The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went down on her again and her pussy was dripping from one of my pent-up loads. I wasn't bothered by it since I kind of liked the taste of my cum now. Magda was so hot from getting head right after fucking, she came very quickly. It wasn't the explosion she had had in the morning but she seemed to enjoy it nevertheless. After showering again, we both dressed then hugged, as we shared a few prolonged kisses before I left.

I knew both my parents would be out when I arrived home so I stripped down and walked to the den to watch some TV. I could see a light flickering in the doorway as I approached and I figured it was Jan so I walked right in.

Jan was lying on the couch watching a show. She looked up at me and shouted, "holy fuck Rick, you're doing that all over the house now?" as she turned on the lights for a better look.

"Aren't you afraid of being caught by Mom and Dad?"

"Not really," I answered, "They're out to dinner and a movie and earlier today Mom gave me permission to do it anywhere I want as long as you or Dad aren't home. I'm assuming you're still OK with it."

"Of course I am," she said, "It's the only chance I get to see some real guy skin(.) I love to look at you in your birthday suit, you know that. I can't believe Mom gave you permission though, she's always been so straitlaced and proper."

"You'd be surprised," I said, "Just like you, she loves to see me naked. The other day she dropped by Magda's to make sure I wasn't being abused I guess. There was a whole track team getting evaluated and they were all showing a lot of skin like me. Mom stuck around for over an hour checking all the guys out as close as she could."

"Later, when I got home, I peeked in her room and she was naked, masturbating on her bed. It was so fucking hot, I masturbated as well out in the hall." I told her.

"Wow," she said, "That's really hot, I don't know what to say. It's just so unbelievable. You think you know your own mother."

"You know," I said, "I'm tired and this show isn't doing it for me, I think I'll go up to my room lie down. Drop by on your way to bed if you want to talk some more."

I turned and walked up the stairs to my room. Stretching out on my bed I dozed right off. The next thing I knew I awoke to a knock at my door.

"Still want to talk?" I heard Jan's voice come from the hall.

"Yah, sure," was all I could say as I yawned.

She entered was wearing her usual nightie again. As she closed the door behind her she gave me a sheepish smile and then pulled the garment over her head dropping it to the floor. She had no underwear on so I was staring at my sister's lovely naked body for the first time.

"I thought I might give this a try," she smiled as she stood with nothing on but a smile. "I'm sure you won't mind."

"Are you kidding," I said, "you already know I've always wanted to see you this way. You're so hot Jan. You've got such a sweet body. Now that I can see your breasts I've got to say they're beautiful, just the perfect handful I'm guessing."

"Oh you don't have to guess," she said as she moved to the bed and sat next to me.

Cupping her left breast with my palm I delighted at what I was feeling. Her small tit fit so comfortably into my hand and I could sense her nipple boring a hole into my palm. She was so firm and her skin felt so soft, it was wonderful.

"Thanks for the compliment Rick, I've always been down on myself about my body," she confessed, "It's a nice ego boost that you like the way I look. You sure seem to be enjoying my little boobie there."

"Like isn't the word," I said. "How does it feel to be without any clothes on?'

"Very liberating," she said, "not to mention sexy as hell, I like it,"

I could feel her hand wander to my cock. "Can I feel this for a bit?"

"Sure, what do you think?" I answered. "Want to do something really special?"

"No, I don't want to suck you off," she shot back. "Why do guys always think we can't wait to do that?"

"Actually, that's the opposite of what I had in mind, I'd love to do you," I smiled. "How about it?"

"Oh, wow, I'm not... sure! I guess if you really want to," she replied.

I slid off the bed and knelt at the edge as Jan bent her legs and put her feet up on the bed. My heart was in my throat as I placed a hand on each knee spreading her legs apart. I smiled at her and my hands trembled a bit as they slid down her inner thighs to her sweet little pussy.

Jan jerked nervously as my hands landed between her legs. I caressed her mound and her delicate pussy with my fingers and I ran a finger up her slit to see how wet she was. "Rick you're making me so horny the way you're touching me there." She lay back propping herself up on her elbows. "Am I sitting the way you want me?"

"Oh yeah, that's perfect," I gushed. "You're so beautiful and your pussy is so pretty and wet. I can't wait to taste it," I told her as I moved in and inhaled deeply a few times."

"Promise me you'll stop if I tell you to," she said.

"Don't worry Jan, I promise. I'd never do anything you didn't want me to sis, I love you."

Her eyes welled up. "I love you too Rick, more than ever. There's probably nothing I wouldn't do for you right now, so please, don't take too much advantage of that."

Starting at her pussy I moved in like I did with Magda and began to softly taste her juices. She tasted even better than Magda as I savoured every drop of thick tasty fluid. I kept licking her softly all around her inner lips and into her hole a bit. Although her pubic hair was sparse, it was still everywhere and not a good feeling on my tongue. Her head fell backwards as the deep sensations set in and her hands shook a little as she caressed the top of my head.

"Oh shit Rick," she moaned, "I knew about this but I never dreamed it could feel so good, please don't stop what your doing."

"Stop!" I said, "I've barely started, you'd better hang on to something, you're in for the ride of your life."

