The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 10

Story Info
Things are changing fast and the outlook is hot and cold.
9.4k words
4.75
30.8k
32
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no characters under the age of 18 in this story. I say this to avoid having each of the characters declare his or her age in the dialogue. I really had fun writing this story because it incorporates so many of my favourite reading topics and I really hope you enjoy it. I also want to thank barefootgirl69 for her careful edit of this chapter.

****

Back at work the next day, Magda and I toured my finished paint job in the basement.

"This is amazing work, Rick, far beyond my expectations." Magda said.

"I know we've talked a little about your plans for this room, but while I was working on it, a few ideas came to mind. Would you like to hear them?" I asked.

"Actually, I don't have time right now but, yes, I'd love to hear your suggestions. One thing I am sure of, though, you're not going to haul everything back again yourself. Get a friend to help you, I'll pay him extra. I won't have you hurting yourself again."

"It was the accident that brought us together wasn't it, not such a bad thing," I said.

"Well... yes and no. To be completely honest, I've always had my eyes on you. You're just so yummy," she laughed as she pinched my cheeks.

"Wow! I wish I'd known that earlier. Imagine how good sex would be now, with a little more practice under my belt."

"What you've got going on, under your belt, is just fine for me right now. I'm not sure I could deal with a lot more," she said.

"OK, I'll call a friend of mine and see if he's available. I'll probably need help with the back yard as well but that will be on my dime." I said.

"Don't be silly, you're working for nothing already, it's all on me," Magda insisted.

"You might be right about the money I'm making, which is still fine with me, but wow, you can't beat the tips and benefits," I said.

"Is that so?" she approached and rubbed my cock through my pants. "I think you're right, I can feel a big tip coming up now. How would you like a nice blowjob to start off your day?"

"I'd love it, thank you. We'll call it a room christening."

She knelt in front of me and pulled down my shorts and my cock sprang out and bounced up and down. She licked my shaft carefully before sucking me into her mouth. Her head bobbed quickly backwards and forwards, as the warm wet sensations shot through my body, as if my cock was a lightning rod. No one could get used to how well she sucked cock. She was so spontaneous, she always caught me off guard.

All too quickly I was coming, as Magda eagerly slurped up my seed. I pulled her to her feet and kissed her intensely.

"How did I ever come to deserve a goddess like you?"

"Oo careful, don't want me to get a swollen head," she said. "So what are your plans for today?"

"Well, I think I'll cost out some alternatives to help you decide about the basement and garage."

"Sounds great, I'll look forward to your suggestions." She turned toward the staircase, then left the basement, humming as she went.

I spent the next few hours taking inventory of all the furniture in the basement as well as working out designs for shelving and storage. When I was finished, I went to the local hardware store and got estimates for materials. Finally, I headed for home, I needed to reach a friend named Phil. He was the only person I knew who might be interested in helping me.

Phil and I had been friends since grade school. In high school, we took the same electives and were in the same study groups. We both loved biking and hiking and Phil was also an honor student. He worked incredibly hard for his grades, and sometimes, he seemed almost resentful of Jan and I for how easy we made it look. I could never convince him that it was just as hard for us, our only advantage was my parents and the environment they fostered.

Phil was almost my height at around 5'11", with bright red hair and green eyes. With all the hiking and cycling, he had the same physical build as me, with perhaps a touch more body fat, he was a junk food addict, couldn't get enough it. I'd seen him naked at school, in the showers, but he was quite shy. I never got a good look at his cock.

When I finally got through to him, he was ecstatic with my offer. Like me, he had done nothing all year about getting a job. Now, his parents were feeding him daily grief to find work. He agreed to come over to the house that afternoon. We would discuss the details of my plan and iron out a deal.

As I waited for Phil, Jan arrived home early.

"What's up, bro, why aren't you over at Magda's working?"

"The first part of my job is done," I said. "I'm waiting for Phil to come by and maybe help me with the next phases. Magda doesn't want me finishing the work alone. How about you? Why are you home so early?

"Another forced afternoon off, while they reset equipment again. Assholes! So Phil's coming over, I like him, he's cute."

