The Best Walk Ever

Story Info
A man is invited into the house by a housewife.
4.4k words
4.31
26.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
treygarza
treygarza
13 Followers

I've been walking to work for the past few months. It's a two mile walk and it allows for some quiet time, exercise, plus it's that much gas I'm not burning. I love it.

About a mile into my walk is one of my favorite parts. At this halfway point of my stroll, I get to lay my eyes on a cute housewife in a small brick house on my left. It's your stereotypical young family house, with a white mini-van, tricycles, and toy cars in the driveway. For some reason, most mornings the woman of the house was outside getting something out of the van, watering plants, or odd things.

She is a petite, cute woman, probably in her early thirties... and built like it. Guys know exactly what I mean by this. She's not built like a highschooler anymore. She has a nice curve to her hips and ass, with just a hair of pudge in the stomach. (I'll admit guys, I'm a sucker for this. I like to be able to see the curve of the very bottom of a stomach just barely through a shirt). Her straight, sandy blonde hair reached just past her shoulders.

I had to do all I could not to stare. Who wants to be the creep walking down the road ogling everyone? Fantasies flashed through my mind of a young, lonely housewife looking for a guy to show her a good time. Right... while movies may portray women that way, it's not the way women are wired. They aren't just walking around the house looking for sex. So, fantasize as I might, I knew that's all it would stay: a fantasy. So I continued to look forward to that leg of my journey, knowing all I'd ever get to do is look... until last week.

Cresting the hill and seeing her house, I was really hoping I'd get to see her outside this morning. Approaching, however, I was disappointed. The van was in the driveway, but the object of my gaze was nowhere to be seen. As I passed the driveway, I heard the storm door shudder like it does when the door behind it is opened. I turned to look, and she was standing in the doorway. She was smiling (the first time I'd seen her smile). It made her look younger, and happier. Not only was she smiling but she was waving at me. I waved back, then turned and kept walking.

What was that all about? We've never met. She doesn't know me. Why would she go out of her way to come greet me. I walked another half block and stopped. My heart was pounding. It's an invitation. It has to be. But women just don't do this. With my heart pounding, I made my decision. I was going to go knock on her door.

The half block back to her house seemed like a mile. You know how your mind can go crazy with different reactions I could get. On one extreme, I was sure she'd open the door completely naked. On the other, I just knew I was going to get a shocked expression and a slap across the face.

Naturally, I got something in the middle. I knocked on the storm door lightly... nervously. What am I doing? There's no way this will work. When she opened the door, a huge smile beamed across her face, then vanished into an embarrassed smirk.

"Hi there" was all I could get out. What do you say in a moment like this?

"Oh hi... um..." she replied, "do you want to come in?"

In my nervousness, my country upbringing came out. "Yes ma'am," I replied. It was my turn to be embarrassed. She was older than me, but it couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 years older than my 27. Does she want me to call her ma'am, or is that weird?

It made her smile. Whether it was the politeness, or the obvious nervousness behind it, it helped break the ice. "I just brewed coffee, do you want some?"

I gave her a warm smile back. There's nothing like coffee to settle down my nerves. "Thank you, I'd love a cup of coffee." She smiled back and turned to go into the kitchen just to our right.

At this point, my eyes finally got to drift. It was May, and the weather was getting warmer, and she was dressed like it. She was in a loose, but form fitting dress that went down right past her knees. It was a modest dress, white with navy blue horizontal stripes, but it couldn't hide the great curves that she had. Walking into her kitchen gave me a great view of her from behind; her hips swinging back and forth as she walked.

I sat nervously at the little breakfast table as she poured a couple of cups of coffee. She put them down between us and sat down. "Oh gosh," she said, "I didn't even think about cream and sugar. I drink mine black and often forget others like it otherwise."

I laughed, "I do the same thing. I also like mine black, so we're all good."

Then came the silence. We looked at each other... then away. What do we talk about?

She broke the ice. "Um... I don't know why I did this. I mean, I don't even know you... I just..." She was looking into her coffee with intensity that couldn't be broken. I had to say something.

"I find you extremely attractive," I said with my heart pounding in my ears. I'd said it. There's no turning back.

