The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ohhhh, God! Ohhh GOD!!! I am cumming!!!. OH FUCK ME!!! I AM CUMMING!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUUCCKKKKK MMMMMMEEE!!!!!

Dylan fucked her hard, continuing to lay the pipe to her, continuing to impale her on his thrusting cock, continuing to drive through her orgasm as he jack-hammered into her trying to find his own release. Finally, he felt her sag against the sink tired from the exertion. He pulled out of her wet, dripping pussy and turned her around. He lifted her up so her ass was on the edge of the sink and moved between her wide spread legs. He placed the large mushroom head of his giant prick at the mouth of her well-fucked cunt and gently pushed it between her slick lips.

"God, Dylan I can't cum anymore."

"This is for me, baby" And with that he pulled her legs up over his shoulders and thrust his great dick deep into her wet, slick fuck hole.

"AAAAAAGGGGGGGGG," she groaned as great prick bottomed out in her cunt on a single thrust.

"Oh, you got a great pussy, baby," Dylan moaned as he pulled back. Then he thrust into her again full strength.

"What are you doing to me!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!." Karine exclaimed. Her hands grabbed both of her bouncing tits and began to pull and tweak her nipples as Dylan fucked his great length into her.

"I'm fucking you girl. Just what you wanted!" He panted as her as he picked up the pace of his trusts. With each stroke the great mushroom head bounced off her cervix, causing her over worked cunt to being to heat up again. Karine could not believe it. She never came this much, but she was headed for another huge orgasm. Dylan felt the tell-tale tingling behind his balls and knew that his much needed orgasm was close. The sex was hot and fast and hard. The sink rattled with the force of his thrusts into her steaming, dripping cunt. Pussy juice was streaming out all over the edge of the sink and covering his large balls. They were both close and the pressure was building.

"HERE IT CUMS," he screamed as he thrust once more into her sizzling, gushing cunt and his prick swelled like a balloon and then exploded.

"GIVE IT TO ME DYLAN!!! OH FUCK ME!!! OH GOD, I'M CUMMMMINNNGGG AAAGGGGAAAAAAIIIINNN!!!!!!!" Karine yelled as her cunt explored for the third time causing her to see and feel a rainbow of colors and sensations all centered in her hot convulsing pussy.

Dylan fired rope after rope of hot cum shot inside of Karine's molten clutching cunt bathing her womb with a fountain of semen. There was so much cum that it began to leak out of her cunt and run down the sides of the sink coating his balls. He continued to thrust into her warm slick inner core until he had stopped cumming. He lowered her legs and slowly pulled himself out of her pussy. He staggered back against the wall of the bathroom stall. His legs were like rubber.

Karine was slumped against the mirror with her eyes closed and her fingers wildly stroking her sensitive clit trying to get one more tiny orgasm. Her body shuddered as it overcame her. She opened her eyes and looked at Dylan. She slowly got down off the sink. She reached out and grabbed Dylan's still sizeable but deflated prick and pulled him after her. She moved into the stall, raised the lid to the toilet and sat down. As large globs of his cum dripped out of her pussy into the bowl, Karine began to take a piss. She pulled his prick to her and began to lick and suck his rod of all their co-mingled juices. It was the sexiest thing Dylan had ever seen. He immediately started to get hard again, but they had no time. They had been gone almost 30 minutes. After she had cleaned him off, she helped him pull his pants up and get his re-excited cock back in his pants. The she gave him a big deep kiss, her tongue driving deep into his mouth so he could taste her flavor as well as his own.

"You go back to the table first. I'll be there in a moment. God! That was one incredibly hot fuck! Thank you!" Then she lightly kissed him again, pushed him out of the stall, and closed the door..

Dylan quickly washed his face and straightened his clothes. He unlocked and opened the door to find four very surprised women looking at him.

"The men's room was busy and I really had to go. Sorry!" Dylan mumbled as he hurried by the startled women.

Dylan drifted back toward the table as in a dream. The intensity of his orgasm and Karine's hot pussy had drained him. When he sat down at the table, Lanya gave him a look of relief. Peter was very drunk now and had begun to paw at her under the table. He straightened up when Dylan sat down. Lanya gave Dylan a "where have you been look" and he gave her a smile and winked at her as he mouthed the words, "Mission accomplished!" Lanya's face broke out into a wide grin.

.

Karine returned about 5 minutes later saying that she felt much better and proceeded to eat her meal and Peter's as well. The rest of the evening went very well with a lot of laughing and toasting. Karine continued to rub Dylan leg from time to time, not out of need but contentment. Finally, it was time to go. As everyone was leaving, Karine slipped a card into Dylan's hand with her phone number on it, and told him to call her soon. He felt like the biggest stud in the world. Outside the restaurant, everyone said their good nights. Dylan walked Lanya to her car.

"Are we going to your place?" He asked.

"Do you have the proof?"