"I didn't know you liked him. Hey, maybe this is your opportunity for a little fun. Remember?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, we can be working in the living room and you can come running down the stairs in a bath towel and lose it maybe. From there, it's your show."

"Oh God, I don't know. I've never done anything like that before. I mean, I love being naked and all, but I'm nervous about showing a stranger everything. Oh, God, my heart is pounding. I'll do it, I think."

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and Jan ran up the stairs while I answered to answer it.

I opened the door, and Phil stood there staring over at Magda's.

"Hey, Phil, what are you looking at buddy."

"Oh, nothing I guess. I was just thinking about when we used to 'trick or treat' over there. She always wore those sexy witch costumes." He shook his head and looked back at me. "Memories, eh? I guess now I'll get to see her up close. Is she as sexy as I remember?"

"No one's ever as sexy as our childhood wet dreams, but she'll do, trust me."

"Nice! Hey, Rick, where are my manners, I'm so glad you called me about this job. Thank you, you're a real life saver," he said.

"Let's go into the living room and talk things over. I have some plans and a few numbers we can look at."

"Sure thing, say is Jan home? I haven't seen her since school."

"Sure, I think she's upstairs taking a shower, she came home early today."

"So you've been working for your neighbour all summer. Lucky bastard. I wish I could get opportunities like that. What's it like over there. What does she do?"

"She's a physiotherapist and trainer. She specializes in athletic development and sports performance training. She an amazing woman," I said.

I was about to tell him more when Jan came running down the stairs in a bath towel calling my name. She was staring away from us, toward the kitchen, as the whole towel pulled away from her body, leaving her stark naked. Still staring away she twisted around giving us a great shot of her nice tight ass. She cursed, and fumbled around, trying to pick up the towel.

"Jan," I called out, "we have company."

She spun back around, delivering a beautiful full frontal to us. Then, with a shocked expression, she stared at us both for a second. She began to fumble over and over again for the towel, before she gave up and screamed, then she ran back up the stairs. I was so impressed at her planning and execution. She pulled it off so perfectly. Her movements on the stairs had exposed every luscious part of her beautiful body to us.

"Holy mackerel," Phil said, "I hope she's OK. That must have been very embarrassing for her. Don't be angry with me, Rick, but I never thought I'd get to see your beautiful sister that way. Even if it was an accident, my fantasies about her will be clear as a bell tonight, let me tell you. Oh, geez, sorry Rick, I got carried away there."

"That's alright, Phil. Jan really is hot, I know, I see her naked all the time. And you're right, she is beautiful."

"You see her naked all the time? I'd go out of my mind, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her. Can I tell you a big secret, Rick? I mean a big one. One that could get me in a lot of trouble, if it ever got out."

"Yeah sure, Phil, you know you can trust me."

"Well, about a year ago, Sharon, my sister, started teasing me by walking around the house in her underwear. She kept doing it all the time until finally, I challenged her on it. I told her, if she was going to parade around like that, she might as well take it all off. Well she did... she took everything off that is."

"Wow, that's hot," I said, "Sharon is really nice looking. What happened then?"

"Well, she kept it up for a few more days, until one night, she crawled into my bed when my parents were asleep. We've been having regular sex ever since. It's been killing me, and I've been dying to tell someone, and get it off my chest. I hope you don't think I'm some kind of pervert?"

"No way, Phil, I completely understand. Jan and I did a lot of exploring each other when we were younger and even recently. We love being naked around each other."

"That's fantastic, you're a lucky guy, Rick, she's a real knock out."

"Why don't you tell her so some time," I said. "Ask her out on a date. I know she likes you."

"Really? I never knew. Thanks, I'll give her a call her then. OK, maybe we need to get back to your plans, where were we?" He said.

We worked out a couple of strategies to deal with Magda's project and agreed to meet at her place the next morning. After Phil left, I went up to speak with Jan.

"So how was it?" I asked her, "Did you enjoy showing off for Phil?"

"Oh, my God, I can't tell you, I'm still shaking. That was so fucking exciting. Now I really understand why you like this so much. I'm so pumped, I feel like walking down the street naked."

"Gee, I enjoy it all right, but not that much. You, my girl, are a born exhibitionist."

"Yeah, you're probably right, but now I need some release, big time. Can ya help a girl out, sailor?"