Yet it was perfect. Her shoulders relaxed... her eyes raised to mine. "Exactly! I've watched you walk by here for weeks. How do you let someone you've never even met know that you think they're cute... um... handsome...?" She flushed again, struggling to find the words she was looking for, "And I just want to..."

She stopped, and I didn't know what to say. Where was she going with this?

"I just want to kiss you," she said. Her light brown eyes were now boring into mine. She'd laid herself out, how was I going to respond? She followed me with her eyes as I set my coffee down, pushed my chair back and walked around the table. Her breath was shallow as I bent down to her. I watched her eyes close and mouth part. I bent down lower and kissed her on the forehead... and her breath caught. I kissed her on the tip of the nose, and she gave a soft whimper. Then I kissed her. With our mouths slightly parted, we kissed for a few seconds. This shallow, but passionate kiss was mesmerizing.

As I stood back up, I said "wow," almost at the same time that she said it. Then we laughed and both flushed. What do we do now? "I need to take my son to daycare, it's just down the road. Do you mind hanging here while I go?"

"No problem, but shouldn't I wait outside or something? You really don't know me, and I don't want you to be scared of what I might do while you're gone."

"No, I feel like I can trust you. Just sit here and drink coffee. I'll be back in about 5 minutes."

She got up and went to down the hallway to the left of the door. She came back carrying a child of about 1 year with hair the same color as hers. She smiled and went out the door. I watched her through the window as she went to the van, put the little tyke in his car seat, and drove away. I spent the next few minutes drinking coffee. I called into work and let them know I'd be in late.

I was surprised at how quickly the time went by and I saw the van pulling back into the driveway. Now it was getting real. She's asked me to stay here. She has to have more in mind than just a kiss... and now we're all alone. She came back in the door and smiled. She walked over to me in my chair, bent over, and kissed me again. That same beautiful, slow, passionate kiss. She grabbed my hand and led me to the love seat in the living room. We sat down on the soft leather together, just looking at each other.

We kissed... and kissed some more. It was hot. You know the excitement of making out with girls in school? Here it was again. For a few minutes, we were lustful youth just enjoying making out. Our hands weren't drifting... we were just focusing on the kissing. It was... magical, actually. It probably only lasted 10 minutes, but it felt like a lifetime.

I was laying on top of her as our lips separated for the first time in minutes. We were both breathing heavily. She was stroking my beard with her hand. Something had been bothering me since this all started. What did she see in me? I'm not fat, but I'm also not the thinnest guy. Why me? As she sat there caressing my beard, I figured that might be it. Facial hair is always something I've done well, and I've got a full, close cut beard that even to a straight guy like me looks pretty sexy. I wear glasses, and I wonder if the beard and glasses look was what got her. Whatever it was, something had caught her eye.

We laid there panting with our faces just inches apart. Probably both thinking the same thing... what's next? I bent down and kissed closed eyelid... then her cheek... then her neck. When my lips touched her neck, she released a low, sexy moan. I kissed her neck for a while and let her squirm under my body. My left leg was between hers, and I could feel her starting to press her hips up against it. I raised my head and looked into her eyes. There were tears there, yet, I had enough feel for the moment to not mention it. She closed her eyes, and kissed my beard some. (It had to be the beard) When she opened her eyelids again, her brown eyes were so soft and vulnerable. What's her story? As much as I love sex, am I just going to hurt her? She kissed me again on the lips with a quick kiss, then pushed on my chest to signal to get up. She sat up, grabbed my hand, and squeezed it while looking at me. With an embarrassed looking smile she said, "I'm Christine by the way."

How dumb of me! How much have we just given of ourselves to each other and we don't even know each other's names? "Oh yeah... my name's Trey... I feel stupid now." I drop my eyes, not knowing what to say.

Christine chuckled. "It's ok. This morning has moved a little fast for both of us." She looked down at her legs. "I haven't even showered yet. Can I do that?" There was an awkward pause. Was this an invitation to join her? I think she could read my mind. She grabbed my hand and led me down the long hallway to the back room. We walked into the master bedroom. It had a big King Sized bed with brown and blue linens. There were brown curtains hanging from the windows.

