The Bet

Story Info
You pay off a lesbian bet.
1.7k words
3.98
72.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name is Heather and we’ve finally decided to meet after talking for about three weeks on the internet and by phone. We’ve decided to meet for drinks and possibly to shoot a few games of pool.

I enter the bar and quickly scout around for you. Not knowing what you look like, I don’t know if you’re there yet or not so I order a beer and take a seat. We’re supposed to meet at 7 o’clock and it’s now a few minutes after that. I figure that maybe you are stuck in traffic. I decide to wait until 7:30 and then I’ll leave.

I’ve been busy watching the television and when I look towards the door I see a goddess coming towards me. The woman I see is looking at me and smiling. I think to myself, this can’t be Heather. She comes right to my table, says hello and sits down across from me.

I can’t believe my eyes. You’re talking and I suddenly realize that I have not heard a word that you’ve been saying. I tune in again and ask you to repeat what you’ve just said. You’re apologizing for being late as you got stuck in traffic. I just smile and say it’s okay. In my mind I’m thinking it was worth the wait.

You get yourself a beer and come back with one for me too. I’m already feeling tipsy so I figure that I’ll just sip this one slowly so I don’t get too drunk. We decide to play some pool after we’ve chatted for a few minutes.

I’m getting a little bit hot from the beer so I undo the top button on my blouse. I tell you right off that I am not very good at pool but this does not seem to bother you. As we’re playing I have to lean over the table at different times. You seem to like staying at the opposite end of the table and I can’t help but wonder if you’re getting a good view.

I have a difficult shot and you come over to help me. I can’t seem to grasp what you want me to do so you put your arms around me to guide me with the shot. The closeness of your body touching mine is sending shivers right down to my clit. I can feel your breath on the back of neck. It’s almost too much to handle. As I let the shot go, you release me and I shudder.

You see me shudder and lean over to whisper in my ear, “Are you alright?”

I smile and nod. I then notice that my nipples are hard. You notice as well and just smile a slow, sexy smile that melts me. We continue the game and you win because you are obviously the better player. I decide to make the game a little more interesting. I ask if you’d like to play for a friendly wager.

You raise your eyebrows and ask, “What kind of wager?”

“Well” I say as I lean over the table suggestively, “if I win, you give me a massage and if you win, I’ll give you a striptease.” I lick my lips suggestively.

I can tell that you’re intrigued. Before you respond, I get ready to take my shot. As I’m leaning over the pool table you come up behind me. This breaks my concentration so I lean back and your body is touching mine.

You brush the hair back from my ear and ask me in your sexy voice, “Does that include a lap dance?”

This sends shivers through me. As I grind against you and you moan I say, “Definitely honey.”

The game is pretty close but I end up winning. I suspect that you may have let me win but I don’t say anything. You just smile, shrug your shoulders and congratulate me.

“So, when do you want that massage?” you ask me.

I look at you and smile slyly,”How about now?”

You look surprised but pleasantly so. We make our way out of the bar and back to my apartment. On the walk back to my apartment, you brush against me once or twice and each time you apologize. Every time you come into contact with my body a tingling flows from my head to my toes but especially to my clit.

It’s a short walk to my house from the bar but it seems to take forever. We finally arrive and you follow me inside. I kick off my shoes and tell you to make yourself at home while I fix us a drink.

As I hand you your drink I ask, “Would you mind if I take a shower as I smell like smoke from the bar?”

You raise your eyebrows and say, “No, I don’t mind. Can I watch?”

I laugh thinking that you are joking. I can tell by your face that you might be serious so I decide to call your bluff.

I regain my composure and say, “Sure, why not?”

If you are surprised by my response, you don’t show it. You take a sip of your drink and tell me to let you know when I’m ready.

I go into my bedroom and strip out of my clothes and slip into my bathrobe. I go into the bathroom and start to run the water. Once the temperature is adjusted, I hop in the shower and pull the curtain open halfway so the floor doesn’t get wet. I tell you that I’m ready and I see you come sauntering down the hall. I think that you’re going to come into the bathroom but you stand and lean against the doorframe.

I feel your eyes on me as I soap my body with the sponge. I’m avoiding eye contact with you as I’m a little bit self-conscious. As I lather up my hair I start to feel more at ease and I feel as if I’m putting on a show. I drop the soap and purposely turn my ass towards you as I bend over to pick it up. I rinse off, turn off the water and grab my towel. As I’m drying my hair our eyes lock for a minute. I break contact and slip into my robe. You stand there watching as I brush my hair.

I turn to you and say, “I’m ready for my massage. Do you want me clothed or not and where do you want me?”

You smile slyly and say, “ No clothes and on the bed.”

I make my way into the bedroom with you close behind. I strip off my robe and lie face down on the bed.

“Before you get too comfortable, do you have any oil or lotion and where do you keep it?” you ask.

I tell you where you can find some. I hear some rustling in the cupboard and then I feel your weight on the bed beside me. Then I feel you straddling my legs and then you slide up so you’re sitting on my ass. I’m turned on already and you haven’t even touched me yet.

I hear you taking the cap off the lotion and spreading it in your hands. Then I feel your hands on my neck. Your hands feel very good and you seem to know just how to touch me. Hard enough to feel good but not hard enough to hurt. You make your way down my body and eventually you start massaging my ass. I’m trying not to get aroused but I can’t help myself. You must sense this and you move down my legs to my feet. After you’ve massaged my feet for a while, you ask me to flip over.

I’m surprised, “ Flip over? Why do I need to do that? “

“So I can massage the front of you silly, now turn over.”

I do as commanded and you get your hands oiled up again. You start with my neck again and then make your way down my arms to my hands. You then make your way back up my arms and over to my breasts. You are careful not to massage my nipples but you inevitably end up touching them once or twice. An involuntary moan escapes my lips. Our eyes meet and I’m sure you can see the passion that I’m trying so desperately to hide.

You continue your way down my body. Massaging my stomach and legs and finally my feet. I let out a sigh of relief as I assume that you are done but I soon find out that I’m wrong as you make your way back up legs. As your hands reach the top of my thighs, you massage my pussy but very lightly. I’m watching you as you do this and you look up and catch my eye. You continue to massage and I can’t help but part my legs wider for easier access. You notice my movement and smile. You part my lips with your hand and slip a finger in to massage my clit. I’m biting my lip to stop the moaning that is threatening to escape my lips. You must sense this as you look at me and say, “Don’t hold it in, I want to hear you moan woman.”

That’s all I need to hear. You continue to massage my clit but very slowly and in a teasing way. Your touch is driving me insane. You stop momentarily and I think maybe you’ve changed your mind.

You take your sweater off and say, “Damn it’s awfully hot in here. Now where was I?”

You part my legs and continue to stroke my clit with your finger. I am now moaning with abandon and trying not to writhe all over the bed. You lean in and blow teasingly on my clit. The next thing I feel is your tongue as you slowly lick my pussy from top to bottom. You then slide a finger inside me and very quickly a second once you feel how wet I am. You start fucking me with your fingers as you suck on my clit. All too quickly I feel the orgasm overpowering me. You sense that I’m reaching my climax but you keep your tongue on my clit and continue to fuck me with your fingers. Very quickly a second orgasm overtakes me. You must sense that I need a break as you remove your fingers and come up to kiss me.

“Damn that was good.” I say.

“Honey, you haven’t seen anything yet.” You have a very sexy but sly grin on your face as you begin to play with my breasts.

Part Two is coming Wendy J