"Of course, hon, get on your bed, I'll give you my fullest attention," as I began to disrobe.

I slid up in between her legs and gave her the slowest most thorough head ever. I took my sweet time, savouring every square inch of her feminine treasures. I must have pleasured her for over an hour, as I drained every drop of sexual energy from her body. I lost count of how many little orgasms she had, but I finished her with a powerful double that had her kicking and writhing all over her bed.

I snuggled up to her, and we spooned. I was proud of my work, as I ran my hand all along her soft, supple, nakedness. She was spent, and ready for a nap.

"You know Phil is really crazy about you," I whispered in her ear. "He told me so. He thinks you're an absolute knockout."

"mm," she moaned sweetly.

"He's going to call and ask you out on a date."

"mm, I'd like that," she mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

Later, during that evening, I got a surprise visit from Mona. She just showed up at my door. After introducing her to my parents and Jan, we went up to my room to talk.

"Boy, you really have a good looking family, Rick, I'm pretty sure I'd make a pass at your mother and sister myself, they're beautiful."

"I know, I love them both incredibly. I never dreamed I'd be having sex with them, it just kind of happened."

"Does your dad know?

"Yeah. Believe it or not, he just joined the party yesterday. By the way, I'm not a virgin any more. You were right, my first taste of cock was wonderful. You know, now that I think of it, I apologize for being so frank with you. This is my reality, not yours. I'm guessing this must all be pretty weird, if not actually disgusting for you. I mean, I remember how put off you were when you found out about all this at Magda's."

"Really, I'm fine. When Magda first mentioned it, I'll admit I was pretty shocked. But I've met them now and they're lovely, I'm fine with it. I wish I had one quarter of the family connection you do. I'm just barely on speaking terms with mine."

"Have you got any brothers or sisters?" I asked.

"Yes, two older sisters and a younger brother. My sisters are both studying to become lawyers and my brother thinks being a DJ would be the ultimate. I'm the only athlete and frankly, the rest of the family thinks my brother has better prospects."

"Wow, that must be hard. I mean, to deal with the demands of being a top athlete, without any family support, that's tough."

Mona stood and began to undress. "Can we get in your bed and cuddle while we talk? I want to feel you next to me."

"Of course, I'd love that," I said, as I got up and peeled back the covers. I stripped off my clothes as well and slid in beside her. We continued talking as our hands idly roamed over each other's body.

"You know, this is the most I've learned about you all summer. I wish I'd known earlier, you deserve so much more loving and attention. As fickle as this may sound, despite my feelings for Magda, I've been falling for you for a while now. I can't help it."

"I know what you mean, Rick. I've loved Magda for more than a year, but I feel so drawn to you as well. There's something about how you feel things and try so hard to understand. At the same time, you have this strength that's very compelling. I've been falling for you, as well."

I rolled over on top of her and we kissed passionately. I felt such deep feelings it was confusing. They weren't like those I felt with Magda or my mother or my sister, for that matter. I felt a deep ache from the pit of my stomach up through my chest that seemed to fizzle out in my brain.

She began to make little pleading moans as she wriggled beneath me. She was so wet I slid my body forward and easily entered her with only a few thrusts. We began to make love, slow and easy. I could sense every inch of her under me. Her soft, sweat covered skin, the tightness and curves of her immaculate swimmer's body. Every slow push into her was met with a tightening of her vaginal walls as I slipped back outward. It felt like a small hand in her was holding on to me.

"This is what I wanted Rick. I wanted to finally be alone with you and to make real love. You're making me feel so wonderful and cared for right now. I've never felt anything quite like it. I guess I really am in love with you after all."

"I'm feeling something very different and wonderful as well. I'm not afraid to call it love, but I don't quite know how to deal with it. Can we just enjoy this moment and pretend there's no one else in the world, just us and these wonderful feelings?"

"Oh, yeah, I can do that. I love you, Rick, there I've said it."

"And I love you too, Mona, so very much."

We continued on with our lovemaking late into the evening. For the first time ever, I came twice without stopping. My mom knocked on the door as we were cleaning up and announced that everyone was going to bed.

"OK, Mom," I called out, "I'll be taking Mona home in a minute."

