't an angel was because he was missing a halo and a pair of wings.

I reached out and stroked my fingers through his golden hair. His unruly hair seemed to somehow fall down in all the right places. It was extremely soft, so soft that it actually made me gasp in surprise when I touched it. How could hair be this fucking soft?

sexyinaf
sexyinaf
425 Followers
12