The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem, like you said I probably won't be in any shape for a few days anyway," Jan admitted. She got up and kissed me warmly.

"Good night then and happy birthday, little brother," she laughed as she turned and walked toward the stairs.

"Happy birthday, big sis," I responded.

I was about to head up myself when I thought I might call Magda and see how her day had been.

"Happy birthday lover," Magda said as she answered the phone, "I figured you must have been having a special day since I didn't hear from you."

"Probably a little more than you imagined," I said coyly.

"Oh I doubt that," she replied, "with two sexy birthday kids, I imagine that erotic gifts were be the order of the day. The perfect opportunity for Jan and Ruth to cross the finish line, as it were."

"Oh, well you'd be half right," I said with a small amount of surprise, "it was more of a whole family event."

"Oh my God, that's unbelievable and I can't wait to hear all the details, when will you be over?"

"I'd be no use to you tonight," I answered, "I'm done, but watch out tomorrow morning, I'll be by extra early."

"MMmm, sounds nice," she purred, "see you in the morning then, good night."

"Good night, my love," I responded and hung up the phone. I stretched and sat back for a minute reflecting on the past few days. Although most days this summer had been fantastic, the past few days had really been extra special.

I stood and slowly ascended the stairs to my room for a contented night of rest.

Thank you for reading and I sincerely hope you enjoyed this story, I will be posting more of it soon. If you have any comments good or not so good but constructive please vote and/or leave your comments below. You can also send me a private message from my profile on Literotica. I love to read feedback. Thanks again for reading.

...Allnitediner