The Best Vacation

Story Info
Island vacation with hubby turns into a swingin' good time!
2.2k words
4.09
76.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written as an erotic fantasy for my man....

It is time for a nice getaway - we deserve it.

"I don't care where," I tell you, "someplace fun and sunny with gorgeous beaches!"

We can't decide between Cayman Islands, Cancun, or the French Riviera! Well since we only have a few days we rule out Europe till we have a little more vacation time and decide on Grand Cayman. Not too far away and lots to do - besides I work for a major hotel chain now and we get a nice suite at the resort CHEAP!

We get to the island, have a good fuck in the limo from the airport, a nice shower together, and go lay by the hotel pool. We order a couple of icy tropical drinks and begin rubbing each other with sun block. This is really an excuse to fondle each other in public. We hold hands and flirt a bit while we continue to enjoy ourselves. With our sunglasses on no one can tell how we are really just checking out some of the really gorgeous people there.

I am starting to drift off in to a lazy afternoon nap when I feel you squeeze my hand hard. That's our sign for 'would you check that one out'! I follow your gaze and to my surprise, it is not at all what I expected. I was expecting some knock out stunner in a string bikini. What I find instead that had peaked your curiosity is an average looking couple not unlike ourselves sitting on the other side of the pool - and they are checking us out!

After a few polite smiles and stolen glances they come over to us and sit down. We introduce ourselves and spend the rest of the afternoon chatting and getting to know each other. As the sun begins to go down you suggest that we meet a little later on for dinner together. The hotel is having a party for guests that includes dinner and dancing and we all decide to go together. We excuse ourselves and go back to our room to shower and change. Per your request, I put on a gauzy light sundress with tiny spaghetti straps and high heels that lace up around my legs. You love seeing my legs and my shoulders and I indulge you when ever possible.

We meet our new friends and things quickly take off. We have a nice dinner, lots of drinks, good music, and nobody needs to go to work in the morning! It doesn't get much better. We are all feeling good and get up to dance constantly changing partners. Pretty soon "Melissa" and I are dancing together and you and "Doug" sit down to enjoy a few drinks and see what is going to happen.

The place is fairly crowded and nobody is much caring what is going on. A few other ladies get up and join us and we have about 6 ladies dancing with us. You and Doug finally get to the conversation about sex and it is decided that we would all go back to our suite for the night. Melissa and I are really getting into each other as much as we can in so public a place - dirty dancing, a little touching, a stolen kiss once in a while. You and Doug are enjoying our little show. About this time, Melissa reaches out and strokes my breast. She puts her arm around me and pulls me closer in to her. I follow her lead and we begin to grind against each other to the music. It's time.

You and Doug come over and take us by the hands and lead us off the dance floor. As you are escorting us out of the club we over hear several comments which lead me to believe that Melissa and I were putting on more of a show than I thought!

You and Doug are both terribly worked up as we all enter the elevator to go back to our suite. As the doors close, Melissa and I embrace and begin to kiss passionately touching and grabbing and caressing one another's tits and ass. You come up behind me and begin kissing me on the neck while Doug does the same for his wife. We are all so horny we want to explode as we stumble into our room.

The Executive Chef, whom I once worked with, has sent up a bottle of champagne and a plate of strawberries and cream. Melissa and I begin to undress each other in the middle of the room as you and Doug put on some music and pour the champagne. It only takes a few minutes and by the time you are finished with your first glass, we have each other cumming as we eat each other's pussies in a frenzied 69.

Now that we have taken the edge off we relax a bit and join our men for another drink. Melissa and I are both naked except for our shoes and we are feeling really good! I sit down on the sofa next to Doug. Place my legs over his lap, and take the drink from his hand. Melissa straddles you and puts a very tight hard nipple in your mouth as she begins to grind her wet pussy against your cock.

I drink the rest of Doug's champagne and give him a deep kiss. Then I slide off his lap and begin to undo his pants as I position myself between his legs. I take his thick hard dick into my hungry mouth and begin to suck it and stroke it with my tongue.

Out of the corner of my eye I watch as your hard cock slides into Melissa's juicy pussy. You and Doug are moaning in delight as you savor your new playmates. After a few minutes I stop sucking his cock and take his balls into my mouth. I lick and tongue his nuts taking each one into my mouth one at a time.

His back arches and he exclaims "Dave you are one lucky son of a bitch!"

You can't answer him because you have his wife's tits in your mouth and her pussy riding your own hard cock hard. Melissa begins to moan and shout as she enjoys a hard throbbing orgasm. As I one again slide Doug's cock into my mouth aggressively, he begins to cum. I feel him begin to cum I pull off and let him go off all over my face and tits.

