The Bet

Story Info
She describes how she wants "the bet" to be carried out.
835 words
4.14
65.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are reading this letter, I must have won; I must have won the bet.

Don't finish reading this right here though; take this letter somewhere private. I want you to be alone.

There are instructions for when you finish reading this letter. You will have to come and find me. Don't worry, I will still be in the building.

But for now, just walk away.

Get up now, and walk away.

Just leave me.

GO.

Now that you are away from me, we can begin.

This is what I want:

I want to play a little game with you.

I want you to play a little game with me.

I want role-play.

I want you to force yourself into me.

I want forced sex...

Vigorous. Forced. Energetic. Strong.

And this is how:

To begin, We are strangers.

You don't know me and I don't know you.

You are from out of town. Or perhaps I am.

You spot me in a crowded room.

You like what you see.

I look like fun and I'm having a good time.

I'm sexy.

I turn you on.

And You want me.

Like a moth to the flame; you must seek me out. Like a predator to his prey; you will stalk me.

Your a wildcat on heat, and I am a bitch in season.

You have to have me.

You will have me.

You will fuck me before the night is through.

But don't let me see you. Not at the start.

I only want to feel your presence.

I only want to feel there is something lurking in the small dark shadows of the club.

I only want to feel the hairs on the back of my neck become erect as I shoot a glance your way - but don't see you.

Once you are ready, and you can see that I've almost forgotten about you - approach me.

Your task is to try to meet me...

and then befriend me...

try to pick me up...

and try to take me home.

The way you do this is entirely up to you.

Be warned, this part may take you all night.

I wont be a push over, and you may have to spend all your money, I wont be easy, but I will want fucking.

The sex...

When and how are up to you...but as I have won this bet, there are some rules!

NO means NO, and If I say STOP, you STOP...

Absolutely no humiliation, but I don't mind a little pain...

Being tied up and blindfolded are not out of the question...

I may scream; and if so, feel free to cover my mouth with your hand...

I want it hard.

I want you to force yourself upon me aggressively and suddenly. I want you to talk rudely, crudely and dirty at me; coarsely whisper the things you are about to do to me. I want to hear your hunger for me, your grunting, groaning, yelling and moaning, as you force yourself firmly inside me.

I want it rough.

Throw me down on the carpet or push me roughly up against a tree; bend me over a car bonnet or do me on the car floor. Bend me backward over a park bench, left up my skirt roughly, pull aside my knickers; pin me cruelly to the cold hard concrete floor of a toilet block; or hold me down in the middle of a moist wet golf course.

Constrain me; force my legs apart; push your fingers hungrily, greedily, quickly into me; grab at my breasts vigorously, pulling hard at the nipples. Ram your cock inside me, over and over and over...and fuck me, fuck me like an animal.

I want you to fuck me hard, fast and furiously...

and I want you to come, no matter how long or quick it takes.

And when you come for the first time, I want to feel it. I want to feel your hot sperm ejaculated over my face, my breasts or my stomach. Or maybe you have rolled me over onto my tummy, spread my legs wide apart, my hands tied together above my head, a blindfold not allowing me to see, and you have forced into me anally.

Maybe you will come all over my back.

Or perhaps you will come in my hair and your hot sperm will drip down my face, into my eyes, over my lips and into my mouth.

As the final rule in my game: You must make me come.

This will be hard for you for I will resist.

I will struggle, try to escape, or perhaps not even respond at all.

Maybe I'll be so turned on by your strength and power that I may eventually succumb.

Whatever the situation, wherever we are, you must make me come....

The time has come. You have finished reading this letter. Do not discard it.

The game starts here and it starts now.

Come find me.

Come.