The Best Whorehouse in Las Vegas

Story Info
Sheila & Beth visit the Flamingo Springs Resort.
2.7k words
4.04
40.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Best Whorehouse in Las Vegas" isn't in Las Vegas. It's in Pahrump, sixty miles away, where prostitution is legal.

And it's not the usual whorehouse: the whores are men who service women for money.

It was marketed that way in publications aimed at female executives, in the Personals section.

A typical advertisement is this one:

"The Best Whorehouse in Las Vegas, where women of distinction are serviced by young, well-endowed men who are eager to meet your every desire. Contact us at (xxx)-xxx-xxxx for more information. --- Flamingo Springs Resort:- Box 7654, Pahrump, NV 89061-775"

Sheila Webber and Elizabeth Reilly waited in the airport for the limousine from Flamingo Springs Resort to arrive.

Sheila is in her mid-forties, divorced, and suffers from lack of a sexual partner. The high salary she's earned as the chief of Webber Industries isn't enough to compensate for a lonely existence.

Her friend Elizabeth never married . The job meant everything to her, until recently. Now, at age 50, she's ready for an adventure that promises to fulfill her deepest dreams - to fuck and be fucked, with a young well-endowed guy, as the ad promised. She prefers to be called "Beth" by friends because "Elizabeth" sounds too formal.

They met at a bridge club and became close friends, sharing ideas about men and dating, and why most dates had turned out to be flops.

Elizabeth discovered the ad and called Sheila to tell her about Flamingo Springs.

At first Sheila was shocked at the thought of paying for sex, then warmed to the idea, after reading the ad,

"Sounds great!" Sheila said. "What if it turns out to be a Goddam fraud?"

"No big deal. Both of us could use a vacation anyway. Maybe it's as advertised. I need a young guy with a big dick! Let's give it a try."

They replied to the ad and made reservations for a week in July.

Sheila said, "Christ! It's hot already in the terminal . Flamingo Springs better not be a dump. If there's no air conditioning, I'm out of there."

Shortly afterwards the limo arrived for them. The driver put their bags into the trunk and opened the rear door. They settled down for the ride to Flamingo Springs, while enjoying cool air from an airconditioner and drinks from a compartment built into the back of the front seat.

As the limo followed the highway toward Pahrump, the desert seemed empty and baked to a bare desolate brown by the sun.

Finally, Flamingo Springs appeared ahead, a lovely oasis in a harsh land. There were buildings scattered around the grounds, with green lawns and palm trees throughout. There was a large pool as well, in the center of the complex. People were in the pool, but it was too far away to see them in detail. And there were even flamingos in an artificial lagoon off to one side - a strange sight in the desert,

"This is more like it." said Sheila. "I feel much better already. Where do think those guys are, the ones mentioned in the ad?"

As the driver unloaded their baggage at a building labeled Reception Center, a woman emerged to greet them.

"Welcome to Flamingo Springs, Sheila and Elizabeth. My name is Ruth. Whatever you need, let me know, here in the Reception Center. You can also reach me anytime from the phones in your rooms. Any questions?"

Sheila answered.

"Where are the young guys? You know the ones with hard bodies that are described in your ad."

"That's getting down to basics quickly! I like your style. The guys are all over our facility. But remember that the men you want have tags hanging from lanyards around their necks, showing their names. They are trained to satisfy your sexual demands. We have other men on the grounds, who mow the grass and things like that. Don't approach them for sex. Any other questions?"

"What's the setup here?" asked Beth.

"First, we'll put your bags in the rooms you reserved - 242, and 243. There's a connecting door between them, which you can use whenever you wish. Here's a booklet showing where things are. Maybe stroll down to the pool while George is putting your bags into your room and look around. We have a special show in the Capri Lounge tonight at 8:00 PM. Dinner and drinks will be served during the show. Any more questions?"

Sheila, ever the business woman, asked, "How do we pay for personal services from the guys? Cash, checks or Traveler's Checks?"

Ruth laughed and responded.

"Very good question. Cash is nice, and you may find it a erotic to tuck some bills into a guy's skimpy outfit. But some guys might be naked when providing what you want, so that's a problem. We supply chits, which you will find in your rooms every morning. Your name is the top of each chit. Carry the chits with you; they don't take up much room.

There is a line on which you enter the amount of money. There's another line on which the guy puts his name. We collect chits from the guys every night, and, at the end of your stay, we charge you for the total amount, in addition to the daily rate for your room. Any more questions?"

