The Bet

Story Info
He loses his trophy girlfriend to a well hung gardener.
3.5k words
3.29
204.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was cheating on me, I was sure of it. Although I couldn't prove it, I've had my suspicions for quite some time. Given the fact that we hadn't had sex in months, and the fact that she was always in such a good mood.... why else would she be so happy? She wasn't getting any from me, but she surely was getting some elsewhere.

I grew paranoid and overly self conscious. In the four months since we started living together, Monique and I seem to have grown apart. I cared for her so much, and it pained me to think that she was being ravaged by some other guy.

Monique was a goddess. She practically lived in the gym, constantly working out. She was in fantastic shape, which was more than I could say for myself. I'm not a bad looking guy, but once you hit 30 you kinda get buried in your work and neglect the need for physical exercise, hence the beer gut. Monique on the other hand was perfect in every way. Her hair was platinum blond, her eyes were blue and her bleached teeth were so goddamn pearly white. She looked like a goddamn porn star.

I was overly proud of her, 'This was my girl! She lives with me in my house.' However, I hadn't seen that much of her lately. She'd always come home late, smelling good, whistling, her face bright and confident. The other day I noticed that she'd gotten a tattoo, a giant dragon on her lower back.

On anyone else this would have looked tacky or even slutty, but on Monique, it looked really hot. I wanted nothing more than to pound her from behind and watch that tattoo in its gleaming light.

"That's a hot tat babe! Shall we test it out?" I asked,

"It still hurts honey. Next week I promise!" she responded.

Of course, next week came and went and I was left with a serious case of blue balls. She told me she had made plans with her sister and she was going away with her for the weekend. I was so fucking frustrated, I didn't know what to do. Of course, I took my anger out on the closest person to me; Antonio, our Gardner.

"Goddamn it Antonio! What the fuck is wrong with you people? Did you just get off the fucking boat? Can you understand English? I want the fucking pebbles away from the pool!"

In a fit of rage I tore out some of the roses and threw them out into the street "Do it again you fucking monkey!" I yelled at him.

What else could he do? He obeyed and apologized, "Sorry senior, I'll do it again."

I contemplated driving out to her sisters house and crashing the party, or maybe even sneaking around. The frustration soon took its toll and I eventually ended up hitting the bottle. I got completely 'shitfaced' that night, from what I can remember.

The next day, I confided in an old friend, "Hell, I don't know what to do Lance, she's fooling around on me! Its driving me nuts!"

Lance, who used to work for the LAPD, is an old friend from high school. He was very intelligent and was a good judge of character. I was hoping that he would dismiss my suspicions and reassure me that Monique was not 'doing the business'. "That doesn't sound right man. Monique is a walking wet dream, and I'm sure she's getting it from somewhere."

He said, "If you want, I could do some PI work for you. Really get down to the bottom of this.... no pressure pal"

I didn't like the idea of digging up Monique's past and I certainly didn't like the idea of having my best friend stalk my super hot girlfriend, but I had no choice.

The next few weeks I went on about my daily business and Monique went on about her daily business, everything remained normal. I ate alone every night, masturbated frequently and cried myself to sleep. In the mornings I'd always wake up with Monique by my side, I never knew what time she came home or how she got into bed without waking me.

I'd make her breakfast, see her off and then..... I'd see her the next morning. It was so painful. Each time she just got hotter and hotter. This was the same, every day, for two weeks. Finally Friday came around again. Lance came by my house in the afternoon.

I was anticipating his arrival, I ran out onto the lawn impatiently, "So? What did you find out?" I asked him.

Lance looked over at Antonio who was trimming the hedges, "Don't you wanna discuss this inside?" he asked me.

"No, no, don't mind him, he doesn't speak English. So, what did you find out?" I asked

"Bad news pal. She's cheating on you." He said

My whole world came crashing down. My eyes watered and I tried ever so hard to keep myself from bursting out into tears. "W.. w... well, who is it? I mean, who is the guy?" I asked in anticipation.

Lance looked over at Antonio, "Its him."

Suddenly, I was overcome with such intense anger and rage, "What? Are you fucking serious??"

