The Best Tits in the World Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's big tit friend excites husband.
1.9k words
4.35
82.6k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doggieman
Doggieman
34 Followers

My friend Sarah, or Big Tit Sarah as we called her in high school, had been over last night. We were together when my husband got home, and we all had too much wine as the evening went on. So much wine that Sam ended up playing with Sarah's bare breasts until they were both as hot as hot can be. I bared my tits too, and Sam played with them too. I was soon as hot as they were, Then, according to plan, Sarah abruptly left and Sam and I had the best sex we had had in a long long time. And then he did it again! As we lay there sipping the rest of the wine, I told him, "Honey, anytime you want to play with Sarah's tits, you are welcome. As long as you do this to me after."

With a big grin, he said, "Deal!"

Then we talked openly about Sarah and her breasts and their experiences together when they dated. He told me how much she loved strawberry daiquiris too and how after a couple of them, she wanted to flash her tits at people as they drove through the park. Then they would park somewhere and he would play with them until they both got so horny they could hardly stand it. He had never screwed her, but they came close. Once, she did pull his dick out and jack him off, he told me. I had to drag it out of him, but he said it only happened that once, kind of as a going away present before he went off to college. He finally admitted that he really wanted to fuck her that night, but she wouldn't let him.

Then because he was over a hundred miles away they lost contact. Then he met me. I reminded him how on our first date, he couldn't keep his eyes off the stiff nipples he could see poking through my thin bra and blouse. He couldn't wait to get his hands on them, and was fondling them on our next date. I saw it really turned him on, so I went bra-less on our third date and let him slip his hand in and feel them. That was the first time I saw the big bulge in his jeans and felt of it. I couldn't get over how big it was, and he kept talking about my sexy nipples. Soon we were topless in the back seat of his car and I invited him into my apartment. When I pulled his pants down and his huge cock flopped out, I just stared open-mouthed at it. I had never seen anything so magnificent. I remember wondering if I could take that on or not. But Sam was gentle, and sweet. He kissed me all over and tongued my pussy until it was as slick and hot as it had ever been. Then he rubbed it on my vagina and gently and slowly entered me. He let me do it like I wanted to, and eventually I had the whole thing inside of me and was in ecstasy as he slowly pumped in and out until I came with a loud moan. Then he kept on slowly pumping until he exploded inside of me. God, what a night. And we had many more like it until he seemed to kind of lose interest in sex. That was why I was so glad I had found a way to get him that excited about fucking me again. We talked about her a lot that night. I said we should have her over again soon.

Well, the next morning Sarah called after Dan had gone to the liquor store to replenish our wine supply. "How'd it go?" she said.

"God, Sarah, Sam screwed my ears off after you left. Then we rested a bit and he did it again. You really know how to turn him on for me. We have got to do that again soon."

"Well, Judi, I really enjoyed it, too. I got hot too, you know. When I got back to the apartment, I ransacked my trunk and found my favorite dingdong again and gave myself three orgasms with it"

"Your favorite what? Tell me about this, girl."

'Well, you know how when Sam and I dated how hot we would get as he played with me. Well, I didn't want to have sex with him because I knew he wasn't in love with me. He was just in love with my tits, Judi."

"Well, Sarah, he told me last night that at the time, he really wanted to have sex with you. He would go home and jack off thinking about you."

"I know. He told me that too. But one night after he had me so hot I couldn't stand it, I stopped at an adult toy store and picked out a dildo that was exactly like his dick. Same shape, length, and it even had a vibrator. It was so good; I couldn't wait to get home from our dates. I kept it under my car seat and would plug it in on my way home and turn the vibrator on. I know people wondered about me driving so slow with that big grin on my face."

We both laughed out loud about that. I asked her if Sam knew about it. She said no she never told him. I told her I wanted to see it.

I said, "Can you come over tonight. I'll fix chili and cornbread sticks and you bring the salad. Please, please."

She said she would put it in her purse so she wouldn't forget to bring it. I asked if she would come over early and help me with the food. She said she would be here about fivish.