"I'm going to take a quick shower. Can you just lay stay here on the bed? I promise I'll be quick."

"Sure." It was barely audible. I was so nervous and excited. She gave me a peck on the forehead, then bounced (that's the best way I can describe it) into the bathroom. She gave me a smile as she closed the door behind her. It wasn't long before I heard the shower turn on and the door close. Now time was dragging. Looking at the clock, I saw it was 8AM. I'd been in her house for 30 minutes, yet the 5 minutes it took for her to shower seemed to last so much longer. I had plenty of time there with my thoughts. I decided to take my shirt off, as a surprise for her as she came out. The water turned off, the door opened. I could barely breathe. It took what seemed like days, but she opened the door.

Christine stood there in a white towel. Her 5-3 frame was accented perfectly by the cloth tied around her. It was wrapped around to cover her breasts, and just long enough to stretch to her upper thighs. Her hair was wet, which made it look darker than the blonde it normally was. It stuck to the sides of her face and back in such a sexy way. Her skin was still moist, and the way the lights from behind her were shining, it just glistened. She had such a big smile on her face. I think the shower did more to wash away her nervousness than anything on her body. Beautiful was an understatement. She shined.

She walked to me, and ran her fingers up the center of my chest. "Mmmm, I figured you'd have a hairy chest," she said, "I like it." She spent a few seconds caressing my chest, then bent over to where I was sitting on the bed, and kissed me. It was a deep kiss. I could feel the lust coming through her lips and her tongue. What had started as a nervous cup of coffee had turned into a hot rendezvous on her bed. I'm not one of these guys who has any problems getting hard, and needless to say, my cock was pushing hard against the front of my jeans. Her next move didn't help. Smiling, she took a half step back and reached up to the tie in her towel. With a little flick she undid it, and the cloth dropped to the floor. My eyes drifted from her smiling face downward. Her slightly tan lined shoulders gave way to about B Cup breasts that stood out nicely from her chest. I could tell that Christine likes to wear a fairly revealing bikini when she's in the sun as the tan lines just revealed small segments of whiter skin. Her areola were darker than you'd expect with her fair skin. The chocolate colored rings were a slight, vertical oval with nice, big nipples. She must have been enjoying my eyes on her because I watched them go from the softness they were in the hot water to very hard and erect. I continued down her body, over her perfect, slightly pudgy belly, over the tan line down to a full bit of hair. Her hair, also, was darker than you'd expect from her blondish hair on her head. She kept it trimmed a little close, and inside the tan line, but she obviously liked having hair there... as did I. It was full, to where you couldn't see any skin through it. Her lips, however, were clean shaved. When my eyes had lingered there a minute, she did a 180 to show off her ass.

Wow! As beautiful as the rest of her body was, her ass was by far her best feature. Nice and round with cute little dimples. I couldn't help myself anymore. I had to touch it. When my fingers touched her right cheek, she squirmed and moaned. I guess I had read her mind. I caressed her cheeks a little, squeezed a little, then let my right index finger caress up the middle. That sent a shudder all the way through her.

Christine turned around, looked me in the eyes, and smiled. She grabbed the back of my head and guided me to her left breast. Opening my mouth, I took her nipple in and licked gently around it. As I took more in and began sucking, she moaned softly and pulled my head into her chest. I switched to the other breast and continued. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her ass cheeks. She pressed her hips up against my stomach; the hair around her pussy mingling with my chest hair.

I began kissing down her stomach. I spent some time on the nice, soft feeling of her midsection. As I began kissing the underside of the slight curve at the bottom of her belly, she gently pushed me back onto the bed. She unbuckled my belt and pants. I lifted up my hips so she could pull them down. Holding on to both my pants and boxers, she pulled them off and tossed them to the side. I looked down and she was looking down at my cock. I have about an average cock: about 6 inches long, hard and throbbing.

Come on. Grab it! Suck it! Do something! She ran the backs up her finger nails up the shaft, over the head, then up my stomach to my chest. In the same motion, she climbed onto the bed. She continued over my cock and kept crawling, until her pussy lips were right over my face. I craned upward and licked each lip lightly. She shuddered, and lowered herself onto my face. She tasted so sweet. The shower had left her a little dry, but it wasn't hard to find her clit. I started licking. She rocked her hips against my mouth, and I licked around her clit. We did this for a few minutes. She moaned and said my name. She was loving it. Her clit just kept growing. She moaned louder.