We reluctantly finished dressing and I borrowed my dad's car to drive her home. As I drove, we continued to talk about her family and mine.

"I'd really love to know your family better, especially Jan. She seems so sweet."

"She is," I said, "she hasn't got a nasty bone in her body. I can't believe the change in her since she discovered sex. I think she has an even stronger drive than mine."

"Holy cow!" Mona blurted out. "Damn, I'd love to take that for a spin. Is she into girl/girl sex?"

"Oh, yeah, my mom and her go at it now and then. It's such a turn on to watch them."

"Gosh, you know I'm beginning to really envy you now. Maybe it is incest and all, but you all love and care so much for each other. It must be wonderful to be involved that way. I guess anything would beat what I've got."

"Well, we have each other now and I know you and Jan will love each other in every way possible," I snickered.

"Oh, you really can be a bit of a shit, can't you."

We arrived at her home and shared more tender and passionate kisses before saying good night. On the way back home, I couldn't help but wonder what would come next. I was overjoyed at how much Mona and I were in love, but at the same time, I dreaded the possible impact on my relationship with Magda.

The next day I arrived at Magda's and went in to say good morning. I was surprised to see Jim already there and working out.

"Wow, you're in early today." I said

"Yeah, I've got business to attend to today and I didn't want to cut back on my workout," he replied. "Say, when are we going to meet for that coffee?"

"Well, I'm in between projects right now, so any time would be good."

"Terrific, I'll be downtown at Mario's around three, how about then?"

"Sure, that'll work for me, see you then," I agreed.

I continued on to Magda's office and kissed her on the back of her neck as she sat working. She scrunched up her shoulders and turned to smile at me.

"I've lined up a friend to help me and he'll be here shortly to review our options," I said. "His name is Phil."

"Good," Magda responded. "When will you be ready to show me your options?"

"I figure we'll have everything ready for tomorrow morning. Will you be available?"

She checked he agenda. "Yes, I will, no problem."

I saw Phil enter through the front door and I went to meet him.

"Hey, Phil, you're right on time," I said. "Come back and meet Magda our boss."

I made the introductions as Magda eyed Phil up and down like so much fresh meat. Then I showed him around the basement, the back yard and the garage and we began to finalize our plans. We finished just before noon and we went back to my place for lunch. As we entered, I called out to Mom that I was home and she came out of the den naked to greet me.

She took one look at Phil and screamed as she covered her tits and pussy with her arms and hands. She turned and ran up the stairs to her room yelling something I couldn't quite make out. I didn't know how to explain it to Phil who was smiling from ear to ear.

"There's something going on here, Rick," He said. "Your mom knew you were home and yet she came out to meet you with no clothes on. Yesterday, you said you see Jan naked all the time, as well. Are you all nudists or something?" He asked.

"Something like that, Phil, I just can't get into it now. Remember," I said. "I agreed to keep the secret about your sister? Well, I need you to keep this to yourself the same way. I think you can guess how important it is to me."

"No problem, you have my word. Wow, your mom sure is hot. I had no idea she was so gorgeous. Now I've got two fantasies to jerk off to. Excuse me, but, boy, I hope I can see that again one day."

"Well, play your cards right with Jan, and don't come on like some macho jerk. I'm pretty sure you'll be happy you did."

"What do mean by that?" He asked.

"Nothing, she likes you and she's a big girl now," I said. "I think I need to talk to my mom now. Let's call it a day and I'll see you at Magda's again in the morning."

Phil agreed and left for home and I went straight upstairs to find mom. She was in her room brushing her hair franticly in front of her vanity. She was wearing her bathrobe and I took the brush from her hand and continued grooming her hair. The stark expression on her face softened a bit, as I bent down and kissed the top of her head. Her hair smelled of fresh shampoo and I continued to I brush it with care.

"I'm so sorry that happened, Mom. It's all my fault for not warning you in advance. Phil thinks we're all secret nudists, nothing worse. He also had no idea how gorgeous you were. His words. He'll probably rub himself raw tonight just thinking about you."

"Please, don't worry about him talking, he won't. As it happens, he confided in me yesterday about how he's been having sex with his own sister. I reminded him of that when I told him to keep quiet."