That afternoon Sam went to meet one of his working buddies at his house to work on a boat. They were sanding and refinishing an old wooden flat boat they had used for fishing for years. While he was still gone, at four-thirty, Sarah drove up and got out with a grocery bag, salad bowl and her purse. She came in and put her salad stuff on the counter in the kitchen, dropping off her purse on the couch in the living room. I helped her wash and cut up the veggies she had brought. We put her salad in the fridge and I poured us a couple of glasses of wine. Sarah was wearing the ideal blouse for what we had in mind that evening. It was low cut and showed cleavage almost to her nipples, which were visible through her thin bra and clingy blouse.

I said, "Mmmmm. Girl, you really look sexy. Sam is gonna love this."

I was wearing a thin beige blouse without a bra, and when I moved just right, my nipples were clearly visible through it. (I had practiced in front of the mirror after putting it on.) Sarah said, "You do to, girl. I can see your high beams shining now."

As we sat on the couch, I smiled and said, "Did you bring it? Did you, Did you? Oh my God I have got to see it now."

She smiled back and reached in her purse and pulled out a big black dildo that I could see was exactly the size of my husband's dick. She kissed the end of it and said, "You wanna try it? Go ahead and try it and tell me if it feels like Sam in you."

I took it and felt of it. Then I put it in my mouth and sucked on it while looking provocatively at my friend, being very aware of her awesome cleavage. "Go ahead and try it out." Sarah said with an evil smile. "It is freshly washed and ready for you."

I stood up and pushed my panties down and took them off, dropping them on the couch. Sarah stood up and hugged me. I could feel her breasts against mine, and knew she could feel my nipples as I could hers. Then she kissed me full on the mouth as she reached down and began to rub my crotch. I was surprised, but responsive, It was a really good kiss, for a girl.

Sarah, with her hand still at work under my dress, said, "I have wanted to do that for a long time, too. You are a very sexy lady, Judi. Let me help you with this."

She undid my skirt and it fell to the floor. I handed her the dildo and she sucked on it as she played with my pussy. We sat back down on the couch; I spread my legs apart on each side of her as she fingered me until I was wet and hot. Then she pushed my legs apart and kissed around down there a bit before putting her tongue deep inside me and wiggling it around until she found just the right place. I knew she could tell by my moans when she was doing it in a way that really pleased me. She was playing with my tits as she greedily feasted on my pussy. I squealed as my orgasm came, and she licked awhile longer before she drew back and put the end of her dildo in me, moving it slowly in and out, getting deeper as my gasps and moans encouraged her.

"Oh God, Sarah, that's good. It feels just like Sam in me."

She got it as deep as it would go and then began to pump it in and out. She had pushed my blouse up and began to kiss and suck my nipples. "Don't stop. Please don't stop." I said.

Sarah got faster both with the dildo and with her sucking until I had another massive orgasm. Then she pulled off her panties, pushed up her skirt, and inserted the dildo in herself. "My turn now," she said as she placed one of my hands on the artificial dick and the other in her blouse.

She lay back as I fucked her with it. I unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra in front and began to fondle and suck her magnificent tits. She moaned and gyrated her hips as I thrusted it in and out harder and harder. When she finally had her orgasm, we both just laid back on the couch. I recovered enough to pour us more wine and we sipped and smiled at each other as we put our clothes back on and buttoned things up. I took the dildo to the kitchen and washed and dried it with a dishtowel and Sarah kissed it again before putting it back in her purse. We hadn't even turned on the vibrator in it, and hadn't needed it.

"Just like Sam's," I slowly said with a smile. "That thing is just as big and just as sweet. Well, almost. But why did you get a black one?"

With a giggle, Sarah said, "That was the only color they had in the big ones. All the white ones were too little."

We laughed as we went back into the kitchen to fix the food. Then we heard Sam drive up.

"Show time," I said, as I arranged Sarah's blouse to almost show her nipples.

Sam came in and I thought his eyes would pop out at her display. But that's another story.

To be continued

*****

Please send your comments and feedback to me (at my profile) and let me know if you think this story is worth further attention.

Doggieman
Doggieman
34 Followers