The Best Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The little tongue just wouldn't quit. All around the tip, up and down the shaft, flicking across my balls and back up again…she was magic. I loved the innocence and slight ineptness; she was just doing what came natural. Her hands came into play after a couple minutes of tip-of-the-tongue teasing. Her little hands always looked so good on my cock when she played with me. Her fingers just barely touched when she grasped my shaft. What an ego rush. It was even better watching that tiny little pussy split around my head….woo! And as for her teeny pucker…

Her hands wrapped warmly around the base of my shaft, both of them, grasping it like it was going to escape. I felt her little mouth engulf my head and push hard, taking me as deep as she could go. Sarah couldn't take much more than three inches, but she made up for it with that glorious little tongue. It was so small that it could touch hidden nerves I didn't even know I had. She let out a little moan of contentment as she began to fall into her rhythm, and I looked around to see if anyone had noticed. Not a nose stirred from the pages. Down below, Sarah's hands were stroking my cock and coming up to meet her lips at the midway point, so the pleasure traveled to the ends, then to the middle in a fabulous rhythm. Her hands twisted every so slightly, wet with saliva from where they touched her lips.

"Sir? I…sir?" said a voice. I opened my eyes. There was a pretty young woman standing in front of me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, over here miss," said Steph. The lady went over to her side of the counter and gave her order. I never said a word.

"What's with him?" she asked quietly, jabbing a thumb in my direction.

"Meditation," Steph said in a whisper, leaning towards her and nodding.

"Oh! Sorry," said the woman with a little wince. She veritably tip-toed over to her seat.

I gripped the countertop with white knuckles while Sarah sucked my dick. She was still going pretty slow, but the heavy, wet blowjob I was receiving was building me up like water behind a dam, little by little. I could actually feel her saliva running down the underside of my shaft and over my balls. She was letting out little moans like that of a suckling child with every stroke by that time. I could just see her down there: eyes closed, concentrating on the rhythm…just as I had that thought, her rhythm changed, and with it my state on the orgasmic ladder. She switched so that her hands and mouth matched in stroke, and sped up.

"Aw fuck…" I gasped ever-so quietly. She moaned in response, going faster. My hips picked up the rhythm, and I started slowly rocking back and forth, pushing my cock into her mouth as her head bobbed towards me. I went deeper. I could hear my cock slurping slightly in her throat, her unaccustomed muscles rejecting the invader. I felt her gag very slightly a couple times, but she never stopped me. I don't know how much more of myself I forced down her throat; she never complained, though. She moaned, even more high-pitched now, as she felt my impending orgasm as well as I. I reached back and took out my wallet as I felt myself getting close. There was a person sitting close to the counter now, so I couldn't warn Sarah of anything. I hoped she knew what to look for. The last thing we needed was for her to choke when I came. I took a piece of paper with shaking hands and leaned out over it on the counter as if I was studying it carefully, and pulled a fold-out menu in front of me a little. My legs tingled. I listened to the rhythmic slurp and felt Sarah's warm, wet lips and the heavenly tug of her caved cheeks, seeking to draw out my load. She wouldn't have to wait long!

Luckily, she did know to look for, probably from me having cum on her tits so many times. As my orgasm started in my toes and went screaming for my cock, I popped my wallet into my mouth and bit down hard into the leather. Under the counter, Sarah's lips slipped up to my tip with a quiet slurp and she furiously stroked my cock while whirling her tongue around my head. As the first spurt poured into her mouth, I heard her moan quietly with relish and pleasure. Her tongue never stopped swirling around the tip the whole time, and like a winch it cranked out my cum in spades. There was so much semen from the first spurt that she had to swallow immediately, which I both heard and felt. My toes curled into almost a fist as Sarah struggled to keep up with my pace, swallowing four or five more times before my orgasm finished. She didn't let me go, though. Instead, she slowly continued to pleasure me, sucking softly and stroking lovingly, pulling every last drop of cum from my cock like wringing out the last bit of melted juice from a Freeze-Pop. She finally let me go, and considerately licked me clean and replaced my softened cock back in my pants. The little angel even zipped me up.

She stood up with a happy little jump and beamed at me, popping a stick of cinnamon gum in her mouth. I hadn't even caught my breath by that time, but kissed her forehead and hugged her close with a quiet thank you. It was all I could muster at the time.

That evening after closing, I actually popped her little booty up on the same counter and gave her a pussy-licking she's as likely to forget as the blowjob she gave me. We parted ways when we went to college, but I still see her now and again, and she's always up for a little romp. Or a big romp, depending on how many drink's she's had. But that blowjob was a one-time affair and it lives on even better in memory than in practice.

My third blowjob I like to refer to as my last blowjob. Because if it ever got any better than that one, I think I'd die, and that would be the end of it. In my third year of college, I went to New Zealand for a semester. I should have been there to study, but all I actually did was snowboard, party, have sex with a lot of fine women with coy, sexy accents, and party some more. But one thing I loved about Godzone was the quantity of oh-so-hot Asian girls.