After a few minutes of this, she raised up and turned around on her knees. She crawled from the top of the bed to me, and kissed me. I knew she could taste herself on my tongue, but it didn't seem to make her short the kiss. It was deep, and nice. She kept crawling, brushed a breast against my face, until her pussy was back on my mouth. She was grinding against my tongue as she laid down across my chest and stomach.

My breath was getting so short. I think guys always dream of girls who just love sucking cock. They just want that cock in their mouth. That's not Christine. We've been naked together for over 10 minutes now, and all she's done is brush against it. When will she touch it? It just wants to explode. Now, in this position, she was just inches from it. I could feel her breath against my balls. Then she kissed them... and a shock went through my body.

My tongue found new life, and doubled its work on her clit. She moaned and kissed my hard shaft. Her right hand started tickling my balls. I couldn't help but moan. Then I felt her mouth slide around the head of my cock. She held it just inside her mouth at first, moaning with the pleasure on her clit. Then she took almost the whole thing into her mouth.

It's embarrassing, but it happened. I came on about the third dip her head took. I couldn't even give her warning. I just shot my load. All I could say was "that's embarrassing." She gagged, and spit it out. As I lay there, panting against her pussy, I knew I'd just blew it. The mood was gone... all because I couldn't control myself.

I was wrong. "Mmmmm, that good huh?" Christine said as she pressed her pussy back against my mouth. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't believe it. I went from embarrassed to feeling comfortable and accepted. I returned my tongue to her clit with a renewed vigor. What a woman! She knew I needed a few minutes and she spent those minutes just caressing around my stomach, cock, and legs. This attention kept me from ever losing my hard on. I kept on licking, and I could tell she was getting hotter by the minute. A few minutes later she took my dick back in her mouth, and sucked it for a while. Needless to say, I handled it better than before. Her warm, wet mouth felt so good. As I'm looking at the small, pink pucker of her ass hole, I moaned with the sweet feeling of her mouth wrapped around my hard cock.

She got up, and slowly backed up over my body. Her pubic hair brushed over my mouth and nose, then she paused for a second for me to suck a boob. She rose up on her knees and smiled down at me. "Will you fuck me, Trey?"

"Of course, Christine." She laid down on her back on the left side of the bed. I got up and walked around to her. As I was moving, she reached into a drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. Christine handed it to me as I positioned myself between her legs. As I opened the tube and rubbed it on my cock, I got a chance to look down at her beautiful body again.

Christine's wet hair was laid around her on the bed. Her breasts flattened back against her chest and left two sexy curves that gave way to her perfect stomach and nice, big pussy lips.

I stroked my cock a few times with the thin, slick lube. I grabbed her knees and raised them up. The movement put one, sexy fold in her stomach. She closed her eyes as I slid into her pussy. She gave a slight cringe as I slid past the tight little barrier and deeper inside. She smiled up and and ran her fingers through my chest hair again.

I started off with a slow, sensual rhythm. My cock was sliding about 3 quarters the way out then back to balls deep. I looked down and saw those tears again in her eyes. They aren't from physical pain... there's something else going on. Once again, I knew that it wasn't the time to talk about it. Whatever pain was deep inside there I could help by making her feel loved, sexy, and hopefully have a great orgasm.

Christine was thinking the same thing. "Reach into that drawer next to you and get out my vibrator." I looked down and saw a light blue bulled-like vibrator about 3 inches long. I pulled it out and handed it to her. She quickly turned it on and placed it against her clit. What she let out was somewhere between a moan and a squeal.

I knew she was wanting it faster, so I started speeding up. I sped up some more. Now, the pace was intense. She was closing her eyes and whimpering. Her boobs were bouncing up and down with our rhythm. She opened her eyes wide and looked into mine. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" I was pumping as hard as I could, just hoping we could get her over the top. She reached down and pushed the button on the end of the vibrator to speed it up.

treygarza
treygarza
13 Followers
12