The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm done for the day as well, I'll join you if that's OK."

"Of course it is," I answered, "there's plenty of showers."

When we got there Jim stripped and we talked briefly before each taking a stall.

"You know Jim, stop me if I'm getting too personal here. I understood what you meant the other day about how I shouldn't be jealous but any male would have to be crazy not to envy you. That cock is the most magnificent thing I've ever seen. It really is incredible."

"Thanks, but you know after watching you handle yourself with such experienced lovely women, I'm not so sure who got the better deal," he confessed.

"Listen, I've been around and I can tell your relationship with those two is a lot more than platonic. Not only that, I'll bet you have even more women elsewhere waiting on you. Am I right?"

"Thanks for the complements," I said with a shy smile as I nodded in response to his question.

We both stepped into our showers and when I was finished I grabbed a towel to dry myself off. As I glanced back into Jim's stall he was facing out to me as he ran a soapy hand up and down the length of his massive hardon. I could only stare in awe at the sight of it. He stroked it slowly while staring at me until thick globs of cum oozed out the end. I'd never seen cum so thick and pasty looking.

"Most of the time, this is my only relief," he admitted as he shrugged, "everyone wants to play with it but no one wants it in them."

"Wow, incredible," was all I could answer.

"Are you gay?" I asked.

"No but I've always been very bi though, as I suspect you are as well."

"I think you're right about that but I haven't had any experiences yet," I told him.

"Yet! Well that sort of confirms it," he laughed.

"Yeah, I guess so," I agreed, "but for now it's more about curiosity."

"Well when you finally decide to take a dip in the water let me know, I'd love to participate. Maybe some of your talent with women will rub off at the same time," he laughed again.

We were walking back to Jim's locker when Magda walked in. She took one look at Jim's semi hard member and almost choked.

"Oh God there I go again, so unprofessional," she apologized, "eventually I WILL get used to it Jim."

"That's alright love," Jim said, "I really am accustomed to those reactions now, it doesn't bother me nearly as much as it once did. It is what it is."

Jim finished dressing and Magda walked him to the door and locked up for the evening.

"Alone at last and alone until tomorrow," Magda cheered. "What would like to do tonight hon."

"Well a little something to eat would be nice. Then I'd like to make love to every single inch of your delicious body, at least twice," I answered.

"Whoa, good answer let's go with that," she laughed.

We went into the kitchen and Magda she made us both an omelet and salad. We ate by candlelight with some white wine and when we finished she asked me if I wanted any desert.

"I thought you'd never ask," as I pulled out her chair and scooped her into my arms. She laughed hysterically every foot of the way to her bedroom.

I dropped her on the bed, pushed her skirt up and pulled her panties aside as I licked and slurped away at her pussy.

"MMmm, the best part of the meal," I mumbled.

"All right slow it down Casanova," she said. "We've got the whole night ahead of us so let's take it slow and enjoy the ride."

"You got it," I said as I crawled up beside her on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her as we cuddled.

I fondled her breasts as we lay there kissing and cuddling. Little by little the kissing became more intimate and passionate as more and more clothing was came off. I sat up and I examined her from head to toe as I traced her curves and valleys with my trembling fingers. Her body was so tight yet still voluptuous with its softly defined muscles and aggressive curves.

"I remember the first time I saw you naked in your kitchen," I told her, "I never thought anything could be so sensual and beautiful. My heart still hurts every time I look at you."

Her eyes welled up and tears trickled down her cheeks. I bent over and kissed them away and then we kissed so passionately I began to feel a bit misty eyed myself. I lay back down beside her again and we hugged tightly as we continued to kiss.

"Oh Rick you make me feel like a kid again, all caught up in my first great love. How is it you make me feel this way?"

"Maybe it's because you're MY first great love," I spoke softly. "Life for me will never be the same again and just maybe you're picking up on that."

"I know you want to kiss and lick every inch of me and I'm going to hold you to that but for now please make love to me? I want to feel you inside me and hold you close to me."

I lay on top of her as she parted her legs. Then she wrapped them around my waist resting her heels on me. I slipped into her bit by bit using her moistness to lubricate me. Then I slowly began to pump in and out, enjoying every languid inch of travel as our sexes combined. This wasn't like anything we had done before, we were so tightly wound up in our deep loving and wanting for each other.

Our emotions were almost at a breaking point as we slowly continued making love and savouring the sensations. I began to quiver and shake but Magda wrapped her arms around me and hugged so tight I could barely breath. She kept on lovemaking love by herself with hip movement only an athlete could manage. She made sounds that seemed more of anguish than lust as she took me in and out of her intimate moistness.

Then it all happened. I came but I came so hard it was as if the tip of my cock blew off. A second later Magda came as well and we both squirmed and screamed, as our mutual orgasms seemed to go on and on. It probably only lasted seconds but for us it was so much longer as pain and ecstasy shot through our bodies at the same time. I collapsed on her as she released her bear hug and her arms drifted to her sides. We couldn't move and we just lay there without a sound.

"Has that ever happened to you before?" I finally managed to whisper to her.

"No."