"No, thanks for the information. Beth, let's look at the pool."

Beth nodded, indicating 'yes' . They followed the map to the pool.

"I can't believe this!" Sheila said, "All those naked guys around the pool, with lanyards around their necks! I think I've died and gone to Heaven. Look at the guy on the diving board, jumping up and down!"

"The one with a really big dick?"

"Yeah, I've seen dicks before, but not flopping around like that. Amazing! I like this place already."

That night, at 8:00 PM, Beth and Sheila walked to the Capri Lounge, not far from their rooms. It was decorated in "South Seas" style: bamboo overhead, tropical plants, and flowers everywhere. After a waiter seated them, Sheila whispered to Beth, " Did you notice his name tag?"

"His name is Jeffrey, What's the big deal?"

"His nameplate is higher than the collar of the uniform, suspended from something around his neck."

"So?"

"I think he's available tonight. Look around at the waiters. Some have name tags on their costumes, and some have them around their necks."

"I never noticed that! Around here I better be more aware. Do you have something in mind for Jeffrey?"

"That's the name of my ex, who I'd like to fuck in the ass. And I brought a strap-on and lube just in case. What do you think?"

"Go for it. I think you just ask around here."

When the waiter returned with bread and an appetizer, Sheila asked, "Jeffrey, can I ask you a question, about what services you perform for guests? It's a very personal question."

"Ask whatever you wish. After one year on this job, I've heard things that you wouldn't believe."

"OK - do you ever bend over for a woman and take it up the ass? -- I can't believe I'm saying this!"

"Yes, I do that, unless the woman is gross. You aren't gross. In fact, I find you attractive."

"My name is Sheila. When you come to my room tonight you will call me 'Mistress Sheila.' Do you understand?"

"What room and what time?"

"Room 242, at 11:00. Will you be on time?"

"I'm always on time. In the meantime, I'll continue to serve your meal."

Beth looked at Sheila, " I can't believe what you just did! This place is Incredible."

"Get some action for yourself, Beth."

"I will, the night is still young."

Later that night, after the meal was cleared away, there was a floor show, on a small stage in the middle of the dining room. Not surprisingly, the show featured a male stripper. His name was Carlos, according to the name tag around his neck.

Beth had seen strippers before, but never male strippers. He was gorgeous she thought, and much younger than her. Dare she think of him for a great fuck? Why not, in this place that catered to the needs of female guests?

Beth made her move, before other women could get their hands on Carlos. She stood, approached the stage, and pushed two one-hundred bills under his g-string before he could take it off. "Carlos, come to me tonight, in Room 243, at eleven o'clock. There's a lot more waiting for you, if you give me what I want."

He smiled at her and nodded, as if to say "yes."

Then he took off the g-string and stood there naked, to applause and shouts from the audience.

Beth and Sheila had more drinks at the Capri Lounge and strolled to their rooms, well before 11:00.

Before entering Room 242, Sheila said, "It's like a dream, an erotic dream. I hope it works out."

Beth replied, as she opened the door to Room 243, "Carlos is just what I need, a stripper with a big cock. I'll check with you later to see how it worked out for you."

At 11:00 PM, on the dot, two men walked up the rooms. Carlos said to Jeffrey , "This woman needs it bad. She probably hasn't had a fuck in a long time. She's a bit old, but that kind can get wild in bed. I figure she'll go crazy when I suck on tits, then get her on the bed and fuck her."

Jeffrey responded, "You can never tell, but that sounds reasonable. The woman I'm with tonight is anxious to fuck me in the ass because I remind her of her ex-husband. It's going to be a rough night. Good thing I like that kind of action."

They shook hands and wished each other well. Then Jeffrey knocked on Room 242, and entered after Sheila opened the door for him. Carlos knocked on the door to Room 243. Beth pulled him into her room.

All was quiet at Flamingo Springs Resort, A bright full moon rose high in the sky.

In Room 242, a heavy scene started as soon as Jeffrey entered, Sheila wore a Mistress outfit - a black bustier, with thigh-high black boots, and she held a nasty-looking whip in her hand. That is a common costume for a Dominatrix-Submissive scene, but Sheila wore something special for Jeffrey: a big black strap-on. She spoke.

"Take your fucking clothes off, Jeffrey! You know what I'm going to do with this strap-on, don't you?

"You're going to fuck me in the ass, Sheila"

She hit him with the whip, "How did I tell you to address me?"

"Sorry, I forgot.. Mistress Sheila."

