The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her in my arms and hugged her so tightly; I wanted her body as close and tight to mine as I could have it. She broke free and slid down my body to her knees and gave me another fantastic blowjob that made my knees wobble. I helped her back to her feet again and I kissed her as passionately as I knew how as I picked up on the taste of my cum in her mouth.

"You're constantly delighting me," Magda said softly, "most men wouldn't consider kissing a woman right after oral sex, they'd be so afraid of tasting their own cum. But you, you just dive in and even seem to enjoy it."

"How could I not enjoy kissing you," I said, "and as for tasting my own cum, I was curious to see what you liked about it. I would so love to give you pleasure down there too Magda," I whispered in her ear, "can you show me how you like it? The other morning, I tasted you on my fingers and it did something to me. Now I think about it every time I masturbate."

"Oh my god what am I going to do with you?" She thought out loud. "You're a novice to lovemaking but in some ways you're more sexually mature than some much older men I've known. I'll think about it but like everything else, I'll probably give in and show you. I bet you'll be terrific at it."

I was overjoyed as we exited the shower and toweled each other off. I quickly got dressed and kissed Magda passionately once more before heading back home.

Back at home my mom asked me how things went and if I was feeling any better. I told her that the therapy really made me feel better and that Mrs P, as I continued to refer to her, really seemed to know what she was doing. After dinner I went to my room to listen to music and read a book.

Before long, I began to feel cooped up in my clothes and so I removed them. I was beginning to enjoy being naked a lot now but moments later there was a knock on my door and as I rose to answer, my mother walked straight in. She stopped dead in her tracks and her jaw dropped as she stared me up and down. I stood my ground and looked her in the eye as I asked what I could do for her.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she began but then she paused and looked at me curiously, "aren't you the least bit embarrassed? You're standing right in front of me with nothing on, all calm as can be. You're not even trying to cover up. Were you playing with yourself?"

My sister Jan was passing outside in the hall and she did a double-take as she saw me through the open doorway. She stuck her head in my room as she laughed. "Really nice dick there Rickster."

My mother pushed her head back out the doorway and closed the door behind her. "I'm very uncomfortable here looking at you this way but I want to know what's going on. You've never acted like this before."

"Well, I've found out recently that I actually love the freedom of being nude." I said, "To tell you the truth, I just realized it today during my treatments. There's nothing wrong or bad about nudity, most of the athletes at Mrs P's train and get treated in the nude and think nothing of it. In the end, it's easier for Mrs P to go through the different therapies and check for progress. At first I was really shy but after a whole day without clothing, working along side her other patients, I felt very natural and relaxed. I loved it.

"I thought, since I was alone in my room, what would be the harm in getting naked again? I would have covered up to answer, when you knocked but you walked right in. Now that I see you're offended by it though, I'll be more careful but I still intend to go without clothes whenever I can."

All through my little speech, my mom scarcely took her eyes off my cock as it began to swell.

"Oh god you're getting an erection," she gasped.

"Of course Mom you've been staring straight at my cock all along and, you know guys get can hard when that happens. If we both ignore it, it will go away," I explained.

"Thanks for the biology 101 refresher," she laughed. "But in light of all this new information and these changes in you, I think I'll be dropping by tomorrow to see what goes on at Magda's," she said.

"Great, then you can see first hand what I'm talking about," I added.

She came over and kissed me good night, then looked down once more at my crotch before leaving the room shaking her head. I sat back down and continued to read my book but about fifteen minutes later, I was interrupted again. This time it was my sister Jan as she tapped on the door lightly and quietly let herself in. She was wearing the kind of full-length tee shirt nightie she always wore to bed.

"Geez Rick you're still naked. She didn't make you get dressed?" She whispered. "So what's with this all about? Why are you walking around without any clothes? Not that I'm complaining mind you, I'm really enjoying it. I've always been curious to see you without anything on."

"Really Sis?" I said. "Why haven't you ever asked me? I'm pretty sure I would have shown you anything you wanted. You know, I'd do pretty much anything for you."