"Yes, it was him." He reassured me.

I walked over to Antonio, I was really going to give him a piece of my mind. Lance tried to stop me, I probably should have listened to him. "Hey! Monkey!" I yelled out at him.

I shoved him back into the manure, "You think you can fuck my woman and get away with it? You fucking monkey!?"

I didn't expect him to retaliate. It took me completely by surprise. He smacked me square in the jaw, I hit the ground fast, my world was spinning, I could taste blood.

"For months, I put up witch you calling me monkey and chico! Are jou listening to me?" he grabbed a fistful of my balls and squeezed.

I screamed in discernible pain. "Yeah! I'm fucking your woman! Know why?" he asked as he squeezed harder, "NOOOOO! God! Please let go!" I yelled.

"Its because you aren't man enough for her. All I need to do is just squeeze a bit more, and you wont be man enough for anyone." That was too much for me, I vomited and blacked out.

Hours later I was inside, naked from the waist down with an icepack between my legs. "Are you okay buddy?" Lance asked.

I tried to speak, all that came out was a girlish whimper. It hurt to speak, it hurt to move, it even hurt to breathe. I lifted the icepack and looked down between my legs. To my horror, I found that my testicles were swollen to at least five times in size. Upon seeing this, I insisted that Lance drive me to the hospital, "You'll be fine man, I've seen heaps of domestic disturbance cases, just keep ice on it." He didn't seem worried, but I was in a total state of panic.

I forced myself to speak, "My fucking balls man! I could loose my balls! You gotta take me to the hospital! Please!!" he couldn't help but laugh at the unusual high pitch of my voice.... who could blame him?

The doctor told me that I was lucky. Had there been the slightest bit more pressure, the damage would have been permanent. "In afew days the swelling should go down and your sex drive should return back to normal."

"What about my voice?" Hell, it sounded like I was high on helium.

The doctor bit his top lip to keep from laughing, "You should be fine in a few days" he reassured me.

Later that night, Monique entered my hospital room. I shot a look at her as if to say, "this is all your fault".

She hung her head in shame, she knew that I knew she was fucking the Gardner. "I'm sorry" she told me.

I didn't want to speak, I didn't want her to hear me like this, I didn't want to appear so utterly weak and helpless. "For... how long?" I asked.

She cut me off, "Will you be okay? You sound different, almost like a girl. Is everything going to be okay, down there?" she said pointing to my crotch.

She cared for me, I could see that. I could see that she was concerned and that she didn't want to see any harm upon me. "I'll be fine. Just under allot of strain. But everything should be back to normal in a few days."

"Oh, that's good." She said.

"So, you've been having an affair?" I asked. God, I sounded so pathetic. I sounded like a little school boy.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. I cant lie to you anymore. I love him and I want to be with him." She admitted.

In shock, I shifted in my bed, trying to sit up, "You cant, You cant do this to me! I love you too! How could you...."

"I'm sorry. But, he pleases me. He makes me feel good." She admitted.

"Don't I?"

"You can support me financially, but you can't please me; emotionally or sexually. I'm so sorry; I didn't want to tell you like this." She confessed.

I didn't want to loose her, I then told her that I would be open to anything, as long as she wouldn't leave me. She dismissed my suggestions and told me that for the next few days nothing else would matter, she would just be there for me and help me to reach a speedy recovery.

I was grateful for that, at least it gave us an opportunity to spend some time together. To my relief, within days, the swelling had gone down and my voice returned back to normal. Once I recovered however, she stopped coming around. She even cleared out all her stuff.

I had to make one last stand, I at least had to try to win her back. Lance kept trying to talk me out of it, "Forget her man! She a fucking hoar! Her lover almost turned you into an eunuch! Just forget about her!"

But I couldn't, I was blinded by love.

I ambushed her outside of her work, "Monique! Just listen to me! Please! Give me one minute."

"I cant, I..."

"- just let me speak. I know why you had to cheat on me, I know now. Its because I was a selfish lover."

She didn't want to hear any of this, she just wanted to get away from me. She turned to walk away. "I don't want to talk about it, I ju..."