"That's better. Get your clothes off. Then get on the bed, on all fours, with your ass toward me. Be quick about it, you shit!"

When he assumed that posture, Sheila smeared lube on the latex dick and started to push it into his ass. "Does that hurt, Jeffrey?"

"Yes, Mistress Sheila. It hurts."

"It's going to hurt a lot more before I'm done with you. You deserve it for ditching me for that bitch Rosalee!"

She didn't wait for an answer from him. Her husband's affair with Rosalee had happened years ago. Deep inside, she knew that. She was paying this guy to take the punishment that her husband never got.

She pushed further into his ass, pausing only to tell Jeffrey that he deserved to get fucked for what he'd done to her. Finally, when her pubic bone came in contact with his ass, she fucked him hard, in and out, until he groaned in pain. She was satisfied, at last.

Sheila pulled back, saying, "How bad was that?"

"Bad, but I've done this sort of thing before."

"Get your clothes on. Here' s something for you."

He stared at the amount she'd written on a chit.

"That's generous. Thank you."

"It's been my pleasure", she said, opening the door for him to leave.

A different scene unfolded in Room 243.

Beth opened the door for Carlos. She wore a "baby doll" outfit, purchased for this trip. Her usual nighttime outfit was simple and not revealing at all. She was shy and not sure of what to do, but she was determined to have sex with a man. Even an older guy would have been enough, but the idea of a young man brought back the time when she was younger and had to masturbate at night, while dreaming of a lover.

Carlos held her in his arms and kissed her, She sighed, Then he lifted her nighty, revealing a bra and panties, lacy ones purchased for this trip. She sighed again, then pulled his head down to hers and kissed him on the lips, a first for her.

Then she said, "Carlos, my pussy."

"What about your pussy?"

"Kiss me there, please."

He knelt and kissed her pussy, then worked his tongue inside.

"God!" she cried. "Keep doing that, until I tell you to stop."

She didn't tell him to stop for fifteen minutes, at which time she knelt beside him and kissed his lips. She tasted herself on his lips.

"That's the best thing that's happened to me, " she said. "You were marvelous! How much do I owe you?"

"Whatever you wish, Madam."

"Call me 'dearest', and I'll double the money."

"Whatever you wish, Dearest one."

She filled out a chit for three hundred dollars and handed it to him, saying, "You're worth every penny, Carlos."

He left, smiling at the thought of having provided one more woman with what she needed the most.

The next morning, Sheila knocked on the interconnecting door between their rooms. When Beth opened the door, she asked, "How did it go?"

"Great! How about your guy?"

" I fucked that bastard Jeffrey in the ass, just what he deserved."

They went out for breakfast together, very happy about the way things had started.

Breakfast was served at poolside, which suited them because of naked guys in the water and sitting at tables around the pool.

"Look over there," Beth said. "The guy with the big dick we saw yesterday."

"Sheila, who by this time was bold enough to approach any guy at the resort, walked to where he sat. They talked for ten minutes, then Sheila came back to where Beth was sitting, with a smile on her face.

Beth had to ask, "What's the story?"

"His name is Keith, and he's available for tonight. Now that I've fucked Jeffrey, I'm ready to get fucked by Keith. I'll find out if he can use that big tool of his."

Not to be left out, Beth looked around and noticed a lanky guy sitting in at a table, very cute and well-equipped for sex. He was only nineteen, exactly what turned Beth on.

"Wait here, I'll be right back," she said to Sheila.

Beth spoke to him for fifteen minutes, then came back smiling.

"How did it go?" Sheila asked.

"Pretty good, His name is Spencer Getty, the third."

"The Getty oil family?"

"Everybody asks him that, No, he's sweet kid, who's never been in a place like this before. I offered to show him the ropes, so to speak, in my room tonight."

"Nice of you."

"I thought so. Hey, I want to have sex with a nice guy who isn't experienced yet. I'll show him how great it is to have sex with a woman my age."

So it went the rest of the week. Sheila found a different guy each day and invited him back to her room for sex. Beth continued with Spencer, who ate her pussy the last three days of their vacation.

They ate at the Resort on Friday morning, while waiting for the limo back to the Las Vegas airport.

Over breakfast, Beth said, "I've been thinking, There's one kind of sex that isn't available here."

"What's that?"

"Lesbian sex. I've often wondered what that would be like."

Sheila hesitated, then said, "Let's not go there now. Maybe later, after we get home. OK?"

What happened after they got home is another tale.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Copyright 2005 by Lesly Sloan. This story may not be distributed or copied without express permission of the author.