She began to weep. Small sniffles at first that grew quickly to full body spasms and sobs. I did my best to console her, but the truth was I was probably going to join her if she didn't let up soon. I was having real problems controlling my own emotions as her sobs finally subsided. She just lay there sniffling and violently sighing as young children often do after a crying fit.

"Oh Rick," she whispered in a shaky emotional voice, "I'm so scared now. I've never felt anything like that in my life and I love you so much right now I'm in pain. I don't know what to do. It's as if I'm no longer myself, I'm us and I love you more than life itself. Help me please."

I hugged her tightly, "I understand, please believe me, I feel the same way to. I guess we know that our love is far deeper than we expected or ever thought was possible for that matter. But we're in it now and we're not going anywhere. You're not alone Magda and you'll never be alone for as long as I live."

I rolled off her and we lay on our sides facing each other as our hands roamed and caressed our sweat-soaked bodies. I pulled the blanket over us and we drifted off to sleep.

The early morning light broke through the window and caught my eyes as I awoke. Magda lay beside me on her back and I propped my head up with my hand and gazed at her loveliness. I began to feel the same feelings of pain and joy swell up in me as they had the night before. This time I had a better understanding of them as I reached out and lay my hand lightly on her stomach.

Still asleep she moaned and rolled away on her side in a fetal position. I cuddled up behind her and we spooned as my hand wandered up to cup and squeeze her left breast.

"Mm," she moaned as her ass pushed back into my crotch and my rapidly growing erection.

"Good morning my love," I whispered in her ear then nibbled on her lobe.

"MMmm," she responded a little more enthusiastically this time.

I moved my hand from her breast down over her body to her moist pussy lips and dipped my fingers in her dampness. Her ass began to grind into me now as she reached back with one hand to stroke my hip. I couldn't stand it any more and I pulled the blanket off and dove for her pussy from behind. I kissed and licked both sides of her ass before parting her cheeks to expose her rosebud nestled deep in the valley. I tickled it with my tongue and she wriggled her hips and ass with enjoyment. I licked and kissed my way down the crack of her ass inching my way towards her pussy.

Finally I arrived and she was drooling wetness now. I licked her carefully and lovingly as I parted her legs a bit to continue up to her clit. I kissed and licked everywhere over and over again as her hip gyrations grew faster and more violent. Then in one quick move I shifted my body and rolled her on her back. I spread her legs wide and attacked her pussy lips with kisses and broad sweeping licks with my tongue.

"AAGhh! No fair," she exclaimed, "I don't have anything to play with."

I interrupted my work just long enough to answer her. "Cum now, play later."

"Oh you little shit you," she giggled.

"OH FUCK I'm coming," she said.

She held my head gently between her hands and steered me to where she wanted me. I happily obliged. She whimpered and moaned as she came in wave after wave until her hips and her grip on my head relaxed.

"What a wonderful way to wake up," she said to me. "My turn now."

She laughed as she rose, pushed me over on my back and took hold of my cock. After giving it a few sexy pumps with her hand she dropped her head down and sucked all of me into her mouth. I could feel my cock head touch the back of her throat before she raised her head and held it there working over my glans with her tongue. Then once again she pushed down and took it all in.

I felt a finger working its way in between my ass cheeks as her other hand softly fondled my balls. She began to bob her head up and down as she sucked on my cock and her tongue worked its magic. It was all much more than I could stand and I couldn't hold my cum back any longer. I came very hard and at first she grunted. Then she made muffled screeching sounds as she tried to deal with my first cum of the day.

When I was done she licked all around picking up stay spurts of semen and then raised her head and looked at me.

"Ok I know," she laughed and covered her mouth with her hand, "I know you warned me about how much you cum the first time, BUT SERIOUSLY?"

All I could do was laugh as I pulled her back up to me and kissed here over and over. She lay down beside me again as I put my arm around her and held her close. I turned and looked into her eyes and once again those feelings of pain and joy began to swell up in me. I traced her lips with a finger and then leaned in for a soft kiss.

"I've run out of ways to tell you how much I love you," I said, "I'll just have to learn more words or another language because the ones I know aren't enough any more." I told her.

"I don't understand how someone your age could say or even feel something so deeply but I just have to believe you," she confessed. "I feel the same way about you too although our situation is near impossible and every shred of common sense tells me to run for the hills."

"Let's just lie here, hold each other close and enjoy what we do have," Magda offered.

We spent the rest of the morning hanging on to each other as if those few hours were our last on earth.

Near noon we got up and took a shower before heading to the kitchen for breakfast. We ate fresh scones with cheese and preserves as we made small talk about the jobs I still needed to finish among other things. We were now actively avoiding the elephant in the room, which was us and our relationship.

From Magda's viewpoint, I think it was because she was beginning to feel cornered in a relationship with no future, a relationship that would only bring her pain and grief in the end. From my viewpoint I was just plain terrified I was going to lose her and with my lack of experience, avoidance seemed the safest route.

When I left for home both Magda and I had our brave faces on as we kissed goodbye. In a last ditch move I held her tight in my arms and spoke softly in her ear.

"Please don't ever leave me Magda, I can't live without you now."

