The Bet

Story Info
We settle a bet and create another one.
1.2k words
3.4
25k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Authors Note - This is my first submission and my first try at writing something like this. A friend read it and urged me to submit it - so here goes nothing. :D **

*

We've been through this before -- meet in a parking lot, keep our distance from each other and just talk. It's the same pattern that we've dealt with for five years. This time, though, I'm tired of the pattern. Thinking of what could happen in the parking lot tonight I pull into my parking space and smile. I'd love nothing more than to make love to you right here and right now. But, I suppose we'll see what the parking lot has to offer tonight.

I see you pull into the parking lot and I step out of my vehicle and lean against the driver's door. It's been over a year since I've seen you and I know you're expecting our usual meet up. "Hey," I say as I step towards you to give you a hug, "long time no see." You smile and wrap your arms around my waist to hug me tight and I take a deep breath just to smell you. "Mm you smell good, got a hot date or something?" I joke. "Something like that," you laugh and say.

We break apart from our hug and you ask if I'd like to see the inside of your new car. I know you're a car lover so I agree. You turn on the car and show me all of the things you've upgraded. We talk a little bit about life and the past year and I ask you about a bet you made. The bet I'm talking about was the one that you said you'd kiss me next time you saw me -- which would be tonight. "I knew you wouldn't do it," I say and laugh. "You're too much of a chicken shit." Shocking me, or both of us, you lean over and kiss me.

Just a quick kiss on the lips but I pull you back to me and envelop your mouth with mine. I don't know whether you expected it but I'm enjoying it. I've missed the passion in your kisses, the taste of your mouth and the way your hands rub my back. I wrap my arms around your neck and play with your hair and your ears. I look up into your eyes and there's a naughty little sparkle. We kiss again with a lot more intensity and our hands are aching to find places to explore.

I take one of your hands and place it on my thigh and I move my hand to your chest. Reaching under your shirt I play with your chest hair as your hand starts fumbling with the button and zipper on my pants. I don't offer to help but you do suggest we visit the backseat where there is more room. We crawl into the backseat with you on top of me kissing me hard as you undress me and tease me. You know what I want.

While I'm kissing your neck I start to play with your zipper. I am shocked that you haven't ripped a hole in your pants by now. Your cock is trying to bust out as I set it free with my hands rubbing up and down the shaft. I'm happy to find out I'm not the only one wet as I take your precum on my finger and lick it off. Mmm. I continue my efforts by hand and enjoy hearing you moan from the pleasure as you find my pussy with your talented fingers.

As you start sliding 1, then 2, fingers in and out of my pussy I start to move to the same rhythm on your cock. I love the feel of your hard, strong cock in my hands and I can't wait to feel it in my pussy again. I don't want to stop your hands from working their magic, though, so I continue to work you up while you start to bring me closer to an orgasm. It won't take long; not with you.

We're kissing each other with the heat and passion that we've saved up for five years. The heat is rising within me as you softly start rubbing my clit in slow, small circles while keeping one finger in me at all times. My hips start grinding into you as my hand forms a tighter grip on your cock. I'm working my hand faster and harder and I know if I don't stop you'll cum all over me but right now I don't care. I'm on the brink of having a very powerful orgasm and I want us both to enjoy it. I warn you that I'm about to cum and you start fingering me faster until you feel my sweet juices flowing. I can feel how wet I am and I know I just soaked you with cum from my orgasm.

Once I come down a little I let go of your hard, ready and waiting cock and slide you into me. "Pound me, baby!" is enough to set you into motion. You know I love it hard, fast and if possible doggy style so you tell me to bend over on the back seat. Luckily, for us, your car has enough room for you to ride me hard. I get up on my knees with my head against the door and watch you enter me from behind. Just that sight makes me wetter and you slide back in with no problem.

I close my eyes as I enjoy the closeness of our bodies and the feeling of your balls slapping against my pussy. I know I've worked you up to where you won't last long so I'm enjoying every second. I play with the muscles inside my pussy, holding and releasing your cock each time you pump into me, as I reach my hand down to your balls. I hold on to them as you move back and forth into me. "Mmm baby cum for me. I want to feel you shoot your cum into my hot, wet pussy," I moan as I move closer to another orgasm.

I'd love to cum with you. I squeeze your balls just a little as you thrust hard into me. I can feel them getting tighter so I start moving back against you. Meeting your every thrust with one of my own -- you are hitting spots that only you can hit. I start to moan as my orgasm overtakes me; my whole body tightening, my pussy squeezing your cock just enough to set you off. You groan and thrust harder into me as I brace myself against the door. I can feel your hot cum in me... I can feel it hitting me 9, 10, no 11 times as you go over the edge into oblivion.

I roll over and kiss you passionately as you come back to reality. Both of us are smiling like we have a dirty little secret as we redress ourselves and decide to get some fresh air. Standing against your car we talk a few more minutes while we catch our breath and it's harder for us to keep ourselves at a distance. We kiss and hug a few more times and then you say you have to go. I don't want to leave but I know you have somewhere to be so as I get into my car and you give me a hug and kiss goodbye I whisper in your ear the bet of a lifetime. "Bet that won't happen again!"