"I guess I should have realized that, we've always been so open and everything. I'm not sure I could have been so generous in return though."

Jan and I always had a great relationship like most twins. We always felt free to talk about or ask each other anything, within reason. We often would sneak peeks at each other in the bedroom or bathroom but we'd never tattle. For me that meant we both knew what we were doing.

We hadn't seen each other naked since we were young kids and as we talked, she overtly studied my cock and it began to swell again. Her eyes widened as I came to full erection and I contracted the muscles in my groin to make it bounce for her. She giggled as I did and soon there was a large drop of precum on the tip.

"I know what that is," she said, "it's precum. Boys make that before they actually cum. Can you cum for me Rick? I'd love to see that more than anything."

"Sure, I guess" I said, "but would you help me with a little incentive?"

"You little shit," she smiled, "what would you like?"

"Show me your pussy," I asked, "I'd really love to see it."

She thought about it for a second, "Can I see yours first, up close?"

"Yeah sure, I'd really like that," I admitted.

"Really, you like being looked at Rick?"

"Yeah, it makes me feel good and really horny and I always get a hard-on," I replied. "I'm pretty sure you looking at me up close will make me feel even nicer."

She slid off the bed and came over to me on all fours as I sat in my desk chair. As she got close, I slid outward on my butt and spread my legs wide letting my balls hang off the edge of the chair. She moved in close to within an inch of my cock and stared intently at the head and the precum on the tip. Then she slowly looked up and down the shaft and then down to my balls.

I could feel her warm breath on my genitals and I could also feel the warmth of her skin. I felt so excited, so exposed and so horny all at the same time. Jan leaned in again and sniffed me here and there and she got a strange look on her face.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"Nothing really," she said, "I just can't decide if I like how you smell down here. On one hand it's strong and a bit unpleasant like sweat but I still want to go back and smell some more."

Then she stood and lilted her nightgown up to her waist and hooked her thumbs into her panties as she pushed them down to the floor and kicked them aside. Pulling her nightie up to her waist again, she sat back down on the bed bending her knees and planting her feet up on the top of the bed. She spread her knees wide apart giving me the best possible view of her pussy.

She wasn't shaved of course but she didn't have a thick fur coat either. She had fine blonde pubic hair all over her mound and down in between her legs on either side of her pussy lips. Her pussy lips were swollen open and glistening from her excitement as I moved in close and slowly began to stroke my cock for her.

She dropped a hand down from her knee and touched herself lightly near the top of her pussy and I saw her shiver as she did it. I continued to stroke my cock and before long I was coming all over the bedspread in long thick spurts.

Jan muffled her squeals of excitement with her hand before she reached down and scooped up a gob from the bed and rubbed it between her fingers. She sniffed the cum on her fingers for a second before she wiping them on the bedspread. She slid from the bed, bending down to grab her panties from the floor and she put them back on. She pulled the front of her panties down again for a quick flash as she gave me a coy smile.

"Thanks Rick, that was fantastic, I've always wanted to see that. I'm beginning to understand why you like people to see you exposed now. It was fun showing you my pussy, I kind of liked doing it. Don't tell anyone we did this though, please," she pleaded.

"Of course not," I smiled at her. "Who would I tell anyway? Don't worry Sis, this is strictly between us."

She kissed me on the cheek and then left quietly for her room. Yes! I thought to myself, my life was getting pretty interesting for an eighteen-year-old virgin. Shortly after, I turned in for the night but not before I masturbated one more time, recalling every delicious detail of my day.

The next morning I was sore again as my back and leg continued to bother me. I told my mom about it as I ate breakfast.

"So you're going back over to Magda's for more therapy?" Mom asked.

"Yeah... well, I thought that was the plan," I said. "Is there a problem? Is it because of what I told you last night?"

"I'm a pretty open-minded woman," she said, "but I'm afraid I'll need to see all this for myself just to be sure. It can be a nasty world out there and all too often it's those professing to help, who do the worst deeds. I'm not accusing Magda of anything, please believe me, I just want to drop by and see for myself. Tell her I'll be by later this morning."