"Get inside the car first."

She got in the driver side and opened the passenger door for him. He slid in his seat and took Karine's black thong out his coat pocket. He put it to his face to smell her exotic scent then dropped into Lanya's lap.

"Your place or mine?"

"So you think that you are getting that blow job tonight?"

"I know that I am."

Dylan reached across and tweaked her right nipple causing Lanya to squeal in surprise. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply as his tongue explored the inside of her mouth. His right hand dropped into her fork and slid up under her dress. He began to gently rub the lips of her vagina through the silk of her panties. He continued to stoke her as he broke the kiss. She slumped back against the front seat panting.

"My place is closer," he whispered.

It was a bright clear Sunday morning as the light poured into the bedroom. Below the window, the noise of the crowds could be heard walking and playing along the boardwalk as they made their way to beach. Dylan was lying in bed naked as he watched Lanya prowl across her bedroom like a young lioness with two mimosas in her hands. She was as naked as he was, and her long, long legs, very tight butt and flat stomach were such turn-ons to him that his great prick was at full mast as he watched her walk to him. Her sun streaked hair was pulled behind her ears and she had a big smile on her face as she handed Dylan his drink and sat down on the bed.

"It that standing ovation in your lap for me?"

"No one but you."

Lanya gave him a light kiss on the lips and then took a big sip of her cold mimosa. Then she put her glass down on the night stand, and leaned over and took his rock hard prick in her mouth. The sensation of the cold from the drink and the warmth of her tongue made Dylan groan and his cock jump. Her fingers wrapped around the base and tightened, slowly sliding up and down as she pumped his flesh. Her warm, wet mouth slid easily over his meat, her tongue whipping into the slit to lap up the pre-cum, then moving down over the stalk as she engulfed his raging prick. As Dylan looked at his senior partner paying homage to his manhood, he thought to himself, "This is pretty good. Life cannot get much better then this!"

They had gone back to his place and she had proceeded to give him one of the best blow jobs of his entire life. She worked on his massive prick for about an hour before he blasted about a gallon of cum down her throat. Then they had fuck non-stop until 5 AM unable to get enough of each other's lust filled body. They went to work the next morning, but by lunch time the sexual heat was so strong that they checked out for lunch and never went back to work. They went straight for her place where they had been fucking each other senseless for three days only taking breaks to get takeout from down the street..

Lanya took her warm mouth off his wet prick and threw her long tanned leg over him bringing his giant prick into direct contact with her very moist and well-used vagina. She took his dick in her hands and lodged the great mushroom head between her slick pussy lips. Slowly, she allowed her weight to press her down onto Dylan's 9 inch monster until all of it was wedged deep inside her pulsating cunt.

"God, I love your cock!" Lanya moaned as she began to raise and lower her wet sleeve on Dylan's large pussy pleaser. Dylan just groaned in response, and sipped his drink.

It was on Saturday afternoon after about 24 hours of unstop sex that Lanya finally told him why she was out to get Peter. It seems one of her first job in LA was a production assistant for Peter's company. He had taken advantage of his position over her and forced her to have sex with him. Then he fired her. There was nothing that she could do. It was her word against his. But she had made a vow to get even with him if she ever could. When he met with her about doing the movie, she realized that he did not remember her and the plan began to form. When she saw how much Peter cared for Karine, she knew that she had her object of revenge. She just needed someone who could make it happen and that person was Dylan.

Dylan put down his drink and reached up and took Lanya's tits in his hands and squeezed gently. She arched her back driving her tits into his hands as she continued to ride his prick. He pulled her down to him and kissed her deeply enjoying the taste of OJ and Champaign on her tongue.

His cell phone had rung last night about 8 PM and it was Karine looking to see if they could hook up that night. He had looked at Lanya and she had said yes. Karine had come over and the three of them had fucked and sucked each other until 3 in the morning. Karine finally staggered out with a promise to come back later today. He had already promised himself that he was going to fuck that super fine ass of hers today no matter what.

He held Lanya closely to him and rolled them over so she was underneath him. His massive prick never left her over heated pussy. He slowly got up on his knees and took her legs and put them over his shoulders. He looked down at his lovely boss all spread out before him. Her tanned skin, her heaving breasts, her lust filled eyes staring at him. Wanting him and waiting for him to drive his giant prick deep into her famished pussy.

"Are you going to fuck me hard with that big dick, Dylan? "

"Yes boss, I am going to fuck you until you scream!"

Dylan again had to think to himself how luck he was. A super fine woman below him, and another arriving in a couple of hours. Life was indeed very good!

With that thought, he drilled his dick deep into Lanya waiting pussy. Again and again he thrust into her and as her moans began to grow louder, Dylan reveled in the feel of his boss' hot velvet pussy sliding up and down his great prick .

The END.

Look for Dylan's next adventure – "Our Man In Amsterdam" – coming soon!