The Best Way to Eat Ice Cream

Story Info
Dessert turns kinky when lovers are tied up & eaten.
1k words
4.1
40.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rescue325
Rescue325
65 Followers

You come over to my place with wine and takeout from our favorite restaurant fully expecting to watch TV all night and just cuddle. I had other things in mind. We ate dinner watching one of the movies you rented then after one too many glasses of wine we start to kiss.

You start to fondle my breasts and decide I need to get out of my bra and t-shirt. I remove the offending articles of clothing for you and you start to suck on my nipples. I moan and you suck harder. Your hand slides up my thigh and under my skirt. You search for my clit and are surprised how wet I am when you find it. You start playing with it and I can feel you get harder and harder as you make me lose my mind.

I can't help but want more. I ask you if you want dessert. You laugh at me and tell me you didn't bring any. I tell you that I'm dessert and you say Yum. We get off the couch and I lead you down the hallway to the bedroom by your shirt. You like it when I take the lead because we always have so much fun.

I help you out of your clothes and you help me loose my skirt. We kiss some more and I tell you to lie on the bed and do what I say. You laugh and you do so. I climb on the bed next to you and blind fold you with a silk scarf. You laugh and ask what it's for. I tell you that it's a surprise. I then lay you down and proceed to tie your hands to the headboard of my bed. You protest until I tell you to relax and have fun and to trust me. I then tie your feet to the footboard and you hear me leave the room.

A few minutes later you hear me enter the room and put down a heavy tray. You wonder what's on the tray as you feel me get on the bed between your legs. Suddenly you hear me turn on something electric and you get tense. I tell you to relax and to trust me. You feel vibration near your balls and you wonder what I'm doing. The vibrations feel good and you start to relax. I start playing with your balls but not in the usual way. You ask what I'm doing and I tell you to trust me and relax with a devilish laugh. I start to stroke you and you realize that the noise is an electric shaver.

You laugh and tell me not to make you bald. I get the job done and you're rock hard. You tell me that you want me to ride you and I say no as I dust off the loose hairs. Next you feel me put something cold around the base of your cock. You feel something drip down your sack and you feel me lick it up. You moan and get used to the cold. Then you hear and feel me add whipped cream around your pole. I giggle and start licking off the whipped cream. I really get into licking the ice cream off and I start rubbing my clit on your thigh as I do so. My hot tongue on your cold shaft sends sparks up your spine. Each lick sends you into ecstasy. I finally lick everything off and you're going nuts.

You beg me to fuck you. I slide my hot wet pussy on to your raging hard on. You raise your hips to get in deeper. I ride you like a mad woman and it doesn't take long to cum together. I lie against your chest and suck on your nipples while we both catch our breath. You tell me it's my turn to get tied up and I willingly untie you so you can tie me up too.

You tie me to the bed and tie my ankles to the footboard so I can't move them. You go to my nightstand and take out all my toys. You laugh and say it's your turn to be evil. You lay facing my freshly shaved pussy and take out the motion lotion. You carefully spread it along my slit with your finger. You lick the length of my slit to make sure it's well coated then take out my vibrator. You turn it on and start using it on my clit. I moan with delight. You slip another vibe into my wet pussy and start thrusting it in and out while I wiggle with pleasure. I try to get away from you but I can't. I give up and go with the flow of my orgasms. I start to settle down from the last hard orgasm and you decide to rub your rock hard dick against my clit starting me going crazy all over again. I beg you to fuck me and you continue to tease me. You take the head of your cock and tease my boiling hot pussy. I try to slide down the bed to force you inside me but the scarves around my wrists prevent it. You see the frustration on my face so you slide it in all the way then pull it out laughing. I beg you to be nice and you put it in again. You start to slowly trust in and out of me, driving me crazy in the process.

I scream, "Fuck me already damn it" and you start to go a little faster. As your speed increases so does my need for release. I beg you to make me cum. You stop and pull out. You grab a slim vibe and some lube. You start fingering my ass with the lube and I beg you to get it over with. You slide the vibe in my ass and turn it on. I moan loudly and start to feel myself explode as you slide back in my pussy. I rub my clit as you pound into me. Suddenly I cum harder than I have ever cum in my life. You moan just as loudly as I do as you release and fall on top of me. You kiss my belly as you remove the vibe from my ass and give my pussy one last good lick. You untie me and we lie in bed in each other's arms to fall asleep.

Rescue325
Rescue325
65 Followers