I went back to her pussy lips and continued licking her gently from side to side and slowly I worked my way up to her clit. Again remembering Magda's teachings I kept my distance from the clit itself and concentrated on the little skin hood that covered it. The hood and her clit were so much tinier than Magda's and I loved how it all felt to my tongue. She arched her back and whimpered as I bathed the area with my saliva and slid around her clit with my tongue.

"So wonderful, so wonderful," she whispered.

I wet my index finger and inserted it in her pussy and was amazed at how tight she was. As I moved in I encountered her hymen and I backed off a bit. I wanted to rub her G-spot but I thought that would have to wait until she wasn't a virgin any more. As I continued to eat around her sweet clit I massaged her pussy the way Magda had taught me only with one finger and just at her entrance. Up one side of her vagina, then down, across and back up the other. Her pussy was getting wetter and loosening up as she moaned and took ragged deep breaths.

"God damn it Rick, where did you learn to do all this?" she whimpered.

"I've never felt anything like this and I masturbate all the time. I feel like I'm going to cum really soon but I don't want to. I want to keep feeling this way forever."

"Go ahead hon, there'll be lots more orgasms to come after this one, trust me."

She let out a sharp yelp and began to buck like a bronco. I rode her and kept my tongue up against her clit as she moaned and cried out. "GOD oh God oh shit Rick, FUCK."

As with Magda, I massaged her pussy as the aftershocks of her orgasm passed and she shuddered as she came down again. After a while she relaxed and straightened out her legs keeping them spreadeagled as I rubbed her very special place. She lay there purring like a kitten as she toyed with her cute nipples.

"You know I think I'd be OK with sucking you off now Rick," Jan snickered as she kept her eyes trained upward.

"And I hope you will but not tonight," I responded. "Tonight's about you. I want to give you all the pleasure I can, so just lay back and enjoy."

I continued to lightly stroke and massage her pussy as we both lost track of the time. That is until we heard the front door open downstairs.

"Mom and Dad are home," Jan whispered as she jumped up and put her nightie back on. Then she sat down in the chair across from the bed. I decided not to dress and see what would happen if Mom came in to check on me. I didn't have to wait long as she soon knocked and walked right in. She immediately saw Jan in my chair and then me smiling au naturel from my bed.

"I knew this was going to happen," she smirked, "I don't really like it too much but I'm going to allow it; as long as he doesn't see any more of your skin young lady. Frankly, I wish I had had your opportunity when I was your age. Get rid of your curiosity now before it gets you into trouble."

She looked around again, then at the two of us, "I'm going to change now and then your dad and I are going to have a nightcap before bed," she said.

"You two can stay up here in your rooms if you don't mind, we'd like a little privacy," she winked at the both of us then closed the door.

Jan got up and walked over to me. She bent over and kissed me lightly on the lips as I reached up and fondled her breast.

Then she dropped to her knees and grabbed hold of my cock, "Mom's right, I need to get all my curiosity satisfied," she smiled.

I knew my parents were busy so I just laid back and enjoyed the attention. It was obvious Jan had never done it before by the way she tentatively studied my cock as she stroked me. Finally she leaned in and licked the bead of precum off the tip.

"Mmm, a bit salty but it's OK," she said.

She took the head in her mouth and I could feel her little tongue jet around stimulating my glans.

"What are the most sensitive parts," she asked as she took a break to study me more closely.

"Like you, it's all pretty sensitive, but the head or glans is the most sensitive. If you look at the underside you'll see where the head has kind of a cleft I think that's called the frenulum. It's super sensitive."

"Please tell me when you're going to cum, I don't think I'm ready for that yet," she asked.

"Don't worry Jan I'll give you plenty of notice. I don't want you to get turned off your first time."

Jan began to bob her head up and down as she sucked my cock. She played with my balls softly as she sucked. She caught me off guard with such an experienced move and my arousal shot up like a rocket. She was really quite good and she seemed to sense my level of stimulation. She expertly matched her speed and pressure as my voice changed or my hips reacted differently. I was getting close and I warned her to back off but she just kept at it. She kept pumping at my cock with her sweet little mouth as her tongue swirled around driving me crazy.

"Jan, I'm gonna cum, back off hon," I pleaded, but she only shook her head no, with my cock still in it.

Finally I had to cum and I let her have my full load. Luckily for her I'd had a few orgasms earlier that day so the amount of cum wasn't as bad as it could have been. Jan kept sucking and swallowing, undaunted as she drove me insane with her newest skill. She made such cute little satisfied noises as she hung in and sucked me until it was all over.

"Wow hon, that was amazing," I sighed. "You did that really well. Why did you change your mind about swallowing?"

"I was having so much fun making you crazy I just thought that swallowing would take you farther," she giggled as she wiped her mouth.

"Well you had that right," I admitted. "That was amazing."

"Well I think that's enough sex-ed for one night," she laughed, "I'm going to bed."

We kissed and she got up to leave.

"Night Rick," she smiled, as her eyes now seemed to sparkle.

"Night Jan, I love you," I responded as she left the room, turning toward her own.

An hour later I could hear the muffled sounds of lovemaking coming from my parent's room. I smiled to myself and soon I drifted off to sleep.

*****

Thank you for reading and I sincerely hope you enjoyed this story, I will be posting more of it soon. If you have any comments good or not so good but constructive please vote and/or leave your comments below. You can also send me a private message from my profile on Literotica. I love to read feedback. Thanks again for reading.

...Allnitediner

12