I stopped her, "Please! Monique! Let me prove to you that I can be a man! That I can please you the way a man should. Please! I'm begging you!"

"I don't know. I've moved in with Antonio and were pretty happy together," she admitted.

"Okay, how about this, a bet. I bet that I can make you come faster than he can."

"I don't know about that. I don't want to cheat on him," she said.

"Invite him along. I bet that I can last longer and please you more than he ever could. Just give me a second chance..... please!"

She thought about it for a minute and finally said, "I'll have to ask him, I'll get back to you."

Deep down, I knew that I would probably never hear from her again. Hell, it was a stupid suggestion. What self respecting man would let his woman be fucked by another guy for a bet? I hugged her and kissed her goodbye, certain that I would never hear from her again.

To my surprise, the next day, my phone rang, "You've got a deal. Come over tonight, Antonio's place, you know where that is, near the gasworks."

I couldn't believe it. This was my chance! I was going to reclaim my manhood. I was going to take back what was rightfully mine. I was going to steal her back right in front of him. But I wasn't going to do it alone, I had a secret weapon.... Viagra. I would be sure to win! I took two shots of Viagra and left the house, within 10 minutes, I had a raging hard on. I was harder and hornier than I had been in years! Nothing could stop me, I could go for hours. I know in the past, I've only lasted between 2 to 5 minutes, but tonight, I was certain that I could go for at least an hour, at least that was my plan.

I arrived at Antonio's 'shack' at 7pm, dressed to kill. I parked my 7 series BMW right in the middle of the street so that everyone could see what a 'real man' looks like. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a cocky Antonio.

"So you come to win her back eh?" he teased.

"Nice house, I think I have a tent I use for camping which is as big as this." I teased back.

He led me inside though to the bedroom. Monique was sitting on the bed, fully clothed, awaiting my arrival. "Hey baby." I smiled at her.

"We've thought it through and decided that this little bet might actually be allot of fun. You know how much I've always wanted to have a threesome with two guys." She said grinning from ear to ear.

This was not what I had in mind however. Antonio came up behind me and began to massage my shoulders, "No, I don't want to do it tha.." before I could finish they had both started laughing.

This was a joke, it was all a joke. "Ha Ha, very funny!" I turned to leave.

"No wait." Antonio said, "I don't like you treating my woman like a hoar, but since you think you can fuck better than I can, be my guest."

Monique began to undress, almost as if they had rehearsed this.

"You go first." He added.

Within seconds, Monique was sprawled out on the bed, completely naked. I noticed another tattoo, one on her lower stomach; it was a scorpion.

She smiled and encouraged me to 'dive in'.

"But you ain't heard the terms yet lover boy." Antonio added.

"Terms? If I can make her come faster and harder than you can, then she comes home with me and you leave us alone for good!" I snapped back at him

"Yeah, that's if you win. But if I win, I get to finish off your balls." He said smiling.

"What? You want to crush my balls? You cant be serious!" I panicked.

"Oh but I am serious! Unless if you think you have what it takes, then you shouldn't be worried." He teased.

By now Monique was getting impatient. "Come-on! Before the weed wears off! Fuck me, anyone! I don't care!"

I shrugged off my doubts and began to undress. As I pulled down my underwear, Antonio hit the roof. "What the fuck is that?" He threw his head back and laughed. I looked down, I didn't see what was so funny. It was just my dick!

I looked at Monique, she was biting her lip, trying not to laugh, "Antonio, stop laughing at him! Everyone is different." She said defending me, but it actually sounded like a sarcastic comment than anything else.

I couldn't understand what was so funny. If it wasn't for the Viagra, I probably would have lost my erection due to my extreme high level of nervousness.

"So that's what you've had to put up with huh? Damn woman! No wonder you came to me!" he continued to tease.

I wanted to shut this fucker up, I wanted to prove to both of them that I had what it took. I made my move. I plowed her, I dove right in. She gasped.

Antonio snickered, "Nice move pencil dick!" he laughed some more.

I tried to ignore this as I went to work. I looked over to my left at the digital clock on the bench: 7:35pm

Our bodies moved in rhythm as we both began breathing heavy. 'yes, it was working!' Our eyes met and we shared a kiss as Antonio continued to laugh and joke. "Does it tickle?" Antonio asked Monique.