She was from southern Japan, and her name was Sakamae. One thing I've come to know about Japanese women is that the southern ones are the hot ones: bigger tits, better curves, and eyes like a doll that just say "fuck me silly". And I tell you what; this girl was silly to begin with. I just helped her along a bit. She was a bit of a freak in the bed, which didn't faze me much at all, since in this case 'freak' means 'anal freak'. This girl would say the most amazing things when she had a cock deep in her hot, tight, Asian ass. And hearing her screaming in Japanese while I drilled her booty? Out of this world. I swear, I must have done her 50 times, and not more than 5 of those was in the pussy. No condom, either. Stupid, I know, but luckily nothing came of it, and there's just really nothing like popping your top and filling a shrieking Japanese girl's bum right to brimming.

The anal was superb. I mean, absolutely great. I won't even begin to repeat some of the things she said; it wouldn't do them justice. Besides, I didn't understand most of them. Sure wish I had it on tape. But amazingly, the part I remember the most about Sakamae was the one blowjob she gave me. It was on a Sunday night, and the past three nights in a row I'd done her ass twice. Each night. I'm surprised she could stretch to take me once in 72 hours, let alone six times. Anyway, she was a little sore. We spent some time talking, and she started the dirty stuff again in that sexy, innocent accent, telling me how much she loved getting drilled in the ass real deep and feeling me cum in her and all that jazz. But eventually it got around to a nice little "how can I ever repay you" offer. Well, I jumped on that one.

"Well," I considered, "You could give me a reeeally nice blowjob."

She smiled back at me wickedly, then looked thoughtful for a moment.

"OK, I suck," she quipped. She jumped off the bed we had been lounging on and turned to me. "Up!" she motioned. "Go strip in bathroom and don't come out till I tell you, or you get nothing!" she warned with a wag of her finger.

"OK! OK," I laughed, surrendering. I stepped into the bathroom and stripped naked, not quite knowing what to expect. But Sakamae was about to surprise the pants off me, had I been wearing pants at the time.

Ten minutes later, at about the time I was getting a little annoyed, she called softly to me. I slowly opened up the door to find the room dark and warm, the blackout curtains pulled and the room lit with over a dozen candles of differing sizes.

"Wow," I said, a little taken aback. Then I saw Sakamae. She was dressed in a see-through, baby-blue teddy and matching thong. I could see everything, but everything was covered at the same time. It was amazing.

"Whoa," I said, this time with more conviction. "You look…beautiful… God," I stammered. Sakamae giggled and took my hands, my cock standing at attention so ram-rod straight it was almost painful. She had me lie down on my back on the bed, to which she had added some extra pillows to prop up my head. "Have you done this before?" She giggled and shook her head as she crawled up onto the bed after me, straddling my hips. I'm not sure if she was lying or not, but at that point I couldn't have cared less how many other guys had received the attention I was about to receive. Something about her innocent look told me she wasn't lying, but then again it might have been my cock thinking. As usual.

She ran her hands down over my chest as she sat on my thighs, taking time to let her fingertips trace every muscle, right down to my twitching cock, which stood up proudly, nestled warmly against the silky fabric of her skimpy attire. As I looked down, I couldn't help but be amazed, remembering that the length that was now superimposed against her belly, reaching up past her belly button, had been buried to the hilt multiple times in her rear end. The little lotus blossom was bottomless! She broke my daydreams, taking my hands and placing them on her thighs as she continued to run her hands over me, looking down at me through her almond-shaped eyes with wanton sexuality. I ran my own hands over her delectable skin, caressing her thighs, sides, and hips, then reaching around her cup her little ass and pull her closer. She must have expected me to do so, because she didn't resist. Instead, as she moved up, she pulled her tight little thong to one side, exposing her freshly-shaven pussy. Sakamae had a nice peach, to say the least. Tiny, and she could barely take two thirds of my length in that hole, but never have I come across (or come inside, for that matter) any other pussy that was so incredibly wet. Whatever gland it is in women that creates their yummy lubricant, she must have had ten of them! This was OK by me, because she tasted wonderful, but this time she had other plans.

I expected her to take me inside of her, but instead she moved up on my cock, pushing my shaft down against my abdomen with her pussy. I felt and heard the little squelching sound as her sopping pussy lips spread over my shaft, hugging it like a little hotdog bun. I could even feel the little nub of her clit, nudging me just under my glans, and apparently she felt it too.

"Nnn!" she whined, following the exclamation with a moaned Japanese sentence and continued thrusting of her hips. She slid her lips up and down my shaft, stroking me with her pussy. It seemed so simple, and yet no girl had done that to me before! I found it exciting and maddening at the same time. Her heat and wetness were so inviting that I found myself desperately wanting to slip inside her, just for a while! But Sakamae was relentless, and every time I tried to move to gain the angle I would need to put it in her pussy, she moved to counter me! Rrrrgg! She held my hands, smiling down at me and moaning as she pleasured us both. I was gasping and sweating in frustration. God, I wanted that pussy so badly I could taste it. Literally! Just when I thought I finally had her, and I could feel my tip dip into that delicious little slot, Sakamae exclaimed her orgasm in Japanese, her strong little legs clamping down on my hips as her nails dug into my chest. I still tried to get into her, pushing my hips around and curling my toes, but to no avail. Her orgasm was little, but it just seemed to whet her appetite. She scooted down my body, replacing her thong over her pink and swollen mound. My cock was a gooey, slippery mess from her pussy, but she made short work of that. I gasped sharply as she slowly traced her tongue up my shaft, making my hips arch off the bed in search of the source of the heat.

