The Best Tits in the World

Story Info
How a wife shared her husband with her friend.
1.7k words
4.26
135.3k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doggieman
Doggieman
34 Followers

Sarah is my best friend. We have known each other since grade school. We have double-dated in high school. Hell, we even juggled the same guy between us as our boyfriend for nearly a year without him having a clue about what we were doing. She even dated my husband, Sam, before I did. She was the maid of honor at my wedding. Best friends forever, that's us. Sarah is a blonde, about five feet tall, with a knockout figure. Her hips are broad, and swivel when she walks, and the swaying walk she does makes her 38DD breasts jiggle like a bowl of jello. Everybody notices her when she is in a room. And Sam always has. He is the love of my life, and we have been married for seven years. But, hey, he's a guy, and guys notice swaying sexy hips and jiggling breasts. Sarah teases him about it when his eyes are glued to her cleavage, saying, "Hey, Sam, I'm up here. Look at me." Then they both laugh about it.

One evening Sarah and I were having a glass of wine (or two) when Sam came home from work. He raised his eyebrows when he saw us sitting on the couch sipping wine and giggling. "What the hell is going on here," he said with a grin, as he went into the kitchen and came back with a wine glass. "Is this just a girl party, or can I join in?"

Truth be told, we were getting pretty silly by then, and just started laughing. "Hell, Sam, you're our guy. Of course you can join us." I said as I filled his glass. "But we are still gonna girl-talk in front of you."

"Girl talk? What the hell do girls talk about over wine while guys aren't around?"

With an evil grin, I said, "We were just talking about breasts. Girls talk about their breasts and about other girls' breasts."

"Oh yeah?" Sam said. "So catch me up on it, then."

"We were just talking about how Sarah has the biggest breasts of any of the girls we know." I said as Sarah laughed so hard she was almost choking on her wine, and with the low-cut blouse she was wearing, her breasts did her world-famous jello jiggle."

Sam's eyes were glued to her breasts as he chuckled and said, "So it's giggle and jiggle time?"

My blouse was low-cut too, but my cleavage paled compared to hers. I made up for it by wearing very thin sheer bras so my nipples would show off through them. I put my hands under my tits and pressed out more cleavage for him. "Look at this, husband. These are your wife's tits." I pointed to Sarah's chest and said, "Those are your wife's best friend's tits." I cupped mine again and said, "These are yours, buddy boy, and those are hers. Not mine. Not yours."

Looking at my breasts, Sam said, "Very nice. I love them and I always will. I treasure them," he said as he tweaked my nipple with his two fingers.

"I sense a but there," I said. "I sense a 'but Sara's are bigger kind of but'. Confess up. You really like Sarah's tits, don't you?"

Sarah was laughing uncontrollably by then. This was actually the subject of our conversation before he arrived. Sarah told me Sam sometimes embarrassed her by staring at her cleavage when we were all out together. I had said that I didn't blame him, or her. Guys just liked big wigglesome tits. They just do. Sarah said that sometimes she was afraid he was gonna reach out and grab one of them. That remark and the wine had led to the unquenchable giggling we were doing when he came home.

I took Sam's hand and put it on Sarah's cleavage. "Is this what you want to do? Huh?"

Sarah was as shocked as Sam. Both were blushing, but Sam didn't remove his hand when I let go of it, and Sarah didn't draw back. "Go ahead and rub them," I said. "We all know you want to."

He started to remove his hand, but I grabbed it again and pressed it under her bra so that he had a breast cupped in his hand. Then I rubbed it around in there. Sarah turned beet red but kept smiling. Sam did to, and smiled at her.. Sarah said, "What are you doing, Judy?"

I said, "It's okay. We have talked about this too. And it's all right with me for him to play with your tits if it's all right with you. I know it's all right with Sam. It's not like it's something he hasn't done before, huh, Sarah?"

Sam and I had had this discussion the night before. We talked about Sara's endowment, and how it always attracted his attention. Sam finally admitted that Sarah had let him play with them when they dated. And she had really liked it, he said. So much that she would bare them for him as soon as they got alone together. They had never had sex, however. He admitted they did come close to it one time, but were interrupted and stopped before anything really serious happened. Then he had gone away to college, and they lost touch for awhile. When they met again, Sam and I were already engaged. He told me about her, and Sarah had told me about him, and had even said they had done some heavy petting, but had not had intercourse. Anyway, Sam did not know how much Sarah and I shared with each other and how we compared him to each other as a lover. It was Sarah who told me what a big penis Sam had. She had noticed the bulge during their fondling session, and had even felt of it through his jeans, but never actually touched it.

"Really, Judy. You want your husband to play with my breasts like when we were on dates?"

"Yeah. Go ahesd. I'll just go in the kitchen and get another bottle of wine."

I left the room, but could still see them through the opening at the countertop serving bar. Sarah unbuttoned her blouse with a sentimental smile, and told him it seemed just like old times. She unhooked her brassiere in the front, letting it fall to each side, and I could see her nipples were already erect. Sam fondled her tits, and then bent over and gently kissed them. I could see the bulge growing in his jeans, too. They kissed as Sam continued caressing her breasts. She was really getting into it and was moaning as she slipped her hand down the front of her skirt. Sam kissed, licked and fondled as she moaned and rubbed herself. Then she took her hand out of her skirt and put it between his face and her tits. Sam licked the wetness from her hand and I saw his bulge actually throbbing now. He was reallyt hot now, and would have tried to fuck her if I didn't get back in there.

So I went back in with the wine, refilled our glasses, and sat down beside Sam, who was still giving attention to Sarah on the other side of him. Sarah was moaning and fondling herself again. I took off my blouse and my brassiere, and took one of Sam's hands and placed it on my nipples to let him see that I was getting excited too. Sam took Sarah's free hand with his other hand and placed it on the bulge in his jeans. She rubbed it, and he began to moan and even more greedily suck her nipples. When he was so hot he must have been about to come on himself, Sara gave his dick a squeeze, patted it, and stood up. She began to rehook her bra and button her blouse and said, "Okay, Judy, "He's all yours now."

And she grabbed her purse and went quickly out the front door. This was all according to our plan. Then I put my hand on the bulge in his pants and began to rub it as I rubbed my erect nipples on his face. He licked and sucked them as I unzipped his jeans and pulled out his erect throbbing dick and fondled it the way I knew he liked it gently caressing it with my fingers from base to head. We both quickly undressed and made love like we hadn't in months. Sam kissed me all over and kissed his way between my legs. He started tonguing my down there and I grabbed his head and pressed him into me. When I was so hot I could hardly stand it, I kissed him, and gently sucked him too. Then we flipped over quickly and his hard cock, slick with my saliva, entered my pussy and want as deep as it possibly could. Then he pumped it in and out slowly the way he knows I like it, while he sucked my nipples and caressed my ass. He quickened the pace until we were both frantically thrusting against each other. Then, just as we both came, he grabbed my ass and shot his load into me as we both had an orgasm like we had never had before.

We collapsed back on the couch, him still within me. Soaking it, he called it. I just wilted in ecstasy and lay there with a smile on my face and in my heart. After a bit, I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I brought back a wet bath cloth and cleaned his face and his penis. We kissed and fondled until he was erect again. Then we did it again, but slowly and sensually. After a while, we both had another fantastic orgasm.

As we lay there sipping the rest of the wine, I told him, "Honey, anytime you want to play with Sarah's tits, you are welcome. As long as you do this to me after."

With a big grin, he said, "Deal!"

...To be continued (maybe)

Please send your comments and feedback to me at the contact tab on my profile and let me know if you think this story is worth further attention.

Doggieman
Doggieman
34 Followers