The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, I think I'm in over my head," she said. "You're like nothing I knew existed except maybe in books. I don't know that I can handle all this."

"Why don't we just try and then we'll see," I calmed her.

"You're right," she said, "I think I might enjoy trying to satisfy you. Besides, I've got help. You have a whole harem to look after your needs, don't you? You horny little bugger."

Later that afternoon my dad came home and we had an early dinner before settling in to the den and watching TV. My mom never gave an inkling of how much our relationship had just changed and neither did I.

The next morning my dad was out working in the garden and my mom came to me with a serious look on her face.

"What's wrong Mom?" I asked nervously.

"I've been thinking, Rick," she said. "Oh, don't worry I'm not calling everything off, I couldn't do that now. I'm thinking on other lines."

"Rick, we can never have intercourse," she said abruptly, "That would be going too far and I couldn't do that to your father. You have to promise me on your life that you will never try to fuck me, or your sister for that matter."

"Now if you do that one thing for me, I promise I'll turn a blind eye to any sexual escapade you get up to. For starters you can fuck Magda all day right in front of me if you like, I'll be OK with it. I might even like it." She giggled.

"OK Mom, I understand what you mean and you have my word that I'll never do it with either you or Jan. As long as we can enjoy being naked and having lots of oral sex, I'll be very happy."

"Oo, when you put it that way, so will I. Good then, I'm glad we had this talk," she said. "Now go outside and help your father."

How could I have objected to my mom's deal when I never believed I would be this lucky to begin with? Later that evening Jan came home from her sleepover and the first thing she did was to come up to my room. As she entered she looked disappointed when she saw me dressed in shorts and a top.

"How come you're dressed now?" she asked. "Did Mom or Dad make you put clothes on?"

"No, not at all" I said, "Dad still has no clue about what I'm doing. I just needed to leave the room now and then and I got tired of getting dressed and undressed."

"Well if you need anything I can go for you now that I'm home," Jan smiled.

I laughed and I stripped off my clothing then I stood in front of her for inspection. She reached out for my cock and stroked it as she sat on the bed.

"MMmm, that's better," she smiled. "I love being able to do this now, Rick."

"Anything happen while I was at Coleen's?" She asked, as she stroked me softly with her small hand.

"You could say that," I answered. "Mom and I spent all yesterday morning in the nude and had fantastic oral sex after we masturbated in front of each other. Not much aside from that."

"Oh come on, you're shitting me right? There's no way that happened, Rick."

"Well actually it did and there's even more," I continued. "She now knows what we've been up to as well and she'll be OK if we keep doing it."

"All right now you're seriously making me crazy," she began to raise her voice. "You actually expect me to believe any of that?"

At that exact moment Mom knocked and stuck her head in the door, just in time to see Jan pull away from my cock.

"Hi Jan, I thought I heard your voice." With a large knowing smile. "MMmm, that's so nice Rick, you're erections are so beautiful, don't you think so Jan?"

"Uh... yah," Jan stammered. "I guess?" Jan reached out and fondled the tip of my cock, just to test the waters.

"Oo, I wish I could stay and watch but your dad's home," Mom said. "You kids have fun now and Jan, if you want to get naked with Rick, I'm OK with it now, Rick knows the rules." She winked at us both then closed the door.

Jan's mouth dropped open as she tried to make sense of what had just happened. "I still don't believe any of this, it's too impossible."

"There is one catch," I said.

"I knew it," Jan shot back. "There had to be something."

"It's simple," I said, "I can never fuck you or Mom. Everything else is OK. just no fucking, ever. I agree with her on this and I've promised."

"What about me?" Jan asked. "Don't I get a say? Not that I want you to take my virginity but I feel I've been left out of everything."

"We shouldn't even be talking about screwing Jan, it would be wrong, just wrong. You need to fall in love with a guy and one day you'll give HIM your virginity. That's the way it supposed to be. I love you sis but not the way that guy will love you."

"You're probably right," she admitted, "I never really expected you to screw me so I guess I'll be fine with your deal. So! I guess in the meantime we can do anything else we want, nice."

I nodded my response as Jan stood and began to strip. She smiled and stood in front of me flaunting her beautiful pristine body. I took her in my arms and we kissed tenderly. My hands wandered down her back to her ass then around and up to her pert little breasts. Both Jan's hands seized my cock as she stroked and massaged its length.

"God that feels so good," I moaned.

"Can you please make me cum like the other night Rick?" Jan asked with puppy dog eyes.

With my hands on her hips I steered her to the bed and she lay back with her legs open wide. I bent down and nestled my head in between her legs and kissed her pussy lovingly. My pulse quickened in anticipation of eating her lovely tight pussy again and I wondered if I could ever become used to such a wonderful thing.

Her head dropped back and her mouth gaped open. I wet a finger and worked it in and out of her making her juices flow and loosening her up. I went for her G-spot again and after she winced a little I reached her little rubbery patch of skin. I rubbed it softly and she began to respond by moving her hips in sync with my finger. I loved her little pussy so much and I still couldn't believe how tight she was.

"That feels so nice," she sighed, tilting her head to one side. "I've never felt that before. What are you doing?"

"That's your G-spot, it's the place a penis can hit during sex that can help you cum."

I leaned in and began to lick softly all around her mound and her clit. The combination really got her aroused.

"Oh Rick that's it, that's the feeling I wanted you to give me. Please don't stop it's so wonderful, so wonderful," she mumbled as her head dropped back again.

I could sense her impending orgasm as I gently licked all around her clit and her mound. All the while I rubbed her G-spot in time with her hips. I never would have believed giving this kind of pleasure to someone could be so addictive. I knew at that moment, that oral sex would be a major part of my life. Soon she began to make jerky motions and her breath became irregular. She came and as she did she grasped for my head as she ground her pussy against my mouth. She held me tightly in place and then she fell back against the bed with a huge smile on her face.

"Was that what you wanted?" I asked as I massaged her tight little hole.

"Oh yeah, and way more," she said as she struggled to catch her breath.

"I'm glad. The more I do this the more I discover about giving pleasure. It's like a drug, I want more and more of it."

"Well you'll always have a place to practice as long as I have a wet willing pussy," Jan chuckled.

"I can't believe we can do this as much as we want, whenever we want," Jan mused.

"As long as Dad doesn't catch us," I added.

"Can I suck your cock now please Rick?"

"You don't have to ask Jan, I can't think of a reason why I'd object."

She switched positions with me and she gave me another incredible blowjob. She too was becoming better and better at oral sex. Pretty soon she had my toes curling as I filled her eager mouth with my cum. Right after that she dressed again and kissed me good night.

As I lay back in my bed I couldn't believe how my summer was turning out. I couldn't wait for morning and another whole week with Magda and now my mom and my sis. It was unbelievable.

*****

Thank you for reading and I sincerely hope you enjoyed this story, I will be posting more of it soon. If you have any comments good or not so good but constructive please vote and/or leave your comments below. You can also send me a private message from my profile on Literotica. I love to read feedback. Thanks again for reading.

...Allnitediner

12