"Mmm, I like your cock with extra flavoring," she said haltingly. I chuckled, then moaned again as Sakamae continued to clean my cock. My head was spinning, and each touch of her tongue my entire body seemed to lift further off the bed. In fact, my muscles were just tensing more and more in anticipation of feeling those soft lips. And as I found then and have proven in years since, Japanese girls don't ever disappoint.

"Hooofuck!" I gasped, clutching the pillow behind my head and curling my toes even harder as I looked down at the action going on in my crotch. Sakamae stared right back at me, her wonderful deep brown eyes reflecting mine as she suckled the end of my cock like a baby on its mother's teat. Her head bobbed ever so slightly, her cheeks caved as she sucked hard. Already I could feel my load boiling in my balls, threatening to burst forth in a blinding torrent should such pleasure persist any longer! It was a feeling I was very familiar with, and usually a few second afterward I would feel the famous "Point of No Return", and would warn Sakamae that I was about to fill her ass with yet another load of cum. I was just about to warn her that a different set of cheeks was about to get pumped, when I realized I wasn't getting past that one point! I could feel my load roiling down below making my balls (and in fact my entire lower body) tingle with overt anticipation. But my orgasm wouldn't come, no pun intended.

How was she doing this?! I could barely breathe as she continued her ministrations, somehow smiling even with my cock in her mouth. Sakamae varied her play, grasping my base and taking me deep into her throat, moving her head and her hand in perfect time. Her hand quickly became as slick as oil with a slippery combination of her leftover pussy juices and her saliva, which ran down my shaft in rivulets. I just watched as my shaft disappeared into her mouth over and over, her eyes still locked with mine, her little hand moving in perfect time. She could have been a metronome.

Never had I had an orgasm move so slowly. Within 30 seconds of her lips touching my cock, I was ready to come, but she somehow held me at the brink of ages and ages. I could literally feel pressure building up in the base of my cock as what should have been 25 orgasms piled up behind each other, pushing and shoving to see who would blast out first. I gripped the covers and thrust my hips in time with her head bobs. Her lips slid smoothly up and down my shaft, rippling over every millimeter, her tongue following close behind to swirl up and over my tip, coaxing yet another orgasm to get into the shoving match with each slow, heavy bob. She knew what she was doing. It showed on her face. I could have watched her forever. No man ever gets enough of the sight of a hot young chick with her lips wrapped tightly around his rod.

But I guess she finally decided I had enough torture, because all at once the traffic jam in my balls let loose.

"Oh God…Oh fuck I'm cumming," I gasped. Sakamae just moaned sweetly, and all at once I came into her mouth. She didn't even break stride. Her head continued to bob and she continued to look me straight in the eye. It was as if there was so much semen that my cock was having trouble pumping it all out, because the ropes came in much longer intervals than usual. But with each massive contraction I could literally feel my cum pouring out of my cock like an artesian well, instead of the usual jolting cannon blast. After the first two spurts, which filled her mouth, Sakamae timed my orgasm brilliantly, never missing a beat: each time she took my cock deep into her throat, another spurt poured forth, sliding easily down her gullet and into her belly. She moaned with each thick, heavy jet, as if she was feasting on the best blue fin sushi.

Finally, my balls were empty, and she slowly brought her blowjob to a halt. Her lips left my tip with a little slurp, and she licked her lips and swallowed, opening her mouth to show me clean teeth and cheeks. She smiled broadly and crawled up to lie next to me. I hugged her warm little body close as she lay on her side.

"Where'd you put it all?" I laughed. She just giggled and rubbed her tummy in a circle, making a little satisfied moaning sound as if she'd just had a great meal. And as if I needed to say it, she might just have eaten a dozen eggs and not gotten half as much protein as was contained in what I just put in her belly!

That was, unfortunately, the first and last real blowjob Sakamae ever gave me. The next night found my cock nudging her belly from below as I again plowed her posterior to the max, but I had to be content with filling her from the bottom up instead of the top down, because she wasn't swallowing any more semen. At the end of semester, I headed back to the States, and Sakamae headed back to some unpronounceable city in southern Japan, and that was that. Never saw her again. But if any of you blokes end up in Miyakonojo and find a hot little number that can take 10 inches of meat in the ass with the sweetest scream known to man, then you'd best find a way to get blown, too. Buggering her fifty-odd times should do the trick.

So ends my saga of the best blowjobs ever. Only three! Seems criminal. But the night is still young, and there are so many ladies out there with a protein deficiency. Boys, start your scouting!

12