We sit back for a while and enjoy another glass of champagne and I steal some of your cigarette while we make out a bit for our friends. We sit back and enjoy each other's company for a while anticipating round two! Doug and Melissa have each cum hard, but we have not. As they take their time basking in the afterglow and we share our cigarette, I sit in your lap and I feel your hardness under my naked legs. Your cock is still wet from Melissa's strong orgasm and you can taste Doug on my mouth. Between this and the shared cigarette, we are both ready to go at it again.

You carefully lean me back so that my head and shoulders are on the floor and my back is resting against the front of the sofa. My ass and pussy are both up in the air for all to see. For a few minutes, you tantalize the sweet folds of my labia with your tongue and gently suck on my clit. Then you stand over me and gently slide your hard throbbing cock into my juicy pussy. I feel your balls against my ass as you very firmly but gently ride me like this for a while. You know that it would be very easy to hurt me in this position and continue your powerful strokes in a slow and gentle rhythm as you use your fingers to tantalize my clit. I begin to moan with delight and you just smile at me knowing that I am about to cum. You stop and instead tease me by slapping at my clit with your cock.

I know your moods and I know that this means that you are not going to make me cum until you are good and ready to make me have a huge screaming orgasm. Two can play at that game. I roll backwards and crawl up to you as you sit on the edge of the sofa. I crawl up in between your legs and lift them up by the thighs. You are most vulnerable to me in this position and we both know it.

Doug and Melissa watch enraptured by the little show we are putting on, but in reality we have forgotten they are even there. I lick you all over just teasing a little at your ass but not giving you the full satisfaction. I take your balls into my mouth as I did Doug a few minutes before. I love the fact that you are so vocally appreciative of my talents and you don't disappoint me. I lovingly tongue your balls and take your hot shaft into my hungry mouth bringing you closer to an orgasm - but two can play the teasing game and I won't allow you to have your satisfaction yet!

I back off just as you reach for the back of my head. I laugh a bit mischievously as I crawl away toward the plate of strawberries and take a nice fat one covered in whipped cream. I roll over onto my back and begin to rub the cream into my pussy with the strawberry.

"Who wants pie?" I ask as I continue to frig myself with the fat strawberry!

Melissa decides to join me on the floor as we continue the show that we began earlier in the evening. As we kiss in the middle of the room, we share the strawberry and all we hear from you and Doug is heavy breathing! I can see that you both have your hands on your cocks.

Melissa and I are sharing a deep kiss after finishing the strawberry and she begins to suck on my nipples as I rub my hands up and down her perky ass. I lay back a little as she begins to kiss her way down my body and I look over at you and smile. Melissa is licking my clit hard and I am enjoying it as I watch you lean over to Doug and begin licking at the head of his cock. It seems as though that was what Doug was waiting for all evening. I cum hard but quietly as Melissa slips two fingers into my pussy and I watch you take his cock into your mouth! Doug takes you by the back of the head and holds you in place as he fucks your mouth.

By the time that you and Doug decide to switch positions Melissa and I have gotten into another hot 69. Her face is between my legs and she is moaning wildly like she is having something she has never had before. You can tell by the angle and position of my body that I am teasing her ass with my tongue. You know just what she is feeling because it is one of your favorite things for me to do to you! She can't take the distraction any more and sits up on my face so she can have my full attention. I continue to work my tongue in her ass and pussy as she rubs her clit and begs me not to stop.

You and Doug join us on the floor and I moan loudly as I feel you slip that wonderful cock into my hot pussy. No mercy now. With Melissa on my face you ride my pussy hard and fast! But I feel you stop once again before I can cum. I hear you moan and feel your strokes grow slow but more powerful than ever and I know without looking that Doug is now fucking you! Your combined weight is giving my clit EXACTLY what I have wanted all night and even with Melissa's pussy on my face, I scream loud enough to be heard on the beach!

My shouts of excitement are enough to get everyone going. Melissa cums again on my face as you bite her nipples roughly. You feel the throbbing of my hot pussy on your cock and Doug's motions and you finally cum hard enough for it to fill my pussy to overflow! Doug, being on top can see everything and leans forward to take his wife's tongue in his mouth as he cums deep in your gorgeous ass!

Slowly we all separate and lay on the floor together. We are all too hot and sweaty and euphoric to do anything but just breathe.

You and I are lying next to each other and roll over to stare into each other's eyes. We whisper sweet and loving things to each other kissing softly once in a while. We know Doug and Melissa are doing the same thing as we drift off to a light gentle sleep.

When we wake up about 30 minutes later, they are gone. We take a relaxing shower together caressing one another sharing passionate kisses. We dry each other off and lay down in our luxurious bed where we make love gently and tenderly for the rest of the night!