But there was no response and I broke away and headed for home. She didn't say a word and all I heard was the click of the door lock from behind me as I walked away.

Needless to say my mood wasn't the best when I got home. I went straight to my room to listen to music and try and figure out what to do next.

There was a lot of noise and music coming from Jan's room and it suddenly got twice as loud as her door opened. A few seconds later Jan barged into my room without knocking.

"Oh Rick, you're home, I'm sorry I didn't know. I was just going to borrow a couple of albums from you. Colleen and Kathy are here for a sleepover."

"Are you all right?" She asked. "You look very sad."

"Yeah I'm OK, just some personal shit. Go ahead and take whatever you want."

"OK now I know something's wrong, you never let me take whatever I want, some of those albums are like gold to you."

"No really, go ahead," I said.

"You know, if it would make you feel better I could get the girls to come in here later and we could all have some fun. I mean they're inexperienced but they both think you're hot and they'd love to see you naked. Maybe even play with your cock."

"Bad Idea," I responded, "You know what Mom said and she's right. Dad said it too the other night in the den. We have to be very careful or word about what we're doing could get out. That would mean big trouble for all of us, especially Mom and Dad. I hope to God you haven't said anything to those girls."

"Maybe I did say something about how much you like to be naked and how you don't mind showing me stuff but that's it, I swear. I haven't told them about anything else." She said defensively.

"I really hope not, for all our sakes," I said.

"Now if you don't mind I've had a rough day and I need to lay down and think things through," I told her.

"All right bro," she said as she bent over and kissed me on the lips, "we'll talk more tomorrow when the girls are gone."

I stayed in my room and didn't bother with supper that night. I just had to think of a way out of my problem.

Meanwhile that evening, Magda had gone to her business banquet. Mona was also there, along with many other Olympic hopefuls. She and the others were on display for sponsors and Mona was an old hand at this game as she schmoozed the pants off wealthy funders. Magda's role was that of an expert trainer providing potential backers information about the athletes and their potential.

Along with the status of being asked to participate, the event was also a golden opportunity to pick up new clients. Rich patrons all loved to tell their friends about their beautiful personal trainer who also trained and cared for the Olympic athletes.

The two of them knew their roles well and they worked the room hard until the banquet finally ended. Magda asked Mona if she had plans for the rest of the evening.

"No, nothing at all," she said, "but weren't you doing something with Rick this weekend, something you were pretty excited about?"

"Yes well we did that last night," she responded.

"And?"

"And I got the living shit scared out of me," she said as she started to tremble.

"Magda, what's happening honey," Mona now leaned in sheltering her from any others who might see something was wrong. "Let's get the hell out of here and go somewhere for a drink."

"No way, you're in training, let's go back to my place," Magda reasoned.

"Fine," Mona agreed.

They left and hailed a cab back to Magda's. When they got there, they sat around her living room as Magda told her in detail what had happened the night before and the morning after.

"Let me see if I got it all," Mona said with a hint of irritation in her voice. "You had sex. Sex that was so intense and moving you sobbed like a baby afterwards. A deep and emotion connection that was so powerful you both had to sleep after. You woke the next morning and had MORE incredible sex while you both admitted how deeply in love you were. Boy that sounds pretty bad all right, I can see where you'd have some real problems to deal with."

"Oh come on Mona, maybe I deserve some of that but you know God damn well there's a lot more to it. Yes I love him but FUCK! HE'S EIGHTEEN!" Magda screamed.

"OK, OK, he's eighteen but he's more man than I've dated in a while and I suspect you too. I don't know what it is about him but he has more maturity and caring than most men and he's incredible in the sack to boot. You know if you're throwing him back, I want him." She finished.

"I just don't know any more, he's everything you said and more but he has no life experience, we have nothing in common but love and sex."

"Teach him then," Mona came back.

"Teach him what? Life?"

"Maybe, or just about the things you love." she said. "Give him some books, tapes, videos, anything to learn. He's been studying all his life and now he can study about you and what you care about. Look at what he's doing for you right now, that's a man size job but he's pushing his way through it just the same."

"Give him a chance Magda or so help me, I will and once I get my claws into him, you'll never get him back."

"Pretty sure of yourself," Magda said as she got up and sauntered over. She stood in front of Mona and traced her pretty face with her index finger. "Alright then. That was good advice and I'll give it some serious thought. Meanwhile, you're here and you're looking pretty terrific in that gown." Magda said.

"Even better when I'm out of it," Mona responded as she stood. She slid down the zipper on the side then let her gown slide off her to the floor. She had nothing on underneath.

"Oh that is so nice," Magda said, as she viewed her top to bottom.

"I find I do a better job flirting and schmoozing when I don't wear underwear," Mona smiled.

"Hm, good idea, I'll have to remember that for the next time," Magda said as she fondled Mona's pert breasts. "Maybe we should finish this discussion in the bedroom."

*****

Thank you for reading and I sincerely hope you enjoyed this story, I will be posting more of it soon. If you have any comments good or not so good but constructive please vote and/or leave your comments below. You can also send me a private message from my profile on Literotica. I love to read feedback. Thanks again for reading.

...Allnitediner

12