If only she knew the whole story, I thought to myself.

I arrived next door early and after letting myself in I called out to Magda. She answered from her bedroom and called out for me to come join her. As I entered, she was putting on a sports bra but she was still panty-less. I held still for a moment enjoying the view before warning her about my mother's impending visit.

She was understandably concerned but I managed to convince her that if my mom could see how the nudity was optional and how the therapy worked, she'd accept it. After that, I could be naked around Magda's place any time, without causing suspicion.

"Well she couldn't have picked a better day for it," she said, "today will be very busy, I have five athletes from the college track team coming in for evaluations and tests."

Once we were both back in the therapy room, I stripped and got on the table and as usual, she began stretching my hamstrings again. When she finished, she had me flip over on my stomach while she taped electrodes to my back, buttock and left leg. After covering the areas with warm towels, she turned on the power. It felt really odd at first, as my muscles began to spasm and contract involuntarily. In those days muscular stimulation wasn't very advanced, it produced very hard jerky spasms that were sometimes uncomfortable but I soon got used to it.

Mona walked into the room wearing a tight tracksuit and carrying her gym bag.

"Good morning," she said to Magda, then, as looked over to me, "and hello again, back for more I see."

I smiled back at her and nodded. She continued on to her locker as Magda followed behind.

"What are you doing here today Mona?" She asked. "I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow?"

Mona stiffened and looked defensive, "I had a change of plans and I thought I'd take a chance on coming in today. You were pretty free yesterday."

"Well today's going to be very different, I'll have five track athletes plus Rick in the shop today. However, we could turn this to our mutual advantage if you're willing. I could really use some help and seeing you're almost through your studies as a therapist," she said. "If you'll be my assistant for the day, I'll swap your time for shop time, plus I'll endorse your hours to your practical count."

"Hell yes, it's a deal!" Mona shouted. "What's the plan?"

Magda went over her plan with her and I listened as they divided up the tasks. As I lay on the table, I watched Mona strip naked, then put on another skintight outfit like she was wearing the day before. She began setting up the treadmills, weight machines and the other diagnostic equipment that they would be using during the day.

A little later, all five athletes arrived with their coach. Magda came out and smiled warmly as she hugged the coach then she kissed him on both cheeks.

"Good to see you Jeff," she said.

"And this is your 'A' Team?" She added, looking the young men up and down."

"Yes they are," he said proudly, "this is John and John again, Rich, Eric and Arthur, my all-star track team. As we agreed, I need you to do a full work-up on each of them, then recommend any supplemental training or development."

"Got it," she said, "you'll have my report Monday afternoon."

"Terrific," he said. "OK boys, this is Magda and as far as I'm concerned she's the best of the best. Whatever she says or needs, you will do. What you will do here today is important, it could impact your careers as athletes. I'll be back to pick to you all up at the end of the day."

As Magda walked Jeff to the door they continued to talk.

"Jeff, just to speed up my evaluations, I'd like to work your boys in the buff, will that be a problem?" she asked. "It will help things go so much faster."

"No, of course not these guys are all hard core," he answered. "Is that young woman your assistant though? She's close to same age as my boys and that might be a problem. We're not a co-ed college so these boys don't work out with a lot of pretty young women around."

"What would you suggest?" She asked. "I really need her if I'm going to process this many boys."

"Just lay down the law good and hard, before you get started and there shouldn't be any problems. But if they don't get the message, then get really tough. I'll support you. I'll see you at the end of the day," he said as he opened the door and stepped out.

When Magda returned to the room, she introduced herself again as well as Mona, to the team. She gave them a brief description of what she would be doing and why, as they all listened intently. Then she explained that in order to move things along more quickly, she would prefer if they all worked in the buff for the day. If any of them had an issue with that, they could wear towels during the wait times but during tests, everyone would be in the raw.

"Everyone?" One of the boys said looking at Mona.