This hurt, but what hurt even more was that Monique was on the verge of laughter. I could see it in her face. She was trying so hard to keep it in. 'no! this isn't working!' I decided to give it to her harder and faster.

Monique began to groan, as she usually does during sex. This always drives me wild.... and before I knew it, "mpf! Argh! No! Ahhh! Mppffeee!" I came.

"Good for you" Monique said sarcastically. Now they were both laughing at me.... mercilessly.

I looked up at the digital clock on the bench: 7:36pm. One minute.

"Minute man!" Antonio laughed. "Dude! I think its safe to say that you lost!" he said laughing some more.

Before I could say anything, I was pulled off her and tossed aside. "Now watch and see a woman's reaction to a real cock!"

As soon as he unzipped his pants, I knew. I knew why she'd been cheating on me. Compared to Antonio, I looked like an infant. Clearly, I was not at all visually stimulating to her. It was all so obvious now. There was nothing I could do about that. Nothing at all.

"Now listen to the noises a woman should make during sex!"

For the next two hours I watched and listened in awe as they fucked like rabbits. The walls must have been like tissue paper because the whole house was shaking. She was screaming at the top of her lungs as if she was being murdered. Every few seconds Antonio would shout, "ENJOY!...... ENJOY!...... ENJOY!....."

When it was all over, I was speechless. As she came, she dug her nails into his back, tearing into his skin, "ENJOY!!!!" he yelled as she exclaimed, convulsed and let out a very loud, "PHWAAAOURRR! MPF! AMMPF!" I'd never heard a woman make such noises, I can barley describe it.

Monique had experienced such intense pleasure that she was in a trance, still moaning and groaning in bed moments after, it was as if she had been hypnotized. Antonio towered over me, "See, that's why you can never have a real woman."

I looked up at him, defeated, belittled, humiliated. "You win." I said.

As I turned to leave, he grabbed me by my right shoulder, "Wait! Remember the bet?"

"What? That was just a joke! I was just kidding about that." I pleaded.

Before I could say anything else, he had clasped my balls with his right hand. This was his moment, he wanted to make a stance, he wanted to destroy me, permanently take me out of the picture. "Now, you see what its like to truly be hopeless and helpless!"

I was still buck naked at this point as he dragged me outside by my balls, "Please, don't do this, just let go. You win, you win, you can have her."

He laughed, "Oh yeah! Music to my ears. But I know you'll be back, you'll be annoying her all the time, paying people to follow her, go through her garbage, making her life miserable, I cant have that. She's not a sex object, she's a person too."

Before I could protest he squeezed. "Oh God! Oh God! STOP! LET GO!!" I screamed. There I was, out on his lawn, having my balls busted.

A group of college girls passed his house, "Hey Antonio. Nice car." one of them said noticing my BMW.

"I know, thanks!" He tightened his grip, "You want me to let go?" he asked me.

I screamed, "YES! PLEASE!!"

"Your car is now my car." He demanded.

"YOU GOT IT! LET GO!!" He was toying with me, he squeezed harder. This was too much for me. My legs gave way, but he still kept me up by my balls.

"Goodbye dick!" he said with one final squeeze as he turned my balls to mush. I heard a loud pop.

I awoke hours later in a community hospital. I was greeted by a pretty nurse, "You were in a serious accident Sir, but rest assured, were doing everything in our power to help you."

I didn't like the sound of that. Things went from bad to worse. My testicles had swollen again, this time to the size of cantaloupes. The pain was so intense, so extremely horrible. I had no choice but to have them surgically removed.

Months later, things turned back to normal. I went back to work after my recovery and resumed my usual routine. I told Lance that I was over Monique and that I just wanted to get on with my life. Of course, I didn't tell him about the bet that turned me into a nut-less nothing. It was my secret.

Of course, they all had their suspicious given the fact that I had a different voice now. I sound more like a girlish man than anything else. Its okay however, I've learned to accept it.

I still think of Monique from time to time, but not in a sexual way. Those days are over for me.