"No not everyone... Eric is it?" Just you five and Rick over there on the table. Now, unless there are any more amateur questions like that, I'd like to get on with it gentlemen?" The whole team stiffened at the word amateur.

Mom had walked in and was standing in the doorway halfway through Magda's speech. She saw me on the table and I smiled as I put my finger to my lips to keep her silent. Magda turned and saw her and she signaled for her to wait a minute as she continued to address the team.

"One more thing boys," she said in closing, "Mona and I have seen more genitals and erections than any of you ever will see in your lives. We do this for our living gentlemen and we're very good at it. Do as Mona and I say, quickly and without chatter and I promise I can help you to improve your game. Don't, and you'll be waiting for your coach out in the other room. Now there's a lot of you to assess properly today, in very little time, so let's get to work and get it done."

"By the way," she added, "the woman in the doorway over there is Ruth and she will be auditing me this morning, please pretend she's not here unless she asks you a question, in which case, please answer her as succinctly as possible. OK Ruth?

My mom nodded from the doorway.

"OK, so lets get ready then," Magda barked. "Lockers are over there, towels are over there. John and John I'll see you first and the rest of you are with Mona for Q & A. I'm going to have a quick word with Ruth first, so give me a minute."

When she got over to my mom she ushered her into the next room. "Rick told me you were coming and I figured an audit was the best way to explain your presence here Ruth. Feel free to walk around and watch anything as closely as you like but please look serious and official, that's how all auditors look. If you must ask a question, please run it by me first. Are you OK with all this?"

"Oh yes," my mom replied, "I'm just going to have a quick look around, you understand don't you? By the way, I was very impressed with the way you handled yourself with all those athletes."

"Of course I understand Ruth," Magda said, "If it were my son, I'd probably do the same thing. As far as my handling of the other boys goes, they're just young men who need my help right now."

The two of them walked back into the room and all five men were sitting stripped along a bench. Their legs were wide apart fully displaying their wares as they leaned forward with their hands on their knees. Not one had decided to use a towel.

Magda came over to me and removed the towels and electrodes.

"Please go and have a long soak now Rick, you can take care of that yourself now can't you?"

I nodded and as I got off the table, my nudity caught Mom off-guard again. She stared straight at my crotch then followed me into the wet room.

As I got to the tub Mom whispered to me, "my god, all you boys don't have a stitch on, aren't you the least bit embarrassed, parading around in front of Magda and that young lady?"

"No, not at all, I actually like it and probably so do the other guys if they care at all. They're all far more used to this than I am, I've only been at this for a few days. You know that young lady you mentioned, she's one of Magda's clients and I've seen her in the nude as well. You see Mom, there's nothing going on here, Magda's just doing her job the best way she knows how."

Mom stayed for another full hour looking on as Magda and Mona interviewed, then performed tests and measurements on each one of the athletes. She marveled as they all stood around or got tested with everything on display. They were all fine physical specimens and some were really well endowed with long thick penises. Some had large testicles with scrotums that hung low and swayed as they walked.

Sometimes one or more of them got really hard erections when Mona would get a little flirty or come in too close. A couple of them were so hard, their cocks barely bounced or swayed as they moved. My mom was clearly flustered at seeing so much beautiful man meat. Before she left she stopped to speak to me as I lay on the table getting traction. She leaned in and quietly asked if I wanted lunch later and I nodded my response.

Around noon, I put my shorts on and went home to eat. When I got there my lunch was ready and waiting so I sat and chowed down. Soon my mom walked in and sat down beside me.

"You know Rick I've decided something," she said.

"What's that Mom?"

"Well I've thought it over and it will be fine with me if you want to walk around without clothes on. It seems very important to you and frankly, now that I understand your interest, I think it's kind of nice. Feel free to go anywhere in the house whenever your father and/or your sister is not at home. Of course you can always do it in the privacy of your room but that was always your choice to make.

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, then I stood and stripped off my shorts before sitting back down to finish my lunch. Mom just sat there beaming and occasionally she would peek at my crotch and then shake her head in disbelief.